Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:59:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: The best time to invest.  (Read 25044 times)
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2017, 10:41:06 PM

I believe it is still best time to invest in Bitcoin.  Having lots of FUD and drama around, scalability issue and the possible fork news, Bitcoin definitely will increase if all this problem and issue is resolved.    The FUD and rumors keep bitcoin down so them being gone and fixed,  there is no way for bitcoin price but going up.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 02:03:37 AM

I believe it is still best time to invest in Bitcoin.  Having lots of FUD and drama around, scalability issue and the possible fork news, Bitcoin definitely will increase if all this problem and issue is resolved.    The FUD and rumors keep bitcoin down so them being gone and fixed,  there is no way for bitcoin price but going up.
correct that every time is the best time to invest in bitcoin because we can see the potential to earn more profit since the price of bitcoin is continuous increasing and i can not see the price of bitcoin will falling back again like past 2 years. Bitcoin is on the right track to gives us more income.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:53:47 AM
Last edit: March 22, 2017, 11:18:36 AM by justdimin

I believe it is still best time to invest in Bitcoin.  Having lots of FUD and drama around, scalability issue and the possible fork news, Bitcoin definitely will increase if all this problem and issue is resolved.    The FUD and rumors keep bitcoin down so them being gone and fixed,  there is no way for bitcoin price but going up.
correct that every time is the best time to invest in bitcoin because we can see the potential to earn more profit since the price of bitcoin is continuous increasing and i can not see the price of bitcoin will falling back again like past 2 years. Bitcoin is on the right track to gives us more income.
Compared early 2015, now are having less FUD and dramas around bitcoin ecosystem. It means we are still in the times of having bitcoin as the best investment type.

I need to remember something that history has shown us is a good time to invest. and what is that? upcoming news...like the ETF.
I slightly differ from this. For the long-term investor of bitcoin, there will be no need of bothering about news and upcoming events as everything will be covered by our waitng. Because we cannot be sure what will happen with one impacting news and just waiting will get us definite profits.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
pinkpanther03

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 05:38:02 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin then just start from today, we can't predict what is the price in the future but I believe in long term you can get a good profit from bitcoin, if we keep on waiting the price to become lower then you will never got the chance to invest

Yes, I agree with you. Do not need to think long. It is necessary to act. Moreover, the price of bitcoin is now slightly reduced and there is a good chance in the future to make a profit

That's right! We must take action now, lets take the chance to buy bitcoin as much the price is low because we cannot say an hour or days or weeks to come bitcoin will rise up again. Lets not allow to ourselves to says in the end why we don't take the chance to buy it when it was low price. Smiley
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:36:02 AM

If you want to invest in bitcoin then just start from today, we can't predict what is the price in the future but I believe in long term you can get a good profit from bitcoin, if we keep on waiting the price to become lower then you will never got the chance to invest

Yes, I agree with you. Do not need to think long. It is necessary to act. Moreover, the price of bitcoin is now slightly reduced and there is a good chance in the future to make a profit

That's right! We must take action now, lets take the chance to buy bitcoin as much the price is low because we cannot say an hour or days or weeks to come bitcoin will rise up again. Lets not allow to ourselves to says in the end why we don't take the chance to buy it when it was low price. Smiley
I agree, the value of bitcoin will definitely increase in the coming days so dont waste the opportunity to invest now and earn when the value goes up again. i take it as a long term investment and eversince i get started i already earn good amount. so if you are a risk taker dont hesitate to put some of your assets in btc.

tiggytomb
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 12:14:10 PM

I think the best time to invest is when you have the money and you will not go without by investing it, especially at this time when the price seems to be hovering around the $900 - $1000 mark you would probably be waiting a good bit of time to see it going below $900/$800 so i would say anytime now would be a good time.
hisuka

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 03:58:43 PM

As you can notice bitcoin price has fallen so it is the best time to invest and hold your bitcoin. Hold your bitcoin because  for sure it will rise again. So grab the opportunity and dont regret later instead hold and invest.
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:25:26 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

Best time never comes, it always passed away. You can never grab the best time of markets. However, its still possible to find good time and made investment. One of the way to find good timing is study about market. If you see Bitcoin has potential to cross $1300 within short span then its not bad to invest @ $900-1000. Market works on relativity, depends upon how well you read. Wink
bitcoinvest
Legendary

Activity: 1124
Merit: 1000

13eJ4feC39JzbdY2K9W3ytQzWhunsxL83X

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 04:28:24 PM

Some day in the future, you will realize that the best time to invest was not today, but some other day in the future, when prices were low. But with the information that you have today, the best time to invest is still today, because you do not know when prices will be low, and you do know that the longer you hold your investment, the more time it has to grow.

Toughts?

Best time never comes, it always passed away. You can never grab the best time of markets. However, its still possible to find good time and made investment. One of the way to find good timing is study about market. If you see Bitcoin has potential to cross $1300 within short span then its not bad to invest @ $900-1000. Market works on relativity, depends upon how well you read. Wink

I will agree with you on that, the potential is maybe bigger from what you write, as we speak there is still time to buy some cheap bitcoins as i think the game is now changing and we will have uptrend steady, long term speaking, i bought some more today Smiley now, if you want also to buy and HODL then it is a good time in my opinion.
Forester618

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 06:58:19 PM

Any investment is only profitable in a growing economy. Now this trend is that any investment is risky. Now I can make a profit only short-term speculative operations.
v1ryspro

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 07:37:57 PM

Any investment is only profitable in a growing economy. Now this trend is that any investment is risky. Now I can make a profit only short-term speculative operations.

I disagree with you. There are many projects in which you can always invest in any economic situation. It's never too late to invest. And it is best to learn it from childhood
frankbit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:21:18 PM

I disagree with you. There are many projects in which you can always invest in any economic situation. It's never too late to invest. And it is best to learn it from childhood
Give me one example of when to invest profitably in a dying company? For this reason, now is the high price of gold. The investor does not see the projects in which to invest their funds.
calkob

Merit: 520

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 08:54:12 PM

Toughts?

The best time to invest is when the price is low, but i think that even if buying in now you would be getting bitcoin at a discount compared to what the price will be in say 15 years. 
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 09:38:28 PM

Give me one example of when to invest profitably in a dying company? For this reason, now is the high price of gold. The investor does not see the projects in which to invest their funds.

I don't think he's talking about companies about to go down. It's more like that whatever the economical situation is, there are always high potential upcoming startups that are worth investing in. But to come back to your example, in some cases companies that are about to go down still offer opportunities. There are enough investors buying up such services, projects, etc, for basically peanuts, where they get polished up, made healthy again, and then get sold for big bucks.
Adelajda

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:32:55 PM

I would rather consider about investing when there is a good correction in a coin and that is the best time to invest and when it comes to bitcoin i would rather purchase with every dip and would get the time to sell off and make some profit and would wait for another dip and bitcoin does give plenty of time to play like that with the volatile nature of the coin.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 22, 2017, 11:57:51 PM

I would rather consider about investing when there is a good correction in a coin and that is the best time to invest and when it comes to bitcoin i would rather purchase with every dip and would get the time to sell off and make some profit and would wait for another dip and bitcoin does give plenty of time to play like that with the volatile nature of the coin.
If yu are investing, always buy the dip and then sell when it gets close to the peak.

Will you ever know when it is getting close to either the peak or the dip? No, but most of the time you can make use of it by just buying anyways on the upswing following most dips, and then selling when the market starts to stagnate a bit. That's just the strategy I use, though, so different things will work for different people.
AUDREY23

Activity: 323

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:40:39 AM

precisely that yesterday was the right time because when iyu prices could reach $ 900, that's when its your time to invest, but now prices have started to gradually improve dudah start rising again
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 01:45:01 AM

Toughts?

The best time to invest is when the price is low, but i think that even if buying in now you would be getting bitcoin at a discount compared to what the price will be in say 15 years. 

Agree. But, it will dip, and this has been quite bullish for a while, I don't expect this to keep up forever. It will retract, but I doubt it will get sub 1000 anytime soon. The last massive edump following the ETF rejection proved that for me. But, it the actual stock market falters (it's starting to fumble as we speak, fiscal policies are unclear this administration, and the health care repeal is complicating this so wonderfully).
ChronoLite

Activity: 840

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 02:33:53 AM

No, you must use your childhood time for playing and study not to invest and learn about business so you shouldn't say that.
However, when you have enough ages you can invest with your money and the best time is now (not from childhood Cheesy )

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
kidoseagle0312

Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2017, 07:51:38 AM

I think the best time to invest into something profitable is when you're not ready. Because whenever you're ready with the adequate capital to invest then you're comfortable and chances are that you will not manage that investment well but when you're under pressure with nothing going for you and you start something with the little that you have I bet they'd grow so I think the best time is when you're not ready to invest.
You have a different reasoning dude but I get your point, for me I will invest when I am ready because readiness does only financially ready. Also, when you say you are ready, you have all the things necessary done already, it involves emotional control and deep understanding on your investment.
Right! I agreed on you dude, in terms of investing something it means everything you prepared on it. You'll make sure to your self that there will be no problem once you decided to invest. Though its really the right time to invest or buy now bitcoin,..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: