Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:56:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CoinDash - Operating System For Crypto Assets  (Read 73075 times)
Kencha77

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

Hackers again returned to CoinDash 20000ETH, the team is forced to make a fortune, Coindash lock, the ETH rose 5 times. I guess the team found the key identity information of the hacker. Roll Eyes

It is estimated that the identity information of the hacker is quickly exposed, knowing that the hacker can not hide and be a good man, and that it can stay in prison for a lifetime in Israel. The Coindash team has 40000 ETH, and it's really rich.

and you really believe if he can hack the website to steal millions he is not possible to cash out anonym? that smells for me still like a inside job  Cheesy think what you want. i will stay away from unsafe places.

You're back with your inside job rumors again and still don't have any proof of evidence that it was an inside job.  I don't even know why you bother posting in here when you don't even own any CoinDash.  Go do something productive with your life and stop hating CDT.

lol the hacker sent 30k ethereum back thats proof enough  Roll Eyes you guys will get scammed in the next years.
do you have any proof that it was a real hack? no? why? because coindash can only answer the questions with proofs. why they dont proof it?

and why this guy dont get his cdt? he sent 237ETH and got nothing...
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2190948.msg21997154#msg21997154

How could they even benefit for doing that? also i don't see the team scamming in the next few years because regulations will surely punish those who will do so

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Angel Di

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

EVOS

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:27:45 PM

Not knowing initial history and a bad talk on developers, a few coins can buy inflow of new users quite to themselves. And here I think old investors most likely with a growth of the price will sell the coins and will pass into other project. As here not everything from the very beginning went as there was a wish.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:08:33 PM

Hackers again returned to CoinDash 20000ETH, the team is forced to make a fortune, Coindash lock, the ETH rose 5 times. I guess the team found the key identity information of the hacker. Roll Eyes

It is estimated that the identity information of the hacker is quickly exposed, knowing that the hacker can not hide and be a good man, and that it can stay in prison for a lifetime in Israel. The Coindash team has 40000 ETH, and it's really rich.

and you really believe if he can hack the website to steal millions he is not possible to cash out anonym? that smells for me still like a inside job  Cheesy think what you want. i will stay away from unsafe places.

You're back with your inside job rumors again and still don't have any proof of evidence that it was an inside job.  I don't even know why you bother posting in here when you don't even own any CoinDash.  Go do something productive with your life and stop hating CDT.

lol the hacker sent 30k ethereum back thats proof enough  Roll Eyes you guys will get scammed in the next years.
do you have any proof that it was a real hack? no? why? because coindash can only answer the questions with proofs. why they dont proof it?

I've mentioned this before and you should get it in your head.  Innocent until proven guilty.  You can't just call someone a thief and tell them to prove that they are not one.  What world are you living in?  Either get on the CDT rocket before we take off or leave this thread.  Man up or bitch out.  Peace. 
PowerHemp
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

Ganja <3

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:57:16 PM

I've mentioned this before and you should get it in your head.  Innocent until proven guilty.  You can't just call someone a thief and tell them to prove that they are not one.  What world are you living in?  Either get on the CDT rocket before we take off or leave this thread.  Man up or bitch out.  Peace. 

how you can say they are no thiefs?
still if the hack was no inside job what you say about that?
he sent 237ETH and got nothing...

mickp

Activity: 340
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

It is to be appreciated that coindash team didn't give up and decided to continue with loss of funds. It is reward for their sincerity that finally they got back this much money unexpectedly. It is now matter of hours and product will be launched. Market is responding to this event of launch already.

Good job from the team.  I think coindash will go in value up the upcoming weeks/months/years  Grin
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 04:13:19 AM

So glad with the news comes on my email 4 days ago when they said the hecker sent 20k ETH back ($23 million) to coindash address. With this amount, coindash received total 30k ETH back from hacker.
How much the remaining amount left if anyone know?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

FrankDrebin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:51:17 AM

It is to be appreciated that coindash team didn't give up and decided to continue with loss of funds. It is reward for their sincerity that finally they got back this much money unexpectedly. It is now matter of hours and product will be launched. Market is responding to this event of launch already.

Good job from the team.  I think coindash will go in value up the upcoming weeks/months/years  Grin

What could happen in 7 hours ??

https://coindash.io/

welpboy

Activity: 58

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:36:45 AM

Good times for coindash. The hacker has returned 26 $ m of the stolen funds and the app will roll out today.
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 09:41:14 AM

I was watching closely CDT's market because of the final product releasing event. If there was something it should have been started by now but market seems calm and in waiting mode before coming into action. What will be after launch and quality of content will decide further movement of this market but first couple hours after launch will be important.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:08:31 AM

I was watching closely CDT's market because of the final product releasing event. If there was something it should have been started by now but market seems calm and in waiting mode before coming into action. What will be after launch and quality of content will decide further movement of this market but first couple hours after launch will be important.

Everyone is keeping an eye, watching whether there is green light that will be turned on. It id don't start growing up to 10% we might not be seeing people investing to this news. Last year the price of CDT went more than $0.20 which made some of us sell this CDT already, I think this time we minimize dumpers already.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:46:55 PM

I'm wondering the same. Especially as this is the SECOND time money was returned:

https://cryptonews.com/news/eth-20-000-returned-to-coindash-by-the-same-address-that-sto-1279.htm

The transaction constitutes the second instance in which the hacker has returned funds to Coindash. Out of the ETH 37,000 that had been stolen during the company’s ICO (initial coin offering) last year, 10,000 have already been returned on September 12, 2017, then equating to approximately USD 3 million.

This is plain weird. Why would you hack them, and then return teh coins in two separate tranches? What would the motive be? Why hack in the first place if you are going to return them?

An alternative scenario is that it was an inside job, they found out who did it, and got the coins returned in return for not filing charges.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
mcfom
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:37:58 PM

What is next as website is still blanked. Counter has stopped for last 5 minutes and there is no change on website. What was the sense of that counter if there was delay and things were not ready. I was expecting this kind of delay it is not surprising at all but not good at start.
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:43:30 PM

This evening coindash products come out, and interested investors can download coindashapp to see if they are good. Wink
Joona

Activity: 24
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:54:34 PM

All the information is here guys....https://blog.coindash.io/coindash-blox-c6c510e3d6cb .Let's test it!
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:58:07 PM

I also have signed up for web version of blox app though didn't try yet. First thing there is no Bitcoin based coins support only Ethereum based tokens are fully integrated with automated updates in real time. It could be more good and fully working product including BTC to be released. Anyway after checking will share my thoughts.
marcolopes

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:10:50 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 03:52:24 PM by marcolopes

So, simple portfolio management app! Like dozens out there! No wonder investors lost interest...

Been BANNED from CoinDASH telegram, SILENCED from BLOX telegram, because i ASKED what happened to the CDT vision!

Why all the INFO was removed from original site? https://coindash.io

Why are they not proud and show the ROADMAP and whitepapers?

What does an investor like me thinks when it sees this lack of transparency??

WHERE is the roadmap that made me invest?

https://i.imgur.com/qPdKZhk.jpg
mig6r

Activity: 826

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 06:40:24 PM

20,000 ETH were sent from the Hacker address back to CoinDash, product launch stay on schedule

oday at 12:01:41 AM +UTC, 20,000 ETH were sent back from the hackers address (FAKE_CoinDash) to one of CoinDash’s ETH accounts; Address (Tx Link)

Important to note; CoinDash product launch is still scheduled for February 27th, this incident will not jeopardize the company’s plan and commitment to our community.

Alon Muroch, CoinDash CEO:

“Similar to the hack itself, the hacker’s actions will not prevent us from the realizing our vision, CoinDash product launch will take place next week as originally intended”.

Actions taken:

· We have notified the Counter Cyber Terrorist Unit in Israel.

· The hacker’s Ethereum address will continue to be tracked and monitored for any suspicious activity.

This occurrence represents the second time ETH is being sent from the hacker address back to the company; Link

We appreciate your patience and ongoing support,

Coindash team.

CoinDash accounts are Trezor protected and were previously made public:

· 0x12ec5BEFA9166FA327D4c345a93F0aC99DD2a7d8

· 0x5AC2914179085a60F37A07338D851DbFAdF17F08

· 0xfEeC4Aa08Ec708Ba89910221F6d2531eD8c9c452

Such a great news it's like to get jackpot no doubt we could say CoinDas is one of the luckiest project who got back very large amount. Now they will have more resource to develop and market this project more better way. I hope very soon we will big spike in the price.

I now first heard about this story. This is crazy! So the hacker stole a ton of ETH and now returned it step by step or what's the point here? Why would the hacker do that? Couldn't he wait for things like a mixer and other anonymity features?

Don't know.  People do crazy things in this world with no explanation.  Could be from guilt, could be from fear, etc.  All that matters now is the CoinDash Team has 20,000 extra Ethereums at their disposal.  This could be used for different purposes to better the project. 

Wait, they don't have 20,000 extra Ethereum, do they? Those funds were in their possession before the theft. You could consider it a bonus to a certain extent but it is actually money that they raised initially.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
dr1980m

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

Coindash seems like a good project to me. If you ask why, the men had distributed the bounties despite being stolen and they had informed the community cntinuously. If I’m not wrong, the stolen amount was 20000 ETH.
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:27:06 AM

The last few days to experience a new COINDASH APP, the feeling is very common, no wonder that the price of CDT has not risen.
pumz

Activity: 826

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

Market has started to react already and with the passage of time we will see appreciation. This application will be enhanced over the time when Bitcoin will be integrated in this and premium features will be available only for CDT token holders. It is just beginning or basic version so expect cool features in future.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: