Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 10:35:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] BUILD - Innovative platform for building and selling new buildings  (Read 8768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
enunrom

Activity: 574
Merit: 265

View Profile
April 16, 2017, 10:27:49 PM

Translation to Spanish completed, I hope you like it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1873225
wnj4

Activity: 660
Merit: 350

NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2017, 10:47:02 PM

It is very nice project coin for selling new buildings, is this will be available all over the world ?

██████████  ██████████▄▄
         █████████████  ██████████████▄▄
   ▄███  █████▄                  ▀▀███████▄
  ██████   ▀█████▄          ████     ▀▀█████
 █████        ▀█████▄       ████        █████
 ████            ▀████      ████         ████
 ████         ██▄   ▀█  ██▄ ████         ████
 ████▌        █████▄    ████████        ▐████
 ▐████        ████████    ▀█████        ████▌
  █████       ████ ▀██  █▄   ▀██       █████
   █████      ████      ████▄         █████
    █████▄    ████       ▀█████▄    ▄█████
     ▀█████▄  ████          ▀█████▄   ██▀
       ▀█████▄                 ▀█████
         ▀██████▄▄          ▄▄██████▀
            ▀▀████████  ████████▀▀
                ▀▀████  ████▀▀
Take care of your financial privacy
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
A blockchain loyalty scheme and more
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

███████████████
███          ██████████████████
████████████████████████████████
███                          ███
███             ██           ███
███       ██   ██   ██       ███
███      ██    ██    ██      ███
███       ██  ██    ██       ███
████████████████████████████████

████    ████
       █████████ ████████

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████ ██    █████
██████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████
█████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████

▄█████▄
      ▄█████████
     ████    ███▌
    ███       ██▌
   ▐██ ███  ████
   ▄███████████
  ███████████▀
 ████  ███ ██▌
▐██       ███
▐███    ████
 █████████▀
  ▀█████▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
ANN         Discord
Twitter    Telegram
Nobt-plataform
build_platform (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

BUILD - Innovative Building Platform

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 08:24:59 AM

Translation to Spanish completed, I hope you like it.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1873225

Thanks

BUILD Platform      ▐      For The First Time - Coin For Real Buildings 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Build-Platform.com - Platform for building and selling new residential buildings - Something that doesn't depreciate in value
build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 08:26:14 AM

It is very nice project coin for selling new buildings, is this will be available all over the world ?
Yes everyone from all over the world can invest in the project

Build-Platform.com - Platform for building and selling new residential buildings - Something that doesn't depreciate in value
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:35:18 AM

I just joined the Twitter and Facebook campaign. Are the buildings going to be ECO - FRIENDLY? Passive houses? I would love to know more and if you can build in Southern Cyprus too. I wouldn't mind investing in a project that involves real estate.  Smiley

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Shkembe
Legendary

Activity: 1559
Merit: 1001

Epic Private Internet Cash

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:37:37 AM

I guess the question was about whether buildings are around the world. I live in Bulgaria and will monitor developments closely, the project looks promising.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 10:15:24 AM

Translation for local section (Bahasa Indonesian) is completed Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1873776

build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 10:49:03 AM

I just joined the Twitter and Facebook campaign. Are the buildings going to be ECO - FRIENDLY? Passive houses? I would love to know more and if you can build in Southern Cyprus too. I wouldn't mind investing in a project that involves real estate.  Smiley

I guess the question was about whether buildings are around the world. I live in Bulgaria and will monitor developments closely, the project looks promising.

The choice of a particular country in which to build the first building will be taken at a later stage depending on funding. Probably the first building will be constructed in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Everybody can visit our office and meet us face to face. The future construction also can be visited and it can be seen how the invested money are used.

naneto

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:41:17 AM

I know the team behind this project and believe it's gonna be a real gem. As they stated above - they are real people and you can always meet them in personal if you visit Sofia

▓ BUILD ᗜ For The First Time - Coin For Real Buildings ▓
s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:51:17 AM

Did check this and have few questions:

1. why ico? not enough of your own funds?

2. why using someone kitchen -  dining room and present as office?

3. website looks like school project so my question is is there any other project which is existing and can be seen build by your team?

4. Why not buy plot of land using bank loans to secure funds from crowd sale? i can see at least 5 faces so you should be able to get nice credit and secure people funds.

5. Whats innovative in your platform. Sorry but cannot see any innovation.

I am a bit sceptic  as this looks like another get rich quick scheme going on.

Hakkane

Activity: 422
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 12:45:16 PM

Before the "excitement" about the project goes further (disregarding posts of potential shill accounts, accounts that don't care anything about the project and just want to increase their post number, and translations that only want the bounty) everybody should be skeptical about it until OP clarifies some important points about how the token holders are going to receive a benefit from building. A few days ago I made several questions about, and OP has deliberately omit to answer them.

What's the problem, build_platform? If you are confident about the legal and technical parts of this project why don't you explain us how it is going to work? I will repeat them again, and I think anybody else reading this should try to force him to answer too:

- Which is the legal framework that binds the profits of the building construction to the "dividends" that the token holders receive?

- What percentage of the total earnings the holders will receive? How are you going to make the process transparent?

- Who is going to audit your accounting and the dividends distribution?

- How are you going to pay out the dividends? FIAT? New tokens? How are you going to distribute it?

- In case you are wondering to pay dividends in new tokens, do you think people will not realize that you are inflating the cryptocurrency and not distributing the earnings?

- Having available already a system to find new investors and share the benefits of the venture, called "shares" (or "certificates of shares deposit", in case you don't want to give us political rights), why are you choosing an ICO instead?

- Share holders are legally protected and worst case scenario they can force the company to sell its assets to recover part of the investment. What kind of protection will have the BUILD holders?

- And finally, and summarizing all of the above, why do you prefer to have token holders instead of share holders for your venture? Is it because you don't want them to have any kind of right or protection in case everything goes wrong? Is it because it is a scam?
build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 01:07:40 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 01:23:40 PM by build_platform

The idea of the project is innovative, because provide real buildings not virtual product. The main part form other projects provide some kind of software or they are a cloning of other project. The main difference between BUILD PLATFORM and other ICO’s is that with us the invested money will be placed for a land and building materials - something real.

Our aim is not just to construct one building, using bank loans or someone funds. We want to provide long term opportunity for everyone who wants to invest even small amounts of money in something real.  

If you read carefully our example you will see that the expenses for constructing 1 m2 floor area in Bulgaria is approximately 650 - 700 €, including expenses for land area. The sale price for 1 m2 floor area is approximately 1000 – 1400 €. This means that the profit from 1500 m2 building is between 400 000€ and 800 000€. This profit will be distributed among tokens holders. 40% - 80% gained profit for 2 or 3 years period isn’t bad. When the first building is ready and it is sold we will start a new one. This is a long term opportunity not get rich scheme. The dividends will be paid in BTC or FIAT, not in new tokens. Total supply of tokens is 10 000 000 build tokens and will remains unchanged.

Build platform will be registered organization in Bulgaria and will operate under Bulgarian legal framework.
At every stage of the project we will provide detailed financial statements for the costs incurred. Each one will be able to visit the construction site. Also we will install web cameras at the construction site that can be viewed in our website. In that way everyone can see the progress of building in real time.

This is ICO project because we want to give a chance for everyone who wants to take a part in it. This is our vision for mass adoption. No one can construct a building with 100€ or 1000€. Our project makes that possible. If the project has 1000 or more participants (every with small amount) than the whole amount of collected funds will be enough for building construction. If you put your money in bank deposit you will receive a 1%  - 5%  per year. Most of the ico projects don’t offer dividends. If you invest in them the only way to earn something is raising the price of its tokens. But in Build we generate profit by creating real product, not from market speculation. This is a big difference.
May be the user s1lverbox don’t like our office but it is real and can be visited. Most of the projects here do not even have office.

Hakkane

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 01:43:36 PM

Build platform will be registered organization in Bulgaria and will operate under Bulgarian legal framework.

You are not answering my question. Your company might be regulated by Bulgarian laws, but neither Bulgarian laws or the laws of any country are prepared to bind the benefits of a building construction to the dividends paid to some crypto-token holders. Moreover, to my knowledge no one has yet been able to link a digital smart contract in a blockchain to real-world legal contracts or assets in a trustless system. You would need bank accounts linked to smart contracts, notaries, audit agencies and very elaborated smart contracts to guarantee fair and transparent payments to the holders. And you are not offering that: You are asking us to trust that you will be a good guy and in the future you will pay fair dividends. If you run away with the money, no legal consequences. If you build the building, get rich but lie: "well, in the end there was no net profit" no legal consequences. If you manipulate the bills and accounting you show us, so you keep 90% of the real benefits, no legal consequences. I am shocked you think anyone is going to accept those conditions

The dividends will be paid in BTC or FIAT, not in new tokens.
Ok, and how are you going to contact the token holders? You might have some BTC accounts from the ICO, but those tokens will be in different hands in 3-4 years or whatever it takes to finish that building. Are you going to ask them for their private keys to confirm their identity?  Roll Eyes. Are you going to do it manually? Really?? 100 accounts after ICO is manageable, but what will you do after 3 years when the number of accounts is in the order of millions?

Have you thought about these logistic problems and do you have the crypto-competency to do it?

At every stage of the project we will provide detailed financial statements for the costs incurred
And who is going to audit your statements so you don't lie and say you spent 10.000 in plywood when you spent 500? Yourself? A friend of yours? Who cares about visiting a (random) construction site or watching a (random) webcam if in the end the accounts are false and you end up saying it was not profitable?

This is our vision for mass adoption. No one can construct a building with 100€ or 1000€
You are right in that. And that's why shares exist. Anyone can buy shares from a real state company too. Both shares or your tokens can be traded in the market, right. But only with shares you are legally protected. Only with shares you can kick the CEO of the company if he is useless. Only with shares if the project goes to bankruptcy you can recover part of the investment by selling the assets of the company.

With your ICO, people is totally unprotected and you can scam them without any legal consequence if that is your will

ladiesBTC

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

🌟🌟

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:31:36 PM

they just want to get rich in a short time,
focus in the field of building and without making a Crypto can be ascertained they were not competent in the field of Cryptocureency

a collection of people who want to builders building dreamed of being rich, but they are not coined capital

better you borrow from the bank in your country to seek capital

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 03:34:57 PM

focus in the field of building and without making a Crypto can be ascertained they were not competent in the field of Cryptocureency

a collection of people who want to builders building dreamed of being rich, but they are not coined capital

Anyone can crowd fund and try build a house and sell it for profit.

this is not innovative and certainly not something most crypto people will look to invest.

Besides, 1million euro is shit loads of money for bulgaria and i think for this amount of money you can build shitloads of houses out there.
as of now monthly wage is about 1012 bulgarian lew which is about 500 euro

So 1 million euro is ton of cash for someone who living in country which pays 500 euro for month of work.

Quick look up and: http://www.bulgarianproperties.com/Houses_in_Bulgaria/AD20285BG_Houses_for_sale_near_Sunny_Beach.html

Villa cost no more than 300+k euro. so i would think cost to build such a great new build is no more than 50/60% of end price.

correct me if im wrong but your 1million project would be enough to build 6 willas like that and would bring easily 600000 euro as profit. what you offer is to high entry point, and to low payout for this entry.
Of course i might be wrong.

build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:15:47 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 05:46:08 PM by build_platform

Where did you read that will build villas at Sunny Beach ?
We will construct apartments buidling in the capital of the country  - Sofia
You can check the offers for that in the same website whuich you quote

http://www.bulgarianproperties.com/2-bedroom_apartments_in_Bulgaria/AD60031BG_2-bedroom_apartment_for_sale_in_Sofia.html

You can take a look also here:

http://www.luximoti.com/Bulgaria/Sofia/Sofia/index.html

I make screenshots of your thread May be if i poost image here you would say it is photoshop
As I can see you sell marlboro light and red in UK at the price of £38 per 10 boxes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1169284.msg12311497#msg12311497

According to this website
https://www.expatistan.com/price/cigarettes/london

The price of 1 package of Marlboro cigarettes in London is £9   10 boxes are £ 90  but you sell it for £38. Is that legal trade???  Can you post the address to your shop Wink

build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 04:16:37 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 05:23:26 PM by build_platform

Spreading fud in other threads cannot stop dropping of ark price
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK

Why do you run this campaings:https://tec.ark.io/ ($ 942 593.13 total exchanged)       https://taas.fund/  instaed borrow from the bank in your country Huh??

Maybe you should accept the reality that the BUILD is good and innovative project not another one shitcoin and your fud only make it more popular Wink

Hakkane

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 05:56:37 PM

Spreading fud in other threads cannot stop dropping of ark price
https://bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-ARK

Why do you run this campaings:https://tec.ark.io/ ($ 942 593.13 total exchanged)       https://taas.fund/  instaed borrow from the bank in your country Huh??

Maybe you should accept the reality that the BUILD is good and innovative project not another one shitcoin and your fud only make it more popular Wink

It is very interesting that you are selecting who do you answer in this thread: I pointed to several concerns about the dividend system in this crypto in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835021.msg18625187#msg18625187 that you have deliberately omitted to answer. Overall, I showed that there is no legal guarantee you'll pay token holders the benefits of the building, that we have to rely on your word you'll pay, that you don't have a mechanism to identify and verify the holders for the dividends, no defined payout system, no skills to pay potentially millions of BUILD accounts holding tokens, no transparency, no audits for the process, no way to confirm the authenticity of the cost/benefits of the building...

If you keep omitting these questions it will become clear that you simply don't have any intention to pay the dividends

Instead, you are choosing the strategy of blaming "the external enemy", now apparently Ark.io. Let's recap what's going on with Ark.io for those without time to check the whole thread:

- You want an escrow for the ICO, so you contact a random guy (freemind1) that has an avatar and a signature of Ark, and you believe he is part of the staff

- He attemps to scam you saying he will accept to escrow in the name of Ark.io

- Ark.io people come here and say they don't have any kind of business with you

- Instead of accepting it was your bad for not confirming the identity of this guy, you blame Ark.io

- As apparently one of the persons showing concerns about you is in a signature campaign of Ark.io, you keep blaming that Ark.io is trying of unstabilize your venture. Funny enough, I don't see ladiesBTC is running any signature campaign at all...

If you don't answer the very reasonable concerns that people like me is showing, and insist using this strategy of blaming an external enemy, I think people is going to start yelling "SCAM!!" very soon...
build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 06:14:04 PM

It is very interesting that you are selecting who do you answer in this thread: I pointed to several concerns about the dividend system in this crypto in this post https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1835021.msg18625187#msg18625187 that you have deliberately omitted to answer. Overall, I showed that there is no legal guarantee you'll pay token holders the benefits of the building, that we have to rely on your word you'll pay, that you don't have a mechanism to identify and verify the holders for the dividends, no defined payout system, no skills to pay potentially millions of BUILD accounts holding tokens, no transparency, no audits for the process, no way to confirm the authenticity of the cost/benefits of the building...

I already respond you earlier that final profit will be distributed among tokens holders.
BUILD tokens are tokens based on the Ethereum smart contract. Every token holder has ETH address. The same address is used to send / receive other tokens based on Ethereum blockchain.
The profit will be distributed to all ETH addresses (which holds BUILD tokens) proportional to the average of daily snapshots of their balance. Our website will have section where every investor can register his ETH address and his BTC address or his bank account.
In that way everyone who have BUILD tokens and keep them in his wallet will receive dividends.
Also we are discussing the idea dividends to be paid in FIAT directly in the investor bank account

build_platform (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 06:24:23 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2017, 03:05:22 PM by build_platform

Current Transaltions:
French translation completed by koko UK: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1837108
Spanish  translation by enunrom:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1873225
Portuguese translation by sabotag3x:  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1872142.0
Filipino translation by jwiz168: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1874016.0
Indonesian transaltion by  lucky80: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1875394.0
Hindi translation by erikalui https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1878577.0
Greek translation by killerjoegreece: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1878097

Thank you for all transaltors for their efforts

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: