Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:49:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Dogecoin have a future?  (Read 54514 times)
RedX

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:41:23 AM

Dogecoin is fallling to 16 sats and I don't see it making rises within the past months and I think it will just going to be just 1 sat because btc is going to reach $10k in the next months and we know that when it rises, altcoins bleed much.
trecore4

Activity: 658
Merit: 260

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 06:47:19 AM

Dogecoin is really standing on the cliff side and it can go away with the gentle airflow too. Don't know why all the hype about this coin after seeing its market cap at such lower level. The coin is not getting pumped real soon. If we invest into this coin then the investment will be just sitting around forever. Better invest into it if you think you have seen ray of hope into it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Pumared

Activity: 1288
Merit: 392

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:10:58 AM

Do you think that the doge returns to his "boom" of 70 satoshis? Or rather, 150 satoshis or even more after that fork that is decreasing all alts.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:40:44 AM

Sad to say but Doge is an abandoned coin. The dev already left it for more than a year now. It will exist just like another pump and dump coin. In terms of development it is long gone that is why other people call it a dead coin.
I also heard that before. that's why I sold all my doge coin because I'm not sure doge coin price will grow up or maybe it takes a long time like 3-5 years.
SpearTackle

Activity: 153
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:18:07 AM

Dogecoin is one of those unique alt coin in crypto world because of its tipping services. As future talk, I think Dogecoin will continuously give good service for its users this is due to one of a case that there is no limit to how many Dogecoins can be produced.   
KomrelliManikanta

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

trade.io - Join the Trading Revolution trade.io

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:51:05 AM

Dogecoin is a joke for me.With its unbelievable total supply its hard for dogecoin to do the best in the market.There are many ICO coming which are better than this dogecoin.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▽  TRADE.IO  ▽     ║     WHITEPAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  TELEGRAM     ║     JOIN THE TRADING REVOLUTION
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
wareen
Millionaire
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1001

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:16:59 AM

Sad to say but Doge is an abandoned coin. The dev already left it for more than a year now. It will exist just like another pump and dump coin. In terms of development it is long gone that is why other people call it a dead coin.
I also heard that before. that's why I sold all my doge coin because I'm not sure doge coin price will grow up or maybe it takes a long time like 3-5 years.
In my opinion, I think this news is rumor or the FUDs created by the whales. Do you know the price of Ethereum in last year? If you know the price of Ethereum in the past, you have know during this time last year, the price of Ethereum had dumped to ~ $6 because an ICO project is the DAO has stolen all funds by hacker. Then Ethereum called is a shitcoin and will have not value soon, but re-check the price now, even it is not a shitcoin, it has a good price in the market.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
.PDATA..
TOKEN..
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██  ██

██  ██
██
██
Evelynrr

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:45:28 PM

Dogecoin actually good but unfortunately very slow movement of the doge and I often use dogecoin for mining
Jeanzhang

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:47:02 PM

Dogecoin actually good but unfortunately very slow movement of the doge and I often use dogecoin for mining
I told my friend a long time ago that Dogecoin would not work out. He was buying into the hype at the time and refused to understand that most serious investors won't risk their money on a silly meme based alt-coin, nor will serious developers or even the dark web markets. This is people's lives and reputations at stake, so most are not going to risk making their life's work a joke on top of a joke. That's just the reality of the situation. Dogecoin will definitely fail. That's just my straight forward take on it. Maybe I'm wrong.
Cheryllzoo

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:48:09 PM

dogecoin used to be the best cryptos back on 2015 besides bitcoin and litecoin ..but i think the devs actually lazy or whatever that make doge less popular on 2017 ..maybe they can start new project movement to save dogecoin future maybe ? who knows
Jonashe

Activity: 194

CryptoPuzzle.com developer

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:09:28 PM

The pilosophy about "buzz" by spamming all over internet can live for long. See the result. DOGE was a massive thing, and look at it now. Without community, usefullness and technology innovation, you are nothing at long term.

https://cryptopuzzle.com : NFT token on Ethereum Blockchain. Now on beta test on Ropsten Ethereum Network !
kotajikikox

Activity: 2394
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:09:45 PM

its depends of the volume of the investor invest in the dogecoin because i wacth  dogecoin in the youtube how and much you can start put investment the first lower investment need to find more people to invest in dogecoin using the referral to increasing the invesment correct me if i'm wrong, i hope this coins goes uprise soon, i suggest try the electroneum to learn about what it is and i promise you become interested.

Jeanzhang

Activity: 44

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:13:33 AM

its depends of the volume of the investor invest in the dogecoin because i wacth  dogecoin in the youtube how and much you can start put investment the first lower investment need to find more people to invest in dogecoin using the referral to increasing the invesment correct me if i'm wrong, i hope this coins goes uprise soon, i suggest try the electroneum to learn about what it is and i promise you become interested.
Dogecoin is not the future, but it is very useful to use, buy goods, or gambling with dogecoin. Usage of dogecoin is widespread and quite popular coin.
Joanmamami

Activity: 83

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:17:11 AM

I also one of the doge fans, it is one of the crypto currency that I don't need to count the 0 when I want to used, but the price and growth is not really good and the price has been falling down so low, there is some positive rising for this few week but still not enough to crank up the popularity
Xantopher

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:20:28 AM

I sure hope so - I was surprisingly introduced to Dogecoin before Bitcoin.  Shocked
dballz789

Activity: 39

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:21:20 AM

dogecoin is great for gambling and tips, I think it will always stay around but not much increase.
CoinEmperor

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:27:48 AM

Dogecoin is the future, it is very useful to use, buy goods, or gambling with dogecoin. Usage of dogecoin is widespread and quite popular coin.
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:36:40 AM

dogecoin is great for gambling and tips, I think it will always stay around but not much increase.
Hope dogecoin comeback and work on this project soon. nothing update for a long time

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:38:00 AM

Dogecoin is a good crypto currency and I have it for long time. I think it is an old coin in bitcoin but the rate of it will stuck the speculation was going to die not like altcoin is now rapidly go up their value and that's what people like even me.

Mildredmk

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:47:17 AM

We can say pow is savior of coins..Screw electricity. I don't believe DOGE has bright future, but you cannot know, nothing is for sure in crypto. Take a look at exchanges alts rising almoust without reason, all alts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: