Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Poloniex = Scam exchange beware.  (Read 41211 times)
flekkelek

Activity: 644
Merit: 274

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:47:53 AM

44 days since poloniex stole my money

https://youtu.be/otdc-AvV1OY
You are telling us, poloniex just stole your money, but you are only showing us a deposit and trade history with 0 balance. Convincing yeah.. After your deposit "was stolen" you bought like 25 eth. Why would someone do that?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 09:18:46 AM

One thing is strange. Mostly, they are newcomers and people with little money they generally say that Poloniex is a scam. When I read the forums, I almost will not find anyone who would have blocked a larger amount of money.
jamesweb6

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:33:53 AM

i didnt do a very good video , im sorry; funds were not just stolen , they were 44 days ago, you , i circle the transaction but you dont see it in video, look at my sell, i sold what i bought, you see the last trade i did on the 10 th, then i show on blockchain site, you see the hour they took it , go back see on the right hours and date of trade andd you see i didnt trade until the day after ,sorry if my video not very good, take the time to look at it and youll see evrything i say is right
jamesweb6

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 10:36:36 AM

One thing is strange. Mostly, they are newcomers and people with little money they generally say that Poloniex is a scam. When I read the forums, I almost will not find anyone who would have blocked a larger amount of money.

i dont know if youre stupid or you work for poloniex, but hit poloniex scam on google and look first page , last few comments, youll see people with 10 times the money they stole me, 20 times , so much that if you dont see it its because you work for poloniex and youre a liar or yourdumb as a pot and you dont know how to open your eyes
Black_bl

Activity: 503
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:00:46 AM

i dont know if youre stupid or you work for poloniex, but hit poloniex scam on google and look first page , last few comments, youll see people with 10 times the money they stole me, 20 times , so much that if you dont see it its because you work for poloniex and youre a liar or yourdumb as a pot and you dont know how to open your eyes

I do not work for poloniex. Whether I am stupid or not, that is another thing. Anyway, if I want to come to something, I verify the information from multiple sources. There are dozens of members with good reputation who claim they have no more serious problems with Poloniex. And then a few individuals like you. just cry and call others as morons
Mike8

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:26:27 AM

There are complaints about larger amounts too, but I am not convinced.
I think that we have 2 things here: internal issues at Polo, but not as many as some wants us believe and a campaign against Polo, since they became too big and may have upset somebody...
I wish the internal issues get fixed though, they should afford that..
flekkelek

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:39:23 AM

i didnt do a very good video , im sorry; funds were not just stolen , they were 44 days ago, you , i circle the transaction but you dont see it in video, look at my sell, i sold what i bought, you see the last trade i did on the 10 th, then i show on blockchain site, you see the hour they took it , go back see on the right hours and date of trade andd you see i didnt trade until the day after ,sorry if my video not very good, take the time to look at it and youll see evrything i say is right
Deposit completed: 2017-06-10 05:37
First eth buy: 2017-06-10 05:50

We still can't see any evidence, that your transaction is not credited to your account. Anyways I hope you are aware, that the chain explorer shows +2 hours, because of the time zone mismatch.

TheIrishman
Legendary

Activity: 1049
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 12:07:01 AM

I've been using the exchange since 2014 and I've been a level 2 verified user for some time, so FUCK YOU. Why don't you post with your real account instead of hiding behind that alt account with 3 posts?

6 days and counting with my tiny withdrawal "awaiting approval":

And now this... seems very convenient:

btcdiggingmaster

Merit: 500

Transact Safer / Chase Better

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:35:59 AM

Offcourse many people have problems with Poloniex but till now I didn't face any challenges with these exchanges. May be your problems will be solved by sending a support ticket to them, they will take care their members issues.
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:51:41 AM

I'm sure the FBI will put your case on high priority : can't withdraw 20$ from a cryptowhat? for 6 days.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:51:48 AM

Offcourse many people have problems with Poloniex but till now I didn't face any challenges with these exchanges. May be your problems will be solved by sending a support ticket to them, they will take care their members issues.

I see this problem really needs attention from all of us here to advice our mate here not to be such exagerated emotions towards poloniex, and as you've mentioned here problems will be solves by the admin support through recommended request steps like incident ticket. They're liable to habdle this very deep situation here and I do believe there is problem to solve, that had caused delays on your transactions.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
jamesweb6

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:07:53 AM

hey guys, i need a real expert to analyze my poloniex account. Im arguying with one of their support since 5 hours and he almost made me think i had the money and i spent it . Im not crazy i moved everything i had that night and was waiting for this deposit that never came, the day after i sold the rest i had since still no news , The deposit was not whowing in those first 24 hours, i thought network was overload and bitcoin was taking longer and longer, at no point i had access to my funds. I rolled around my account but damm its easy to get mixed up, the guy told me trade ad up , but how can he say that when value of market move. The point i realized im not wrong, i would have known if i had spent those coin is when i looked at deposit history and none of my ether deposit were showing, i looked at the withdrawal address and they are address were i sent ether from exodus, coinbase and cei.xo, so i know they manipulate my account. I nned someone to help me proove them wrong, please guys i really need that money

email me at webgenesis@outlook.fr if you can help me, please to get out this nightmare
flekkelek

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:01:26 AM

hey guys, i need a real expert to analyze my poloniex account. Im arguying with one of their support since 5 hours and he almost made me think i had the money and i spent it . Im not crazy i moved everything i had that night and was waiting for this deposit that never came, the day after i sold the rest i had since still no news , The deposit was not whowing in those first 24 hours, i thought network was overload and bitcoin was taking longer and longer, at no point i had access to my funds. I rolled around my account but damm its easy to get mixed up, the guy told me trade ad up , but how can he say that when value of market move. The point i realized im not wrong, i would have known if i had spent those coin is when i looked at deposit history and none of my ether deposit were showing, i looked at the withdrawal address and they are address were i sent ether from exodus, coinbase and cei.xo, so i know they manipulate my account. I nned someone to help me proove them wrong, please guys i really need that money

email me at webgenesis@outlook.fr if you can help me, please to get out this nightmare
Well, you can do it yourself, it's not rocket science, just get a ms excel, and import your trade history and compare it with your withdraws and deposits.
jamesweb6

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:16:38 PM

yes but the thing is they play with numbers is think cause what they say look ok

but i caught them, i now have the best proof and it makes all this evn more scary : i traded xrp for bitcoin at 527 am (i know ity was dumb) then i transfer to poloniex at 532 am   ,

Withdrawal   Jun. 10, 2017, 05:32 AM   Main Account   1.83067190 BTC         
Sell   Jun. 10, 2017, 05:27 AM   Main Account   9490.30447021 XRP   0.95 BTC   0.00009970 BTC   0.00237000 BTC

then poloniex put that the deposit was completed at 537 am and i spent it

Complete    BTC   1.83067190
2017-06-10 05:37:20
Address: 1HntVi6fRpF8e6o6ghctdurEvVpZAe7Lbg
Txid: 8ed0a0fec6dc1c917d6e76d4ff67518132f060e09d30538619878f1f581fce32

i think this is one major proof or their manipulation as the deposit didnt show cleared for at least 2 days , maybe more ; the thing is this dont make sense and they didnt thought we would have proof from other sites , anyone ever saw a bitcoin transaction between 2 exchange clear in 5 min ? at least in past year

but they had to put this for confusing me like i spent it

i think ill compaint to the FBI today, after seeing them swimming in lies not to refund me.
flekkelek

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:02:08 PM

yes but the thing is they play with numbers is think cause what they say look ok

but i caught them, i now have the best proof and it makes all this evn more scary : i traded xrp for bitcoin at 527 am (i know ity was dumb) then i transfer to poloniex at 532 am   ,

Withdrawal   Jun. 10, 2017, 05:32 AM   Main Account   1.83067190 BTC         
Sell   Jun. 10, 2017, 05:27 AM   Main Account   9490.30447021 XRP   0.95 BTC   0.00009970 BTC   0.00237000 BTC

then poloniex put that the deposit was completed at 537 am and i spent it

Complete    BTC   1.83067190
2017-06-10 05:37:20
Address: 1HntVi6fRpF8e6o6ghctdurEvVpZAe7Lbg
Txid: 8ed0a0fec6dc1c917d6e76d4ff67518132f060e09d30538619878f1f581fce32

i think this is one major proof or their manipulation as the deposit didnt show cleared for at least 2 days , maybe more ; the thing is this dont make sense and they didnt thought we would have proof from other sites , anyone ever saw a bitcoin transaction between 2 exchange clear in 5 min ? at least in past year

but they had to put this for confusing me like i spent it

i think ill compaint to the FBI today, after seeing them swimming in lies not to refund me.
Yes, it was confirmed in 5 mins.
https://www.blocktrail.com/BTC/tx/8ed0a0fec6dc1c917d6e76d4ff67518132f060e09d30538619878f1f581fce32
TheIrishman
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:18:39 PM

I'm sure the FBI will put your case on high priority : can't withdraw 20$ from a cryptowhat? for 6 days.

jamesweb6 (not me) filed a complaint with the SEC, not the FBI. He just posted the link where you can contact the FBI. If it comes to that, I'll go way further than that. Read the posts more carefully before posting your BS.

I hope you have a lot of coins on Poloniex and lose them all when it finally goes under, just like the other pieces of moronic subhuman garbage who kept defending Cryptsy and MtGox until it was too late.
flekkelek

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:31:22 PM

jamesweb6 (not me) filed a complaint with the SEC, not the FBI. He just posted the link where you can contact the FBI. If it comes to that, I'll go way further than that. Read the posts more carefully before posting your BS.

I hope you have a lot of coins on Poloniex and lose them all when it finally goes under, just like the other pieces of moronic subhuman garbage who kept defending Cryptsy and MtGox until it was too late.

I don't think it will be easy for a non-US citizen to file a report. Anyways, we still couldn't see evidence in his case.
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:49:01 PM

Actually I do have a lot of coins and I can only withdraw them 2000$ at a time, which I've been doing for 10 days.

But thank you for wishing me harm, very nice.
TheIrishman
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:49:57 PM

I don't think it will be easy for a non-US citizen to file a report. Anyways, we still couldn't see evidence in his case.

Actually, the nationality of the complainant is irrelevant. The FBI form obviously requests that the complainant's country of residence be informed: https://complaint.ic3.gov/default.aspx. On the "financial transaction(s)"  part of the form, there's already a "virtual currency" option.

That wouldn't be the primary route I'd take, though. I would first collect information on more cases where there's clear evidence of misconduct by the exchange, and then present them to the SEC, FINCEN, and the attorney generals of the states where the exchange is incorporated.
TheIrishman
Legendary

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 10:51:12 PM
Last edit: July 26, 2017, 07:13:53 PM by TheIrishman

Actually I do have a lot of coins and I can only withdraw them 2000$ at a time, which I've been doing for 10 days.

But thank you for wishing me harm, very nice.

If I posted everything I wish you and your family, I'd probably be banned from this site.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: