Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:44:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: (WTB) 1 BTC  (Read 851 times)
secretcircus (OP)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2013, 11:11:08 PM

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy 1 btc. I'd prefer to use western union or something like that. please post below or send me a PM if interested

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
freefall

Activity: 22

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 12:10:37 AM

Hi I could do 1 bitcoin for moneypak. I have a trade thread up in this section. $100

Let me know =D
TheButterZone
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1031

RIP Mommy

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2013, 08:11:09 AM

Are you near San Diego County, CA, or have you ruled out all the traders on localbitcoins.com (not just local anymore)?

Saying that you don't trust someone because of their behavior is completely valid.
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:19:44 AM

I can do western union and bank transfer but pm me first.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
Wardrick
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:07:56 PM

HIGHLY RECOMMEND NOT DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY.

Wasted my time getting somebody to pick up Western Union at a location for me as I'm not close to a Western Union. And then goes and cancels the order after I have everything set up. Completely unprofessional. Do not do business with this guy.
secretcircus (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:26:51 PM

Wasted my time getting somebody to pick up Western Union at a location for me as I'm not close to a Western Union. And then goes and cancels the order after I have everything set up. Completely unprofessional. Do not do business with this guy.
i cancelled because Wardrick is shady. I western union'd the money to them right before the place was closing, Wardrick said he would pick up the money in 10 hours when they opened and would send my coin. This morning, more than 12 hours after I had sent the money, I asked Wardrick when they would be picking up the money and sending my coin. He responded it would be another 2 hours or 4-5 hours. I found it shady that they would not message me closer to the time they originally said they would sent the money and let me know it would take a bit longer. I did cancel the money becaue I was getting bad vibes, and I'm sure people on here can see why. Also, I searched Wardrick's name on here and there are a few scam accusations/no proof that they have had a successful trade.
Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 07:49:13 PM

i cancelled because Wardrick is shady. I western union'd the money to them right before the place was closing, Wardrick said he would pick up the money in 10 hours when they opened and would send my coin. This morning, more than 12 hours after I had sent the money, I asked Wardrick when they would be picking up the money and sending my coin. He responded it would be another 2 hours or 4-5 hours. I found it shady that they would not message me closer to the time they originally said they would sent the money and let me know it would take a bit longer. I did cancel the money becaue I was getting bad vibes, and I'm sure people on here can see why. Also, I searched Wardrick's name on here and there are a few scam accusations/no proof that they have had a successful trade.

Scam accusations? They're all fake and not from anyone I directly traded with. You should of done that before sending the money anyway. I told you I was getting someone else to pick up the Western Union as I don't have a WU close to me, and they had changed there schedule for me in order to do it.  I had called them at the time I arranged with you and they said they had already left there house and they would do it on there lunch break. You would of had your coins in 15 minutes from now if you just messaged me instead of cancelling your order because now I have to call the person who was picking the WU up for me and tell them the deal is off. Next time have some patience.
secretcircus (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:03:39 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2013, 08:16:02 PM by secretcircus

Scam accusations? They're all fake and not from anyone I directly traded with. You should of done that before sending the money anyway. I told you I was getting someone else to pick up the Western Union as I don't have a WU close to me, and they had changed there schedule for me in order to do it.  I had called them at the time I arranged with you and they said they had already left there house and they would do it on there lunch break. You would of had your coins in 15 minutes from now if you just messaged me instead of cancelling your order because now I have to call the person who was picking the WU up for me and tell them the deal is off. Next time have some patience.

not once did you say another person was picking it up until AFTER I cancelled the order, in fact you specifically said you would be picking them up on "your lunch break" once I messaged you asking what was taking so long. If you had said something before, kept me in the loop when it was going to take longer than expected, then perhaps I would have felt a little bit more comfortable.
Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:25:36 PM

Scam accusations? They're all fake and not from anyone I directly traded with. You should of done that before sending the money anyway. I told you I was getting someone else to pick up the Western Union as I don't have a WU close to me, and they had changed there schedule for me in order to do it.  I had called them at the time I arranged with you and they said they had already left there house and they would do it on there lunch break. You would of had your coins in 15 minutes from now if you just messaged me instead of cancelling your order because now I have to call the person who was picking the WU up for me and tell them the deal is off. Next time have some patience.

not once did you say another person was picking it up until AFTER I cancelled the order, in fact you specifically said you would be picking them up on "your lunch break" once I messaged you asking what was taking so long. If you had said something before, kept me in the loop when it was going to take longer than expected, then perhaps I would have felt a little bit more comfortable.

I did inform you that someone else was going to be picking up the payment as I don't have a Western Union close to me. Before we even conducted the trade. That's beside the point though, you've already cancelled the order.
secretcircus (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:41:40 PM

you never said "somebody will be picking up the WU for me." which would have saved us a lot of hassle Smiley. i'm sorry the trade didn't work out but if you had just communicated with me (and not called me a retard after i said i cancelled the trade!) instead of leaving me clueless, i would not have gotten bad vibes from you.
Wardrick
Legendary

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 08:50:56 PM

you never said "somebody will be picking up the WU for me." which would have saved us a lot of hassle Smiley. i'm sorry the trade didn't work out but if you had just communicated with me (and not called me a retard after i said i cancelled the trade!) instead of leaving me clueless, i would not have gotten bad vibes from you.

I really don't know how you could be stupid enough to send someone you think is a scammer $120 then cancel the trade after you have sent it. You're suppose to do that before you send the money. I don't know how you got bad vibes either basically you sent the money I told you it would be picked up tomorrow by somebody as I'm not located near a Western Union, woke up and messaged you, and found out you cancelled the transaction. Next time do whatever research you have to do before you send the payment.
secretcircus (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2013, 09:00:12 PM

I really don't know how you could be stupid enough to send someone you think is a scammer $120 then cancel the trade after you have sent it. You're suppose to do that before you send the money. I don't know how you got bad vibes either basically you sent the money I told you it would be picked up tomorrow by somebody as I'm not located near a Western Union, woke up and messaged you, and found out you cancelled the transaction. Next time do whatever research you have to do before you send the payment.

you didn't message me this morning until after i messaged you. you said you would be getting it on YOUR lunch break or after YOU got home from work. you never said it would be picked up by another person, just the name to send it to.  if this was somebody other than you, how was i to know? do i need to post the PMs? i should have done the research before, but i was in a bit of a hurry because you said your western union closed in 20 minutes, and that's my fault, i do admit to that.
wmx.support

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2013, 05:55:24 PM

Hi everyone, I'm looking to buy 1 btc. I'd prefer to use western union or something like that. please post below or send me a PM if interested

You can buy Bitcoin BTC using Western Union at WMXchange.net. Check our website www.wmxchange.net or to make an order follow this link: http://www.wmxchange.net/buy-e-currency.php
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: