Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:26:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets  (Read 73076 times)
danceforce

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 06:48:17 PM

Nice to see people getting a bit more positive again about coindash after all the misery. Let's hope the team works some miracles Smiley

I was positive from the beginning cause of the research I did. The morons who are still screaming that CDT is scam are talking nonsense because they heard something about a hack but don't do any research themselves.

Coindash is doing a great job after all the tumult. It will have a bright future. BTW CoinDash are partners with NEO.
crypto_1028

Activity: 60
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2017, 11:43:14 PM

CoinDash Loyalty Program
https://coindash.io/loyalty-program
15,000,000 FREE Coins To Be Sent Out

"In order to participate in the program all users are required to link their address to the CoinDash platform where they can monitor their CDTs as well as the rest of their portfolio."

Does anyone on here know how to link an address to the CoinDash platform??? I don't have the slightest idea of what they are talking about.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1052

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2017, 12:33:24 AM

CoinDash Loyalty Program

"In order to participate in the program all users are required to link their address to the CoinDash platform where they can monitor their CDTs as well as the rest of their portfolio."

Does anyone on here know how to link an address to the CoinDash platform??? I don't have the slightest idea of what they are talking about.

interested to also know. I have more than enough CDT to retire by the next years to come Cheesy
the idea of this token had been copied already proving CDT to be one of the best project ever.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 06:01:58 AM

CoinDash Loyalty Program

The CoinDash loyalty program is a great incentive for those who believe in the project and will hold off on trading CDT.  A lot of CDT will be out of circulation and off of the exchanges for a while.  This is a great move on the CoinDash team to offer this.  I know I will be holding off on trading for at least a while. 
haman90

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:28:46 PM

CDT added to the listing Wink

https://mercatox.com/exchange/CDT/BTC

https://mercatox.com/exchange/CDT/ETH
bbeni

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 02:44:35 PM

CoinDash Loyalty Program

The CoinDash loyalty program is a great incentive for those who believe in the project and will hold off on trading CDT.  A lot of CDT will be out of circulation and off of the exchanges for a while.  This is a great move on the CoinDash team to offer this.  I know I will be holding off on trading for at least a while. 

If I did not participate in ICO (if that is called token sale) but I bought from etherdelta, can I participate in the program? I bought just about 540 CDT.
corleto

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 04:16:58 PM

CoinDash Loyalty Program

The way I understand it:
You need to go t their website and make an account. You can use whatever email address you like. In the account you can full in the eth address you sent from and that's it! I am not affilliated with coindash so if somebody can confirm this that would be helpful. Good luck!
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 07:03:28 PM

CoinDash Loyalty Program

If I did not participate in ICO (if that is called token sale) but I bought from etherdelta, can I participate in the program? I bought just about 540 CDT.

"Each one of the CoinDash token sale participants can earn CDTs by holding them for a period of 3 months or more"

only ico participants are qualified to get the bonus.
raymonddaf

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2017, 09:58:13 PM

The last few days of trading look positive, glad after the hack that this did not dump.

I think the team has handled it really well and fair.

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 03:48:42 AM

Is anyone else having an issue with CDT disappearing from the token balances in MEW?  Every time I open my wallet I have to add the custom token again.
DonApp

Activity: 275

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:08:14 AM

CoinDash Loyalty Program

The way I understand it:
You need to go t their website and make an account. You can use whatever email address you like. In the account you can full in the eth address you sent from and that's it! I am not affilliated with coindash so if somebody can confirm this that would be helpful. Good luck!

The only signin area i can find is the beta signin page, but there is no possibility of putting my ether adress there. So if someone has information on this i would also be very happy to hear!
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:13:47 AM

CoinDash Loyalty Program

The way I understand it:

The only signin area i can find is the beta signin page, but there is no possibility of putting my ether adress there. So if someone has information on this i would also be very happy to hear!

You need create a new portfolio and then it will let you link your address
YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:26:18 AM

What was the ICO price in ETH? 1:6000?
thepo1m

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:41:57 AM

Hi What is the circulation of this coin

I think the current coin in circulation is 500,000 CDT tokens, I don't know how many months or years it will take for the for the rest 500,000 tokens will be locked
themathiasmiller

Activity: 434
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:51:05 AM

I'll be honest I'm one of those people who thought this coin is dead but I'm glad that this coin is alive and rising. Great job devs! Looking forward to see the price moon.

ARAW
The Decentralised 
Payment
for E-Commerce Ecosystem
███████████████████████████
██████████████▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████████░░░░░░░████████
███████████░░░░▄███████████
███████████░░░░████████████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄█████████
███████████▄▄▄▄████████████
█████░████████▀░░░░▀▀▄█████
█████░░▀▀████░░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
████▄▀░░░░░░░░▄▄███████████
████▀░░▀███████████████████
████▄░░▄███████████████████
████░░░░██░░░░▀░░░░░░▀█████
████░░░░██░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀████
████░░░░██░░░░█████░░░░████
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 05:54:04 AM

Dont know about ICO price
Its currently trading at etherdelta.com at 0.11 USD
subG

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:05:23 AM

The current trading volume for CoinDash is amazing considering it's only trading on small exchanges at the moment.  Once CDT is listed on a larger exchange such as Bittrex or Poloniex, the growth potential will be enormous.  CoinDash has a bright future even though it had a rocky start in the beginning.  CoinDash team is doing a great job!
emidab

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:08:21 AM

Hi What is the circulation of this coin

I think the current coin in circulation is 500,000 CDT tokens, I don't know how many months or years it will take for the for the rest 500,000 tokens will be locked

As I see  Total Supply is: 1,000,000,000 CDT
Are you sure it's only 500,000 in circulation?
I don't think so...

https://etherscan.io/token/0x2fe6ab85ebbf7776fee46d191ee4cea322cecf51
subG

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:10:27 AM

Dont know about ICO price
Its currently trading at etherdelta.com at 0.11 USD

The ICO price for CoinDash was 1 Ethereum = 6093 CoinDash  which comes out to 0.00016412276 ETH for each CDT.  The current price is approximately 0.00040270 ETH for each CDT which is almost 2.5x the price of the ICO at the moment.  Price is still very cheap and a great buy.
xapwxrm5742

Activity: 258

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 06:24:26 AM

can my bounty join the CoinDash Loyalty Program?
it looks pretty good
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: