Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2017, 11:47:00 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.14.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ARG] Argentum || A New Begining || UPDATE YOUR WALLET ||  (Read 32605 times)
aatheus

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 06:28:01 PM

It appears that exchanges are also experiencing issues with syncing the Argentum blockchain - Right now I can't find a single one that is actively trading; Cryptopia and Coinexchange.io are both unable to sync.  

Not screaming for a change, just spreading the news so Devs are aware  

cheers!

Thanks

All exchanges have been notified.

NovaExchange has updated. Still waiting for a response from the others. My guess is tomorrow.

Looks like Cryptopia is still in Update Wallet mode. Creating a new deposit address on NovaExchange is working, woo!
POLONIEX TRADING SIGNALS
+50% Profit and more via TELEGRAM
ALTCOINTRADER.CO
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
protonn

Activity: 167

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 07:01:41 PM

It appears that exchanges are also experiencing issues with syncing the Argentum blockchain - Right now I can't find a single one that is actively trading; Cryptopia and Coinexchange.io are both unable to sync.  

cheers!

Thanks

NovaExchange has updated. Still waiting for a response from the others. My guess is tomorrow.

Looks like Cryptopia is still in Update Wallet mode. Creating a new deposit address on NovaExchange is working, woo!

I send an inquiry 5 days ago, and another today.

Cuthbert_Toshi

Activity: 14

View Profile
May 21, 2017, 11:29:28 AM

cheers!

Thanks

It's now working for me on Cryptopia. Finally!
BonzoCorleone

Activity: 112

@bonzocorleonee

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 10:42:54 AM

Can you tell us more about what is the plan for argentum ahead and what some feature that you are planning to implement to argentum in the future?

Keep your Alts close, but your Bitcoin closer.
protonn

Activity: 167

View Profile WWW
Today at 06:30:36 PM

Can you tell us more about what is the plan for argentum ahead and what some feature that you are planning to implement to argentum in the future?

I would like to implement a TX malleability fix. This will be done via Hard fork, not a soft fork. I hope more people will contribute to a Hard Fork solution because I believe it's the best route to a proper network upgrade.

We need a port of BitcoinJ for a port of Samurai Wallet for it's privacy features and simple payment codes utilizing BIP47, among other usability solutions.

Mobile wallets. This includes Samurai Wallet, Electrum, etc.

I think the most important aspect of any currency is the ability to spend it. If you can't use it, what's the point. One of the best things about Bitcoin is payment processors like Bitpay and Coinbase. It allows people to easily spend Bitcoin, and companies to easily accept it. So services like that should be the ultimate goal for any currency.

We need to build our mining-base, for more security. Since Argentum is AuxPoW, there's not much reason for pools not to mine it because it will increase their ROI; we just need to let them know about ARG. This can also help with distribution if the pool pays out each AuxPoW coin to the miner instead of exchanging it for BTC etc...either way, every pool is important.

I'm here, I have a plan, but with limited time and resources, it's going to take a while. Argentum is cheap enough that's its not really much of a risk, so that's a plus for potential long term investors.

IconFirm

Activity: 378

Clicking Ignore on all Yobit sig shills.

View Profile
Today at 07:57:45 PM

I like what you're doing protonn, a steady stream of improvements in the code makes for a successful coin IMHO - keep up the good work.

Do not trust Yobit scam exchange - stealing deposits, blocking withdrawals, ignoring support tickets, fake volume & zero support.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24]  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.