Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 157 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ICO][ANN] ZrCoin [11|05—09|06]Commodity-backed blockchain  (Read 149522 times)
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:42:54 AM

when this project get into icorating then we can trust it...for now I dont trust it! Feel sorry for Sasha too..

We will be listed on ICOrating soon.

For now we are listed

http://www.icocountdown.com/

https://tokenmarket.net/blockchain/blockchain/assets/zrcoin/

https://icotracker.net/project/zrcoin

I will join this project, you have good listing already
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlegale

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:46:00 AM

I have been coming to this thread for sometime now but I still don't see the need to invest in this ICO, because for me potential market doesn't equate to sale. That is the problem I have with many ICOs out there now

It's not potential market and it's the main advantage of this ICO.

It's real production, real plant and existing demand.

I want to ask if you have read this medium post by ICO-DNA, he highlighted alot of issues on the blog, I think the team needs to reply to most of the obvious questions asked by him.
Thay replyed to all questions in there blog on the website, on the main page , FAQ 3,4
Everything is clear to me.
zrcoin - good project.
ZrCoin (OP)

Activity: 770

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:48:54 AM

Hi ZrCoin,

i was wondering, is it possible to apply for subsidies or grants in Russia for this project? Since it can be labelled as 'sustainable' or 'green' or 'ECO' in EU there are many possibilities to get money because of this, perhaps this is possible for the ZrCoin project as well?

And could you give some more information to buy shares of the company with ZrCoins, or is this something under development right now?

Thanks!

Yes, we still discuss details how to provide this process, but the main sense is that when the plant ll work in proper way and will make good profit, it ll be available to buy shares of it (part of them).
They ll be sold for ZrCoins only, so it ll provide the life of the coin. And the price of ZrCoin at that moment can be much higher when we expect it now.

Especially if our plan ll be developed as we want. Actually we have plan in 6 similar productions, we have lots of ideas.
So ZrCoin has lots of perspective to increase its rate.

And yes, there are lots of opportunities how to get funds for such production. Classical investment, grants from state etc.
But we want to try using of innovative methods of funding as to create tokens on blockchain and give opportunity to participate in such great project to usual people (not banks and rich people).

⬢▬⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ZrCoin   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢▬⬢
█ WORLD'S  FIRST  COMMODITY-BACKED  BLOCKCHAIN  OPTION █
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 10:54:11 AM

I have been coming to this thread for sometime now but I still don't see the need to invest in this ICO, because for me potential market doesn't equate to sale. That is the problem I have with many ICOs out there now

I want to ask if you have read this medium post by ICO-DNA, he highlighted alot of issues on the blog, I think the team needs to reply to most of the obvious questions asked by him.

Yes, we have seen it surely.
But it's not really serious text.
All questions are answered in FAQ.
But if it's required, we can discuss it more detailed.

With what do you agree in that post? And which questions do you have?

ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:22:22 AM

Hey Bitcointalk,

Here is a blog on ZrCoin that might interest you https://coins.newbium.com/post/7526-zrcoin-launches-crowdfund-for-commodity-backed-blo
Incase you have forgotten,the ICO starts on 25th April....15 days to go Smiley

Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:28:47 AM

That is so nice of you for remembering us the starting date but I don't think people forgot such an important and big project. The day when I came to know about it I just save this topic for future reference and interaction. Whoever knows the potential has done like me for sure.
cigulev

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

COO Waves Labs

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 11:29:48 AM

Hi ZrCoin,

i was wondering, is it possible to apply for subsidies or grants in Russia for this project? Since it can be labelled as 'sustainable' or 'green' or 'ECO' in EU there are many possibilities to get money because of this, perhaps this is possible for the ZrCoin project as well?

Thanks!

I think founders do all that they can for to get subsidies, but Russia is not EU and you need for that some good own inwestment. 'Green' or 'ECO' unfortunately in Russia not most important things.
szachta

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:31:46 AM

New action in viralexchange added.
adjiadjo
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 11:40:09 AM

New action in viralexchange added.

great!
saw some twitter and youtube action on viralexchange
logictense

Activity: 2146
Merit: 518

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 11:50:58 AM

Thay replyed to all questions in there blog on the website, on the main page , FAQ 3,4
zrcoin - good project.

Agreed everything has been addressed except for one little concern. Who are they and what are their long-term goals? This is what they chose to keep secret for the time being. As I said they dont have a business plan and thus should not be treated as serious looking folks. They could look like drunk sweethearts on a cnfm party looking to crowdfund some money for latex clothing for their slaves.

Next_Robby

Activity: 267
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2017, 11:56:39 AM

That is so nice of you for remembering us the starting date but I don't think people forgot such an important and big project. The day when I came to know about it I just save this topic for future reference and interaction. Whoever knows the potential has done like me for sure.

Grin Grin

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▄
▄████▀▀             ▀████▄
▄███▀               ██▄  ▀███▄
███▀                  ▀██▄  ▀███
███                  █▄  ▀██  ▀███
███                    ▀█   ██  ▀███
███                   █▄ ▀█▄  ██  ███▄
███              ▄██▄  ▀█  ▀█ ██   ███
███                                   
███              ▀██▀  ▄█  █▀ ██   ███
███                   ▄█  █▀  █▀   ███
 ▀██                     ▄█▀  ▄█    ███
  ███▄                   █▀  ▄█▀    ███
███▄                   ▄█▀     ▄███
███▄                 █▀     ▄███
▀███▄                    ▄███▀
▀████▄▄                  ▀▀
▀▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

░   

░   

░ 

.........World Wi-Fi decentralized free Wi-Fi network. .........
——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————              ——————————
..............................Share Wi-Fi-earn cryptocurrency!..............................

░   

░   

░ 

▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
▀████████████████████████▀

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████
  ●  Whitepaper
●  Website
●  Medium

Vlegale

Activity: 450
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:29:13 PM

zrcoin - good project.

Agreed everything has been addressed except for one little concern. Who are they and what are their long-term goals? This is what they chose to keep secret for the time being. As I said they dont have a business plan and thus should not be treated as serious looking folks. They could look like drunk sweethearts on a cnfm party looking to crowdfund some money for latex clothing for their slaves.
Who are they? Look the official tech presentation at international conference
https://youtu.be/DFGOVjzVRuI
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:32:22 PM

zrcoin - good project.

We don't have any secrets why do you say that. And we do have plan for sure.
What would you like and what is not clear to you from our website?

Please watch video of our presentation technology at the International conference in MISIS in Moscow last Friday (7 th of April)

This is Vitaliy Merzlyakov - one of the founders ZrCoin project.
Chemist, developer of innovative technologies in the refractory industry, head of the Research and Production Center Zeolite, owner of 9 patents.
Watch video and ask questions.
He presents the technology ZrCoin' project at the XV-th International Conference on Refractory and Metallurgy (ICRM-2017)
Watch video and ask us questions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFGOVjzVRuI&t=2s

And you can follow our page on facebook. We have all pictures and lots of information there
https://www.facebook.com/zrcoin/

Or join chat in telegarm. All team is there
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEDj28WzzuNh5j6tVg

ric_ardo

Activity: 230

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:42:07 PM

Hi guys,

this is a link to the official presentation of the ZrCoin at a conference in Moscow

https://twitter.com/ZrCoin/status/851407802933366784
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 12:45:31 PM

Hi ZrCoin,

And could you give some more information to buy shares of the company with ZrCoins, or is this something under development right now?

Thanks!

Yes, we still discuss details how to provide this process, but the main sense is that when the plant ll work in proper way and will make good profit, it ll be available to buy shares of it (part of them).
They ll be sold for ZrCoins only, so it ll provide the life of the coin. And the price of ZrCoin at that moment can be much higher when we expect it now.

Especially if our plan ll be developed as we want. Actually we have plan in 6 similar productions, we have lots of ideas.
So ZrCoin has lots of perspective to increase its rate.

And yes, there are lots of opportunities how to get funds for such production. Classical investment, grants from state etc.
But we want to try using of innovative methods of funding as to create tokens on blockchain and give opportunity to participate in such great project to usual people (not banks and rich people).

Thanks for your feedback, i appreciate it a lot! If the ICO will not meet the minimum funding of $3.5 million, will you still try to get additional funding via 'traditional' sources? I understand that you want this project to be available for common people (like me  Cheesy), but it would be a pity to stop such a great project due to a lack of funding. Would a 'hybrid' funding (both ICO as well as traditional funding from government) be an option in case of too low funding of the ICO?
ifeoluwa

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:06:49 PM

Saw this information form ZrCoin whitepaper

"Unique technology. Our researchers have been searching for ways to extract
widely-used synthetic zirconium dioxide for more than three years. After
extensive research they have developed a technology that allows the synthesis of
zirconium dioxide concentrate, in which zircon and brazilite are entirely stable
and are not susceptible to phase transitions (increasing the chemical stability of
the generated products by 2.5-3 times), and with corundum Al2O3 present, which
increases the concentrate’s stability.

Synthetic concentrate of zirconium dioxide produced using our technology is a
unique product, which does not require the addition of any further chemical
components and allows for it to be used in refractory materials right away.

More than 10 of the largest enterprises using refractory materials in their
manufacturing processes have already appreciated the uniqueness and quality of
this synthetic concentrate of zirconium dioxide"

I believe such project is worth investing in
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 01:17:12 PM

My attitude towards this project is very positive in regard of get funded what the target is set up because on Waves platform till now every single project was successful. This is an extra point for me to engage in this once it will go live officially in 2 weeks time.
Coin_win

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 02:16:41 PM

Ur founder is a criminal, wife beater and shit wipe stealer. Last time I did my business in a public toilet he showed up and took all the shitwipe from a plastic box attached to the floor of the room where I was shitting. There are many reasons why u cant move move forward with ur aluminium-chain bullshit, and ur founder targeting people that do shit is being one of them.

Hey dude

Why are so rude??

Dont write bullshit. If you want to say something smart, dont hesitate to do it, but please keep your shit for your own  Wink
ZrCoin (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 04:00:32 PM

Thank you for your support.

We have new information about bonuses of ICO

Ask questions, if you have them.

Coin_win

Activity: 127

View Profile
April 10, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

I googled information about ZrO2 and found article

http://www.ceramicindustry.com/articles/92567-global-zirconium-market-to-reach-2-6-million-metric-tons-by-2017

Seems, it can be really perspective market and project.

The article is from 2012.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 157 »
  Print  

Jump to: