Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets  (Read 73075 times)
CryptoAllDay

Activity: 578
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:03:55 PM

I've been following CoinDash for awhile and it looks like they are about to distribute round 2 of their Loyalty bonus on the 15th of February.  This month we should also be seeing another round of buyback where they purchase 2.5 million tokens from exchanges.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
denam

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 02:09:48 PM

I am excited to see how many projects will be completed this summer and CoinDash will be among them. I wonder how come it is still being traded at this cheap when everyone knows we are getting closer and closer to the full platform launch integrated with full features capacity features in few months. A fair value for token will be $1 means few times from here.
minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 03:29:35 PM

It is real unfortunate to consider where this would be had it not been for the hack. I feel like it would be trading much higher, and on at least one of the major exchanges.  Undecided
yewq888

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:44:09 AM

I believe that with the gradual increase of new entrant's cognition level to the market, the leaders in every field will be the next big wave leader. Coindash will be the 1 of them. Cheesy
CryptoAllDay

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 03:29:12 AM

It is real unfortunate to consider where this would be had it not been for the hack. I feel like it would be trading much higher, and on at least one of the major exchanges.  Undecided

I think it's just a matter of time, maybe it's good to stay under the radar for now so we can pick some up for cheap at Binance.  Once the platform gets released later this month and it gets listed on some more exchanges I can see this climbing to 0.50
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 598

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
February 15, 2018, 05:05:50 AM

I think it's just a matter of time, maybe it's good to stay under the radar for now so we can pick some up for cheap at Binance.  Once the platform gets released later this month and it gets listed on some more exchanges I can see this climbing to 0.50

This month?
We are all waiting for all these to be released, all those news feeds seem not making much interest to the investors, I thought the partnership of Etoro can continuously make the price spike but BTC dump is just popper to all the altcoins including CDT.  Did they announce they will release it this month?

CryptoAllDay

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:40:11 AM

This month?
We are all waiting for all these to be released, all those news feeds seem not making much interest to the investors, I thought the partnership of Etoro can continuously make the price spike but BTC dump is just popper to all the altcoins including CDT.  Did they announce they will release it this month?

Yes they did, if I remember correctly they've already launched it for a select group of people for initial testing.  Here's the message from their twitter:  https://twitter.com/coindashio/status/962968526863634432
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

Coin Buy-Back a Total of 2.5 Million CDT (February)
https://coindar.org/en/event/coindash-cdt-coin-buyback-a-total-of-25-million-cdt-3944
lordzc

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:22:22 PM

The markets have been keeping us on our toes for the last couple of weeks. The crypto industry is slowly adjusting and correcting itself after a prolonged period of continuous upwards trend. Instead of waiting for the cryptos to come around, we got straight down to business!

Product Update & Users

In order to build the best possible platform for our users, we focus our attention on feedback and suggestions we receive from our testers. This week we extended the beta invitation to additional 1,000 test users who reviewed the product, the features and the improved design of the platform.

Since our last update, we added an automatic integration for Poloneix, Bittrex and Binance, with a few other major exchanges in the pipeline. All Ethereum based wallets are fully automated and the Bitcoin integration is right around the corner. The default currency in the platform is available in USD, Euro and Bitcoin, now we’ve added GBP as well.

We have improved the automated integrations, manual transactions, loading speed, the onboarding process and crushed all the reported bugs. A lot was done, but this is only the beginning, we have plenty more coming very soon.

What’s next?

Exchange integration – full automation of Bittrex
       Wallets – Full Bitcoin wallet integration 
       Mobile - Adding all functionalities available on the web
       UI/UX - modifications and improvements
      A few more surprises coming your way Smiley
Official product release date

We want to make sure that the first release will be all that you hoped it would be, and in view of the national Chinese holidays, the official release date will be February 27th. Rest assured that we took every consideration into account to make sure the launch date would be ideal for everyone to have the biggest impact possible. So open your calendars, clear your schedules and get ready!

Loyalty & Buy-back programs

In case you missed the latest update, CoinDash’s second distribution round of the Loyalty program is right around the corner. The tokens will be distributed on February 17th to all eligible token holders.

stay tuned for more updates, results and information about our latest developments. Looking forward to making your crypto investments clearer, simpler and more rewarding in 2018.

CoinDash Team
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:31:20 PM

This month?

Yes they did, if I remember correctly they've already launched it for a select group of people for initial testing.  Here's the message from their twitter:  https://twitter.com/coindashio/status/962968526863634432
if you still have this coin it might be better to hold it for a long time, especially now that it has entered a big stock like binance one day there will be a drastic increase.

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

~snip~

https://blog.coindash.io/all-about-the-product-a1059a7bc6b0

Simply post the link no need to make copy paste the whole update because you are supporting other project and this look very strange to see the team has other pic into his profile.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 10:58:39 PM

The CoinDash market buy back will happen sometime after the distribution of the Loyalty program in a couple of days.  Depending on how the market is in the next few days, the buy back should help the price of CoinDash to rise a bit but don't consider selling because there will be a third Loyalty distribution in May.   Smiley
Kencha77

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:00:53 AM

This month?

if you still have this coin it might be better to hold it for a long time, especially now that it has entered a big stock like binance one day there will be a drastic increase.

Also the crypto market is on track again. Coindash will surely not let this opportunity go to waste by not going full with their updates and announcements
Satyar54

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:22:04 PM

we have big pupm...
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 03:37:04 PM

Where do you see that big pump ? There is small increase in value of CDT token which is normal because of several reasons. One of them can be full launch of platform which is going to be very soon. It is at few weeks even I expect its price to skyrocket by now. This market is moving slower than it should be with lot of development on its back.
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:26:03 PM

Is CoinDash going to be a centralized or decentralized platform? And if it's supposed to be decentralized, are there any aspects of it that are actually centralized?

It is a total decentralized platform, which aspect have you come across which makes it be centralized? I wouldn't consider it anything similar to XRP where the team has full control of the system.

I was wondering whether the marketplace is centralized or whether you are trying to build a decentralized one. Many projects claim their solution to be decentralized but often times that is not the case.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
Kencha77

Activity: 574

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:27:41 AM

Where do you see that big pump ? There is small increase in value of CDT token which is normal because of several reasons. One of them can be full launch of platform which is going to be very soon. It is at few weeks even I expect its price to skyrocket by now. This market is moving slower than it should be with lot of development on its back.

With the recent drop on crypto prices this past weeks (month), platforms like coindash is the type of platform which can be greatly affected.
CryptoAllDay

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:42:39 PM

News from their Telegram:  Full platform launch will be on February 27th!  Looks like there will be multiple exhanged integrated into the platform as well.  I wonder if this means they will be listing the token for trading on those exchanges eventually.
dmil3437

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:11:48 PM

Binance, Bittrex and Poloniex supported from the launch and more coming after.
yewq888

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:38:32 AM

COINdash, which is known as the snowball coin project in the monetary sphere, doesn't seem to show much performance. It hopes that the precipitation of time can polish out a good coin. Tongue
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: