Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:58:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54514 times)
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 05:25:19 PM

No Dev  No Money   You can forget it .It is a real shame!
I think dogecoin has a good future, as we can observe now its price is quite moving. And others investors still holding dogecoin for the future. Even me Im holding this coin for a long time.
Can you tell me good point of Doge? I checked but not see future from that coin in long-term, maybe with analysic the price can go to 200 sat when market in trend up again Grin
EthBooks

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 06:53:13 PM

Dogecoin also has one of the most active developer team with many contributors and code updates. Many people in the Dogecoin dev community have raised issues on Github to improve the Dogecoin codebase. It is also one of the coins which have the most liquidity and trading volume. So yes, it has a good future ahead.
100%succes

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:29:51 AM

I think dogecoin has a good future, as we can observe now its price is quite moving. And others investors still holding dogecoin for the future. Even me Im holding this coin for a long time.
Can you tell me good point of Doge? I checked but not see future from that coin in long-term, maybe with analysic the price can go to 200 sat when market in trend up again Grin
Yes, I also need that information because I have a lot of dogecoins.
If indeed Dogecoin has no future then I will sell all my Dogecoin.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3220
Merit: 1363

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:04:06 PM

the only good thing about doge is large community, the coin born as a joke and stay as a joke, there is no guidance or inovation in this coin, and we dont forget about the infinite supply, too much coins in total supply is a real barrier to prices grow up..

In my opinion dont worth any investiment for long term

I also hold a few coins for fun gambling and keep saying... "wow, such gambler, much bets, and so on" this is the funny part about doge..

Yeah. Sadly, the Dogecoin has no real development or innovation to get it going. It has real uses and community support though, but it will stay behind other altcoins which have better features and active development.

But despite the facts, Dogecoin serves as a great experimental cryptocurrency where anyone can join in due to its inexpensive nature. No matter if its use is for gambling, tipping, micropayments or others, it will always be a cryptocurrency that can be spent easily without having to lose anything.

Due to its high supply and inflationary model, Dogecoin is bad for long term investments but good for short term investments and quick profits. If you keep that in mind, you'll be able to make good use of this old but well-known cryptocurrency. Just my thoughts. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:20:34 PM

Yes it can have a really bright future as it is one of the oldest crypto but only have a good trading volume in terms of price it is mostly falling or is stuck between 90-120 sats for 2 months. It has a good growth potential just requires a little development. Even ltc got pumped and now only doge is left.
YYmeans

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:19:41 PM

Yes it can have a really bright future as it is one of the oldest crypto but only have a good trading volume in terms of price it is mostly falling or is stuck between 90-120 sats for 2 months. It has a good growth potential just requires a little development. Even ltc got pumped and now only doge is left.
I don't know the future of doge, but i'm sure the price of doge will be pumped and dumped, you just choose the tiem to   buy and sell, you will make money , that's enough.
By the way, doge's development is poor. Without development, any coin will be dead.

maku
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 03:33:28 PM

Doge has been created to be a joke coin and a live representation of a meme, no one expected that people will like the idea so much and this coin will be one of the most recognisable altcoin.
I remember that in the early days of we have like BTC, LTC and DOGE, everything changed when ETH was released and Doge fall out of grace. I doubt that there is any future for this coins.
Other than cheap transaction times there are no redeeming features I find useful in a coin without coin cap.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 04:31:52 PM

While you were working about nothing sigrcoin climbed like hell. Oh no never dogecoin have a future ? Oh no never. Don't buy digr it's so crap. Ahahaha makes me laugh how much crap people talk about altcoins. Too bad you never bought doge and stopped worrying then you would have made a killing. Oh well let fear lead you !

Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 02:00:36 PM

I don't know the future of doge, but i'm sure the price of doge will be pumped and dumped, you just choose the tiem to   buy and sell, you will make money , that's enough.
By the way, doge's development is poor. Without development, any coin will be dead.

Yeah. Dogecoin is a very good cryptocurrency to make profit by taking advantage of the pumps and dumps. With its movements in price, it is ideal for short term investments to quickly buy and sell it, rather than using it as a store of value.

As with any cryptocurrency, if DOGE doesn't manage to stay ahead of others with constant development and innovation, it will become obsolete. However, at some point I believe that it will remain active as long as there are nodes and miners supporting the network. Unless someone talented and experienced comes into renewing Dogecoin, it will only be used as a quick trading and speculative tool. Just my opinion. Smiley

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Antikais

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 03:08:14 PM

i dont understand dogecoin. isn't it exactly same codes with ltc ? why people would use doge instead of ltc or something else? I like dogecoin as a daily buy-sell coin but it has no future for me. instead of keeping doge i would keep coins like sia,mysterium,etc

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
Pumared

Merit: 397

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:20:25 PM

i dont understand dogecoin. isn't it exactly same codes with ltc ? why people would use doge instead of ltc or something else? I like dogecoin as a daily buy-sell coin but it has no future for me. instead of keeping doge i would keep coins like sia,mysterium,etc

Yes, but you have to see that dogecoin has the love of much of the community. It's kind of the first bitcoin, dogecoin the second, that explains the preferecia about other altcoins

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Achargeturry78

Activity: 630
Merit: 267

Just follow the rules

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:45:13 PM

I think no. the coin has no development it is just given life by the traders who still support doge coin. We must be really smart when trading dont trade shitcoins or else you have a high chance to get rekt.
Antikais

Activity: 236
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:21:19 PM

Yes, but you have to see that dogecoin has the love of much of the community. It's kind of the first bitcoin, dogecoin the second, that explains the preferecia about other altcoins

i think after a while people will forgot dogecoin. and i think litecoin was before doge ? because they are using litecoin's codes.

ASSETA - Blockchain based borderless crypto bank | ICO | DISCUSSION THREAD | BOUNTIES
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:38:19 PM

i think after a while people will forgot dogecoin. and i think litecoin was before doge ? because they are using litecoin's codes.

Yes. First Litecoin
Dogecoin was officially launched on December 8, 2013  . i buy Doge Dec. 2013    Grin
Was unfortunately the wrong coin

shams

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 11:52:43 PM

Its also one of my favorite coin for daily trading I am trading doge coin from last 2 years and still doing good trading in doge coin but for good growth of this coin admin and development team of this coin to work on this coin and make some road map for this coin than it can grow good in future. At this time doge coin development team is working very slow but people like this coin and do trading in this coin so it is sustaining on a good level but for growth of this coin some hard work is required to be done on this coin.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:36:38 PM

Its also one of my favorite coin for daily trading I am trading doge coin from last 2 years and still doing good trading in doge coin but for good growth of this coin admin and development team of this coin to work on this coin and make some road map for this coin than it can grow good in future. At this time doge coin development team is working very slow but people like this coin and do trading in this coin so it is sustaining on a good level but for growth of this coin some hard work is required to be done on this coin.

Couldn't agree more with you, mate. Dogecoin needs some traction to increase its awareness and popularity. It has a huge fanbase, but it lacks innovation which limits itself to be used only as a short term investment and tipping tool.

On the bright side, Dogecoin has become cheaper as a result of the massive declines in value of the whole crypto market over the recent days. Being a fast cryptocurrency for micropayments, along with providing inexpensive fees unlike Bitcoin, makes it a great choice for many crypto enthusiasts like me.

Despite everything, I believe that Dogecoin will continue to exist for many years to come. Its inflationary model keeps its price low, making it attractive for anyone to join in this exciting cryptocurrency. Just my thoughts. Grin

████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
harjas2517

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:53:16 PM

I like Dogecoin it seems to me a good coin. It is very old coin in the market even I kept so many dogecoin in my trading wallet in my opinion Dogecoin have bright future it always give good return to me while trade dogecoin.
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:54:03 PM

yes, I believe so since its one of the pioneer coins together with lite coin or LTC and still they are here. I think we have to find the niche of this coin and more development to be done for its applications.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 02:00:28 PM

i think dogecoin has nothing new in technology, but it seems it has a very active community in China, in my opinion, new comer has little interest in this old coin, and it will gone as the time went by

Pumared

Merit: 397

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 04:16:28 PM

Newbies in the world of grip soon identify in some way with their rusticity

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: