Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:17:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][GRE] GreenCoin - A Blockchain-Based Social Carbon Ecosystem  (Read 80385 times)
anand0413

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 06:47:27 AM

whoever 757M the monster wallet is, if you're reading this can you PM me?

I though it is coinexchange's address, no?
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Marco1009

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:12:14 AM

Hi Biodieselchris and Anand,

How big is the possibiltie that the greencoin is going to be refurbished  Huh Huh

Hope on new updates and coin developments..

Wait for you ideas.

Marco1009

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

Anybody know how to change the checksum in the Gre wallet, i hve installed this but there is no communication ??
and there is no how to do this on a mac ..??

To verify the checksum before using the file: Linux and Mac how-to, Windows how-to

checksum (SHA256): de80434638cc89a2afab369c4a686f8c9722ca382f7dde096df45588ff2e0ae4

HOPE FOR YOUR HELP
nits12

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 06:09:41 PM

excited for this project, hope everything you planned will be successful. Good luck
farhanjaved

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:42:30 PM

My wallet is not synced still behind 645810 block still Huh Huh Huh plz tell me what is the problem ?
ranban

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 09:50:17 PM

Hey !
It's really good idea.
Advisable activity, unblemished approach!
paramind22

Activity: 2604
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2018, 07:44:06 PM

GreenBank Capital Inc (CSE: GBC) (“GreenBank”) is pleased to announce that it has signed a definitive agreement (“Agreement”) to acquire all the rights, title and interest to the GreenCoin cryptocurrency software. When all aspects of the GreenCoin software are completed, GreenCoin will be a new innovative cryptocurrency featuring digital identification that aims to resolve the “trust based concerns” with other virtual currencies.

Users of other cryptocurrencies are not identifiable and therefore those cryptocurrencies are not only susceptible to be used for illegal purposes, but are not easily taxable by governments. These concerns make global acceptance of cryptocurrency transactions more difficult. GreenCoin will provide a solution by adding email, or phone identification to all GreenCoin transactions. Those intending illegal activities will not use GreenCoin as they can be easily identified. Global governments will be able to collect taxes based on GreenCoin transactions with rules for each type of transaction.

GreenBank’s newly formed subsidiary GreenCoin Inc, which now owns all the rights, title and interest to GreenCoin, intends to complete the software by adding additional features to the GreenCoin software protocol, prior to launching it on the market. Upon launch it will commence an awareness and marketing campaign for GreenCoin. At that time Greencoin Inc will seek to add GreenCoin miners and GreenCoin retail users and create a GreenCoin network, and will seek acceptance of GreenCoin by governments and banking institutions.

GreenBank owns 75% of GreenCoin Inc, the lead developer Nilam Doctor owns 5%, and First Cyberking Network Limited (“FCN”) which has participated in the development of Greencoin owns 20%. GreenBank’s CEO, Danny Wettreich, has been appointed Chairman and CEO of GreenCoin Inc, and FCN’s CEO, Maxime Ngan, has been appointed a Director and Vice Chairman. Other directors of GreenCoin Inc are Nilam Doctor who is Chief Technology Officer, Paul Cullingham and Mark Wettreich.

Mr Ngan is an entrepreneur and investor based in Mauritius with business interests in telecommunications, shipping, and hotels. Mr Doctor is the lead developer of GreenCoin and a technology consultant and programmer. He is a Grant Committee Member of the Bitcoin Foundation and has assisted in multiple cryptocurrency projects.

“As an identified digital cryptocurrency, I believe that GreenCoin will represent a big step forward in the effort to resolve governmental concerns and users trust issues” said Danny Wettreich, CEO of GreenBank.

“We are delighted to be working with GreenBank to complete the development of GreenCoin and launch it on the market” said Maxime Ngan, CEO of FCN.

GreenCoin Inc is a software development company developing a unique cryptocurrency product featuring digital identification. GreenCoin has not yet been launched on the market. Securities regulatory authorities in Canada, including the Ontario Securities Commission, have yet to determine the impact of an investment product that invests in cryptocurrencies, including whether or not cryptocurrencies constitute a suitable asset class for retail investors. Upon the launch of the GreenCoin cryptocurrency on the market an investment manager registration or a dealer registration may or may not be required, and if required there is no guarantee that such registration applications if made would be granted. GreenBank has previously filed on Sedar on March 27, 2014 a Material Change Report containing disclosures with regard to the risk of investing in cryptocurrencies, and has filed today a further Material Change Report adding to such disclosures with respect to GreenCoin. There is no guarantee that the GreenCoin software will be completed, and if completed will be utilized in the market, and if utilized will be successful.

About GreenBank

GreenBank is a corporate finance investment business investing in the medical marijuana space, bitcoin startups, and Canadian small cap companies. GreenBank’s subsidiary Canada Marijuana Agricorp intends to be a commercial producer of medical marijuana, and GreenBank’s subsidiary Bitcoin Angel Capital is seeking to make investments in early stage Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency companies. GreenBank also owns www.MarijuanaForCanada.ca a web based information source for the Canadian medical marijuana industry. For more information please see www.GreenBankCapitalinc.com or contact Danny Wettreich at (647) 931 9768 or dw@GreenBankCapitalinc.com.

Forward-Looking Information: This press release may include forward-looking information within the meaning of Canadian securities legislation, concerning the business and trading in the common stock of GreenBank Capital Inc. The forward-looking information is based on certain key expectations and assumptions made by the company’s management. Although the company believes that the expectations and assumptions on which such forward-looking information is based are reasonable, undue reliance should not be placed on the forward-looking information because the company can give no assurance that they will prove to be correct. These forward-looking statements are made as of the date of this press release and the company disclaims any intent or obligation to update publicly any forward-looking information, whether as a result of new information, future events or results or otherwise, other than as required by applicable securities laws.

The CSE has not reviewed, approved or disapproved the content of this press release.

I get tis  on my mail this morning  Roll Eyes

So, when are they going to make a move?

farhanjaved

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:53:27 PM

Sir my wallet has issue my amount hase not sent any address confirmation is complete but transaction is not sent in other address balance
plz solve this issue i have window wallet V1.2.1 latest
 Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 09:56:18 PM

Just an idea, but a suggestion was made to reward biking/exercise in Greencoin with a proof-of-post in Steemit to show the activity.  Perhaps similar to how the Actifit token is awarded.  https://steemit.com/actifit/@kewpiedoll/re-lightsplasher-actifit-lightsplasher-20190318t143315271z

One issue is how to create buy support on GRE if large amounts of rewards are dispersed.  One ideas is to reward activities based on the amount of GRE that an account already holds, that way if people are all sell and no hold they won't get as big of a payment for their activities.  I would suggest a maximum amount per GRE address, per Steemit post, per day, taken out of the public block reward that is currently not being used.  (and burning the rest of the reward pool per day if the coins are not dispersed) Any other ideas?
cryptoterminatorrr

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 05:42:49 AM

GRE are you still alive? why you dont even have a twitter account? Do you have any further plans or all done?  Cry
farhanjaved

View Profile
May 14, 2021, 05:06:53 PM

Salam. hello     The GRE coin temporary off  in youbit.io  Huh Huh Huh Huh how much time to open deposit?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
cryptoterminatorrr

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 06, 2021, 02:01:45 PM

Yobit is a scam exchange. they ll nvr open the deposit. It is been 2 years am waiting for yobit to open the deposit. also ter withdrawal fees is high. it is oly a pump n dump exchange
mulder69200

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 02, 2021, 12:25:34 PM

Hello ,
I wanted to try to connect my wallet on windows, but nothing works anymore, I have GREs stuck in the blockchain and I don't know how to recover them.
I tried to find a desktop wallet for GRE, but could not find it. The GRE is dead (but still with a value on coinmarket?).
Thanks for your help
allcoinminer

Activity: 784
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 03:01:51 PM

Anyone interested in brining this GRE back? I have a good no of coins and I can donate a part of it.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 21, 2022, 08:19:33 PM

Anyone interested in brining this GRE back? I have a good no of coins and I can donate a part of it.

You mean you'll donate coins to people who will stake the wallet?

Free listing exchange:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqap8e97W-9jMqtpM55kbrpjriJLzD8OE2u0Djq_g8FtYngA/viewform

Another free listing exchange https://xeggex.com/

allcoinminer

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 12:48:25 PM

Free listing exchange:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqap8e97W-9jMqtpM55kbrpjriJLzD8OE2u0Djq_g8FtYngA/viewform

No really that, I can donate some of my coins to someone ready to develop this project since, the last developer dropped tit.
paramind22

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2022, 04:08:31 PM

Free listing exchange:  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdqap8e97W-9jMqtpM55kbrpjriJLzD8OE2u0Djq_g8FtYngA/viewform

No really that, I can donate some of my coins to someone ready to develop this project since, the last developer dropped tit.

Well, good luck.  I already stake about 10 low cap coins that have connections and most have exchanges.

Are you able to run the wallet with connections?  Does this coin have a working explorer?

allcoinminer

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 10:13:04 AM

Well, good luck.  I already stake about 10 low cap coins that have connections and most have exchanges.

Are you able to run the wallet with connections?  Does this coin have a working explorer?

Not sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43]
  Print  

Jump to: