Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:11:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54519 times)
PadenoM

Activity: 308
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:01:43 AM

if it had, it would be done already
innoachukwu

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:02:57 AM

Besides with creation of new token almost everyday, it's hard to imagine people investing their money on doge.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:11:25 PM

Yes, it has a future. And I don't think any of these "no good community, just for fun, huge supply" thingies are gonna make it go dead.

Some people might continue to believe that Dogecoin was launched as a “joke” but they are obliged to ignore the contradiction that Jackson Palmer searched for a year before being pointed to the (at the time, languishing) Doge meme. Dogecoin was designed as a token exchange system, so people could have a bit of fun with an experimental cryptocurrency, i.e. jokey not “a joke” and that subtle distinction is crucially important because it communicates a completely different set of brand values --- and quite effectively so, as one might logically expect from a Senior Brand Manager at Adobe.

That facetious element has been effective in allowing the group to develop a powerful sense of community membership, prompting a more imaginative, progressive and welcoming approach with a gender balance unmatched by any other cryptocurrency. As a group, the Shibes form a de facto collective intelligence, they aren't going away any time soon, if ever.

Cheers

Graham

I've always been putting doge coin in the same basket as other meme coins like that kanye coin. Started as a meme and actually got somewhere but recently it's price has gained some value in comparison to the last year. To b honest, it has a future, but I don't think it will be any greater future than it is now.
Doge coin on my opinion has a future but it only be if for what was happen for good on this coin will continue for some altcoin doge coin is the one who have future just like eth and for me beside doge coin there is some too but for some top coin doge coin is one this coin.
Flodemaga

Activity: 286

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 12:35:19 AM

I didnt knew doge were made for fun, but it is beauty, small fees are assured with doge due to its low value, we can moove milions with small fee, something bitcoin were supost to do as well. Besides those doge is one of the best coins to trade because due to its low value we can proofit with 1 satoshis up, its insane one of the best coins for trading.
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:17:57 AM

Dogecoin has been my favorite alt coin for quite a long time. It serves as a good cryptocurrency for tipping others, as well as being a fun and inexpensive medium of exchange.

However, I'm worried what might happen to Dogecoin in the future, since it has been quite some time that no new version of the QT wallet has been mentioned, neither some innovation to keep it going for the long term.

It would become ideal for Dogecoin to add SegWit to its code, and gain traction if it gains acceptance from the miners. Then, if it manages to become the first cryptocurrency to accept the scalable solution, it could rise in popularity once more (not to mention that transaction will be near instantaneous).

Nevertheless, Dogecoin is a great cryptocurrency being inexpensive and relatively stable, making it a great way to tip others or send micropayments faster than BTC at a fraction of the cost.

Looking forward to your opinion. Wink

doge is one of the best coin and i believe that it has a good future ahead because many of people are still using it including me due to the fact that this coin is inexpensive and its the best  to use on any online trandaction becauese of low transaction fees compared to bitcoin or any other coins out there.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:25:25 AM

I didnt knew doge were made for fun, but it is beauty, small fees are assured with doge due to its low value, we can moove milions with small fee, something bitcoin were supost to do as well. Besides those doge is one of the best coins to trade because due to its low value we can proofit with 1 satoshis up, its insane one of the best coins for trading.
I also agree on this. Dogecoin's price is so low letting us buy with great numbers. Any price increase of dogecoin could already give considerable profit.
I don't think dogecoin won't have a future. Compared to some coins in those price range or even those higher, it is already popular and already used in most gambling sites. People should try to consider this alt on their portfolio.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:43:42 AM

I also agree on this. Dogecoin's price is so low letting us buy with great numbers. Any price increase of dogecoin could already give considerable profit.
I don't think dogecoin won't have a future. Compared to some coins in those price range or even those higher, it is already popular and already used in most gambling sites. People should try to consider this alt on their portfolio.
Doge coin also has a large community because of its small value, but unfortunately dev is not to give positive things related to the survival or progress of doge coin, so the value tends to decline lately, with large communities and easier transactions than other coins so dogecoin is also used in gambling sites.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
rooster2000bka

Activity: 299

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:39:28 AM

For me, i think Doge coin good but this time had more coin created! Lower price and more.
Best when used BTC or ETH platform!
Fuhre

Activity: 644
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:53:14 AM

As a dogecoin user I have a positive view about this coin, some say that dogecoin prices tend to fall faster, but it is so good that we can buy as many doge as the price goes down, and sell it as the price goes up.
I think the doge news left by the developers is a strategy, I'm sure doge will have a place in the future as well.
Mr. Legendaris

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:05:25 AM

I am very sad with the behavior of dogecoin. Each time more is dropping the values. I'm waiting to stabilize to sell the rest that I have.  Cry Cry
Yes, there must be a new innovation so that doge can skyrocket, developers must immediately fix the doge to survive because Doge is the first altcoin I know and still I keep up to now.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-
WEBSITEE |█| WHITEPAPER

blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:09:55 AM

I am very sad with the behavior of dogecoin. Each time more is dropping the values. I'm waiting to stabilize to sell the rest that I have.  Cry Cry
Yes, there must be a new innovation so that doge can skyrocket, developers must immediately fix the doge to survive because Doge is the first altcoin I know and still I keep up to now.
ThAT'S A PITY OF DOG. There are no projects based on doge coin, Bitcoin has been succesful because there are many project based on BTC like ads network, payment methode, and many stores accept BTC. Doge dev no more improvement since I knew cryptocurrencies.
Kyraishi

Activity: 952
Merit: 513

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:25:56 AM

Every year or year and a half, dogecoin gets pumped. Right now we are seeing the price bottom out so i don't think it is a wise decision at the moment to sell dogecoin. We've seen it go over 100 sats per DOGE, and no reason why it can't happen again.

I like dogecoin a lot personally. It is so convenient, it's lighthearted, and it's cheap.

I don't need to worry about having too many inputs because the average transaction fee on the network is not even 100 sats.

BAGOBO
Legendary

Activity: 1163
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:29:06 AM

why do not you hold your dogecoin? dogecoin is a coin that moves very slowly, be patient and I'm sure dogecoin will go up. because I also hold this coin.
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:31:07 AM

I am not sure if it will have a future but I like using it for micro transactions and getting funds from site to site sometimes. It cost a fraction of what it cost to move btc and if it is small enough you wont lose as much. I cant

say I know much about the fundamentals but it is a fast coin that is for sure.

Bacotan Bae

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:32:03 AM

I am very sad that now DOGE prices continue to fall and now at bittrex price only 25 satoshi, many users panicked so sell in a loss position, I hope the price can reach more than 500 satoshi and I will be sell.

Philanthor.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❤ ❤ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
JOIN NOW
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:35:38 AM

Since dogecoin is the oldest crypto coin i think dogecoin will last long in the future and there have a community protecting and still using this coin. As a matter of fact there are many user of dogecoin is still holding it and expecting that the value of it will increase sooner. The good thing in dogecoin is the lowest transaction fees' among in all crypto's why there are many user of it is still using doge. The only thing we need to do is wait for a proper time that dogecoin will rise and the future of dogecoin is based on the user of it and how they treat doge as one of the important coin in the crypto world.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:48:23 PM

I think it's very hard for dogecoin to get up again, because it's getting more and more down, and that's because almost all dogecoin holders feel, dogecoin has no hope anymore, so they prefer to sell dogecoin for a lower price to trim larger losses

Rodru1

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:55:12 PM

Dogecoin's Petition for Amazon!

Support the movement of setting free all kinds of cryptocurrency:
https://www.change.org/p/jeff-bezos-doge4amazon-accept-dogecoin-as-a-payment-method
Mutikka

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:59:15 PM

I held a few million dogecoins since 2014 in hopes that something would come out of them some day.

Guess I should've just sold them at 120 sats but was late for that.

Ended up selling them at 40 sats a while back.
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:45:10 PM

To be honest I don't see doge's future as of now, its just a pump and dump coin no progress that has been maid for how many months but this can still be change if the dev will take actions and will really put a hard work with DOGE.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: