Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:23:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54514 times)
CryptosapienZA

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:07:01 PM

Dogecoin used to be one of my favorites, not anymore. There is lack of developer interest in the project. After Exodus announced that they will be removing it from the wallet for the same reason, I decided it was time to let go. Goodbye Doge. How can I be more interested in the coin than the developers, I will end up being the joke.
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 03:48:54 PM

Now it is not very easy to say what can be the future of dogcoin. However, coins can not be said in the trade. Now it's slow. However, it is a matter of time to grow.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
Shahin320

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:20:31 PM

dogcoin is a very famous cryptocurrency but it's rate too much low.I am also searching for this answer why not big! I hope after August dogcoin rate increased look like a rocket.
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:25:06 PM

Dogecoin used to be one of my favorites, not anymore. There is lack of developer interest in the project. After Exodus announced that they will be removing it from the wallet for the same reason, I decided it was time to let go. Goodbye Doge. How can I be more interested in the coin than the developers, I will end up being the joke.

I have Doge already 2013. But I still have to work.     Wink 
Somit the course in the 4 years has hardly increased. That's too bad. I should have put on LTC.
That would be better. Now, however, it is hodl until 2029
Jafri101

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:49:36 PM

I expect Doge coin will not shoot up like BTC but it is still valuable coin. Its price since last 8months have risen from 6satoshi to 70 nearby. So i think it would be around 100 in an year. Moreover you should buy and hold for 6 to 8months if you are interested in Doge.
shamimraaz

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:23:51 PM

Doge Will Fly High Within 6 Month Just Wait And See Smiley Smiley Wink
Pumared

Activity: 1288
Merit: 396

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:06:58 PM

Doge Will Fly High Within 6 Month Just Wait And See Smiley Smiley Wink

Tell me more about it? Pure prediction or you know something we do not know haha Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Hui8

Activity: 602
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:11:14 AM

I'm taking lot of interest in dogecoin now a days. I read through almost top fifty replies here and what i understand is it's really good coin with stability, faster transaction speed and ultimate growth through the time. I'm thinking about it as I have started mining it on the minergate. It has become my favourite site now for mining altcoins listed on their site. Hope to see some good profitability through digecoin specifically.

ilham nur77

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 06:19:20 AM

old coins that still survives, its good coins and there are still enthusiasts

cdog

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 07:31:46 AM

old coins that still survives, its good coins and there are still enthusiasts
its good old coin which still have hope, this coin very suitable for learning trade. Small risk. Therefore I chose Dogecoin to teach them.
keeee

Activity: 574
Merit: 267

" Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back "

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 08:52:26 AM

Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

I believe that Dodgecoin will have a future. It is surely possible if they upgrade it for the bettere. Actually it is better than bitcoin on the otherhand. Dodge coin can do fast transaction with just not so big fee. It is my favorite among those other altcoin, I'm  a fan of it.

nhiatay

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:13:02 AM

Hope Dogecoin will be 1$ per coin soon  Grin Grin Grin
sweerty1

Activity: 453
Merit: 251

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 09:53:51 AM

As I see from lot of coins in market when I look into past, strong community was and is always enough for altcoin to keep living. Doge has one of the biggest communities in crypto market as I observe so, yes looks like it will have future.

▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
INVESTA████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
█████▀▀  ▀▀█████
█▀▀          ▀▀█
     ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
 ▀▀██████████▀▀
     ▀▀██▀▀
Soutogu

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 10:37:50 AM

As I see from lot of coins in market when I look into past, strong community was and is always enough for altcoin to keep living. Doge has one of the biggest communities in crypto market as I observe so, yes looks like it will have future.

In my opinion dogecoin will only keep going sideways. It does have a very strong and supportive community but there's no one actively working to make it better and more widely spread/used across forums and online platforms (where it could excel). And it's a coin that gets inflated every year by 5billion new coins, so that doesn't help its price either...

But i'd love to see it grow. Its one of my favorite coins...wish somenoe would pick up the project and do great things with it.
Makka

Activity: 594
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:14:16 PM

There is still so much room for improvement for Dogecoin. The coin is in the bottom part both in terms of price and promotion. But it is actually being used by many people. But who knows? In the future, its price may grow higher and higher. The coin has a name already and many people have already heard about it. Many are using it as well.
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:36:17 PM

I think doge have a future but the progress is too slow it has been around for many years but still the value is not really moving that much like other altcoins.
kynaz

Activity: 1078

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:49:20 PM

I think doge have a future but the progress is too slow it has been around for many years but still the value is not really moving that much like other altcoins.
For me, dogecoin needs a revolution, if all the investors focus on this altcoin it would certainly be very high priced but to do that the developers have to change the platform of this altcoin and limited to doge coins

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
mastadonballs

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 12:56:29 PM

Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink
Yeah if Dogecoin keep earning people's favourite, Its price will go up and it will have potential but it won't go up much because the number of Dogecoin on the markets is really large, if its price goes up, there would be really weird
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:02:35 PM

every coin have deficiency and the advantages, and everybody know that. maybe is the best at the time, but at future will beated by another coin. and it proven now that doge still hold, and many people still like it

██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
BTcSD

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

LoveMe

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:15:13 PM

i red news about developers of doge coins arrested in UK for money landuring if that correct no one will buy dogcoins as leaking out

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: