Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 05:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price is recovering!  (Read 32469 times)
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 06:52:24 AM

well, i do have to say your opinions are good. but in my view i think the price will not stay at 2000, we will have a road to 2500 for sure if we continue like this.
to say the truth that i don't want to see, from our experience it is logical to happen a big dump but this maybe changed due to big whales don't want to sell cheap their coins? who knows... we will see!
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 07:27:54 AM

can someone explain to me how we have this big difference on the exchanges??? it reminds me the days of gox where you could earn tons of money...
i was used to see same price about on the exchanges..what changed now?

There are two things to keep in mind

First, as has already been said, Bitfinex fiat withdrawals had been blocked, and that explains a premium to the price of cryprocurrencies that traders are ready to pay there. Moreover, since this exchange is the largest exchange in the world, this necessarily affected the prices everywhere. But this is not all yet. Even without Bitfinex withdrawal issues we would likely see greater discrepancies between prices across different exchanges. The reason is quite simple, though. Every exchange requires different fees for fiat withdrawals as well as deposits, and this is the primary reason and driver for such price deviations (strictly speaking, Bitfinex issues also fall nicely into this category). But since the prices rose dozens of percentages during last months, the differences in price between exchanges also increased in close to linear dependence

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 07:54:40 AM

can someone explain to me how we have this big difference on the exchanges??? it reminds me the days of gox where you could earn tons of money...
The exchange site gets a problem, the differences volume among every exchange site. But bitfinex case makes you not be able to withdraw your money through wire transaction.

It tells you a lot.
lovesybitz

Activity: 868
Merit: 289

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:09:06 AM

Good news dude !
Bitcoin price is recovering little by little .
From 950 $ some hours ago to 1066$ now !
Buy now till it's under 1100$.
 https://blockchain.info/markets

Bitcoin as of now was fully recovered compared 2 months ago, that it was 1000$ almost being dropped by that time. But now t is 1775$ which is getting higher more and more. But I still hold of my bitcoin and continue buying it for believing that it will become 3000$ to 4000$ this year.
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2017, 08:44:34 AM

The exchange site gets a problem, the differences volume among every exchange site. But bitfinex case makes you not be able to withdraw your money through wire transaction.

It tells you a lot

And what does it tell us?

Bitfinex is not the first exchange that has issues with USD transfers, it is just its sheer size which heavily aggravates the issue and produces so profound an effect on prices at other exchanges. Many exchanges went through that problem before and many are constantly having these difficulties now. Just prior to Bitfinex starting to experience difficulties with USD withdrawals, Btc-e had encountered the same problem with the same Taiwanese banks refusing to process payments to and from this exchange (about a month before Bitfinex)

zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 08:59:04 AM

Indeed, many people who predict bitcoin prices in 2017 will continue to increase up to $ 3000, and this is certainly a lot of factors that encourage the increase in bitcoin prices, especially bitcoin users continue to grow in various countries.
White Christmas

Activity: 882
Merit: 258

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 11:20:44 AM

Good news dude !

It's actually made my day because I was contemplating whether to sell or hold until I saw minor increases sporadically and I said hold on let me see what this means until I saw it climb back up past the $1000 mark.

Just keep on waiting. Bitcoin price will be recover soon. i know that waiting for this is gonna be worth it. Do not sell your btc in just low price. keep holding on it dude. Smiley lets think positive for the fast recovery of the bitcoin price right now.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:29:18 PM

Good news dude !

It's actually made my day because I was contemplating whether to sell or hold until I saw minor increases sporadically and I said hold on let me see what this means until I saw it climb back up past the $1000 mark.

Just keep on waiting. Bitcoin price will be recover soon. i know that waiting for this is gonna be worth it. Do not sell your btc in just low price. keep holding on it dude. Smiley lets think positive for the fast recovery of the bitcoin price right now.

Bitcoins price is not just recovering but it is climbing up in the sky. When you look at the charts at this days the current price of bitcoin is at 1800$. This kind of value is not just a recovering move but rather the potential of bitcoin to grow even stronger and can increase in value. The only problem left is the huge traffic of transactions that caused a huge pending of transactions at the mempool.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:32:56 PM

Bitcoins price at this state will never go down i think since pumpers of this coins is craving to reach their goal to $2000 mark,no matter how bitcoins price decrease it will justkick back
ozaeri

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 01:36:13 PM

Good news dude !

Bitcoins price is not just recovering but it is climbing up in the sky. When you look at the charts at this days the current price of bitcoin is at 1800$. This kind of value is not just a recovering move but rather the potential of bitcoin to grow even stronger and can increase in value. The only problem left is the huge traffic of transactions that caused a huge pending of transactions at the mempool.

Its going to keep rising but be careful it looks to be in the early stages of a bubble, hodlers won't mind because they will wait however many years but if you are looking to get out within 6-24 months its definitely a big risk.

► ► ►    TOR-Q-ALL   |   Blockchain Based Secure Mobile Calls and Internet    ◄ ◄ ◄
PRE-SALE / Nov 22nd
► ► ►        WHITEPAPER        TOKEN SALE        ANN THREAD        ◄ ◄ ◄
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 17, 2017, 02:44:37 PM

Indeed, many people who predict bitcoin prices in 2017 will continue to increase up to $ 3000, and this is certainly a lot of factors that encourage the increase in bitcoin prices, especially bitcoin users continue to grow in various countries.
It's the demand that people keep the volume of bitcoin up also other countries that already accepted bitcoin as there secondary currency and they starting to market with the plus 15% or price of bitcoin there. Many business encourage to use bitcoin nowdays and the prediction of the price will be half of million soom./
BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:11:42 AM

The price has recovered long time ago and it keeps climbing up,all the time. Some say this is a bubble that it,will burst soon but it doesn't have to be that way. It's.understandable that people are scared a bit because so far they always had experiences with some kind of dump that followed the pump and current price and the trends almost look like they are too good to be true.

malaj
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 12:24:00 AM

The price has recovered long time ago and it keeps climbing up,all the time. Some say this is a bubble that it,will burst soon but it doesn't have to be that way. It's.understandable that people are scared a bit because so far they always had experiences with some kind of dump that followed the pump and current price and the trends almost look like they are too good to be true.
I think Bitcoin experienced two good corrections and right now the value is somewhat indicative of what it would be realistically. Maybe give or take $50, but I would say that Bitcoin is in a bit less of a bubble state than it was a week and a half ago. Maybe there is only support at the $1,700 range, but even then it's still nice and high, and I don't think anyone can complain about something like that.
Finestream

Activity: 3080
Merit: 610

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 03:02:10 AM

I think Bitcoin experienced two good corrections and right now the value is somewhat indicative of what it would be realistically. Maybe give or take $50, but I would say that Bitcoin is in a bit less of a bubble state than it was a week and a half ago. Maybe there is only support at the $1,700 range, but even then it's still nice and high, and I don't think anyone can complain about something like that.
No one will complain because we all make money with this price and not only that it will make the market stronger since there are plenty of backers on bitcoin which will not easily make the price fall. The price has recovered, just want to correct the OP, and what we see is we are having ATH and will surely break its own over time.

nightxglow

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 04:12:12 AM

It's good to know the price is recovering since my brother bought quite a lot bitcoin when the price is cheap. We shouldn't doubt bitcoin though, since it had survived for years till now. It will be great to buy bitcoins when they are cheap and invest them until the price is high, then we will get more profits, rather than selling them when the price is low cause you're afraid it will keep decreasing in the future.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:15:44 PM

well when you speak about value - money everything is in the game.
N.1 rule: 99% of the people here don't know when is low or when is hi.
It is very easy to say something in general like: don't sell low Smiley but when you trade it is a different story.
and this story has the weak hands and the good ones Smiley guess who wins... the point here after so many years is to HODL Smiley
we are going to see double prices from now very soon
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
May 18, 2017, 05:33:15 PM

Bitcoins price at this state will never go down i think since pumpers of this coins is craving to reach their goal to $2000 mark,no matter how bitcoins price decrease it will justkick back
yeah bitcoin price going to stronger and i do not think that bitcoin will again decrease its price because bitcoin price is very much high and adoption of  bitcoin is also increasing everyday i am sure bitcoin never down its price because bitcoin going to powerful everyday and i am sure bitcoin willl be reach it price to $2000 in 2 or 3 weeks. 
deisik
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2017, 06:00:42 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2017, 07:55:30 PM by deisik

I think Bitcoin experienced two good corrections and right now the value is somewhat indicative of what it would be realistically. Maybe give or take $50, but I would say that Bitcoin is in a bit less of a bubble state than it was a week and a half ago. Maybe there is only support at the $1,700 range, but even then it's still nice and high, and I don't think anyone can complain about something like that

I don't think it is in a bubble right now

In general, any highly speculative asset like Bitcoin is always in a state of a permanent bubble (unless it hits ground some day), so there is no particular difference between price being 500 dollars or 5,000 dollars per coin. I understand that this is a bit counterintuitive but if assume that Bitcoin "fair price" is essentially at 0, you will feel a lot easier. In this way, you can't possibly say that today, when Bitcoin price is over 1,800 dollars per coin it is in a bigger bubble than yesterday, when its price was only 1,600 dollars. In other words, the higher price doesn't mean that it is closer to a correction or crash (otherwise, we would have never reached today's levels in the first place, while earning profits would be a pushover). Higher price certainly contributes to higher volatility, but that's pretty much all

gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:00:12 PM

yeah bitcoin price going to stronger and i do not think that bitcoin will again decrease its price because bitcoin price is very much high and adoption of  bitcoin is also increasing everyday i am sure bitcoin never down its price because bitcoin going to powerful everyday and i am sure bitcoin willl be reach it price to $2000 in 2 or 3 weeks. 
Yes I agree with you, in the future will many people, corporations adopt bitcoin on their business
bitcoin is new revolution in currencies and internet
 bitcoin will makes easy in marketing of products with accept bitcoin, the costumers will come from
 around the countries not on local area only.
boyptc

Activity: 3052
Merit: 681

View Profile
May 19, 2017, 01:05:06 PM

It is definitely going to keep on pumping. There's no such as pumpers at this point, because it's a normal demand that is becoming higher. And expect the price will go up to $2,000 and after seeing the price of bitcoin reach at $2,000 hope for another ATH and after reaching that new ATH, just do cycle again.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
..FAST DEPOSITS .........
..AND WITHDRAWALS..
    ▄▄████████▄▄                        ▄██████▄
  ▄███████▀██████▄                    ▄██████████▄
 ██████ ▀▀ ▄ █████       ██          ▄████████████▄
████████  ▄▀▄ ▀██▀      ▄███       ▄███          ███▄
███████▄  ▀▀▀ ▄██      ▄█████▄    ████████    ███████
███████  ██▀  ▄██     ████████▄   ███▀ ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▀██
█████▄▄  ▀▀▄   ██▄    ▀▀█████▀▀   █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
 ██████ █ ▄ ▄█████    ▀▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▀   ████████    ██████▀
  ▀███████████████     ▀█████      ▀██████▄▄▄▄████▀▀
    ▀▀█████████▀         ███         ▀▀████████▀▀
..WHEEL OF..
..FORTUNE...
.WELCOME OFFER .
......200% + 50FS.....
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀██████
████████████▀▀▀    ██████
███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
████▄     ▄█▀     ███████
███████▄ █▀      ████████
████████▌▐       ████████
█████████ ▄██▄  █████████
███████████████▄█████████
▀███████████████████████▀

.PLAY NOW.
[/ta
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 »
  Print  

Jump to: