Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:52:50 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54519 times)
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:01:19 PM

If they were then at 100 000 000 000 000 coins remained then the course would be great today. But Jackson Palmer has lifted the limit. I believe in February 2014

I bought my december 2013  .Because they could buy at ebay
mdzahed134

Activity: 2156
Merit: 259

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 04:28:37 PM

Doge coin have been in the market for a long time but it did not get much popularity.Other many coins after a lot of time came and a lot of get much popularity.I think doge coin future is not good it's my personal opinion.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 09:07:05 AM

i was lover of doge coin but now it is not performing good according investment from long time doge future is not good because developing team is not doing some special for it.main motto is earn to money .so, invest in top ten coin in the market.and get huge profit in future guaranteed.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Diced90

Activity: 994
Merit: 515

Get'em boys

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:34:56 AM

At the rate at which we keep seeing new altcoins being created i think dogecoin will not survive and the dogecoin community will move on and support other coins unless devs come up with something that will give people a reason to stay
maeusi

Activity: 462
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:46:41 AM

Dogecoins already where told to be dead a few years ago and they are still alive Smiley. There is not only a big community. Doge is a good currency to be used for transfers because of low fees, stable wallets and fast transfers. Example: If I want to transfer bitcoins from one exchanger to another, I don't transfer btc directly but exchange first to doge, send and then exchange back to btc.
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:52:41 AM

i was lover of doge coin but now it is not performing good according investment from long time doge future is not good because developing team is not doing some special for it.main motto is earn to money .so, invest in top ten coin in the market.and get huge profit in future guaranteed.
I agree with you, investing in top 10 cryptocurrency will certainly be profitable because it is of great interest to investors and will be pumped at a very high price. I spent 70% of my assets in altcoin for long term investment

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 11:45:47 AM

Right now it is hard to tell what will happen with dogecoin,because it is crypto world Grin
Anyway,keeping some 100k dogecoins for long therm will not harm you much
It is not really hard to tell what will happen to joke coin.
Doge was pumped really hard and now its falling in value.
Why do you want to keep 100K dogecoins anyway, did you miss train or have you bought them in bubble?
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:13:44 PM

its pumped really hard, value in stuck, less improvement from team, maybe this will going down soon, many people has left it behind about how doge offers about micropayment usability.
so i seen there is to risky for keeping dogecoins for long therm. there is no future for this.

ostsee77

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:40:39 PM

I think Michael Jackson oh sorry  ...   Grin   Jackson Palmer should be dedicated to the coin again
Then again would be activity with the Coin
Frost

Activity: 602
Merit: 508

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:42:57 PM

I personally see that dogecoin is likely to remain their despite having few enthusiasts, obviously dogecoin have a future. Dogecoin is my favorite crypto since it first stood up to now.
Shahin320

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 06:55:29 PM

I have many doubt about dogcoin.
 becouse dogcoin don't achieve any landmark. I say that,dogcion rate is very low.Doge was pumped really hard and now its falling in value. I think doge coin future is not good it's my personal opinion.
DRaGoN RaNTaRo

Activity: 319

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:39:11 PM

Isn't Dogecoin direct competitor BTC, LTC, Monero, Zcash, Dash, etc? How is Dogecoin unique compared or edging over the rest??
Dogecoin is a fun coin and it was initially released to be a fun coin around and it is not directly competing with any of the coin but it is better than most of the alt coins out there,dogecoin does not need to edge better than the rest,the ease of transaction is the best thing about dogecoin and the price is not that volatile than the rest of the coins.
rijaljun

Activity: 1274
Merit: 267

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:15:20 AM

People hold doge for fun, not for profit. The total supply is too big, that what makes the price is very low. That supply and price made doge to be almost impossible to be pumped and dumped that's why the price is stable. Even doge has stable price, fast transaction with low fees, it has no future unless the developer make some strategies. only my opinion!

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com  sports
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀       ▀▀████████
█████▀  ▄▄▄▀███▀▄▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄█████▄ ▄█████▄  ████
███  █ █████▀ ▀█████ █  ███
██  ▄██ ▀▀▀▄███▄▀▀▀ ██▄  ██
██  █▀▄██ ███████ ██▄▀█  ██
██   █████ █████ █████   ██
███  █████▀▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ███
████  ▀▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀█ ███ █▀▀  ▄█████
████████▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████
▀▀       ▀▀████████
 ▄▄  ▀  ▄▄   ▀█████
 ▀    ▀█████▄  ████
   ▀█▄   ▀▀██▄  ███
 █▄  ▀██▄▄  ▀█▄  ██
  ▀█▄  ▀███▄  ▀  ██
█  ▀██▄  ▀███▄   ██
██  ▀███▄  ▀█▀  ███
███  ▀████▄    ████
 ▀▀█▄  ▀▀▀   ▄█████
▄▄       ▄▄████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███▀▀         ▀▀███
▀   ▄▄██▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▄████████▄  ▀█  ██
██████▄▀  ██▄    ██
████▄▀  ▄▀████▄  ██
██▄▀  ▄▀██████  ▄██
▄▀  ▄▀███████  ▄███
█▄▄▀███████▀  ▄████
▀████████▀  ▄██████
  ▀██▀▀   ▄████████
      ▄▄███████████
███████████████████
1mBTC
x 3 WINNERS
BET
MULTIPLIERS
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
gulshan1

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 06:05:10 AM

doge coin is running from long time and its performance is medium and good but its quantity show one thing that if doge coin price goes up to 15000 satoshi  then in that case it can crossover the bitcoin . but due to to huge quantity of doge it is taking time to grow. quantity is main factor to run the coin in the market.more supply less demand and less supply more demand its economics formula.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
jyotianand01

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2017, 07:49:59 AM

I am also a great fan of Dogecoin but it is loosing its shining as no big price movement from last 2 years. It is moving in the range of 40-110, it touch 160-170 few days back, but cannot hold that position. It is again dropping and going to make a new low. It is not good for this coin. Only advantage now with this coin is that it charge very low fee and fast transfer.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
ostsee77

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:56:36 AM

They also removed Doge at Exodus. That's a pity. Where are you storing your doge? On a wallet with many GB or other place

I have my Doge on Jaxx. Jaxx is not supposed to be safe reading here
Kohloe

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:37:09 AM

I don't think Doge will make any further big moves. The Hype is gone and was only on reddit (and here?). Amount of cryptocurrency users rises dramatically every other day, but DOGE fanbase does not.

It was cool as long as it lasted.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:56:58 AM
Last edit: July 23, 2017, 11:53:38 AM by ryanben

according to my opinion it is impossible, dogecoin was up exchanges in long time everything seems to be too long compared to the What do I need from it. I sold all my dogecoin 2 months ago and switched to investing in Antshare, LTC, Waves, ETH ...
It's hard to make the right decision at this time, but you need to be alert and believe in your own decision. I hope Dogecoin will soon breakthrough in the near future Smiley

Bakemat

Activity: 779

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:15:47 AM

I just assumed doge had been dead for around a year or so, regardless of me paying attention what help would segwit do if the blocks aren't full?

Nope. Dogecoin is not yet dead, Its still kicking btw, and yes, honestly, dogecoin is now removed from the top 3 cryptocurrency. But it doesnt mean that doge is now dead.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 11:20:13 AM

Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

In my opinion, Dogecoin has its moment already last 2015. Since digital world is very dynamic, doge has been left out by other altcoins since it has stopped developing while the others continue to add features and is constantly updating their system. Although it is still on work today, it has become outdated. People always want to try something new and would like to see progress.  If Dogecoin developers wont develop some innovations, it's price would continually go down ,people would migrate to other cryptos, and slowly, it will fade out in the market.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: