Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:08:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God is both good and evil  (Read 5065 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 11:48:27 PM

I give up. This quote from THE BIBLE, Isaiah 45:7, "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." clearly says that God creates evil, yet these trolls are still saying "god is all good", when the very object you consider sacred(Your holy book) says hes evil!

Makes no sense, honestly this is why I consider most religious folk to be uneducated and averse to critical reasoning, or simple logic. Somethings very off with you folks

The thing that does make sense is, Adam and Eve sinned by believing and obeying the serpent rather than God, in the Garden. Did they understand what they were in essence doing? Of course not. Otherwise they would have never listened to the serpent.

We are a lot further from perfection. We don't understand what we are doing if we obey God or not. We don't understand how God can remain good even if he brings forth evil... even though I have explained it right in this thread.

The point is, believe God even if you don't understand Him. Then obey Him. Believe in Jesus salvation, and live forever in glory and joy. Or don't believe or obey, and die.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2017, 12:17:11 AM

God cannot be evil, cause he is 100% good.

Joshuar is just playing with us in this thread. Did you look at the Bible passage he quoted in the OP? It doesn't say anything about whether or not God is evil or good. All it says about evil is that God creates evil. Joshuar is simply playing with people's minds.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Joshuar (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:13:47 AM

Joshuar is just playing with us in this thread. Did you look at the Bible passage he quoted in the OP? It doesn't say anything about whether or not God is evil or good. All it says about evil is that God creates evil. Joshuar is simply playing with people's minds.

Cool

To create evil you must know evil. I'm not sure if you're mentally handicapped, but an entirely good god cannot create evil. A good god would be entirely free from the very concept of evil. Therefore, to create evil one must also know evil and all it entails, therefore god is partly evil as he created the very concept of "evil".

Use your brain

Isaiah 45:7, "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

All things come from God, the good, the evil, the pretty, the ugly. God is the progenitor of everything, therefore it is impossible for god to be entirely good. If you believe "satan" created evil, then that puts Satan on equal footing with God in terms of power because that would mean he has the ability to create concepts themselves(such as evilness).... Point is, the god we worship is just like us, both Good and Evil.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:47:22 AM

Cool

To create evil you must know evil. I'm not sure if you're mentally handicapped, but an entirely good god cannot create evil. A good god would be entirely free from the very concept of evil. Therefore, to create evil one must also know evil and all it entails, therefore god is partly evil as he created the very concept of "evil".
Knowing something is not being it. Scientists know many things. Yet, they are not necessarily any of them.

So, you who can barely track your way to the store, suddenly understands a God Who can track all the molecules, atoms, electrons, protons, etc.

Use your brain

Isaiah 45:7, "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

All things come from God, the good, the evil, the pretty, the ugly. God is the progenitor of everything, therefore it is impossible for god to be entirely good. If you believe "satan" created evil, then that puts Satan on equal footing with God in terms of power because that would mean he has the ability to create concepts themselves(such as evilness).... Point is, the god we worship is just like us, both Good and Evil.

As I said. The giving God produced everything good. He also allowed us the freedom of requesting anything from Him. When we requested evil, he was stuck into a position that was going to make Him do evil. But He worked His way out of that position by being a God of 3 Persons. One of those Persons died on the cross, and arose on the third day after, so that God wouldn't have to do evil. Because of this, evil is not evil in God's sight... but only temporarily in ours. God is going to righteously destroy the things that are considered evil here, so that even WE PEOPLE don't have to spend time in our evil any longer.

Get into God's salvation and lose all your evil, or be destroyed with the rest of the evil.

Cool

JengoFF_n0

Activity: 56
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 09:19:12 AM

God is good, but he is sending people tests so that they become stronger and develop. Whoever goes in the wrong way can also punish.
Joshuar (OP)

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 02:47:08 PM

Cool

Knowing something is not being it. Scientists know many things. Yet, they are not necessarily any of them.

So, you who can barely track your way to the store, suddenly understands a God Who can track all the molecules, atoms, electrons, protons, etc.

Use your brain

As I said. The giving God produced everything good. He also allowed us the freedom of requesting anything from Him. When we requested evil, he was stuck into a position that was going to make Him do evil. But He worked His way out of that position by being a God of 3 Persons. One of those Persons died on the cross, and arose on the third day after, so that God wouldn't have to do evil. Because of this, evil is not evil in God's sight... but only temporarily in ours. God is going to righteously destroy the things that are considered evil here, so that even WE PEOPLE don't have to spend time in our evil any longer.

Get into God's salvation and lose all your evil, or be destroyed with the rest of the evil.

Cool

So, now you're comparing scientists to god(So according to that logic, scientists are gods...hm). You can't use such analogies therefore your point is mute, scientists do not create concepts, they simply work on them. It doesn't matter what you personally believe, because what you personally believe about god being all good, goes against what the bible says, aka you're going against god.

You cannot have evil without the concept of evil being created, therefore God has created the very concept of evil itself, so God knows evil. God is evil, and it says so in the bible regardlfess of whatever nonsense you try and make yourself believe otherwise. Christ and god the father are the same being according to the bible, so stop making up lies concerning "worked his way out of that position by being a God of 3 persons", No, theres only 1 god with three different facets that humans can look at(The father, christ, and the spirit), but they are ultimately sides of one being.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Villy_wongaa

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:25:00 PM

God is not evil. He is just and gives the person what he deserves. If a person lives sinfully, does not care about anyone and destroys nature, he will be punished according to God's law.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2017, 04:41:37 PM

Cool

Use your brain

Cool

So, now you're comparing scientists to god(So according to that logic, scientists are gods...hm). You can't use such analogies therefore your point is mute, scientists do not create concepts, they simply work on them.
So, now you are suggesting something about me by claiming that I compared scientists to God. Then you are trying to refute a claim that you made about me, with the idea of refuting me.

It doesn't matter what you personally believe, because what you personally believe about god being all good, goes against what the bible says, aka you're going against god.
It matters what I personally believe when I am right. The Bible never says that God is anything other than good.

You cannot have evil without the concept of evil being created, therefore God has created the very concept of evil itself, so God knows evil.
God never created the concept of evil. In fact, evil is a subset of the only thing that God didn't create. This doesn't mean that He understands it less than its creator, the devil. God understanding evil is what the death of Jesus-God on the cross was all about.

God is evil, and it says so in the bible regardlfess of whatever nonsense you try and make yourself believe otherwise. Christ and god the father are the same being according to the bible, so stop making up lies concerning "worked his way out of that position by being a God of 3 persons", No, theres only 1 god with three different facets that humans can look at(The father, christ, and the spirit), but they are ultimately sides of one being.
Simply because people don't understand things about God, is no reason to not accept and believe them. God is One. At the same time He is three distinct Persons in God. At the same time each of those distinct Persons is entirely God. This is Biblical.

The Bible says that God is good. It never says that God is evil. Because God creates evil doesn't ever mean He is evil or that evil can be found in Him. It can be this way because He is God. You speak from the stanpoint of man, and try to use man's logic on God. Such can't be done accurately.

God does the things He says in Isaiah 45:7. He never says that He is evil or even does evil. You barely know about God at all, it seems.

Cool

Joshuar (OP)

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 02:39:44 AM

Cool

Use your brain

Cool

So, now you're comparing scientists to god(So according to that logic, scientists are gods...hm). You can't use such analogies therefore your point is mute, scientists do not create concepts, they simply work on them.
So, now you are suggesting something about me by claiming that I compared scientists to God. Then you are trying to refute a claim that you made about me, with the idea of refuting me.

It doesn't matter what you personally believe, because what you personally believe about god being all good, goes against what the bible says, aka you're going against god.
It matters what I personally believe when I am right. The Bible never says that God is anything other than good.

You cannot have evil without the concept of evil being created, therefore God has created the very concept of evil itself, so God knows evil.
God never created the concept of evil. In fact, evil is a subset of the only thing that God didn't create. This doesn't mean that He understands it less than its creator, the devil. God understanding evil is what the death of Jesus-God on the cross was all about.

God is evil, and it says so in the bible regardlfess of whatever nonsense you try and make yourself believe otherwise. Christ and god the father are the same being according to the bible, so stop making up lies concerning "worked his way out of that position by being a God of 3 persons", No, theres only 1 god with three different facets that humans can look at(The father, christ, and the spirit), but they are ultimately sides of one being.
Simply because people don't understand things about God, is no reason to not accept and believe them. God is One. At the same time He is three distinct Persons in God. At the same time each of those distinct Persons is entirely God. This is Biblical.

The Bible says that God is good. It never says that God is evil. Because God creates evil doesn't ever mean He is evil or that evil can be found in Him. It can be this way because He is God. You speak from the stanpoint of man, and try to use man's logic on God. Such can't be done accurately.

God does the things He says in Isaiah 45:7. He never says that He is evil or even does evil. You barely know about God at all, it seems.

Cool

Evidently you are against the bible, since you are not listening to what it says. God created evil. If God hadn't created evil as said in the bible, there would be no misery in this world.

Even if we were to believe god isn't evil(Which he is according to the bible), he CREATED evil, so either way you look at it, God is the reason behind all suffering and evil in this world. He is the reason people are killed, raped, tortured, ridden with disease, etc, because he created/creates evil. God is Evil, and the Bible says it.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
maister77777

Activity: 204
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 12:00:47 PM

Every person in life encounters good and evil, and always in this, either thanks or accuses God. It could be answered that God is both evil and good at the same time, but in my opinion this is not so.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2017, 03:20:31 PM

Cool

Use your brain

Cool

Cool

Evidently you are against the bible, since you are not listening to what it says. God created evil. If God hadn't created evil as said in the bible, there would be no misery in this world.
God is love. His love causes Him to be a great Giver. People and the devil asked for evil. What could God do but give them what they asked for?

In their request for evil, man and the devil essentially asked for God to kill Himself. In what way did they ask for this? God can't stand even a hint of evil. So, the only way for there to be evil is by God creating it, and by Him dying in the creating of it.

God did even the death thing for mankind and the devil. He did it through Jesus dying on the cross. But, since God can't die, He died through His Person of Jesus, Who then arose on the third day after death.

So, even the evil that God had to create to remain in character, has turned into good.

Even if we were to believe god isn't evil(Which he is according to the bible), he CREATED evil, so either way you look at it, God is the reason behind all suffering and evil in this world. He is the reason people are killed, raped, tortured, ridden with disease, etc, because he created/creates evil. God is Evil, and the Bible says it.

You haven't shown the evidence that proves that God is evil. God is good by giving to mankind and the devil the thing that they asked for.

Further. God knows that man, at least, didn't understand what he was asking for when he inadvertently asked for evil. In the new universe that God is creating for us, there will be no evil. Not only that, since this universe will be destroyed completely in the lake of fire (see Revelations), none of this will ever be remembered or brought to mind ever again (see Isaiah).

Now, you and those like you. Take your pick. Accept the salvation that Jesus God provides, or remain evil, and be destroyed with the evil, in the way - lake of fire - that will make it so that there will never have been any evil.

Cool

Joshuar (OP)

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 08:33:04 PM

Cool

Use your brain

Cool

Cool

God is love. His love causes Him to be a great Giver. People and the devil asked for evil. What could God do but give them what they asked for?

In their request for evil, man and the devil essentially asked for God to kill Himself. In what way did they ask for this? God can't stand even a hint of evil. So, the only way for there to be evil is by God creating it, and by Him dying in the creating of it.

God did even the death thing for mankind and the devil. He did it through Jesus dying on the cross. But, since God can't die, He died through His Person of Jesus, Who then arose on the third day after death.

So, even the evil that God had to create to remain in character, has turned into good.

You haven't shown the evidence that proves that God is evil. God is good by giving to mankind and the devil the thing that they asked for.

Further. God knows that man, at least, didn't understand what he was asking for when he inadvertently asked for evil. In the new universe that God is creating for us, there will be no evil. Not only that, since this universe will be destroyed completely in the lake of fire (see Revelations), none of this will ever be remembered or brought to mind ever again (see Isaiah).

Now, you and those like you. Take your pick. Accept the salvation that Jesus God provides, or remain evil, and be destroyed with the evil, in the way - lake of fire - that will make it so that there will never have been any evil.

Cool

Stop saying false things. Mankind never asked for evil. Evil already existed from the beginning of time as god created evil.

[/quote]

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2017, 09:21:12 PM

Cool

Use your brain

Cool

Cool

Cool

Stop saying false things. Mankind never asked for evil. Evil already existed from the beginning of time as god created evil.

I really am not trying to keep you from believing the things you want to believe. But you are believing something that is false according to your statements. God created evil without being evil, and I explained how He could, and why He would, do such a thing, in previous posts in this thread.

Cool

Joshuar (OP)

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 28, 2017, 12:46:12 AM

Cool

Use your brain

Cool

Cool

Cool

I really am not trying to keep you from believing the things you want to believe. But you are believing something that is false according to your statements. God created evil without being evil, and I explained how He could, and why He would, do such a thing, in previous posts in this thread.

Cool

It is impossible to create a concept without knowing what the concept entails. God created evil knowing exactly what evil was and all it would do. God is evil, use logic sir.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
GooCust04

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 11:10:56 AM

Every person in life encounters good and evil, and always in this, either thanks or accuses God. It could be answered that God is both evil and good at the same time, but in my opinion this is not so.

God is a bright side and he wants people only good. Everything depends on the person what more he will meet in his life and on which side he will go. If a person does good deeds and helps others, then God will help him and protect him from evil.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:24:27 PM

Cool

It is impossible to create a concept without knowing what the concept entails. God created evil knowing exactly what evil was and all it would do. God is evil, use logic sir.

Spoken like a true human weakling who thinks he knows what the Great God is like.

Cool

one-day0

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 31, 2017, 09:37:55 PM

Cool

Spoken like a true human weakling who thinks he knows what the Great God is like.

Cool
Only madmen are sure of their knowledge. Probably I should agree with your words, but I am confused by so many opinions and arguments that have almost no confirmation of their thoughts.
daiyuba1971

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:53:23 PM

In many religions of the world, God represents both good and evil. One and the same god gives life, and then takes it. People are accustomed to divide everything into black and white. And God has many faces
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:05:10 PM

Cool

Cool
Only madmen are sure of their knowledge. Probably I should agree with your words, but I am confused by so many opinions and arguments that have almost no confirmation of their thoughts.

If you are confused, simply ask into the air. Ask God to show you the way. Then be patient until He does so.

Read the Bible. Don't attempt to believe it or disbelieve it. Just read it. God will show Himself to your inner mind if you are patient.

Cool

ekaterina77

Activity: 255
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:51:34 AM

There are people who believe in God, but there are those who worship the devil. But even if they worship the devil, it means that they believe that God still exists. This is a confrontation between two worlds, good and evil. Looks like we'll see who wins soon.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: