Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:51:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 133 »
  Print  
Author Topic: did you place all your funds into bitcoin?  (Read 123563 times)
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:11:02 PM

At the beginning bitcoin trading, I put about 50% of savings funds. After 3 months, i took my deposit. Then only trade from profit until now.

You're so impressive Sir. imagine 50% of the funds you put it into bitcoin, that's how much you believe in bitcoin. In fact, were doing the same page. But we still can not hide from that there still risk on the things what we did.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 04:31:59 PM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

Putting your whole money in just one coin is a mistake and there is higher risk of losing the money if you are not lucky enough but instead investing in different coins can increase your chance of profit and decreases the chances of risk associated with the investment. So it is better to invest some part of your money into bitcoin.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:38:29 PM

No way will I do, for heaven sake put some logic in your brain. Even experienced traders don't do that because they know what the consequences are when you depend on one thing only. And if the price drops and you are in a emergency what will happen then? Just because bitcoin is worth 4k $ and is decentralized and unique and stuff like that, you don't put your entire money in it . Also one should only put his money in something if and only if, he doesn't require that money on a short term basis.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Rhum142

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:59:30 PM

Don't you every do that! That's against the basic rule in investing or trading. That's never put all eggs in one basket. If that basket is broken, all of your eggs are going to broke. Your life will be dead cause of that. So choose the big plan to invest big and small plan to invest small. But never thinking about put everything in one thing. Play the safest way is the best. Cause if something happen it gonna break you down.
rijwanjaelani

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:35:06 PM

Its okay to invest but dont put all of your money keep some money so you can spend it to other stuffs. its just only in my opinion  Grin
Rimon365

Activity: 623

CLEARSIGHT- THE #1 BLOCKCHAIN JOB PLATFORM

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 05:39:11 PM

No, I have not kept all my funds in bitcoin. Because I'm still new. In the future, I will keep all my funds in Ether Insha Allah.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 10:29:37 PM

Why would you do that? Then, there would be nothing to be spent by you.
Just invest those you think you can afford and have something left for yourself and for emergency purposes. That is not how investing should be. It is suicide. Actually this is a dumb question but I think you need some light.
First I meant most ..
second.. it is profitable.. and I am just asking.. I thought that people grow their bitcoin real.. fast isn't they?

Actually, you don't have to put all your funds into bitcoin as of this days because we are not yet using bitcoin as a means of payment. So, if you put it all into bitcoin, you have no money to use for your daily expenses since almost all the stores and malls here are currently using fiat money and not bitcoin.
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 01:53:14 AM

If you mean your investment money then it is okay but it is risky. Diversify, there are other coins that are also stable like ethereum, litecoin etc.  Also there are coins that are new but has  great potential in the future. Reasearch first before putting your money in this coins.

But if you mean ALL your money then it is a bad idea you still have expenses and companies still do not accept bitcoin as a payment.
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:32:42 AM

No, I put all of them in different altcoins. Just waiting on bitcoins to rise makes me impatient so diversifying it into many tokens will give me more profit. There's a lot of altcoins pumping dramatically everyday so I don't want to miss those chances to gain more.
hilarypolar

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:52:08 AM

If you ask me, if i would invest on bitcoin, i would not doubt and tell you yes. But in my opinion the market is too volatile right now, so putting everything, including your savings is not so wise. My advice is, invest the money that you don't really need and you are not scared to lose, thats my only advice. I hope it helps you, good luck with your investments! Grin
Apened

Activity: 1386
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 04:58:08 AM

If you ask me, if i would invest on bitcoin, i would not doubt and tell you yes. But in my opinion the market is too volatile right now, so putting everything, including your savings is not so wise. My advice is, invest the money that you don't really need and you are not scared to lose, thats my only advice. I hope it helps you, good luck with your investments! Grin
That's a good one and if you invest all your funds there is a so much big risk on it. A good reason and ofcourse money to left in your savings account than storing all of your money in a single bitcoin or altcoin wallet.
radjie

Activity: 1792
Merit: 264

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:45:07 AM

Not all that is just a few percent of my income to be a bitcoin and partly I try to set aside funds for other types of altcoin. I think if put all my money into the form of bitcoin or other types of altcoin certainly can be very risky, be it we can lose all money that we have or even the opposite, our money can be increased.
as I know so far, if putting all our money into a digital currency certainly has a very high risk.

Sr Member

EPSILOAN
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████▄     ███████    ▄█████
███████     █████    ███████
███████ ▄    ███     ███████
███████ █▄    █ █    ███████
███████ ██▄    ██    ███████
███████ ███▄  ███    ███████
█████▀   ▀██▄███▀     ▀█████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
mast3rm1nd

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:57:39 AM

NEVER put all of your eggs in one basket.

FANCHAIN  (by SportsCastr) [FORBES]  Backed by Former NBA Commissioner  DAVID STERN
ANN Thread Telegram Twitter Whitepaper
NOW LIVE!
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:14:11 AM

No, I put all of them in different altcoins. Just waiting on bitcoins to rise makes me impatient so diversifying it into many tokens will give me more profit. There's a lot of altcoins pumping dramatically everyday so I don't want to miss those chances to gain more.
Diversifying the investment is a better way to be on the safer side. Can have a little increased percentage allocated for bitcoin and less for other altcoins. Such a diversified plan will lets us to be on the safer side even when the price drops low or pumps higher.
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:50:53 AM

I am thinking .. to put all my money in bitcoin what do you think? is it a good way to grow my money? or it is risky or.. ?

What i can say you should not put all your money in bitcoin it is still important that you have cash on hand so that if you need something to buy for your family you can withdraw it anytime. Bitcoin is a good investment but you should invest as well to other type of investment because we do not know until when the bitcoin will going to have a good value.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Eternu

Activity: 560
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:07:07 PM

There is always a risk with things like Bitcoin, but so far people has always ended up with earning money... if they played it right. But to be honest i am not sure if you should put all your money into Bitcoin. Trading Bitcoin or just holding it, it is a good way of earning money easily. So you need to ask your self this first: Do you need that money for something important at the moment? If you need it for something else, than do not invest it all in Bitcoin. Systematically deal with problems so that you do not make new ones. Think carefully and research market before anything, that way you will minimize the risk.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:12:05 PM

A good businessman does not put all his funds into an investment and that apply to all investments, not only bitcoin. I wouldn't advise you to put all your eggs in one basket so as not to suffer loss in the future. My advice for you is to invest a certain percentage of your income and put the rest to savings.

It's just a matter of belief, don't literally say that a "good" businessman will not put all of his funds into a single investment. What if he is really believing into that investment and he's sure that one day there will be a big progress and movement for his investment? Just like those people that are CEO's now, they dedicated most of their time and money into a single project and now they are billionaires. And I regret that I didn't put all of my funds in bitcoin before.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:13:44 PM

Investing everything you have in to anything is not wise, don't put all your eggs in one basket. Personally I have only about 5% currently invested in crypto but it'll probably grow to about 30% in the future.

kendra1107

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 02:19:09 PM

If course not...Why would I invest all of my funds in one coin? That's the exact opposite of being smart. Never place all of your eggs or tomatoes in one basket! Classic, but definitely true!

Aleator

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2017, 03:21:14 PM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 03:42:39 PM by Aleator

"Do not put your egg in one bucket" that was my friend said when i have enough money then i don't know what should i do with that except spend it all. then i choose gold it's profitable but need a long time to get it, and i know bitcoin, should i invest all ? then my friend say don't do will all your money, slow but sure, but in fast way we don't know what will happen tomorrow. That all means choose over than one way how to invest. High Risk High Profit

Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 ... 133 »
  Print  

Jump to: