Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2019, 02:41:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 0.18.0 [Torrent] (New!)

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BCAP] THE FIRST DIGITAL LIQUID VENTURE FUND - BLOCKCHAIN CAPITAL FUND  (Read 48020 times)
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1119

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:20:44 PM
Last edit: April 11, 2017, 09:49:29 PM by Gleb Gamow

Inspired by Gleb's commitment to in-depth due diligence, I also did some detective work of my own before I invested in this.

KATHRYN HAUN U.S. DOJ

https://law.stanford.edu/directory/kathryn-haun/

If this is a scam, then why would a federal prosecutor, whose job involves investigating/prosecuting internet scammers, put her name on it?

That's just one out of the dozens of highly credible people who have risked putting their names on this project.

She has successfully investigated and prosecuted corporate compliance failures, and negotiated criminal resolutions with Fortune 100 tech and telecom companies. Kathryn has also served as lead counsel in numerous jury trials, including RICO murder and organized crime cases, all to successful verdict, and led several high profile, complex investigations including against the former federal agents investigating the Silk Road marketplace.

So, Kathryn defended the rogue FBI agents who faked killing the Utah bathtub dude via drowning him in a hotel bathtub. Did Kathryn allow testimony of Curtis Green fucking his daughter? BTW, guess who undercovered which user account on this forum was maintained by Curtis Green. Give up! Hint -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1045937.0

Here's a quote from the Variety Jones thread:

Nice research, Bruno. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Are you the big bad troll on the block?

Yeah, Bruno has a way of exposing situations.
He has this gift of bringing things to the surface.
I would never want to be on his scope, though I have never done anything wrong  Roll Eyes

Here's a question that not a single Investard asked: Why is Argon Group even needed for this ICO acting as a third-party thingy when ALL the actors involved in BCAP are renown in this space? They could've easily conducted an ICO on their accord oppose to going through a Russian-based third party taking their cut. Think about it! Nobody in their right mind would pay a toll so to enter a toll road, not to mention that such wouldn't even be considered [till now].

Here's Kathryn talking about them rogue agents: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=507wn9VcSAE&feature=youtu.be&t=115 Guess how the FBI found out who Curtis Green was on this forum. I'll give you a hint: He's a fuckin pest!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PLAY OVER 3000 GAMES
LIGHTNING FAST WITHDRAWALS
PLAY NOW
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ziggystardust

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2017, 09:37:09 PM

I planned to invest in bcap. But I couldnt get the answers to these questions after reading OM and they didnt respond my email. Sad

I found out that Blockchain Capital’s pervious two funds’ average gross return is so low, at around %14 annually. When adjusting for %2,5 management fee and %25 carried interest, net return is hardly %10! Traditional venture capital, as far as I know, should offer around %500 total return in a 5-year-period, given the risk that the investor bears.

How can you use %50 of realized gains to make further investments and the rest for token repurchase while the BC manager is entitled to %25 of realized capital gains? (the total is above %100) If VC is under no obligation to make realization buy backs, then how can I as an investor realize capital gains in the value of the token? How can investors force the VC to make realization buy backs so that they can earn on their investments?

Another issue that bothers me is that both the VC and the manager of the VC as separate entities, are operating in Cayman Islands and in this way these companies are independent from parent companies, Blockchain Capital LLC and Argon Group. Altough people behind Blockchain Capital LLC have good reputations, there is no certainity that these people will support the VC for as long as the VC operates. In addition, there is no distribution and liquidation rights of investors. I understand that these type of token offerings are not regulated, so they are not under control of SEC or any other legal entity in another country. But doesn’t it mean that there is an unconditional trust to VC founders, because there is nothing prevent them from going away with what they raised with the ICO offering (may be except from their reputation). Even I remember reading that VC does not have to invest in blockchain related start-ups under certain circumstances. So as an investor how can I make sure that VC will be constantly investing in Blockchain start ups under scrunity and at best effort of the Blockchain Capital’s original team? 

Additionaly, why do investors have to invest in tokens that BCTH issues and then why does BCTH become the single partner of BC III DLVF? Instead why don’t we invest directly in the tokens that BC III DLVF issues?

What will happen if some day US or Cayman Islands authorities or any other jurisdiriction in which Argon group operates, regulates token offerings as publicly registered offerings and hence force international investors out of the VC?   

What do you include in contingent liabilities when calculating NAV? Who will audit the expense reimbursements and NAV calculations? I understand that VC didn’t plan any independent authority in such roles. But Isnt it a fundamental issue to build continious trust?
Iabamba

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:53:28 AM

All - we have a solution that we anticipate we will start rolling out shortly.  Just to reconfirm - we have everyone's transaction records and you will have your accounts updated soon.

Hello there Marina,

My Balance/Token is not yet updated.. I have sent BTC before the cap.. which is at probably 8million$ yet..

Kindly update it..

Marina_T

Activity: 195

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 03:53:19 AM

Hello everyone, we are close to being able to release the update with your estimated BCAP balances. Please be patient.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:48:00 AM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 03:27:03 PM by Gleb Gamow

Hello everyone, we are close to being able to release the update with your estimated BCAP balances. Please be patient.

That's odd! If $10 buys you 10 BCAPs, what is there to estimate? The last time I cracked open a math book, I don't recall a one-to-one correspondence being rocket science.

Bob: I paid $100 for BCAP. How many do I own?
Argon: Since it's one-to-one, we estimate that you own 98 BCAP.
Bob: Wait, shouldn't that be 100 BCAP?
Argon: Please open a ticket so that we can look into this matter.
Marina_T

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 06:06:48 AM

The description of how exact / actual number of BCAP tokens will be calculated is in the offering memorandum and has been disclosed ahead of the offering.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 08:23:40 AM

off topic

Anyone knows what is happening with poloniex?

In poloniex ,i never passed the limit of 2000$ par day (( tier 1 ))
Now they locked my account and they force me to enter to tier 2 verivication level for to be able to withdrawal my holdings!
Be careful.....
pinkflower

Activity: 798
Merit: 259

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:02:48 AM

Can you give us examples of good companies in the blockchain technology sector that BCAP would hypothetically be investing in today if for instance you started operating 3 years ago? Im interested in knowing what youre looking for in terms of potential in a blockchain company and what kinds of technology youre interested in.

Blockchain Capital actually started operating over 3 years ago, in 2013. This is their third fund. You can view the information about their existing portfolio at blockchaincapital.tokenhub.com or on their website blockchain.capital

I did not realize that you have such a wide list of invesments in your portfolio. Among them I see only 1 that is based on Ethereum. Ethcore. What is it with Ethcore that attracted the team? Does the censored blockchain of Ethereum not bother you?
yuvalgov

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:08:05 AM

I invested my BTC 5 minutes after the beginning of BCAP ICO. why do I see 0 balance in my account? where are the devs?
Marina_T

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:11:05 AM

I invested my BTC 5 minutes after the beginning of BCAP ICO. why do I see 0 balance in my account? where are the devs?

Your estimated BCAP balance will update soon, likely within the next few hours it will be completed. Appreciate your patience.
Jcga
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1006

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:35:52 AM

Glad to see the coins have arrived, all fine Smiley

revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1008

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 09:43:30 AM

Your estimated BCAP balance will update soon, likely within the next few hours it will be completed. Appreciate your patience.

I just received the coins..
thank u
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1013
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 10:04:00 AM

I just read about BCAP on

https://cointelegraph.com/news/us-regulated-venture-fund-ico-finishes-10-mln-sale-in-two-days

So a really fast ICO,whats the ICO price with the bonus and how many participants were there?

Can we have the btc address used during the ICO?

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
yuvalgov

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 11:13:52 AM

thank you! just received. Good luck to us all!
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2017, 11:50:46 AM

Thanks, my account balance now reflect my token. This has got me thinking and doubting

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:29:48 PM

$10 Million raised in 6 Hours! this is an amazing achievement by BCAP.
Very unfortunate that I missed this ICO due to non availability of funds.I was expecting to participate after few days but not possible anymore.
When will it be available on exchanges?

Iabamba

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 12:37:14 PM

Thanks, my account balance is already updated.
crema

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:13:36 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2017, 01:07:37 AM by mprep

Balance again at 0...

OK, I see that estimated token numbers still follows the BTC/USD change
axrhuls

Activity: 248
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 01:22:36 PM

$10 Million raised in 6 Hours! this is an amazing achievement by BCAP.
Very unfortunate that I missed this ICO due to non availability of funds.I was expecting to participate after few days but not possible anymore.
When will it be available on exchanges?

Amazing and another fund platform for huge ICO after Iconomi, melonport, Taas, and BCAP. BCAP is awesome they have professional team.
Gleb Gamow
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 04:23:20 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 04:46:18 PM by Gleb Gamow

The description of how exact / actual number of BCAP tokens will be calculated is in the offering memorandum and has been disclosed ahead of the offering.

"All right people, calm the fuck down! Argon Group is going to release to you the exact/actual number of BCAP tokens that you purchased through our third-party thingy right after we "ESTIMATE", in quotes, your BCAP balances. So please be patient, for this is - and I can't stress this enough - IS rocket science. NEXT! For those of yous too fuckin stupid to envision all the corps making up and overseeing BCAP, please refer to page 42 of the brochure we provided you while I demonstrate the hierarchy with my Russian dollies."

Brochure (page 42):

• 1. Argon Group is an advisor and bookrunner of BCAP.
  • 2. Blockchain Capital is the general partner of Blockchain Capital III Digital Liquid Venture Fund, LP.
  • 3. Blockchain Capital TokenHub Pte. Ltd. is an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of Argon Group Holdings (“BC TokenHub”).
  • 4. BCAP is offered by The Argon Group via its subsidiary Argon Investment Management LLC.

<The following was annotated to make fun of our wonderful Investards>

A = Argon Group (that was easy [and logical])
A2 = Argon Group Holdings (see what I did there?)
APrime = Argon Investment Management LLC (needed a Star Trek reference  Roll Eyes)
B = Blockchain Capital (ditto - see A; BC reserved - see below)
B2 = Blockchain Capital TokenHub Pte. Ltd. (see what I did there?; redux)
B3 = Blockchain Capital III Digital Liquid Venture Fund, LP. (III = 3)
BCAP = BCAP (DON'T think BottleCaps)
BC = BC TokenHub (perfect!; would've fucked you up if opted for BCT)

A ~&~ BCAP (Bullet #1)
BCAP = B3 (Bullet #2)
B2 + A2 = BC (Bullet #3)
A --> APrime --> BCAP (Bullet #4)

Q.E.D.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.