Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:51:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: how much do you earn with 25$ investment  (Read 10681 times)
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:07:47 PM

hi
how much do you earn with 25$ investment, i started and this money doubled in 7 days.
i usually sell games and program license Smiley

chapter 1 of my e-book for free:http://uploadboy.com/e0d9fx71yi1x/634/pdf

if you can reliably double your money every week you'll be a millionaire in no time.

but no one can do that.

the key s to do it reliably, and that's just not possible.   

You may be lucky a few times, but you won't stay lucky forever.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 02:18:08 PM

well that's too small to be an investment but if you have some plans on playing gambling. you can make that grow or even make $200 with that money. there's a lot of games in gambling you could play with high rate of winning there's fair play dice games and also satoshimines and you could also bet that on some betting games like basketball there's a lot of ways you could make that grow since you have some skills on services you could also add that to be your source of income.
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:41:40 PM

This is a very small amount for investing. You will gain experience, but you will not be able to get a lot of money. Try to invest in medium-profit projects. They are safer than high-income projects.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 03:45:37 PM

This is a very small amount for investing. You will gain experience, but you will not be able to get a lot of money. Try to invest in medium-profit projects. They are safer than high-income projects.

If he have a luck means he could invest the 25$ in gambling and he can able to make profit that. Apart from there is no such investment platform for the money he mentioned. If OP have skills in programming, web designing or signature creation. He can join the project available in the service section who need to work in their and make out decent simply without investment.
phaddie

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

If he have a luck means he could invest the 25$ in gambling and he can able to make profit that. Apart from there is no such investment platform for the money he mentioned. If OP have skills in programming, web designing or signature creation. He can join the project available in the service section who need to work in their and make out decent simply without investment.

OP is not looking for different methods of earning bitcoins but wants to make more money with the investment that he have and with that money I don't think he can earn much as gambling will take away all his money so the only thing he can do is to invest in cheap altcoins after doing a good research.
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 04:21:17 PM

With that amount of investment you have only 2 choices to make either you go for altcoin investment or else try your luck in gambling and if you are lucky then you can double your investment even in a single day so you can choose according to the risk that you can afford to take.

Gambling is not the good option if you want to double your investment because it is highly risky and mostly people loose their capital here on gambling, trading is better option to increase your coins though it is also risky but if you done a survey of market before investing then you will get some good profit.
agree gambling its not a good choice if you choose gambling they have possible that your bitcoin loss. The chances of winning is very  low while the chances of loss is very high. I think investing in altcoin is thr good option you buy altcoin with cheap price and then hold for a few weeks or maybe a month for sure you will earn profit if you do that.
If you are serious about earning money then gambling could not be really an option at ll since we all know the possibilities of turning a profit are very low since you are playing in circumstances that give the full advantage to the house and you will never be able to overcome that.
daxiake

Activity: 688
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:36:53 PM

With that amount of investment you have only 2 choices to make either you go for altcoin investment or else try your luck in gambling and if you are lucky then you can double your investment even in a single day so you can choose according to the risk that you can afford to take.

Gambling is not the good option if you want to double your investment because it is highly risky and mostly people loose their capital here on gambling, trading is better option to increase your coins though it is also risky but if you done a survey of market before investing then you will get some good profit.
agree gambling its not a good choice if you choose gambling they have possible that your bitcoin loss. The chances of winning is very  low while the chances of loss is very high. I think investing in altcoin is thr good option you buy altcoin with cheap price and then hold for a few weeks or maybe a month for sure you will earn profit if you do that.
If you are serious about earning money then gambling could not be really an option at ll since we all know the possibilities of turning a profit are very low since you are playing in circumstances that give the full advantage to the house and you will never be able to overcome that.

Exactly we cannot depend on gambling to earn regular income as most of the times we will be loosing and results will not be in our favor and only house will make profits from our money so its not a smart move to make better choice would be to invest in altcoins.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 04:52:15 PM

Exactly we cannot depend on gambling to earn regular income as most of the times we will be loosing and results will not be in our favor and only house will make profits from our money so its not a smart move to make better choice would be to invest in altcoins.

$25 is not a big investment to make so even if you loose it will not affect you badly so instead of investing it in altcoins and waiting too long to make profits its better to try luck in gambling and if you are lucky then you will make quick bucks in a single day.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:07:11 PM

yes that is right that it is very small amount to invest, but sill i will like to say that there  are some altcoins which have very cheap price but they have good potential to increase therefore by investing here only 25 $ you can even get a good profit, if the price iof the coin goes up.
Investforprofit

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:16:38 PM

I earn 400$ per month only with gambling i use ussualy faucets in dice sites and i play free poker tournaments to earn more money for free and i reallly like it.
bncbnc

Activity: 840

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:36:03 PM

agree gambling its not a good choice if you choose gambling they have possible that your bitcoin loss. The chances of winning is very  low while the chances of loss is very high. I think investing in altcoin is thr good option you buy altcoin with cheap price and then hold for a few weeks or maybe a month for sure you will earn profit if you do that.

$25 is not a big investment to make so even if you loose it will not affect you badly so instead of investing it in altcoins and waiting too long to make profits its better to try luck in gambling and if you are lucky then you will make quick bucks in a single day.
i think 25$ is even little amount for gambling, i think you can only invest the 25$ in trading cheap alt coin, and even from there if you will invest such amount in good potential altcoin you can even make some good profit from there. you just need to select it.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
warwar

Activity: 798
Merit: 505

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:18:45 AM

hi
how much do you earn with 25$ investment, i started and this money doubled in 7 days.

It depends in the program your are investing in.If youre in trading well  i would say that $25 is really good enough to start investment in trading because you can grow your money easily in trading.$25 is not that bad amount but it will still be profitable if being handle carefully
jdacer95

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2017, 12:35:57 AM

i earn from my referal 0.5 btc i need whale referal

SamsungBitcoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 280

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:38:58 AM

i earn from my referal 0.5 btc i need whale referal
That was very nice income with referral method, can you share it where site did you get that wonderful income?
For me $25 is small amount of investment but that is enough to start trading method but just be careful of this method more users getting lose because they do not have enough knowledge in trading.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Vixmore

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 03:24:23 AM

hi

I am looking to join a signature campaign soon. I am trying to get to a higher rank first though. That will earn me the most money. Right now, I am just doing some freelancing work to earn me Bitcoin. I have been trading some altcoin on yobit and I have doubled the money I put it. I went from 30 to 60 dollars in just a couple of days. Really happy with that.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:19:08 AM

hi

I am looking to join a signature campaign soon. I am trying to get to a higher rank first though. That will earn me the most money. Right now, I am just doing some freelancing work to earn me Bitcoin. I have been trading some altcoin on yobit and I have doubled the money I put it. I went from 30 to 60 dollars in just a couple of days. Really happy with that.
It is alright if you don't have a high rank account for signature campaigns because it enables you to explore the possible ways of earning money and not just on  signature campaign. If i were you i will just stick in trading because it is very easy to earn money in that and not on signature campaign which can be a hassle work for us.
Neo_matrix

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 06:35:35 AM

hi

It is alright if you don't have a high rank account for signature campaigns because it enables you to explore the possible ways of earning money and not just on  signature campaign. If i were you i will just stick in trading because it is very easy to earn money in that and not on signature campaign which can be a hassle work for us.

But start trading with 25 dollars a little. It will be a long time before we get to earn a large sum of money. This if you do not take into account the fact that in trade you can lose everything
wxa7115

Activity: 2730
Merit: 706

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 08:37:47 PM

Some altcoins are similar to gambling since you know these are nothing but speculative vehicles, and personally I think such coins could be a better at letting you try to make a profit at them than to try to gamble your money away since at least in those coins the odds are not definitive.
HEWRA

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 11:40:23 PM

I dont invest such a small sum of money, because it is not worth it to spend time and effort to gain almost nothing.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
April 19, 2017, 02:16:15 AM

Some altcoins are similar to gambling since you know these are nothing but speculative vehicles, and personally I think such coins could be a better at letting you try to make a profit at them than to try to gamble your money away since at least in those coins the odds are not definitive.
Altcoins will be gambling for you if you didn't know what you are doing, because just buying altcoins is 100% gambling without a good research and analysis. To be able to not gamble in altcoins or altcoin trading, you need to make sure that you have enough knowledge and research before you buy some altcoins in the market because if you just a greedy buyer then you will end up losing money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: