Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:54:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much do you earn with 25$ investment  (Read 10681 times)
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:08:25 PM

hi
how much do you earn with 25$ investment, i started and this money doubled in 7 days.
i usually sell games and program license Smiley

chapter 1 of my e-book for free:http://uploadboy.com/e0d9fx71yi1x/634/pdf
Maybe to others that amount was too small as a start up capital here in bitcoin world. But for me that capital is a good start anyhow to apply 50% or 25$ of yours in trading and 50% remaining you can use it to buy some ICO coin in the signature campaign.
ajeef

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:04:19 PM

hi
how much do you earn with 25$ investment, i started and this money doubled in 7 days.

Maybe to others that amount was too small as a start up capital here in bitcoin world. But for me that capital is a good start anyhow to apply 50% or 25$ of yours in trading and 50% remaining you can use it to buy some ICO coin in the signature campaign.

With that amount its good to invest in ICO as if after listing if price pumps then you can make good profits from it but the capital is not too high for making an investment so even if you make profits it will be not too high but its good to start off with small capital.
VforVictory

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

V for Victory or Rather JustV8

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:40:51 PM

hi

With the amount stated such as 25$ to be invested, you can earn more or less 100$ in a week or so. Depending on how you will invest that. But what you're currently doing is better since doubling that amount in just a week with a certain guarantee is better than investing from where there's a chance of losing your money.
Mikez

Activity: 508
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:47:56 PM

hi

With the amount stated such as 25$ to be invested, you can earn more or less 100$ in a week or so. Depending on how you will invest that. But what you're currently doing is better since doubling that amount in just a week with a certain guarantee is better than investing from where there's a chance of losing your money.

Investing will always carry risk with it and you can be sure that after making an investment you will be able to make profits as there is no place which can assure you that they will give you good returns regularly on continuous basis.

coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:07:10 PM

25$ is a too small amount of money to be called an "investment" At least to get a decent profit from it. Better than nothing you will say. And you are right. On the web if you want earn big, or at least a decent amount, you have to spend big. Otherwise you get what you pay for, or invest, in this case
He actually said in his post that he can double his money and even shared an e-book for the same ( first page only as he said ) though I don't believe these nonsense books where the seller claims to double his money while still struggling to sell his book lol

Actually yeah you are right 25 USD is a pretty small amount and given the fact that price is high it means like 0.02 bitcoins which is nothign even if you start investing in altcoins.
RhodaGila

Activity: 615

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:38:33 PM

25$ is a too small amount of money to be called an "investment" At least to get a decent profit from it. Better than nothing you will say. And you are right. On the web if you want earn big, or at least a decent amount, you have to spend big. Otherwise you get what you pay for, or invest, in this case
He actually said in his post that he can double his money and even shared an e-book for the same ( first page only as he said ) though I don't believe these nonsense books where the seller claims to double his money while still struggling to sell his book lol

Actually yeah you are right 25 USD is a pretty small amount and given the fact that price is high it means like 0.02 bitcoins which is nothign even if you start investing in altcoins.

If you are looking to make higher profits then you should be ready to take risk with higher capital then only it will give you satisfactory results which is not possible with 25 usd and if I have to invest that amount then I will go for gambling and try to make quick money.
True, if you want a big profit then you have to have a large capital also with a big risk. But for gambling, if you've never know I guess not yet done. You can try to make trades, everything can be learned and many tutorials about it or you can go to a trading forum. And only $ 25 you can do it. Try to look around here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0
duuuuude

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 04:41:21 PM

If you are looking to make higher profits then you should be ready to take risk with higher capital then only it will give you satisfactory results which is not possible with 25 usd and if I have to invest that amount then I will go for gambling and try to make quick money.
True, if you want a big profit then you have to have a large capital also with a big risk. But for gambling, if you've never know I guess not yet done. You can try to make trades, everything can be learned and many tutorials about it or you can go to a trading forum. And only $ 25 you can do it. Try to look around here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=8.0

People who are addicted to gambling will not go anywhere else and will try their luck in it to get quick money sometimes they will succeed and sometimes won't so it will depend on a person how fast he wants to make money.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1160

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:01:08 PM

Hmm .. with 25 dollars you cannot do bitcoins price trading and you would end up loosing if you start alt coins trading. So the best way to earn more with 25 dollars is that you find little jobs and accumulate bigger amount and once you have got that you try to start some service or invest in a legitimate site like maybe bitdice.me where they accept investments too.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ajeef

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 07:52:18 PM

Hmm .. with 25 dollars you cannot do bitcoins price trading and you would end up loosing if you start alt coins trading. So the best way to earn more with 25 dollars is that you find little jobs and accumulate bigger amount and once you have got that you try to start some service or invest in a legitimate site like maybe bitdice.me where they accept investments too.

I agree that its not an descent investment to make but if he is a beginner than he can start trading altcoins with that amount and at this stage making profits should not be important but to learn trading should be on top priority as knowledge will make him better trader in future.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 03:43:10 PM

In 2013 January, you would have been able to purchase BTC2.5 with $25
In 2011 January, you would have been able to purchase BTC100 with $25
In 2010 January, you would have been able to purchase BTC2,500 with $25

Imagine the returns, had you invested $25 either in 2010 or 2011.  Grin
Though that sounds hilarious but actually that's the truth we all know yet ignore. The price has gone up only since the arrival of bitcoins to the market and for the obvious reason that more people means more demand and that means higher price.

It makes me feel very stubborn to say but actually right now also holding is the best way to earn money via bitcoins and yeah I am not saying the growth will be like as it was from 2011 to 2013.
Mikez

Activity: 508

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:21:03 PM

In 2013 January, you would have been able to purchase BTC2.5 with $25
In 2011 January, you would have been able to purchase BTC100 with $25
In 2010 January, you would have been able to purchase BTC2,500 with $25

Imagine the returns, had you invested $25 either in 2010 or 2011.  Grin
Though that sounds hilarious but actually that's the truth we all know yet ignore. The price has gone up only since the arrival of bitcoins to the market and for the obvious reason that more people means more demand and that means higher price.

It makes me feel very stubborn to say but actually right now also holding is the best way to earn money via bitcoins and yeah I am not saying the growth will be like as it was from 2011 to 2013.

Holding is safe in compare to investing and you can make profits depending on the price of bitcoin in future but to make enough profits from it you also manage to have enough number of bitcoins in your wallet and if you are holding lower amount then its better to try to grow them.

Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:27:32 PM

for now, it depends on what I invest. maybe it could be $ 50, or even more, or may be less than that. if I invest in altcoin project, and it was a success, maybe money will I get to be very large. but, if not, I will not get anything.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 704

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:45:32 PM

hi

This maybe a little amount for a beginner but if you want to have a big profit you can invest bigger money but dont invest in such sites you are not sure
Yeah.... Pretty sure that 25$ is hard to grow if you have only one way to grow that like investing, but if you invest it in trading i think it can doubled it a day or a week, mostly people here doubled here money in trading like me but not also, if you are good in trading go for it and grow your money thats all..
But if you are a newbie then it is very likely that instead of doubling your money you will lose your money in the end since in order to double your money you need to be great at trading and have deep knowledge about how trading works, a good instinct and having some luck will not hurt us either.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
ajeef

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:01:01 PM

for now, it depends on what I invest. maybe it could be $ 50, or even more, or may be less than that. if I invest in altcoin project, and it was a success, maybe money will I get to be very large. but, if not, I will not get anything.

We don't know what will be the end result of our investment but if we start thinking negatively then we will never make profits and if you want to grow your money then you have to take a risk of investing your money and if everything goes fine then you can make good profits from it.
sergeyzol

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:20:57 PM

We don't know what will be the end result of our investment but if we start thinking negatively then we will never make profits and if you want to grow your money then you have to take a risk of investing your money and if everything goes fine then you can make good profits from it.

A good profit can only be obtained if you invest a good amount of money. And 25 dollars can not bring a big income. But, if you invest them for many years - that is a chance to earn. If the interest received is added to the principal amount.
Gufeng

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:44:21 PM

A good profit can only be obtained if you invest a good amount of money. And 25 dollars can not bring a big income. But, if you invest them for many years - that is a chance to earn. If the interest received is added to the principal amount.

Even if you invest that amount for many years you cannot expect that it will make you rich and even if it grows it will never take you to descent level and if you want to make higher profits then you also need to invest higher amount which can probably make you rich in future.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:47:40 PM

Even if you invest that amount for many years you cannot expect that it will make you rich and even if it grows it will never take you to descent level and if you want to make higher profits then you also need to invest higher amount which can probably make you rich in future.

That's not entirely true because he can gamble that money to make decent profits or even hit a jackpot. It's just a matter of investing it into the right game or Altcoins or whatever endeavor and so we shouldn't discourage the amount he can make something out of it.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 09:53:10 PM

That's not entirely true because he can gamble that money to make decent profits or even hit a jackpot. It's just a matter of investing it into the right game or Altcoins or whatever endeavor and so we shouldn't discourage the amount he can make something out of it.

You cannot be serious by advising him to go for gambling to make a quick money and hitting a jackpot is not so easy and for that he needs to be super lucky which is not possible to expect most of the times and he will surely end up loosing all his money if he chooses gambling to do that and its always better to grow your money slowly and steadily instead of loosing at once in gambling so for him the best way would be to invest in potential altcoins.

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Potato Chips

Activity: 2772
Merit: 898

yesssir! 🫡

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:40:26 PM

You cannot be serious by advising him to go for gambling to make a quick money and hitting a jackpot is not so easy and for that he needs to be super lucky which is not possible to expect most of the times and he will surely end up loosing all his money if he chooses gambling to do that and its always better to grow your money slowly and steadily instead of loosing at once in gambling so for him the best way would be to invest in potential altcoins.

He didn't just mean gambling as in literally but he also included altcoins right? Though you're right that we shouldn't be risking our money playing

game in gambling site. Investing/trading altcoins sounds more profitable. With a small capital, It is the best choice that you have. You can try other

things when you have already earned a bigger capital than $25 but you need to be patient money don't just come in seconds.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
scarface

Activity: 350

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 10:57:37 PM

He didn't just mean gambling as in literally but he also included altcoins right? Though you're right that we shouldn't be risking our money playing

game in gambling site. Investing/trading altcoins sounds more profitable. With a small capital, It is the best choice that you have. You can try other

things when you have already earned a bigger capital than $25 but you need to be patient money don't just come in seconds.

You can't expect much if you have only $25 to invest and to invest that amount I think altcoin is the right place as you can buy altcoin even with a small amount and start trades with it but the profit margin will be low as the investment is not too high but its good to start off and start making slow and steady profits which is always better then loosing money in gambling.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███