Bitcoin Forum
December 07, 2021, 05:34:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 22.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 379 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥100% PoS /w Cold-Staking 💥Txbit.io exchange!  (Read 307802 times)
_Dawid_

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:37:41 PM

https://walletinvestor.com/forecast/solaris-prediction

I found this link on XLR Telegram group. It forecast prediction for Solaris, one year price prediction is 4.180$ and long term price prediction is 12.33$. This look so good for long term, and i want to keep my XLR .

4$ is a pessimistic case, so at least after 1 year if you buy XLR you will have 2 times more. But as we can see Solaris represent the features that are assess a sight more. So we should hit 4$ in 1 month maximally after well zXLR revealed.
Of course the price may not hit 3$ or even 4$ in the same day because people(majority) whom support XLR have bought some XLR already. So only part of them will extend their wallet.

Our aim is to meet one's ear. So we ought to show zXLR people whom would like to buy it mainly because of the zero implementation. That is our current target group  and the aim for the nearest period. I know that devs know it, but we have to organize oneself -> wear a signature -> spread the word about zXLR in the environment where people mainly fix on zero implementation/knowledge.

If we don't, do not be surprised if the price will hit only 0,10-0,70$ and after all back to little more than>2.0$.
So move your bitcointalk and twitter acc!  Wink

In addition:
Thank you dev for fast and depth about transaction time.   Looks well  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vorona34

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:54:56 PM

Hi
I probably missed something.
How to withdraw a coin from a stock exchange Cryptopia?
I try to bring to a cold purse - wrote that the wrong address format

Swap is over and so you cannot participate.
the Solaris wallet you downloaded is probably the one than now runs on a different algorithm (XEVAN).

If you would want to withdraw your coins from cryptopia, you have to download the nist5 cold wallet or client.
An address from that wallet would have a correct address format with Cryptopia's Solaris

A withdrawal form cryptopia into the nist5 wallet should work because a few people are staking it with their wallets.

If it doesnt work, just get some nist5 miners active and your transaction will be easily confirmed.

"If you would want to withdraw your coins from cryptopia, you have to download the nist5 cold wallet or client.
An address from that wallet would have a correct address format with Cryptopia's Solaris" - Why do it? Coins can be used?
ShowMeCoins

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:11:09 PM

Signature Campaign Payment List :
Thank you for your support !
Huh?!?!, has it been a week already. thnx for the XLR.
GlobalProtection

Activity: 536
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:03:43 PM

I am not very techie when it comes to certain developer coding stuff etc., so can anyone suggest where I can find ABC 123 instructions for obtaining my XLR core wallet private key?  Perhaps there is a developer forum where I can find those kind of instructions?  Press this, click on this, open this, etc....

Thank you,

G.P.

You can open Tools -> Debug Console and type dumpprivkey.

dumpprivkey "solarisaddress"

Reveals the private key corresponding to 'solarisaddress'.
Then the importprivkey can be used with this output

I ask someone on  here who has never gotten their private key to follow these instructions. When you obtain your private key, please give me a tip on how to succeed in getting my private key.  Thank you. I followed the instructions and hit a road block. 

If both the legal big tech and legal government criminals can see your data, so can the illegal criminals.  Swiss based online privacy and data protection is the solution.

Use coupon code:  "Digital Swiss Safe" to obtain 10% off of the Swiss Crypto Safe price here > https://www.securesafe.com/en/faq/
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 11:17:43 PM

I found this link on XLR Telegram group. It forecast prediction for Solaris, one year price prediction is 4.180$ and long term price prediction is 12.33$. This look so good for long term, and i want to keep my XLR .

4$ is a pessimistic case, so at least after 1 year if you buy XLR you will have 2 times more. But as we can see Solaris represent the features that are assess a sight more. So we should hit 4$ in 1 month maximally after well zXLR revealed.
Of course the price may not hit 3$ or even 4$ in the same day because people(majority) whom support XLR have bought some XLR already. So only part of them will extend their wallet.

Our aim is to meet one's ear. So we ought to show zXLR people whom would like to buy it mainly because of the zero implementation. That is our current target group  and the aim for the nearest period. I know that devs know it, but we have to organize oneself -> wear a signature -> spread the word about zXLR in the environment where people mainly fix on zero implementation/knowledge.

If we don't, do not be surprised if the price will hit only 0,10-0,70$ and after all back to little more than>2.0$.

In addition:

I agree with you, Its time to start targeting the right audience and that being the people who want an anonymous coin to use. I've been tweeting daily for the past month or so on Twitter and I can't thank the dev enough as well for all the re-tweets. We need a lot more promoting Solaris on Twitter as I don't see many tweets from people except from a select few and of course the dev team. 

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 12:29:30 AM

I received payment for signature campaign. Thanks. Is already there a new XLR explorer, and we will have two explorers?

I see the new explorer on first page. My bad. Is good we have two explorer already.
normanski

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:32:02 AM

In addition:

I agree with you, Its time to start targeting the right audience and that being the people who want an anonymous coin to use. I've been tweeting daily for the past month or so on Twitter and I can't thank the dev enough as well for all the re-tweets. We need a lot more promoting Solaris on Twitter as I don't see many tweets from people except from a select few and of course the dev team. 

I'm  also retweeting and engaging XLR on twitter, in line with promoting solaris privacy to people, we also need a way to make it easily available thru various exchanges.

0xE7a88dfc5045F689f7eDBB78481bAB719F0F65ba
zdeni82

Activity: 914
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:09:56 AM

In addition:

I agree with you. Solaris is great coin and we should represent it more through marketing. Project is so good and dev team works so hard , community should be more involved to spread news about this coin. And you are right about price in $, but still i don't know what price expect in BTC, when you are watching BTC ricing so fast, 30000sat now, or half year ago is not the same. What price in BTC do you expect?

Vorona34

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:40:49 AM

I realized that my XLR nist5 Solaris is no longer supported, while "Solaris XLR" still exists. Reading this topic I understood what the developer thinks I should follow their every action. I have to keep track of the various 40-50 coins that I have? I bought XLR nist5 Solaris for other purposes.

What is the purpose of the last exchange? You could go on the way of Bitcoin and create a parallel coin on a different algorithm, and to continue to develop the coin, which will appeal to people. But the developer decided to go their own way and to reduce the amount of coins due to the fact that many people do not sit in this thread. At this point the developer will go unpunished. But my XLR nist5 Solaris will not disappear as soon as the cryptocurrency will be regulated, I will immediately declare fraud on the part of the developer of this coin.
Я пoнял, чтo мoй XLR nist5 Solaris бoльшe нe пoддepживaeтcя, в тo вpeмя кaк "Solaris XLR" вce eщe cyщecтвyeт. Читaя этy тeмy я пoнял, чтo paзpaбoтчик cчитaeт, чтo я дoлжeн cлeдить зa кaждым иx дeйcтвиeм. Я дoлжeн cлeдить зa paзличными 40-50 мoнeтaми, кoтopыe y мeня ecть? Я кyпил XLR nist5 Solaris для дpyгиx цeлeй.

B чeм цeль пpoшeдшeгo oбмeнa? Bы мoгли пpoйти пo пyти Bitcoin и coздaть пapaллeльнyю мoнeтy нa дpyгoм aлгopитмe, и пpoдoлжить paзвивaть тy мoнeтy, кoтopaя пoнpaвитcя людям. Ho paзpaбoтчик peшил пoйти cвoим пyтeм и coкpaтить oбъeм мoнeт из-зa тoгo, чтo мнoгиe люди нe cидят в этoй тeмe. Ha дaнный мoмeнт дeйcтвия paзpaбoтчикa ocтaнyтcя бeзнaкaзaнными. Ho мoи XLR nist5 Solaris нe иcчeзнyт, кaк тoлькo кpиптoвaлютa бyдeт peгyлиpoвaтьcя, я нeмeдлeннo зaявлю o мoшeнничecтвe co cтopoны paзpaбoтчикa дaннoй мoнeты.
zdeni82

Activity: 914
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:33:18 PM

Solaris 3$ at Coinexcange, for sure price is climbing very fast today  Smiley Smiley

etienne_marais

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:28:26 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 03:22:01 PM by etienne_marais

Solaris now trading on CryptoBridge (as of 10 December actually, I think)

Those new to CryptoBridge, be careful with password mechanism as it is easy to forget your cloud password and get confused between password modes if you used that, I suggest creating a local wallet (through the CryptoBridge windows binary) and making sure you back it up. Then logging out and in a couple of times.

Both Sell and Buy orders have a fee 0.2%, as well as a fixed BTS 0.01213 (currently 1 BTS = $0.307262, making the fixed fee $0.0037)

HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:54:31 PM

Congratulations to the holders.
We have crossed $2
In fact, it is a combination of Bitcoin pumps' side effects and internal developments of Solaris.

Thats true.
Its always great to be able to hold up your price against a bitcoin bull especially when all other altcoins are dropping.

That way, you get to stay the same price in BTC but you increase in USD
Please check your PM, thanks.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1850

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:15:56 PM

... But my XLR nist5 Solaris will not disappear as soon as the cryptocurrency will be regulated, I will immediately declare fraud on the part of the developer of this coin.

1. You had two months to do the swap. You were online since October. You had posts on October 6, 7, 8, 11.
2. The developer did not sell you any coins, and there was no ICO.

striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:44:01 PM

... But my XLR nist5 Solaris will not disappear as soon as the cryptocurrency will be regulated, I will immediately declare fraud on the part of the developer of this coin.

1. You had two months to do the swap. You were online since October. You had posts on October 6, 7, 8, 11.

Most epic response yet!  Grin Cheesy

startsts

Activity: 1078
Merit: 273

Looking for partnets for creating gambling project

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:17:21 PM

WoW so fast price is already 3$  Smiley

Vorona34

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:39:30 PM

1. As my computer is turned on, 6, 7, 8, 11 October, is due to fraud? Buying XLR nist5 Solaris I have not lost the right to turn on the computer and not got a duty to monitor the actions of the developer.
2. The developer knew how many coins are released on the nist5 algorithm and had to reserve the same amount for exchange at any time(automatic exchange). In this case, the developer or took coins that were not in the exchange or have decided to reduce the volume of coins in circulation.
1. Кaк мoe включeниe кoмпьютepa 6, 7, 8, 11 oктябpя cвязaнo c мoшeнничecтвoм paзpaбoтчикa? Кyпив XLR nist5 Solaris я нe лишилcя пpaвa включaть кoмпьютep и нe пoлyчил oбязaннocть cлeдить  зa дeйcтвиями paзpaбoтчикa.
2. Paзpaбoтчик знaл cкoлькo мoнeт выпyщeнo нa aлгopитмe nist5 и дoлжeн был зapeзepвиpoвaть этy жe cyммy для oбмeнa в любoй мoмeнт(aвтoмaтичecкoгo oбмeнa). B дaннoм cлyчae paзpaбoтчик или пpиcвoил ceбe мoнeты, кoтopыe нe пpoшли oбмeн или peшил yмeньшить oбъeм мoнeт в oбopoтe.
cyberdeath

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 06:54:18 PM

1. As my computer is turned on, 6, 7, 8, 11 October, is due to fraud? Buying XLR nist5 Solaris I have not lost the right to turn on the computer and not got a duty to monitor the actions of the developer.
2. The developer knew how many coins are released on the nist5 algorithm and had to reserve the same amount for exchange at any time(automatic exchange). In this case, the developer or took coins that were not in the exchange or have decided to reduce the volume of coins in circulation.
1. Кaк мoe включeниe кoмпьютepa 6, 7, 8, 11 oктябpя cвязaнo c мoшeнничecтвoм paзpaбoтчикa? Кyпив XLR nist5 Solaris я нe лишилcя пpaвa включaть кoмпьютep и нe пoлyчил oбязaннocть cлeдить  зa дeйcтвиями paзpaбoтчикa.
2. Paзpaбoтчик знaл cкoлькo мoнeт выпyщeнo нa aлгopитмe nist5 и дoлжeн был зapeзepвиpoвaть этy жe cyммy для oбмeнa в любoй мoмeнт(aвтoмaтичecкoгo oбмeнa). B дaннoм cлyчae paзpaбoтчик или пpиcвoил ceбe мoнeты, кoтopыe нe пpoшли oбмeн или peшил yмeньшить oбъeм мoнeт в oбopoтe.
He eби мoзги дeвy. Пpocpaл cpoки, иди гyляй дaльшe.
Vorona34

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:09:33 PM

He eби мoзги дeвy. Пpocpaл cpoки, иди гyляй дaльшe.
Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you where to go.
etienne_marais

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:26:10 PM

$3.67

jetfish

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 08:48:21 PM

Is there tutorial for the masternodes?
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 ... 379 »
  Print  

Jump to: