Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:53:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets  (Read 73075 times)
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:44:05 AM

I am asking here agaign, that bounty users are eligible for loyalty bonus or not, i asked in second thread but no reply, so if anyone know here then reply here.Thanks

No, only ico participants qualified for the loyalty bonus.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
takngantuk

Activity: 1024
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 06:32:30 AM

Has this project not been accused of SCAM or am I confusing with another project? I got some CDT before yesterday and I was surprised! Thanks for the reward, this proves they are serious! I'll not sell any token below $1! Why does not the quantity of supply appear in coinmarket? I believe that this will hinder the actions on CoinDash.

Keep believing with your opinion guy I also believe CDT will be up to the Moon next soon
anujjain

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:08:46 AM

I am asking here agaign, that bounty users are eligible for loyalty bonus or not, i asked in second thread but no reply, so if anyone know here then reply here.Thanks

Loyalty bonus only for investor, it's a another way to reducing the supply pressure on price. So it can reach high .
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:59:39 PM

the website was hacked ,and the bounty has a lots problem.
funny dev team!lol
Yes, it was happened with CoinDash. But they have solved their problem, investors already got their tokens including almost of all bounty hunters, and  soon CDT wll be up to the moon. How does it sounds?

what problem they solved? i see just one problem and that was the hack! and they solved nothing! no infos nothing! if it was not a inside job they still dont know how they got hacked... so how they can be save and dont get hacked again??
tell me what they solved to get not again hacked? go tell me oh wait they FIXED NOTHING... LOL

Man, you're still here?  What a joke you are.  Yes, there was a hack and the team still distributed the CDT to everyone.  Even those who sent it to the "fake" address.  If it was an inside job, why is the team still here?  Why don't they just shut down the project and run away with the money?  

because so many people still trust and why should they run away? so everyone know they scam. now they can make still legal actions to get more money without any risk to go into jail. u understand or is it to much for you?

and tell me why should they not give cdt to the people who sent to the false adress? CDT is a fucking token they made it for free so they lose nothing if they give it around. the coindash team is still holding some 100 million tokens. just waiting for the dump before the people who hold the coins now to get some % in some months. thats the only reason why the token is now ab. just wait this tokens are worthless  Roll Eyes

just the ico without hack was pure bullshit. they calculated with a price of 150$ (with bonus!) and the price of eth was just for quick time that low during and befor ico at 170-200$ so they cant math they can nothing.
Betfair

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:25:35 PM

This might be the best ico ever, after so many bad situations Dev team came out like champion.Gotta congrats those people and admire their ambition on this.Thank you CDT Team you guys rocked this house really good.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:17:27 PM

funny dev team!lol
Yes, it was happened with CoinDash. But they have solved their problem, investors already got their tokens including almost of all bounty hunters, and  soon CDT wll be up to the moon. How does it sounds?

what problem they solved? i see just one problem and that was the hack! and they solved nothing! no infos nothing! if it was not a inside job they still dont know how they got hacked... so how they can be save and dont get hacked again??
tell me what they solved to get not again hacked? go tell me oh wait they FIXED NOTHING... LOL

Man, you're still here?  What a joke you are.  Yes, there was a hack and the team still distributed the CDT to everyone.  Even those who sent it to the "fake" address.  If it was an inside job, why is the team still here?  Why don't they just shut down the project and run away with the money?  

because so many people still trust and why should they run away? so everyone know they scam. now they can make still legal actions to get more money without any risk to go into jail. u understand or is it to much for you?

and tell me why should they not give cdt to the people who sent to the false adress? CDT is a fucking token they made it for free so they lose nothing if they give it around. the coindash team is still holding some 100 million tokens. just waiting for the dump before the people who hold the coins now to get some % in some months. thats the only reason why the token is now ab. just wait this tokens are worthless  Roll Eyes

just the ico without hack was pure bullshit. they calculated with a price of 150$ (with bonus!) and the price of eth was just for quick time that low during and befor ico at 170-200$ so they cant math they can nothing.

No one who participated in the ICO is complaining.  Looks like the only ones complaining are the ones who didn't invest, like yourself.  Give it up man.
c0in_junkie

Activity: 521

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:25:33 PM

All bounty cdt now distributed. When gets cdt ranked on coinmarketcap?
Scooby903

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:29:33 PM

It was clearly mentioned on a loyalty program page.. that only investors can take part in that.
MaryBiggle

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 07:47:01 PM

Looks like really interesting project. Something like Recoin. By the way, guys, I got that registered in the bounty system. 50k tokens reward !! It looks very interesting!
cryptosifu

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 10:00:12 PM

Nope.  https://coindash.io/loyalty-program
phucbot93

Activity: 201

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:12:58 AM

can someone tells me how to earn in bounty ?? Which activities give lots of stake?? Cause i only earn a little bit Sad
fast2fix
Legendary

Activity: 1612

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:51:39 AM

can someone tells me how to earn in bounty ?? Which activities give lots of stake?? Cause i only earn a little bit Sad
coindash ico is over, so no bounties here. generally translating ico's white paper or thread or writing articles gives you the most tokens.

cdt is already on coinmarketcap https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/  supply information should be updated to see the real rank.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 07:37:57 AM

funny dev team!lol

No one who participated in the ICO is complaining.  Looks like the only ones complaining are the ones who didn't invest, like yourself.  Give it up man.

omg you are the best man. good luck getting scamed in the future Wink dont say i dont warned you guys after you bitches go cry. just give it a year.
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:25:08 AM

The price is dumping this days and I am waiting to buy some coins when the price is lower then $0.07, BTW, any updates about the project?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
izumaki

Activity: 141

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:26:50 AM

what is the latest information about coindash? when will they hit exchange
gomei

Activity: 770

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:14:41 AM

I have check their website and blog, not too much updates, there are many exchanges that has listed the CDT, for example, www.btc9.com, and the price is about $0.16 now.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
douinaho

Activity: 387
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:17:59 AM

This is coinmarketcap coindash data
http://Https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/coindash/

You can trade in mercatox market, b8wang, ether delta if you do not understand you can go to link coinmarketcap which I give above.
The price starts to stabilize after the bounty hunter sells their coins and I hope the price is $ 1 for the end of August
tyrantis

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:26:00 AM

now the token's price is low.. i want to why the price down.and i also want to know  if the token will be added on bittrex or others ?what   news about it?

abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 07:55:17 AM

now the token's price is low.. i want to why the price down.and i also want to know  if the token will be added on bittrex or others ?what   news about it?

Price are lower because they are not backed by working platform yet. Of course team is working to get CDT at as many exchanges as possible including Bittrex as they are aware of the fact of big volume. There is little bit silent at updates end but they should be up with some soon in ninja mode like they were in advanced level of development before going live for crowdfunding.
PowerHemp
Legendary

Ganja <3

View Profile
August 20, 2017, 08:02:26 AM

now the token's price is low.. i want to why the price down.and i also want to know  if the token will be added on bittrex or others ?what   news about it?

Price are lower because they are not backed by working platform yet. Of course team is working to get CDT at as many exchanges as possible including Bittrex as they are aware of the fact of big volume. There is little bit silent at updates end but they should be up with some soon in ninja mode like they were in advanced level of development before going live for crowdfunding.

if they are backed by the platform in the future. what will u do with this worthless tokens?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: