Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:21:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149522 times)
igor 3012

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:07:10 AM

already follow on twitter and like on facebook

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zebulun

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:32:04 AM

ZrCoin, you didn't answer my questions a few pages back. FIRST QUESTION: Will you be marketing this investment opportunity to non crypto people? 100% sounds enticing to regular people who don't know about cryptocurrency, but a number of crypto coins have gone up 1000% since the beginning of this year. Wavesplatform will also likely go up more than 200% by the end of the year, possibly a lot more, especially if this ICO is successful and gets a lot of publicity. So there isn't much of an incentive for people within the existing cryptocurrency ecosystem to invest for 100% gains compared to regular fiat investors.

So lack of funding is a big concern for me. This brings me to my SECOND QUESTION: What will you do if you don't raise the minimum amount, which I assume is 3.5 mil USD? Will you refund to investors or what?

And THIRD QUESTION: why accept Waves for this ICO? It may seem like a good idea at 1st glance, especially since you're using the Wavesplatform for this ICO, but at the moment Waves is largely illiquid token with low volume. The last thing you'd want is 1-2 million dollars worth of a token you can't sell without crashing the price. A lot of Waves investors are concerned about this as they don't want the price of their token to crash. But to be honest, you guys are the ones that should be the most concerned. Surely just US dollars & bitcoin is the preferred payment method.

niking

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:48:21 AM

I just open my account, but don't get a confirmation email, so can't confirm my email.
Guess I can't invest before the email is confirmed? How can I request a resend of the confirmation email?
bezbezbez

Activity: 367
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:44:11 AM

ZrCoin Crowdfunds First Ever Commodities Option On The Blockchain

https://cointelegraph.com/press-releases/zrcoin-crowdfunds-first-ever-commodities-option-on-the-blockchain
ZrCoin (OP)

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:27:38 PM

I just open my account, but don't get a confirmation email, so can't confirm my email.
Guess I can't invest before the email is confirmed? How can I request a resend of the confirmation email?

ICO has not been started yet, so members can invest later.

But about confirmation of email, have you checked spam folder?
Could it fall there?

⬢▬⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ZrCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢▬⬢
█ WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION █
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:38:30 PM

ZrCoin, you didn't answer my questions a few pages back. FIRST QUESTION: Will you be marketing this investment opportunity to non crypto people? 100% sounds enticing to regular people who don't know about cryptocurrency, but a number of crypto coins have gone up 1000% since the beginning of this year. Wavesplatform will also likely go up more than 200% by the end of the year, possibly a lot more, especially if this ICO is successful and gets a lot of publicity. So there isn't much of an incentive for people within the existing cryptocurrency ecosystem to invest for 100% gains compared to regular fiat investors.

So lack of funding is a big concern for me. This brings me to my SECOND QUESTION: What will you do if you don't raise the minimum amount, which I assume is 3.5 mil USD? Will you refund to investors or what?

And THIRD QUESTION: why accept Waves for this ICO? It may seem like a good idea at 1st glance, especially since you're using the Wavesplatform for this ICO, but at the moment Waves is largely illiquid token with low volume. The last thing you'd want is 1-2 million dollars worth of a token you can't sell without crashing the price. A lot of Waves investors are concerned about this as they don't want the price of their token to crash. But to be honest, you guys are the ones that should be the most concerned. Surely just US dollars & bitcoin is the preferred payment method.

Sorry for not responding.
We could miss something.

So the first question.
Yes, we would like non crypto people to join ICO for sure.
We accept fiat and in general will be happy if investments will be in dollars and euro.
It's not typical crypto startup. It's real plant which we want to build and look for investment using new ways.
It's somehow new step in economics and development of it.
Thus, for sure it's good opportunity for investment for non crypto people.

The second - In general, if we would not raise 3,5 millions, we would refund investors, yes.

The third - We accept everything, but you are right. As I ve alredy mentioned, fiat is preffered for us, but bitcoins are also OK.

itismoney4me

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:20:18 PM

I have the same problem, I also checked Spam folder ... Huh
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:33:07 PM

I have some questions regarding the buy back process...

"Buy-back of ZrCoin options will be made eight months after the end of the ICO in an amount equal to not less than $400,000 per month. "

How will this amount ("not less than 400k") be calculated?

If the minimum amount of investment is 3,5M, with 400k/month it will take, as least, 9 months to finish the buy back process, correct?

Will the investors be "compensated" considering the percentage they hold in the total amount, i.e., if i have 1% of the 3,5M, i will receive 1% of the 400k each month? If so, all investors will be totally compensated at the same time correct?

Beside the answers, please feel free to include more information about this matter.

Good luck with your project!!

400k is calculated from the whole model of income.
After ICO token will be tradable on exchange. There is no compensation as you say. It's not classical dividends.
After 8 months we ll start to buy-back tokens with total amount 400,000$ per month.
Order will be determined as usual on exchanges.
And yes, 9 months will cover 3,5 mln$ of all investments from all investors.

If we would raise 7 mln$, we ll be able to create the second line of production.
So buy-back process will be with amount 800,000$ instead of amount 400,000$.

Don't hesitate to ask more.
And join our telegram chat
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAAyr_p_eKwLkzlHvfg

Some cool devs of the project are there.

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:36:13 PM

Not cool.
I ve contacted technical support.
They ll check.

Thank you for information!

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:19:36 PM

New publication about us!

http://www.the-blockchain.com/2017/03/21/zrcoin-initial-coin-offering-ico-crowdfunds-commodities-option/

styn234

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:20:57 PM

like the idea
dunno where the 1million usd in research&development was supposed to come from tho lol
bezbezbez

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:58:19 PM

ZrCoin crowdfunds first ever commodities option on the blockchain:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/zrcoin-crowdfunds-first-ever-commodities-option-blockchain-1613021
itismoney4me

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:21:49 PM

Not cool.
They ll check.

The resend option for confirmation email is added to the dashboard, and it works!  Smiley very quick technical support. Thank you Grin
bezbezbez

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:41:46 PM

Not cool.
They ll check.

The resend option for confirmation email is added to the dashboard, and it works!  Smiley very quick technical support. Thank you Grin

Cheers!
zebulun

Activity: 25

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:39:50 PM

We could miss something.

So the first question.
We accept fiat and in general will be happy if investments will be in dollars and euro.
It's not typical crypto startup. It's real plant which we want to build and look for investment using new ways.

The second - In general, if we would not raise 3,5 millions, we would refund investors, yes.

The third - We accept everything, but you are right. As I ve alredy mentioned, fiat is preffered for us, but bitcoins are also OK.

Thanks for responding. So this really does beg the question, what sort of marketing are you doing to traditional investors? Cause so far all I see is this post on bitcointalk, a few articles on blockchain websites and a tweet from Sasha. Underfunding is a big concern for me. Do you have representatives contacting people such as your potential customers? Are regular buyers of Zirconium dioxide interested in purchasing this option to buy at a discount? What about venture capitalists, are they interested in investing?
schnötzel
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1041

Bitcoin is a bit**

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 10:47:06 PM

bounty for german translation? pm me
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:03:30 AM

We could miss something.

So the first question.

Thanks for responding. So this really does beg the question, what sort of marketing are you doing to traditional investors? Cause so far all I see is this post on bitcointalk, a few articles on blockchain websites and a tweet from Sasha. Underfunding is a big concern for me. Do you have representatives contacting people such as your potential customers? Are regular buyers of Zirconium dioxide interested in purchasing this option to buy at a discount? What about venture capitalists, are they interested in investing?

Sure!
For traditional investors we have traditional marketing.
We are working with them also.
And we ll publish more information soon.
I ll ask somebody from team to write here about your questions more detailed.

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 12:04:24 AM

bounty for german translation? pm me

Yep, bounty will be launched tomorrow.
German translation is required  Wink

PtitBit

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:05:50 AM

@ZrCoin : in case there is a bounty for french translations, please contact me Smiley
PGPpfKkx

Activity: 586
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 11:21:21 AM

Hi,

Can someone tell me what is the reason behing launching a new coin vs just making a plant with BTC and FIAT?

You want to reach out to crypto world because you are afraid institutional investors will not buy into your plan?

What is different between this and launching a Kebab Shop with it's own crypto?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: