Bitcoin Forum
September 25, 2024, 04:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: God is both good and evil  (Read 5106 times)
Joshuar (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 500

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 17, 2017, 11:50:21 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2017, 05:33:25 PM by Joshuar

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

God is both good and evil according to the bible. All evil and good comes from him

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 12:32:24 AM

So all our hardships that the evil cause us is also God's fault? And why did he create such creatures when it will be the reason of the destruction of his creations.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3920
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 01:42:19 AM

When God created the universe, He gave mankind control. However, since everything operates by cause and effect, the things that man want are the things that come into being. Then man gave his control over to the devil. So God operates things according to the control of the devil, because God is over all. But...

All the evil of this universe will be destroyed right along with the universe. Afterward, it will never be remembered or brought to mind. So, evil will be destroyed. God will bring about this destruction.

Do you get it? No more evil. When you die, your evil is essentially gone from you, except if you are found to be against God at the time of the final judgment. If you are, you will be evil, and will be destroyed along with the universe.

When you consider all this with understanding, you will find that even the apparent evil of God is still goodness.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
fuckitall

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:55:49 AM

So all our hardships that the evil cause us is also God's fault? And why did he create such creatures when it will be the reason of the destruction of his creations.

my friend god never created humans for destruction instead they were meant to live peacefully...but when god created humans he did created this world..to the living of ours.....trees...rivers...gold.....silver...evrything for our exsistence but instead of thanking god humans become addicted to these things...they started worshiping them....cause they were never aware of that why they are here.....so born jealousy...anger.....disbelief....terrorism.....god never wanted anyone to suffer.....he did created difficulties in some human paths but to demotivate them but to help them find their true potential

OnPlace Inc.
WEBSITE | BECOME AN INVESTOR OF PRIVATE COMPANIES BY USING OPL TOKENS | BITCOINTALK
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 08:59:05 AM

U know that God is Good absence of good is evil Smiley)

There are no Intervention of God so evil exist ..,
bitbunnni

Activity: 127
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:26:46 AM

God is the side of good, light and love. And the causes of all troubles are only in ourselves. Everything returns to us in threefold size. If we all envy and lead a sinful way of life, then only bad will be attracted to us. Do not blame God for everything. We create our own lives.
wenjunnnnn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:53:40 AM

Ya, if we are bad he treat us bad, if we are good, god will treat us good also.
barota

Activity: 1176
Merit: 286

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 11:06:00 AM

God is both good and evil??Yeah
Fire exist and fun exist

beware fire existe

It must have a good heart

I lived Wonders
Evil is the curse
There are realities that exist eternal fire
God has the qualities of strength (revenge
God is stronger than we imagine
Joshuar (OP)

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 06:40:57 PM

Right, so I'm not sure if you'e all retarded or just haven't read the OP.

This post comes from THE BIBLE. Meaning if you are christian and believe in the bible, then you CANNOT doubt this. It says in the bible that god is BOTH good and evil. Meaning all good and evil things come from god. Satan never created evil, he just ran with it(god created evil according to the bible)

Isaiah 45:7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 18, 2017, 09:00:06 PM

This post comes from THE BIBLE. Meaning if you are christian and believe in the bible, then you CANNOT doubt this. It says in the bible that god is BOTH good and evil. Meaning all good and evil things come from god. Satan never created evil, he just ran with it(god created evil according to the bible)

That's a translation. NIV 1984 says:
I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

The point is, there is a lot of understanding that a person needs to see, to understand what is really being said. This one passage doesn't explain it all.

The structure of the universe is such that God is almighty in it. He controls all. But how does He do it? He does it by giving various amounts freedom to His creatures - angels, devils, and man. Yet the freedom that God gives them induces God to move in the way that He does, because He controls all. Nothing can be done without Him doing it.

The result of the evil that man and the devil induced God to bring about through the nature of the way the universe is built, is the thing that caused Jesus, the Son of God to die the death for all people. Jesus essentially upheld a corrupt universe that would gone out of existence instantaneously when the devil and people did the first evil. The universe would have been destroyed because God doesn't have anything to do with evil. The promise of sacrifice of Jesus changed things so that in the eyes of God, evil is accepted as good temporarily.

In the coming resurrection, good people will be separated from evil people. The evil people will be destroyed along with this evil universe. See the lake of fire in the Revelation.

There won't be any evil following that. And, since evil will have been destroyed permanently, there won't ever be any remembrance of it. Isaiah 65:17:
Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.

Evil, having to do with this universe, just like time has to do with this universe, will be gone along with time when the universe is destroyed. Since time will be gone, there will never have been any evil. There won't be such a thing as "have been."

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
Joshuar (OP)

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:35:52 AM

I form the light and create darkness, I bring prosperity and create disaster; I, the LORD, do all these things.

The point is, there is a lot of understanding that a person needs to see, to understand what is really being said. This one passage doesn't explain it all.

The structure of the universe is such that God is almighty in it. He controls all. But how does He do it? He does it by giving various amounts freedom to His creatures - angels, devils, and man. Yet the freedom that God gives them induces God to move in the way that He does, because He controls all. Nothing can be done without Him doing it.

The result of the evil that man and the devil induced God to bring about through the nature of the way the universe is built, is the thing that caused Jesus, the Son of God to die the death for all people. Jesus essentially upheld a corrupt universe that would gone out of existence instantaneously when the devil and people did the first evil. The universe would have been destroyed because God doesn't have anything to do with evil. The promise of sacrifice of Jesus changed things so that in the eyes of God, evil is accepted as good temporarily.

In the coming resurrection, good people will be separated from evil people. The evil people will be destroyed along with this evil universe. See the lake of fire in the Revelation.

There won't be any evil following that. And, since evil will have been destroyed permanently, there won't ever be any remembrance of it. Isaiah 65:17:
Behold, I will create new heavens and a new earth. The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind.

Evil, having to do with this universe, just like time has to do with this universe, will be gone along with time when the universe is destroyed. Since time will be gone, there will never have been any evil. There won't be such a thing as "have been."

Cool

Stop trying to get away from what the quote is saying. God creates disasters and evil, therefore God is NOT ALL GOOD. He is evil, accept it.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 02:51:17 AM

Cool

Stop trying to get away from what the quote is saying. God creates disasters and evil, therefore God is NOT ALL GOOD. He is evil, accept it.

However, when God reveals us to Himself in the judgment, be sure to be found on His side, so that you can be saved with the righteous rather than destroyed with the unrighteous.

Cool

Jelly0621

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 19, 2017, 05:14:52 AM

God is good all the time. You just need to obey Him and follow all  the Godly words. God pours out salvation and blessings on those whom He favors. And God brings disaster to those who continue to rebel against Him.

We, human gives definition the word "disaster" as evil. Because the evil is bad and does disaster.
God does not create evil but human being does.
rezoan71

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 03:15:55 PM

No it is not. Because God delivered a right run way for everyone. He can not want it we run on the path of evil. He want it we come after the right path which delivered by Him for the whole mankind. Man can follow one from the both way which his freedom. When he decline the right path he go way on the evil it is responsibility for him. So The God Is not both good and evil.
Jumanji7

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:39:20 PM

Does god even exist?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 3123

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 03:49:10 PM

Keep in mind, 100% (ALL) of Christianity is derived from one book written by stoners.

Everything that has come since is based on that.

It's a tower built on a shoddy foundation.

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams    
https://vod.fan - fast/free image sharing - cleaning it up!  (240905)
Will Theymos finish his $100,000,000 forum before this one shuts down?
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 03:55:21 PM

Does god even exist?

Yes. Science proves that God exists and created all things...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=737322.msg10718395#msg10718395
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1355109.msg14047133#msg14047133
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1662153.40
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1054513.msg16803380#msg16803380.

Cool

ApplePanPine

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 04:41:43 PM

God is an infinite love for everything on earth. Kindness is one of the manifestations of love. And what people perceive as evil is a manifestation of justice.
Joshuar (OP)

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 20, 2017, 08:10:51 PM

I give up. This quote from THE BIBLE, Isaiah 45:7, "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." clearly says that God creates evil, yet these trolls are still saying "god is all good", when the very object you consider sacred(Your holy book) says hes evil!

Makes no sense, honestly this is why I consider most religious folk to be uneducated and averse to critical reasoning, or simple logic. Somethings very off with you folks

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3836
Merit: 3123

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2017, 09:14:14 PM

What do you expect from people that believe in fairy tales?  Intelligence? 

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams    
https://vod.fan - fast/free image sharing - cleaning it up!  (240905)
Will Theymos finish his $100,000,000 forum before this one shuts down?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: