Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:43:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Should we bring back the masternode feature to Solaris?
Yes
No

Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 377 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥SOLARIS PLATFORM [XLR] 💥Swapping to FinaToken  (Read 308792 times)
striker7334 2.0

Activity: 560
Merit: 300

Unprofessional shitcoin trader since 2011

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:10:30 PM

Where there is unity, there is always Victory
- Publilius Syrus

We have all been astosished even by our own selves at the great togetherness, unity, and fight that we put up as one strong community to help win this poll on Kucoin.
Much good words full of encouragement, inspiration and gratitude have been said by many people and there is now little for us to say.

We are all grateful to each other for the hardwork on slack, twitter, medium, bitcointalk, telegram, reddit, personal involvement and more towards voting for Solaris to be listed on Kucoin exchange.
Especially to those who took the time to vote, to those who stayed awake to encourage all of us, to those who donated funds to help others to buy KCS to vote, to those who helped others to vote, and to those who kept spreading the word about the voting.

There is not much to say other than a big heartfelt thank you to everyone who was involved.

It is with great excitement that we officially announce to you here that Solaris - XLR has been listed on http://kucoin.com  and is open for trading.

https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/XLR-BTC
https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/XLR-ETH

This has been made possible solely because of all of us

We also would like to publicly thanks Kucoin team for the opportunity to trade on http://kucoin.com . We appreciate the listing and we see great prospects in your prestigious and secure exchange.

About bounty for Voting.

Be rest assured, the bounties for those who voted is intact. 1 XLR each was promised to the first 3000 voters and some other bounties as well.
The escrow service that holds our coffers is on a christmas break and so funds cannot to be obtained until the escrow service resumes on 27th of December 2017.
Until then, we ask all prospective winners to be patient.

CELEBRATION

As a way to celebrate our victory on kucoin and the new year 2018, a fully operational MAC wallet which our team of developers have been working  on for the past weeks will be released for users soon

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
MERRY SOLA-CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !

'
Appreciate the info dev I know the team has been working hard on XLR and the community has turned this coin into something that has slowly risen from the bottom to the top. The community is really coming together to make this coin into something great. I think with the new budgeting and bounty system in place the team has taken the correct approach to development of this coin now its literally in the communities hands what happens with this coin and if it succeeds or fails and so far its looking pretty successful! Happy Holidays to the team and Happy New Year! 2018 promises to be one for the books!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jozin.b

Activity: 33
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:39:38 PM

!!!!!!!!!!  Dear fans XLR Smiley congratulations the Solaris winner !!!!!!!!!!!!

important information now

Binance announced the program for  vote to list next coins on the Binance exchange today
You can see https://support.binance.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003646731
We can vote for XLR and get it even higher Smiley
Elder III

Activity: 1246
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:55:26 PM

I tried to mine Solaris by AMD RX 580 but i does not work.
I did everything said link below
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mJEEE-rzpKWRNssdH4TkljGqFwc3S_dyMtEDLaNRptU/edit

Downloaded SGMiner and made a .bat file and iwhen i click taht .bat file it opens and close instantly. What is the problem?

My bat file is
sgminer.exe --algorithm xevan -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3739 -u ADDRESS -p c=XLR_XEVAN

Please help me!

If you put a second line with "Pause" in your .bat file it will leave the program open so that you can read any errors. Try that and then post what is shown in the mining window after it opens.
startsts

Activity: 1092
Merit: 273

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:56:35 PM

Holy cow! 19Gh network hashrate. Large whales f**d up Solaris network, diff has jumped to the moon
From where are comes these hashing power? Public pools total hashrate is roughly 9Gh. So where are sitting the rest hashing power? Or it's large fckng whale solominer?

Why they do that?  It should be low profitable.   But maybe chiness already have some ASIC for xevan?

schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:33:45 PM

Anyone got two or three or more masternodes running, and how did you do it? Separate VPS?

Anyone got it working on one local computer? I was waiting for that other guy to post something, I have a vague idea, I guess I'm going to just try something and see if that works.

I've got one MN running on my local computer so far.

A masternode requires
1. continuous uninterupted internet and running computer
2. Unique IP
3. correct setup

the reason we use VPS is to allow our maternode(server) to continuously stay on and connected to the internet. With your masternode setup on your local computer without VPS, it means that, when you put off your computer, your masternode will stop working. but as long as your computer stays on your node will work.
but you cannot continually keep it on so you need a VPS to stay online permanently for you.
VPS is cheap compared to the rewards of a solaris node and so it is profitable.

It is possible to run several masternodes from one VPS as long as it has several IPs. because what what the masternode needs is a unique IP.

i think that you should follow carelully the masternode guide on OP and you should be good

schyter

Activity: 385
Merit: 257

Open to any CryptoBusiness idea you have for Ghana

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 08:36:09 PM

Holy cow! 19Gh network hashrate. Large whales f**d up Solaris network, diff has jumped to the moon
From where are comes these hashing power? Public pools total hashrate is roughly 9Gh. So where are sitting the rest hashing power? Or it's large fckng whale solominer?

Why they do that?  It should be low profitable.   But maybe chiness already have some ASIC for xevan?
ASICS for XEVAN?
Xevan is meant to be ASIC resistant. But I wont to suprised to see the Chinese making GPUs as heavy and big as ASICS.
those guys got really big shovels for mining

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:00:12 PM

Anyone got two or three or more masternodes running, and how did you do it? Separate VPS?

Anyone got it working on one local computer? I was waiting for that other guy to post something, I have a vague idea, I guess I'm going to just try something and see if that works.

I've got one MN running on my local computer so far.

A masternode requires
1. continuous uninterupted internet and running computer
2. Unique IP
3. correct setup

the reason we use VPS is to allow our maternode(server) to continuously stay on and connected to the internet. With your masternode setup on your local computer without VPS, it means that, when you put off your computer, your masternode will stop working. but as long as your computer stays on your node will work.
but you cannot continually keep it on so you need a VPS to stay online permanently for you.
VPS is cheap compared to the rewards of a solaris node and so it is profitable.

It is possible to run several masternodes from one VPS as long as it has several IPs. because what what the masternode needs is a unique IP.

i think that you should follow carelully the masternode guide on OP and you should be good

Hi, I think I followed your guide, and there are now more guides and updates. So I got it working for my home computer, my home computer never turns off. Smiley It's essentially a server. (Actually, it is server grade hardware ... but anyway.)

Yes, I have a rack server in my home. Old cheap one does the trick.

It turns off once every 3 or 6 months for a few minutes or for upgrades or whatever, otherwise it is online all the time.

Do you know any VPS that has several IPs? I just might spring for those, but I'm trying to get more than one masternode to work, I'll let you know if it's possible (or I have to get different IPs for the home, that may cost more than just having the VPS extra IPs.

SolarisDev (OP)

Activity: 687
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2017, 11:01:50 PM

It has been the heartfelt desire of the SolarisCore to make the Solaris Wallet available to as many users as possible on all platforms (OS).
With this in mind, our team of developers have worked to help release an all new Mac OS wallet on 29th December.

Thank you for support  !

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀█████▀▀▀███▄
▄██▀███████▄██▄████▀██▄
▄██▀█████████████▄█▀▀██▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄████████████▄
██▌▄███▀▀████▀▀█████▀▀█▄██▐██
████████████████▀██▌▀██▀██▐██
█████████████████▐████████▐██
███▌████████████████▌████████
████████████████▐██████████
███▄██████████▄██▀███▄███
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄████▀
▀▀█████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Next Generation
Proof-of-Stake Platform

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Discord  ANN

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

.EXPLORE.
.DISCOVER.
.EXCHANGE.
Crypto Exchange
Built by Solaris Team

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Twitter  Telegram  Facebook
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:07:07 AM

We have won the vote on Kucoin exchange. This is very good. I thought we can't succeed, but was a miracle on last hour and the community vote. Good job.
whitehatrigs

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

All Ur Base Is Belong To Us

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 12:51:43 AM

ASICS for XEVAN?
Xevan is meant to be ASIC resistant. But I wont to suprised to see the Chinese making GPUs as heavy and big as ASICS.
those guys got really big shovels for mining

Not important, PoS is coming so no worries.
Also, that means people believe XLR is huge, so they invest more mining power in it.

pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:24:59 AM

Just wondering if the devs could correct the Masternode payments schedule on the ANN. The current rewards are 0.66666 / block the ANN says they should be 0.4 - not complaining just would prefer more accurate info.

Am I spamming? Report me!
pginvest

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 01:29:40 AM

It has been the heartfelt desire of the SolarisCore to make the Solaris Wallet available to as many users as possible on all platforms (OS).
With this in mind, our team of developers have worked to help release an all new Mac OS wallet on 29th December.

Thank you for support  !
Thanks dev, this will be a very welcome addition. There are some of us who struggle with Windoze on an ongoing basis and prefer to use Macs.

Am I spamming? Report me!
viscolex

Activity: 205
Merit: 42

Txbit.io Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:57:58 AM

Just wondering if the devs could correct the Masternode payments schedule on the ANN. The current rewards are 0.66666 / block the ANN says they should be 0.4 - not complaining just would prefer more accurate info.

This is solely because there are no active Budget System proposals right now, so the 0.20 XLR that is meant for the Budget System is split between Masternodes and Miners.

summerainbct

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:26:47 AM

Thank you for support  !

How about new signature campaign, dev? Thanks for your time.
benhnghenghiep

Activity: 222
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:35:24 AM

Congratulation guys, I think all traders just jump over here to trade XLR.

Where there is unity, there is always Victory
- Publilius Syrus

We have all been astosished even by our own selves at the great togetherness, unity, and fight that we put up as one strong community to help win this poll on Kucoin.
Much good words full of encouragement, inspiration and gratitude have been said by many people and there is now little for us to say.

We are all grateful to each other for the hardwork on slack, twitter, medium, bitcointalk, telegram, reddit, personal involvement and more towards voting for Solaris to be listed on Kucoin exchange.
Especially to those who took the time to vote, to those who stayed awake to encourage all of us, to those who donated funds to help others to buy KCS to vote, to those who helped others to vote, and to those who kept spreading the word about the voting.

There is not much to say other than a big heartfelt thank you to everyone who was involved.

It is with great excitement that we officially announce to you here that Solaris - XLR has been listed on http://kucoin.com  and is open for trading.

https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/XLR-BTC
https://www.kucoin.com/#/trade.pro/XLR-ETH

This has been made possible solely because of all of us

We also would like to publicly thanks Kucoin team for the opportunity to trade on http://kucoin.com . We appreciate the listing and we see great prospects in your prestigious and secure exchange.

About bounty for Voting.

Be rest assured, the bounties for those who voted is intact. 1 XLR each was promised to the first 3000 voters and some other bounties as well.
The escrow service that holds our coffers is on a christmas break and so funds cannot to be obtained until the escrow service resumes on 27th of December 2017.
Until then, we ask all prospective winners to be patient.

CELEBRATION

As a way to celebrate our victory on kucoin and the new year 2018, a fully operational MAC wallet which our team of developers have been working  on for the past weeks will be released for users soon

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
MERRY SOLA-CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Batus

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:22:40 AM

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mJEEE-rzpKWRNssdH4TkljGqFwc3S_dyMtEDLaNRptU/edit

Downloaded SGMiner and made a .bat file and iwhen i click taht .bat file it opens and close instantly. What is the problem?

My bat file is
sgminer.exe --algorithm xevan -o stratum+tcp://lycheebit.com:3739 -u ADDRESS -p c=XLR_XEVAN

Please help me!
Which sgminer you're using? Does it support Xevan algorithm?
I use sgminer-xevan-5.5.0-nicehash-1-windows-amd64 and also had a problem, now I solved it by playing with intensity, just for ex. -I16 . I can't  tell you more 'coz I mine  on another pool. Hope it will help.
Attractor

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:29:02 AM

My bat file is

Please help me!
I use sgminer-xevan-5.5.0-nicehash-1-windows-amd64 and also had a problem, now I solved it by playing with intensity, just for ex. -I16 . I can't  tell you more 'coz I mine  on another pool. Hope it will help.
Also note for example for my HD7850 'xevan-mod' kernel doesn't work. I use 'xevan' instead
Batus

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:32:52 AM

How to nominate your coin/token:

Application deadline: 2017/12/31 4:00 AM (UTC).
Please fill in the Community Applicant Form  https://goo.gl/forms/K4ujytjNOYYX9YH52. We will have a strict screening process. If you are not a core team member of the coin, please kindly ask a member of the project core team to make the request.  If your coin/token is not selected for this month, feel free to apply again in the next round.
How to vote on the Binance platform:

Voting time: From 2017/12/31 10:00 AM (UTC) to 2018/01/05 10:00 AM (UTC).
Each registered user can vote for multiple candidates but only a maximum of one vote per candidate. Users will need to pay 0.1 BNB per vote.
At the end of the voting period, we will review the votes garnered by each candidate for final review.
As always, we reserve the right to adjust the weightings of each vote.
Upon completion of the voting process, Binance will list the coin on our exchange within a reasonable time frame. Depending on market response, we will try to conduct this event monthly. Binance reserves all rights to change the rules of this event without notification, including the revoking the results suspected of vote manipulation. The weight of each vote will vary based on a variety of factors including but not limited to the level of historical activity of the account used to vote.

So, if we want to see Solaris on Binance next year CORE TEAM members should fill Application Form till the 2017/12/31 4:00 AM (UTC).
Lenorag

Activity: 104
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:34:06 AM

Thank you for support  !
Wow, great job! Glad to see that you are on your roadmap timeline!
Batus

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 10:35:24 AM

My bat file is

Please help me!
Also note for example for my HD7850 'xevan-mod' kernel doesn't work. I use 'xevan' instead
Xevan-mod won't work, you must use Xevan
Pages: « 1 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 [207] 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 ... 377 »
  Print  

Jump to: