Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:29:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐛  HealthyWormCoin  •  Sig/Avatar  •  Temp 2017% PoS  •  FEATURED CURRENCY  🐛  (Read 14372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 06:08:42 PM

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm way too overwhelmed right now with doing all of this at once, so I'm going to simplify things a bit. The situation is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand, and we need to do it yesterday. It's getting a lot bigger than I expected and things need to change. However, this opens up a new opportunity for any users who are looking to join in

Starting this weekend, I will be moving 100,000 WORM from the premine into a separate address. These coins will be broken down into chunks of 1000 and will be sold for 0.05 BTC each. These coins will be held and staked by me until the end of May. At that point, all users will receive their 1000 coins. This is the important part.. every week, you will be sent the amount that staked from your 1000, meaning you will receive roughly 350+ WORM every week (paid every Sunday with the sig, avatar, and social media bounties), and at the end of May you will also get the original 1000. Consider this Cloud Staking 2.0 as I have set up a dedicated server to run this wallet. It is equipped with custom-written software and scripts to maximize staking returns higher than any of you are able to do. The speed with which this combines and optimizes block sizes is incredible and will be online 24/7. The wallet will be backed up on a stand-alone backup that will continue to stake with the same method if the first fails temporarily for any reason and will be automatically activated within milliseconds of an error

A lot of you have been following me for quite some time and know that I do very well in everything I do. However, in my personal life right now I have a lot going on outside of my business. We are not ready to go public with the details, yet, and I'm not sure if we ever will, but it has affected me deeply and slowed down my progress. The reality of the current moment is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand and we need to raise a small amount of capital to cover the rest of the costs

If you want to join in on this, the process is simple. Send me a PM saying you want to join and I will reply with a BTC address for you to send 0.05 BTC to enroll. When you send the coins, please send me another PM (or include it in the first one and be done with it) containing your WORM address for the weekly payments, as well as the initial 1000 sent at the end of May. There is no limit on the amount of spots you can buy, but only a max of 100 spots will be offered for this round. The first week will receive a few extra days of staking since I am going to start it a little early for the people who get in first.

Many people used Cloud Staking when I offered it in the past. It was one of my most successful endeavors and we had zero complaint tickets in more than six months of operation. I really hope you guys consider joining in. This is a very rough time for me both personally and professionally, but I would like to keep things moving as quickly as possible. The more we get out there, the faster we can expand and get more customers, meaning more liquidity, meaning higher returns for all users as we will be able to do more promotions in new target markets

Thanks for considering, I hope to hear from all of you very soon - https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/842458404933230592 - Spread it around, please

First payments will be this Sunday. Don't forget, if you sign up BEFORE this Sunday, you will receive your first batch of coins next Sunday! Still time to get in for next week

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2017, 08:33:13 PM

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm way too overwhelmed right now with doing all of this at once, so I'm going to simplify things a bit. The situation is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand, and we need to do it yesterday. It's getting a lot bigger than I expected and things need to change. However, this opens up a new opportunity for any users who are looking to join in

Starting this weekend, I will be moving 100,000 WORM from the premine into a separate address. These coins will be broken down into chunks of 1000 and will be sold for 0.05 BTC each. These coins will be held and staked by me until the end of May. At that point, all users will receive their 1000 coins. This is the important part.. every week, you will be sent the amount that staked from your 1000, meaning you will receive roughly 350+ WORM every week (paid every Sunday with the sig, avatar, and social media bounties), and at the end of May you will also get the original 1000. Consider this Cloud Staking 2.0 as I have set up a dedicated server to run this wallet. It is equipped with custom-written software and scripts to maximize staking returns higher than any of you are able to do. The speed with which this combines and optimizes block sizes is incredible and will be online 24/7. The wallet will be backed up on a stand-alone backup that will continue to stake with the same method if the first fails temporarily for any reason and will be automatically activated within milliseconds of an error

A lot of you have been following me for quite some time and know that I do very well in everything I do. However, in my personal life right now I have a lot going on outside of my business. We are not ready to go public with the details, yet, and I'm not sure if we ever will, but it has affected me deeply and slowed down my progress. The reality of the current moment is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand and we need to raise a small amount of capital to cover the rest of the costs

If you want to join in on this, the process is simple. Send me a PM saying you want to join and I will reply with a BTC address for you to send 0.05 BTC to enroll. When you send the coins, please send me another PM (or include it in the first one and be done with it) containing your WORM address for the weekly payments, as well as the initial 1000 sent at the end of May. There is no limit on the amount of spots you can buy, but only a max of 100 spots will be offered for this round. The first week will receive a few extra days of staking since I am going to start it a little early for the people who get in first.

Many people used Cloud Staking when I offered it in the past. It was one of my most successful endeavors and we had zero complaint tickets in more than six months of operation. I really hope you guys consider joining in. This is a very rough time for me both personally and professionally, but I would like to keep things moving as quickly as possible. The more we get out there, the faster we can expand and get more customers, meaning more liquidity, meaning higher returns for all users as we will be able to do more promotions in new target markets

Thanks for considering, I hope to hear from all of you very soon - https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/842458404933230592 - Spread it around, please

First payments will be this Sunday. Don't forget, if you sign up BEFORE this Sunday, you will receive your first batch of coins next Sunday! Still time to get in for next week

Awesome, thanks! I'll be expecting the coins on Sunday.  Grin

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 01:51:49 AM

I added a thread on Cryptopia. I would appreciate it if you guys keep it active so there are more people who are interested in being added there

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1230

lowcap

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 02:13:28 AM

Would really like to see this coin on LowCap Club.

There are a lot of interesting things going on here and we would love to support your efforts.

Let's see if we can work out something for all our benefits.

I may be interested, depending on what is expected of me

Not much from your side at this stage. Right now we're looking to help dedicated coin devs with small teams.

We can add your coin to the site and you'll get some extra exposure from our efforts in promotion. If you feel like reciprocating some links or social media attention it's appreciated but not mandatory.
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 03:53:49 AM

Would really like to see this coin on LowCap Club.

There are a lot of interesting things going on here and we would love to support your efforts.

Let's see if we can work out something for all our benefits.

I may be interested, depending on what is expected of me

Not much from your side at this stage. Right now we're looking to help dedicated coin devs with small teams.

We can add your coin to the site and you'll get some extra exposure from our efforts in promotion. If you feel like reciprocating some links or social media attention it's appreciated but not mandatory.

In that case, I am definitely interested. I can tweet some links out on my Twitter for sure, http://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin

As far as coins with small teams, well.. there is no team, it's just me  ;p  So any help like this that I can get is welcome and appreciated

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 04:16:32 AM

I added a thread on Cryptopia. I would appreciate it if you guys keep it active so there are more people who are interested in being added there

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/1230

Nevermind. Fuck that place

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 04:29:31 AM

Ok, I have pretty much finished up the things that still needed to be done. I'll still be posting updates every once in a while (will probably still do the Sunday payment posts, not sure yet, but payments will still continue). However, I won't be monitoring much anymore nor having much of an interest in Bitcoin as a whole. Thanks for the support, keep the coin alive and you'll be well rewarded in the future for those that do, believe that. http://healthyworm.com is a long-term project for me that I've already been quietly working on for well over a year. The coin with the same name will always have a use, even if it's not clear just quite yet  Wink

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 04:42:10 AM

Ok, I have pretty much finished up the things that still needed to be done. I'll still be posting updates every once in a while (will probably still do the Sunday payment posts, not sure yet, but payments will still continue). However, I won't be monitoring much anymore nor having much of an interest in Bitcoin as a whole. Thanks for the support, keep the coin alive and you'll be well rewarded in the future for those that do, believe that. http://healthyworm.com is a long-term project for me that I've already been quietly working on for well over a year. The coin with the same name will always have a use, even if it's not clear just quite yet  Wink

That said, all programs will continue in the background. This includes sigs, avatars, and the other arrangements I have with people for things like Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube. If you are one of those people, feel free to continue your work and your rewards will continue as agreed with no expiration date on any of them

Fallout4

Activity: 365
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 08:25:23 AM

See you in a week with a new account and a new shitcoin after vowing to leave for the 423rd time

Bitcoin hates you right back, utter fail scammer.
lowcap

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2017, 09:30:06 PM

In that case, I am definitely interested. I can tweet some links out on my Twitter for sure, http://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin

As far as coins with small teams, well.. there is no team, it's just me  ;p  So any help like this that I can get is welcome and appreciated

Great news, HealthyWormCoin has been added to LowCap.club:

http://lowcap.club/profile/WORM

There is limited information right now since it appears the thread is more focused on the promotion going on right now but if some description text (similar to the other coins) can be sent it will get added.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 12:21:32 AM

Thanks to everyone who has signed up. Plenty of slots still available

March 26th
Payments sent for both signature and avatar users

HealthyWormCoin Sig / Avatar Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775767
HealthyWormCoin Twitter Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781699

To encourage more users to join in (if you are happy with the way it's gone so far), consider leaving me a Positive Trust rating by clicking here so others know the coins are actually sent

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 12:24:07 AM

March 26th

HealthyWormCoin Sig / Avatar Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775767

To encourage more users to join in (if you are happy with the way it's gone so far), consider leaving me a Positive Trust rating by clicking here so others know the coins are actually sent

I think your word is enough to others, don't be buying trust with good gestures of your altcoin, you should know that it's shady as shit to ask for Positive Trust Feedback....
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 08:58:46 PM

March 26th

I think your word is enough to others, don't be buying trust with good gestures of your altcoin, you should know that it's shady as shit to ask for Positive Trust Feedback....

Who gives a shit? I have so much fake negative that it's nice to offset the lies a little bit

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:02:20 PM

March 26th

Who gives a shit? I have so much fake negative that it's nice to offset the lies a little bit
I hope that your personal issues will not hinder your crypto-investment and the supporting business?

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 09:50:52 PM

March 26th

I hope that your personal issues will not hinder your crypto-investment and the supporting business?

It has most definitely affected me. Deeply. However.. HealthyWorm is unaffected, as we are currently 100% sold out of worms and just waiting for the new ones to grow more. I am just taking more time to spend with my family now instead of wasting it on Bitcoin-related things. There is one more extraneous project I am working on in my spare time for the coin that I had done a while back with PROMO, so a lot of the code is already done and just needs porting

What happened to us has destroyed people and families in the past. My fiancee and I have been together for 9 years and been through a lot together. This is one of the worst, though. We are strong. We will be ok

Belligerent Fool
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 11:24:46 PM

March 26th

It has most definitely affected me. Deeply. However.. HealthyWorm is unaffected, as we are currently 100% sold out of worms and just waiting for the new ones to grow more. I am just taking more time to spend with my family now instead of wasting it on Bitcoin-related things. There is one more extraneous project I am working on in my spare time for the coin that I had done a while back with PROMO, so a lot of the code is already done and just needs porting

What happened to us has destroyed people and families in the past. My fiancee and I have been together for 9 years and been through a lot together. This is one of the worst, though. We are strong. We will be ok

I had a friend that thought getting married would fix his problems, he is now divorced & a she....
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2017, 11:38:56 PM

March 26th

I had a friend that thought getting married would fix his problems, he is now divorced & a she....

No no no no no no no no no no

It's not like that. We are terrific as a couple and our son is very smart and healthy. It's not a problem between us at all, we do literally everything together. She helps me with the bugs, we both coach youth sports together, and have the same long-term life vision. It's nothing like that at all. We are partners for life and nothing is going to change that

On a side note (not the issue I speak about above), I just got more epidural injections in my back today so I will be around a bit this evening if anyone needs to get ahold of me since I can't do much moving around or bug work. Those things hurt like a mother fucker

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 04:23:33 AM

Each user received 412.209826 WORM last week. There are still plenty of spots open

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2017, 07:59:49 AM

Decent volume tonight

https://www.coinexchange.io/market/WORM/BTC

jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257