Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:02:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] Please close / lock this thread  (Read 2370 times)
r00tdude (OP)

Activity: 206
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:41:09 PM
Last edit: April 09, 2017, 07:29:28 PM by r00tdude

I no longer wish to sell.

Bitrated user: r00tdude.
isoneguy

Activity: 518
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:43:41 AM

My pockets aren't that deep, but if you need to get rid of one of those baikal mini's in a hurry...Let me know.
r00tdude (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:46:51 AM

My pockets aren't that deep, but if you need to get rid of one of those baikal mini's in a hurry...Let me know.

Absolutely no hurry at all... in all honesty, I'm reluctant to sell even at this price given I don't know when or if Baikal is going to the foundry. When I found that I couldn't find a single unit in stock anywhere, I realized I might not be a buyer anymore.

Hit me up if you don't see any action here on the thread next week.

buckrogers
Legendary

Activity: 2733
Merit: 1181

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:58:34 AM

i see 14 ibelinks for sale Smiley

Well I'm dr. spock I'm here to rock y'all
r00tdude (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:07:05 PM

i see 14 ibelinks for sale Smiley

By all means - go ahead with a 4U, 1000W monster that gets you 384MH. Doesn't mine anything other than X11 either. Buck, you know better than to troll my threads  Wink

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 02:32:09 PM

Lol all good my friend.  , but in all fairness. It's 700 watts and you linked to the sales thread  I'm helping to
Manage sales form.

Miss you buddy Wink

Thanks!

isoneguy

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 03:16:48 PM

Lol all good my friend.  , but in all fairness. It's 700 watts and you linked to the sales thread  I'm helping to
Manage sales form.

Miss you buddy Wink

Thanks!

I have room for a 700w monster...
VirosaGITS
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1068

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:15:28 AM

Wow, you aren't kidding with that markup. You know you can order them for 300$/1200$/2350$ directly from China right?

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█
              ▀▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   █▄   ▄

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄ ▄▀▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
███████▄ ███▒▒███      ██▒▒█████       ▀█▄
 ███████ ▀█▒▒████     ▄█▒▒█████▀         ▀█ ▄  ▄▄
  ██████  ▌▀▀█████▄▄▄███████▀▀            ███▄███▌
 █████████  █████▀▀█▀▀██████▌             ██████▀
 ▀█████████ ███▄  ███   ▐███▌ ▄██       ▄█████▀
     ▀▀    ▀▀███████████████▄▄████▄▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████▀▀█████████▀▀█████████
███████ ▄▀▀         ▀▀▄ ███████
██████                   ██████
█████▌     ▄▄     ▄▄     ▐█████
█████     ████   ████     █████
█████      ▀▀     ▀▀      █████
█████▄   ▀▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▀   ▄█████
████████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄████████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:31:29 AM

Wow, you aren't kidding with that markup. You know you can order them for 300$/1200$/2350$ directly from China right?

can you?

have you tried in the last 3 weeks or more?

thanks!

VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:49:02 AM

can you?

thanks!

Yeah, mine are on the way, but i had to contact the original supplier off alibaba, and the minis are too expensive, i'm guessing they're EOL or something, 400-500$ ea. Better off buying the A900 at that price. Baikal also get some stock... but it doesnt last long and their site is kinda shit at reporting stock tbh.

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
isoneguy

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:00:59 AM

Yeah, mine are on the way, but i had to contact the original supplier off alibaba, and the minis are too expensive, i'm guessing they're EOL or something, 400-500$ ea. Better off buying the A900 at that price. Baikal also get some stock... but it doesnt last long and their site is kinda shit at reporting stock tbh.

If you have a mini and want to get rid of it...I'd be interested.
buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:05:59 AM

can you?

thanks!

Actually, they have no stock at all.

You bought from a 3rd party vendor off alibaba at a markup, (original supplier) not sure what that means for that site, as baikal is the original supplier.... and on the way...hope they arrive soon , as some people are saying that they can order, but the (alibaba, or any other 3rd party site) website shows min 2 weeks waiting, maybe they are waiting for the original manufacturer to make more?

Usually if they have that displaying,  it means they have no stock and are pre-ordering in hopes for the customer.

Baikal's website shows no stock and if it does it's false as they are OUT like the rest.

So buying any dash miner now would have to be from a 3rd party, or someone selling them here or on another forum or slack.

thanks!

isoneguy

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:10:39 AM

Actually PinIdea has some USB asics.

8.2MH isn't anything to scoff at right now. Sure it's not the gravy train but it's still something.

They require you to purchase a minimum of 5, but I'll circumvent that for you.

If you just want to try one out, I've got a US group buy going to allow for the purchase of single miners.
VirosaGITS
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 04:34:05 PM

can you?

thanks!

You bought from a 3rd party vendor off alibaba at a markup, (original supplier) not sure what that means for that site, as baikal is the original supplier.... and on the way...hope they arrive soon , as some people are saying that they can order, but the (alibaba, or any other 3rd party site) website shows min 2 weeks waiting, maybe they are waiting for the original manufacturer to make more?

Usually if they have that displaying,  it means they have no stock and are pre-ordering in hopes for the customer.

Baikal's website shows no stock and if it does it's false as they are OUT like the rest.

So buying any dash miner now would have to be from a 3rd party, or someone selling them here or on another forum or slack.

thanks!

Hello, i paid less. You forgot about the factories...?

You're right on one count though, i asked for a quote after my last message to show you, but they're out of stock now. Also do your homework better. Smiley

▄▄█████▄▄
                    ▐████████████▄
                   ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▌
             █▄  ▄█▀           ▀▀█

▄▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀
         ████▒▒███    ████▒▒████▌
    ▀█▄ ▀
               ▀▀▀███▀▀▀      ██████▄
                               ▀▀▀▀▀

█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
r00tdude (OP)

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 06:47:54 PM

*** Price updated (in the OP) and will consider trades for other hosted mining equipment ***

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 08:37:00 PM

can you?

thanks!

thanks!

You're right on one count though, i asked for a quote after my last message to show you, but they're out of stock now. Also do your homework better. Smiley

I didn't forget anything , please let me know how I should excel in my homework lol

Maybe speaking directly to each of the manufactures on a regular basis with built up trust over time isn't enough homework, lol

thanks and have a good one Smiley

IOTUSA

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:05:20 AM

Actually PinIdea has some USB asics.

8.2MH isn't anything to scoff at right now. Sure it's not the gravy train but it's still something.

They require you to purchase a minimum of 5, but I'll circumvent that for you.

If you just want to try one out, I've got a US group buy going to allow for the purchase of single miners.

I talked to Pinidea, their miners suck and draw 2x Baikal and mine only x11. And they don't have stock. I'd buy Baikal all day.

IOTUSA

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:06:12 AM

can you?

thanks!

thanks!

No stock for foreseeable future and preference delivery to former volume buyers. You won't get any from Baikal.

buckrogers
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:08:39 AM

can you?

thanks!

thanks!

No stock for foreseeable future and preference delivery to former volume buyers. You won't get any from Baikal.

Exactly  my point Smiley

IOTUSA

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:31:20 AM

can you?

thanks!

Either you are 'fake news' or you got lucky and managed to buy the last few units from a third party. Baikal has absolutely zero stock left and no ETA on new miners.

Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: