Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:34:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] Primal Base: Shared Workspaces on Crypto Tokens  (Read 18869 times)
meejay

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

"Venture into Sports"

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 02:07:12 PM

Hello everyone,

I can't deposit Waves by Waves wallet. Anybody could provide support?

Kind regards,
Utku

memberx

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:11:48 PM

Is it correct that I can join also with fractions like half an ETH e.g.?

Cryptoby

Activity: 224

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2017, 02:33:14 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2017, 12:35:12 AM by mprep

Is it correct that I can join also with fractions like half an ETH e.g.?

Yes, you can  Smiley ... you need not to buy 1 or 2 PBT, you can also buy something like 1,245 PBT or 0,024 PBT if you want ... but only as long as there isn't all sold out ... to spend half ETH is also possible  Smiley ... you can also have a look on the prices ... they can be different ... I mean it is possible that you get e.g. for the same amount in $ if you pay with waves more PBT than when you pay with ETH or BTC ... because of that check the prices before you pay ...

Hello everyone,

I can't deposit Waves by Waves wallet. Anybody could provide support?

Kind regards,
Utku

I'm not sure how to do this with waves (I did deposit with ETH and didn't make a withdraw in waves wallet till now) ... maybe you better ask it in the new Threat https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1930971 or in the Threat of waves ... I think there somebody can help you ...

This one is the PRE-ANN Threat ...

SKYWAY New Generation of world transport system
Over 400 Billion $ estimated value of intellectual property | At 10th stage of development | 1000% and more possible
Website | Video | Businessplan | Broschure | Register | Sign up & Invest now
scaryvirus

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 01, 2017, 07:49:11 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2017, 08:07:46 PM by scaryvirus

https://www.sec.gov/litigation/litreleases/2017/lr23870.htm

SEC Files Fraud Charges in Bitcoin and Office Space Investment Schemes
Apollo777

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:28:31 PM

Wow interesting.  PrimalBase did not allow any U.S investors to participate in the ICO, so I think they should be okay. Question will be is it okay for US Investors to pick up PBT on trading platforms and then use the PBT to rent out on the PrimalBase platform.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▌▌  PROPY  ▐▐▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
▬▬▬▬  Global Property Store with Decentralized Title Registry  ▬▬▬▬
  Slack      Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      Bitcointalk      Medium      Reddit 
danielj314

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:57:03 PM

Wow interesting.  PrimalBase did not allow any U.S investors to participate in the ICO, so I think they should be okay. Question will be is it okay for US Investors to pick up PBT on trading platforms and then use the PBT to rent out on the PrimalBase platform.

What's outlined in that article is something so completely unlike Primal Base that it's almost not worth noting. Sure, the basic concept of shared workspace is the same. But this guy was perpetuating a huge scam with no intention of creating an actual infrastructure of legitimate co-working sites. So, yes, it's in the same space so to speak. But of a completely different order. Glad the fellow will face the consequences of his dishonesty.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   STORM TOKEN    A decentralized micro-job marketplace    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Blog*
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     TOKEN GENERATION EVENT | Coming Soon    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Charles T.

Activity: 173
Merit: 101

PR Manager at Crypto Economy

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2017, 10:20:58 AM

http://www.crypto-economy.net/primalbases-ico-successfully-completed/?lang=en

Primalbase’s ICO successfully completed

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       Cryptocurrency News at Crypto Economy       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬      News    ●    Mining Profitability Calculator    ●    Countdown Calendar    ●    Facebook    ●    Twitter       ▬▬▬
supershadow

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 06:40:46 PM

This is actually a cool idea to combine real estate with cryptos. I'll looking forward to this!
Nomad88
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2017, 07:39:49 PM

Are we going to see it listed on Bittrex exchange in near future? Some information will be appreciated.

lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:36:46 AM

Are we going to see it listed on Bittrex exchange in near future? Some information will be appreciated.

Token distribution will be done Monday and then we can expect some high volume exchanges. Because team especially pointed that date Wink

Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 08:51:29 AM

Token distribution will be done Monday and then we can expect some high volume exchanges. Because team especially pointed that date Wink

Very good news, now what price is 1PBT to BTC?

danielj314

View Profile
July 29, 2017, 07:16:24 PM

We've been promised a big announcement on August 1st. I don't anticipate that it will include an exchange listing like Bittrex but you never know. More likely it will have to do with the implementation of their roadmap and related plans. But all of that will be foundational and help a lot when it comes to getting PBT listed on exchanges like Bittrex. So stay tuned.

Herdirfauzi

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 08:16:17 AM

We've been promised a big announcement on August 1st. I don't anticipate that it will include an exchange listing like Bittrex but you never know. More likely it will have to do with the implementation of their roadmap and related plans. But all of that will be foundational and help a lot when it comes to getting PBT listed on exchanges like Bittrex. So stay tuned.
Can not wait for the arrival of PBT in exchange.  Cheesy

kheysha

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 05:10:49 AM

Ok! I wait for that.
But the price of PBT in waves dex very tempting.
Hopefully the price can be higher than ico price.

herromerro

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 02, 2017, 06:37:20 PM

It seems we have to wait a bit longer for exhanges.
No complaint though, it's long term investmen for me.
Herdirfauzi

View Profile
August 03, 2017, 04:11:02 AM

Ok! I wait for that.

We wait and expect the price to be higher than the ico price Cheesy
Are there any leaks about the market chosen by Primalbase?

danielj314

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 03:23:38 AM

Ok! I wait for that.

We wait and expect the price to be higher than the ico price Cheesy
Are there any leaks about the market chosen by Primalbase?

There really no reason for there to be "leaks" about the upcoming Primal Base locations. The first five are known: Amsterdam (already open), Berlin (soon to open in September), London, New York, and Singapore. Other future locations will be chosen by token holders through voting. So it's not like there is anything secret that can be leaked. If you keep monitoring news here and on the project's Slack, you'll know everything you want/need to know about upcoming locations and when they will open.

bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 07:22:34 AM

Primalbasewas a great project, and have possibilities to get higher price than bitcoin
lofegs

Activity: 966

View Profile
August 05, 2017, 12:57:02 PM

Primalbasewas a great project, and have possibilities to get higher price than bitcoin

Yes I think it's a good project.
And it's already expensive than Bitcoin. And ICO price was BTC3+

Herdirfauzi

View Profile
August 06, 2017, 04:22:43 AM

Yes, you are right this possibility will have a higher price than bitcoin, sorry if my word is wrong, it costs 3 btc = 1 PBT  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: