Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🐛  HealthyWormCoin  •  Sig/Avatar  •  Temp 2017% PoS  •  FEATURED CURRENCY  🐛  (Read 14369 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 06:51:59 PM

The healthy worm staking I get is going well and the weekly increase of bounty is fun it is like 2 interest rates growing together. ^^ My concern is the price though. It keeps going down Sad
iGOTSPOTS needs to get a CHAINZ block explorer, that has a good reputation, so that we can see the real total money supply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jaypete

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 09, 2017, 08:53:34 PM

The healthy worm staking I get is going well and the weekly increase of bounty is fun it is like 2 interest rates growing together. ^^ My concern is the price though. It keeps going down Sad
iGOTSPOTS needs to get a CHAINZ block explorer, that has a good reputation, so that we can see the real total money supply.

how you are legendary with not knowing how to type getinfo into the console part?
Herbet Fry

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 10:44:14 PM

This means you can join me in the chat box there right in the wallet to help promote WORM  ;p

That's cool I wish more Devs made the wallet into something more then just a wallet.
Healthy worm could use some more attention seeing the recent price drop.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054

CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2017, 11:39:45 PM

This means you can join me in the chat box there right in the wallet to help promote WORM  ;p

That's cool I wish more Devs made the wallet into something more then just a wallet.
Healthy worm could use some more attention seeing the recent price drop.

Thanks for the kind words, and I agree. Please help me promote in chat on coinexchange, altex, and tradesatoshi chat boxes. All three are in the wallet now, no browser needed and fully capable of all SSL connections. I added the block explorer to the wallet page, as well now. You can even trade ANY COIN on these sites right in the WORM wallet!

I don't care if people make fun of me for asking like a pathetic fuck, but everyone.. please help WORM get more attention. Please. I have a lot riding on this with the worm farm behind the coin

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:09:48 AM

how you are legendary with not knowing how to type getinfo into the console part?

also it say money supply right here man http://explorer.healthyworm.com/ at the top and api is work so they can easy use on coinmarketcap, link to it is here too http://explorer.healthyworm.com/api_fetch.php?method=getinfo that is for api moneysupply and all info is right there any site can pull data from that

the explorer show everything man.. block #, coin total, mine difficulty, and hashrate. what more you want? they build custom explorer with more info that most. you need stop whining it work fine and everything there for anyone to use
You missed my point.

Coinmarketcap hs refused to use iGOTSPOTS explorer, so I feel that we need to get a mainstream explorer, like CHAINZ, so that we have a thoroughly transparent appearance.

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 01:17:56 AM

also it say money supply right here man http://explorer.healthyworm.com/ at the top and api is work so they can easy use on coinmarketcap, link to it is here too http://explorer.healthyworm.com/api_fetch.php?method=getinfo that is for api moneysupply and all info is right there any site can pull data from that

the explorer show everything man.. block #, coin total, mine difficulty, and hashrate. what more you want? they build custom explorer with more info that most. you need stop whining it work fine and everything there for anyone to use
You missed my point.

Coinmarketcap hs refused to use iGOTSPOTS explorer, so I feel that we need to get a mainstream explorer, like CHAINZ, so that we have a thoroughly transparent appearance.

Rather you missed his point. The info is all there. My guess is the ?? is because of the premine. Please man, fuckin chill. I know you're just trying to help, but please evaluate the situation and reasons for things happening fully before stirring shit up

Suggesting we use another explorer would do absolutely nothing. The premine amount is clearly stated, which is why I'm sure it's question marks

0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:20:00 AM

Is there a use for growing super worms besides feeding pets and fishing? I think growing worms would be fun but I don't know what I would do with them. I don't want to have to kill them or something with no use.   Huh

Maybe I need to buy a lizard from a pet store.  Roll Eyes
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 01:20:44 AM

Is there a use for growing super worms besides feeding pets and fishing? I think growing worms would be fun but I don't know what I would do with them. I don't want to have to kill them or something with no use.   Huh

Maybe I need to buy a lizard from a pet store.  Roll Eyes

Make a shitload of money selling them, especially to me later when I have more orders to fill. That's the point of my YouTube series; to get more breeders to fill orders later. I am totally sold out right now, waiting for this next batch to finish growing. Once sales open back up, I should have a constant supply and never sell out again (I hope)

flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:21:03 AM

Man, iGotSpots still launch coins, lol Grin

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 01:22:22 AM

I've been all-in on this coin for 4 months and building the worm farm for over a year quietly in the background. I understand your post and its meaning, but this is different. I have gone balls deep in the farm. A mistake, maybe, but I don't think so. It's a fiat-first company, but the coin will be fully backed by them if people want to redeem

flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:24:46 AM

I've been all-in on this coin for 4 months and building the worm farm for over a year quietly in the background. I understand your post and its meaning, but this is different. I have gone balls deep in the farm. A mistake, maybe, but I don't think so. It's a fiat-first company, but the coin will be fully backed by them if people want to redeem

lol, no offense. I know your many coins and some are good ones, don't get me wrong. Just nice to see old people from 3 years ago still active.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:57:29 AM

Thanks to everyone who has signed up. Plenty of slots still available

April 9th
Payments sent for both signature and avatar users

HealthyWormCoin Sig / Avatar Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1775767
HealthyWormCoin Twitter Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1781699

To encourage more users to join in (if you are happy with the way it's gone so far), consider leaving me a Positive Trust rating by clicking here so others know the coins are actually sent

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 04:13:07 AM

Ok, so here's the deal. I'm way too overwhelmed right now with doing all of this at once, so I'm going to simplify things a bit. The situation is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand, and we need to do it yesterday. It's getting a lot bigger than I expected and things need to change. However, this opens up a new opportunity for any users who are looking to join in

Starting this weekend, I will be moving 100,000 WORM from the premine into a separate address. These coins will be broken down into chunks of 1000 and will be sold for 0.05 BTC each. These coins will be held and staked by me until the end of May. At that point, all users will receive their 1000 coins. This is the important part.. every week, you will be sent the amount that staked from your 1000, meaning you will receive roughly 350+ WORM every week (paid every Sunday with the sig, avatar, and social media bounties), and at the end of May you will also get the original 1000. Consider this Cloud Staking 2.0 as I have set up a dedicated server to run this wallet. It is equipped with custom-written software and scripts to maximize staking returns higher than any of you are able to do. The speed with which this combines and optimizes block sizes is incredible and will be online 24/7. The wallet will be backed up on a stand-alone backup that will continue to stake with the same method if the first fails temporarily for any reason and will be automatically activated within milliseconds of an error

A lot of you have been following me for quite some time and know that I do very well in everything I do. However, in my personal life right now I have a lot going on outside of my business. We are not ready to go public with the details, yet, and I'm not sure if we ever will, but it has affected me deeply and slowed down my progress. The reality of the current moment is this: HealthyWorm needs to expand and we need to raise a small amount of capital to cover the rest of the costs

If you want to join in on this, the process is simple. Send me a PM saying you want to join and I will reply with a BTC address for you to send 0.05 BTC to enroll. When you send the coins, please send me another PM (or include it in the first one and be done with it) containing your WORM address for the weekly payments, as well as the initial 1000 sent at the end of May. There is no limit on the amount of spots you can buy, but only a max of 100 spots will be offered for this round. The first week will receive a few extra days of staking since I am going to start it a little early for the people who get in first.

Many people used Cloud Staking when I offered it in the past. It was one of my most successful endeavors and we had zero complaint tickets in more than six months of operation. I really hope you guys consider joining in. This is a very rough time for me both personally and professionally, but I would like to keep things moving as quickly as possible. The more we get out there, the faster we can expand and get more customers, meaning more liquidity, meaning higher returns for all users as we will be able to do more promotions in new target markets

Thanks for considering, I hope to hear from all of you very soon - https://twitter.com/HealthyWormCoin/status/842458404933230592 - Spread it around, please

Each user received 784.298372 WORM today for the last two weeks (delayed a week due to waiting on stakes and not wasting coin age). There are still plenty of spots open

FarmerHons

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:43:06 AM

Nice that you are farming worms, I used to pick fruit for a living until I made enough from it (non-slave labour wages + no expenses) so money was always saved, you do find weird and wonderful ways to do things with something you have been around quite a while, I'm talking about fruit pies, fruit jams, fruit smoothies, fruit salad.... ha everything was fruit.

Fruit is good for composting we had a very large hole dug out for the scraps, we had earthies everywhere probably not the type you are growing but people use to use them for fly fishing down by the rivers so we sold them in bulk, should of seen the catches of trout Smiley

It was either fruit or fish for breakfast, lunch or dinner with the odd potatoes every now and then, add a slice of leek, dash of Worcestershire sauce, clove of garlic and your done.

yeah-ha
dfox101

Activity: 551
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 06:26:38 AM

Nice that you are farming worms, I used to pick fruit for a living until I made enough from it (non-slave labour wages + no expenses) so money was always saved, you do find weird and wonderful ways to do things with something you have been around quite a while, I'm talking about fruit pies, fruit jams, fruit smoothies, fruit salad.... ha everything was fruit.

Fruit is good for composting we had a very large hole dug out for the scraps, we had earthies everywhere probably not the type you are growing but people use to use them for fly fishing down by the rivers so we sold them in bulk, should of seen the catches of trout Smiley

It was either fruit or fish for breakfast, lunch or dinner with the odd potatoes every now and then, add a slice of leek, dash of Worcestershire sauce, clove of garlic and your done.

Yeah, why not create some digital fruits and sell virtual fruits to others, and you get another virtual gold which is bitcoin then you can exchange real money... You actually sell dreams to others Kiss

Basically these worms are created from thin air and used to exchange for real money, however convoluted it is... good luck "investors".
GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 07:00:27 AM

You missed my point.

Rather you missed his point. The info is all there. My guess is the ?? is because of the premine. Please man, fuckin chill. I know you're just trying to help, but please evaluate the situation and reasons for things happening fully before stirring shit up

Suggesting we use another explorer would do absolutely nothing. The premine amount is clearly stated, which is why I'm sure it's question marks
its all about coinmarketcap.

It is purely for the sake of newbie, new investors and critics

iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 07:19:46 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2017, 02:03:19 PM by iGotSpots

That is good to hear and I like the story. Thank you very much for sharing it. You are correct; there are a million ways to make money if you just use the tools and opportunities that are in front of you

In fact, my fiancee and I were just talking about writing a book for children. She can draw pretty damn well and I am a very competent linguist. We already coach youth sports together year-round, and I've always wanted to explain science and space to kids. We might start with something on the silly side like Tommy the Turtle or something like that and just tell a random story, but eventually I want to either write books or do videos to explain very complicated ideas and projects in a way that a layman or child could understand. What I am best at is taking extremely complicated things and making them easy to understand

If you just use the tools you have available to you, such as your fruit and earthworms, there is no stopping the amount of success that can be had. It's all about motivation and creating your own opportunities. The more unique they are, the better

0xfff

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:48:02 PM

Is there a use for growing super worms besides feeding pets and fishing? I think growing worms would be fun but I don't know what I would do with them. I don't want to have to kill them or something with no use.   Huh

Make a shitload of money selling them, especially to me later when I have more orders to fill. That's the point of my YouTube series; to get more breeders to fill orders later. I am totally sold out right now, waiting for this next batch to finish growing. Once sales open back up, I should have a constant supply and never sell out again (I hope)

Amazon has 1000 superworms for $26. How hard is it to grow 1000 superworms? Do they smell bad?
iGotSpots (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 03:18:03 PM
Last edit: April 12, 2017, 12:26:52 AM by iGotSpots

Amazon has 1000 superworms for $26. How hard is it to grow 1000 superworms? Do they smell bad?

I'll be selling them for slightly less than that, I think. Growing them takes a lot of time. I have a guide up at http://youtube.com/HealthyWormcom

Mine do not smell at all. It's all about how clean you keep your farm

GREEDYJOHN
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

I'll be selling them for slightly less than that, I think. Growing them takes a lot of time. I have a guide up at http://youtube.com/HealthyWormcom

Mine do not smell at all. It's all about how clean you keep your farm
Why is coinexchange wallets offline?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: