Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:11:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25044 times)
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:52:24 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

This is the best time to hold and invest bitcoin because l believe on what they say that bitcoin will reach at $50000 value. I'll wait for that time so that l can experience also to have a big amount of money.l can invest my business now in our town for the future of my kids. I have to give them a stable income because l dont know what will happen next,its better to assure the sake of my kids.
Yes, Bitcoin is the only currency which is all the time increasing in value, making the investors rich and even richer. As far as the best time for investing into bitcoin is concerned, I will support your stance that no time is bad for investing into bitcoin.

Even if you have bought bitcoin at high rates, you are going to make double of your investment after holding it for some time. Bitcoin pays you off always and at any time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:52:59 AM

Best time after crash price will be cheap and many  ready to sell them bitcoins .

bitcoin is risky try LTC
LTC is basically bitcoin there are only a handful of differences between them so If you are going to invest in LTC instead of bitcoin then you are not really making a huge change and when you take into account the superior growth in bitcoin there is no doubt bitcoin is the best investment out of the two.
Goodsamaritan

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 01:59:00 AM

The best time to invest is mostly when the value of a certain coin has dropped but in this case of bitcoin, in my opinion, even it is increasing, you should buy and hold and when the value drops, you should sell and buy again when it increases.
daddypastes

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:39:05 AM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

best time to invest is when a coin has became higher prize even its increasing.take into account the superior higher in bitcoin is the best investment.hold and you should sell again when its become increases...
andrei56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:38:09 AM

The best time to invest into Bitcoin is NOW.

I don't understand why everyone just sits on their money without investing into Bitcoin. Bitcoin has raised to be worth thousand and thousads of dollars and people sold at like $2,000 and whatever, well I can't blame them cause look... I sold some too before, I will admit it. But I learned my lesson and will not sell anymore Bitcoins. Cheesy
In order to do that you need to trust in bitcoin and that it is going to be around for a long time, after the previous crash many people left bitcoin disappointed with what happened, many lost a lot of money, so it is not really a surprise that many people were on the fence about bitcoin for the last years.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:28:41 AM

Toughts?

Everyday is the best time to invest for as long as you have enough capital to invest. If you do not have capital it would be hard to invest. For the investors who does have capital they always grab the opportunity to buy and invest and hold the investment for a long period of time for them to be able to have a good profit.
so true if you have or you can afford to buy ir invest in bitcoin that's what matter most,first question is do you really have enough money to invest?then if you have there is no such specific time to invest and you are willing to take the risk ,we all know that bitcoin is profitable in the long run...
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:30:55 AM

Toughts?
I guess today is the time to invest because there are many things need to invest in. We will not wait for other day what we can do today because today is the best day and we do not know what will happen tomorrow. Try to think of it.
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:19:08 AM

I don't understand why everyone just sits on their money without investing into Bitcoin. Bitcoin has raised to be worth thousand and thousads of dollars and people sold at like $2,000 and whatever, well I can't blame them cause look... I sold some too before, I will admit it. But I learned my lesson and will not sell anymore Bitcoins. Cheesy
In order to do that you need to trust in bitcoin and that it is going to be around for a long time, after the previous crash many people left bitcoin disappointed with what happened, many lost a lot of money, so it is not really a surprise that many people were on the fence about bitcoin for the last years.
The price is quite expensive now, if you do not trust bitcoin you won't gamble at this rate but if you do, you can easily put your money at risk and hold your bitcoin for long term. Actually, for long term investor, the price pump and dump is not important to us because we are more focus on the price increase which will surely happen as more improvement are happening with bitcoin.

doomistake

Activity: 1400
Merit: 571

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:28:44 AM

We can't blame them for that, maybe they are investing their money on other cryptocurrencies, maybe they just don't find bitcoin that good for them to invest on it, most of the excuses that I'm hearing is because bitcoin is too expensive to buy, which is true. But it is true also that investing in bitcoin is the best thing to do if you have the money, that is one of the way to earn huge profits every PUMP.

The best time to buy any coins is when they are in the DUMP state, then hold it, be patient, because the time that its price will PUMPS again, for sure that is a very huge profit that you are going to have.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:43:16 AM

That's true and making money from altcoin is in short term and you cannot afford to hold them in long run as you cannot be sure how long it will survive but bitcoin is a long term player and more time it spends higher will be its vale in future and bitcoin will surely survive in long term.

Bitcoin is good for long term trading or holding, so thats why everytime is good to buy bitcoin to make an investment.
At least we know how to get a better price becore investing.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:11:50 AM

Toughts?

the best time for bitcoin investment is when bitcoin is having an fork event that will give you a new coin for free because it has a bitcoin balance, but I do bitcoin like saving so every month I multiply the bitcoin I have.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
scott btc

Activity: 356
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 05:39:00 AM

Toughts?

the best time for bitcoin investment is when bitcoin is having an fork event that will give you a new coin for free because it has a bitcoin balance, but I do bitcoin like saving so every month I multiply the bitcoin I have.
I think if the coins have an incoming fork the price is going higher than usual, that was a bad time to start invest even you get the free coins after invest but if you just buy a dust of that coin it's useless for invest, Never invest money you cannot afford to lose.
anklas

Activity: 96
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 01:23:03 PM

Toughts?

Anytime is the best time to invest specially if you are targetting a long term investment. All you need to do is to research on the coins first and analyze if it is worth it to invest on it.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:09:42 PM

Toughts?

Anytime is the best time to invest specially if you are targetting a long term investment. All you need to do is to research on the coins first and analyze if it is worth it to invest on it.

True, whenever is a good time for investment, and the worst time investment is waiting, and most people are always waiting to invest so it does not feel old and late, and bitcoin special is immediately invest because the price will continue to rise.
Dark Sky

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:22:44 PM

Toughts?

True, whenever is a good time for investment, and the worst time investment is waiting, and most people are always waiting to invest so it does not feel old and late, and bitcoin special is immediately invest because the price will continue to rise.
yes this is the best time to invest, actually you can any time invest in bitcoin because bitcoin price is going to high and when you invest in this forum it will very beneficial for you, so I suggest to those people who want to really join bitcoin, they read completely about this forum and then join bitcoin.

A.Chanaka Bandara

Activity: 140

Feeling Relax in Underpressure

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2017, 02:55:46 PM

Low level of market cycle is surtable to buy any coins, That time price is low. So  buy and hold coins.
Normally all coins have main 5 cycles. Before buy coins we have to analyse market cycles.

Flowzer

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:01:08 PM

I do not think there is an inappropriate time to invest. whenever you can make an investment. you just need money or capital to invest. but you should know about the investment that you will do. profit or loss? if you are ready to invest then you should do. because it will probably make you rich

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:01:33 PM

First, no one can deny that the timing of an investment is very important, but there is another factor that is in my opinion more important than the one stated earlier which is the main project in which you are going to invest your money and risk losing them completely. This decision requires an thorough study of the existing choices and the probabilities of success of each of them.

andrei56

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 01:19:49 AM

Toughts?

best time to invest is when a coin has became higher prize even its increasing.take into account the superior higher in bitcoin is the best investment.hold and you should sell again when its become increases...
That is not true, the best time to invest is when there is a dip in the price when people are selling their bitcoin, this is a difficult position to enter because you will always have the doubt if you could buy your coins cheaper but by buying at that point you get your coins at a price not many will get since at that point the confidence in the coin is going down and not as many people are buying.
Destnhel

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:12:32 AM

Everyday is the time to invest but no one can tell if it is the best time. Some people are waiting for the high price before investing while the other are risking their coins and waiting for a good price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: