Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:49:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God is both good and evil  (Read 5060 times)
cigaLeider

Activity: 390
Merit: 279

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:49:11 AM

In my opinion, only human are good or evil, not God. Assign this human things to something that we dont know if exists or not, is an error and a way to avoid our own acts.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vantyzz

Activity: 274
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 08:22:02 AM

In my opinion, only human are good or evil, not God. Assign this human things to something that we dont know if exists or not, is an error and a way to avoid our own acts.

I agree with you. God can not be evil. And people can. Just people give an assessment of everything that surrounds them. And God is simply an energy that can be killed, and can give life
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 11:23:12 AM

God created this world and man. And people themselves make this world good or evil. It all depends on who is treating different things and situations. And there are more good in this world.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
praboso96

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:16:24 PM

God created this world and man. And people themselves make this world good or evil. It all depends on who is treating different things and situations. And there are more good in this world.

And I always thought that God created only good things on this planet. How can he create evil? What for? I think that all evil on the planet was created not by God.
Ronxawala

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 06:21:34 PM

And I always thought that God created only good things on this planet. How can he create evil? What for? I think that all evil on the planet was created not by God.

Well, to create evil is the Devil. He provokes people to commit bad deeds and wants them to go over to the side of evil, and he tries as hard as possible to do bad.
StarCitizen999

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:26:07 PM

Well, to create evil is the Devil. He provokes people to commit bad deeds and wants them to go over to the side of evil, and he tries as hard as possible to do bad.
Do you think that all the evil that is committed on earth is the machinations of the devil? If all this is the case, then every person committing evil deeds, can be sent to hell when doing something bad.
Wa(t)ch_night()

Activity: 336

Play2Live presale starts on 25th January

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:39:43 PM

If God created all that is on earth, then God created the evil also. Most likely for balance or for people to have an understanding of why good should be good. Although evil exists not only in the world of people. Among animals this is also seen.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
SkyNVS

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 07:40:20 PM

To keep the world in balance. Can't only have good things without the bad.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1365

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:42:58 PM

To keep the world in balance. Can't only have good things without the bad.

Evil doesn't cause imbalance. It causes destruction.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:45:12 PM

If God created all that is on earth, then God created the evil also. Most likely for balance or for people to have an understanding of why good should be good. Although evil exists not only in the world of people. Among animals this is also seen.

God created the devil as a good angel. The devil turned against God and created evil. If evil was stronger than good, the world would have been destroyed with the first sin. The devil is way weaker than God. The fact that people are still here is the proof.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:47:21 PM

Do you think that all the evil that is committed on earth is the machinations of the devil? If all this is the case, then every person committing evil deeds, can be sent to hell when doing something bad.

Everybody lives in an imperfect body that was genetically handed down from his parents. Anything less than perfection is evil in God's sight. This means that everybody is evil and should go to Hell. Thanks be to god that He loved the good that we could be, and sent His Son, Jesus, to save us from the evil.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 03, 2017, 09:51:45 PM

God is a loving, giving God. He handles all creating and control except for the little free will that we have. When we ask Him for something by formal asking, or by attempting to get it, we are asking God for it. It is God that grants all things. When we ask for evil, since God is loving and giving, how can He change His nature and NOT give us what we ask for.

This is why Jesus God had to die a terrible death on the cross. It was the way to give man the thing that he asked for, while letting God die to maintain His holy, perfect nature.

Cool

v1ryspro

Activity: 282

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 10:31:55 AM

Evil must be for balance, but God can not create evil. Evil is creating evil. Then the question arises who created God and the devil?
Joshuar (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:32:34 PM

Evil must be for balance, but God can not create evil. Evil is creating evil. Then the question arises who created God and the devil?

As said in the bible, God created evil. Please go read your bible. God created evil, as for who created God? His God, we don't know.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:44:18 PM

As said in the bible, God created evil. Please go read your bible. God created evil, as for who created God? His God, we don't know.

The loving, giving God created evil at the request of mankind and the devil, who created the concept of evil.

Then God did what the evil would do to Him and to mankind. He died in the form of God and man... Jesus dying on the cross. When Jesus arose on the third day, God showed that evil had been conquered.

We all die as did God in the form of Jesus. We all will rise as did Jesus in the form of man. Evil is gone since Jesus did His work of dying and rising. Even the semblance of evil that we see in this life will be entirely gone when we rise from the dead.

Cool

Joshuar (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 05:50:35 PM

The loving, giving God created evil at the request of mankind and the devil, who created the concept of evil.

Then God did what the evil would do to Him and to mankind. He died in the form of God and man... Jesus dying on the cross. When Jesus arose on the third day, God showed that evil had been conquered.

We all die as did God in the form of Jesus. We all will rise as did Jesus in the form of man. Evil is gone since Jesus did His work of dying and rising. Even the semblance of evil that we see in this life will be entirely gone when we rise from the dead.

Cool

Then based on your comment,"The loving, giving God created evil at the request of mankind and the devil, who created the concept of evil", you're saying mankind is greater than God. For us to have an ability to create a concept such as evil which "God" was unaware of proves that he is not omnipotent, or at the very least, omniscience(all knowing) and that we can create things even he had no concept of prior...

Your words are contradicting and hurting your argument, BADECKER.

God created evil, all things comes from God. Every hurtful, sinful thing, murder, rape, etc etc, all comes from God...and that's according to the bible.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:04:58 PM

Cool

Then based on your comment,"The loving, giving God created evil at the request of mankind and the devil, who created the concept of evil", you're saying mankind is greater than God. For us to have an ability to create a concept such as evil which "God" was unaware of proves that he is not omnipotent, or at the very least, omniscience(all knowing) and that we can create things even he had no concept of prior...

Your words are contradicting and hurting your argument, BADECKER.

God created evil, all things comes from God. Every hurtful, sinful thing, murder, rape, etc etc, all comes from God...and that's according to the bible.

God, in His love and kindness, is trying to give mankind the best. Freedom to create and do evil is freedom. If we didn't have freedom, we would be like the animals, definitely not the best.

God was aware of the concept of evil right when the devil created it. There is no way to be aware of a concept that doesn't exist.

Your agenda keeps your mind from thinking clearly enough to understand what is going on. So, your words are faulty as is your thinking.

God didn't create evil. He is even destroying the evil that was created. In the new heaven and earth there will be no evil. Even those who are against God (this is evil) will be destroyed in the lake of fire, where they will be smelted down over eternity so that God can get His energy back from them... in its basic form, of course. God is greater than and beyond eternity.

Cool

Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:37:21 PM

There is no love of God. We can't see her. Moreover the world is so not fair that only greedy people can build such a world as ours. If God was he would not be allowed. It's people talking about what God brings love, and themselves at this time frightening. Religion is evil.
Vw_polo_11

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 06:57:00 PM

There is no love of God. We can't see her. Moreover the world is so not fair that only greedy people can build such a world as ours. If God was he would not be allowed. It's people talking about what God brings love, and themselves at this time frightening. Religion is evil.
Probably you have been greatly offended in life if you are so angry at the world and God. Many people are those who believe in God helps to live and they are doing well with life and faith at the same time.
Barmen

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 04, 2017, 07:15:48 PM

Probably you have been greatly offended in life if you are so angry at the world and God. Many people are those who believe in God helps to live and they are doing well with life and faith at the same time.
Who all is well with life, they do not believe in God. Look at the majority of billionaires. They all have earned by deception and cunning. I doubt that they believe in God.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: