Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:08:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [PRE-ANN] BUILD - Innovative platform for building and selling new buildings  (Read 8768 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Hakkane

Activity: 422
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 06:54:32 PM

I already respond you earlier that final profit will be distributed among tokens holders.
BUILD tokens are tokens based on the Ethereum smart contract. Every token holder has ETH address. The same address is used to send / receive other tokens based on Ethereum blockchain.
The profit will be distributed to all ETH addresses (which holds BUILD tokens) proportional to the average of daily snapshots of their balance. Our website will have section where every investor can register his ETH address and his BTC address or his bank account.
In that way everyone who have BUILD tokens and keep them in his wallet will receive dividends.
Also we are discussing the idea dividends to be paid in FIAT directly in the investor bank account

And how are you going to verify the identity of those who introduce the BTC addresses or bank account numbers on your webpage? I could obtain addresses directly from the blockchain, claim that they are mine and introduce my BTC address to steal the dividends from other users...

And you are still omitting the rest of the concerns I posed in the previous post. I hate having to quote myself, but I will have to as you are being so selective with what you answer:

Build platform will be registered organization in Bulgaria and will operate under Bulgarian legal framework.
You are not answering my question. Your company might be regulated by Bulgarian laws, but neither Bulgarian laws or the laws of any country are prepared to bind the benefits of a building construction to the dividends paid to some crypto-token holders. Moreover, to my knowledge no one has yet been able to link a digital smart contract in a blockchain to real-world legal contracts or assets in a trustless system. You would need bank accounts linked to smart contracts, notaries, audit agencies and very elaborated smart contracts to guarantee fair and transparent payments to the holders. And you are not offering that: You are asking us to trust that you will be a good guy and in the future you will pay fair dividends. If you run away with the money, no legal consequences. If you build the building, get rich but lie: "well, in the end there was no net profit" no legal consequences. If you manipulate the bills and accounting you show us, so you keep 90% of the real benefits, no legal consequences. I am shocked you think anyone is going to accept those conditions

At every stage of the project we will provide detailed financial statements for the costs incurred
And who is going to audit your statements so you don't lie and say you spent 10.000 in plywood when you spent 500? Yourself? A friend of yours? Who cares about visiting a (random) construction site or watching a (random) webcam if in the end the accounts are false and you end up saying it was not profitable?

This is our vision for mass adoption. No one can construct a building with 100€ or 1000€
You are right in that. And that's why shares exist. Anyone can buy shares from a real state company too. Both shares or your tokens can be traded in the market, right. But only with shares you are legally protected. Only with shares you can kick the CEO of the company if he is useless. Only with shares if the project goes to bankruptcy you can recover part of the investment by selling the assets of the company.

With your ICO, people is totally unprotected and you can scam them without any legal consequence if that is your will

USBitcoinServices.Com

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 07:04:05 PM

Is the escrow and knowing the team with face pictures online who is behind the project enough due diligence to make a decition to participate in this project?

s1lverbox
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1039

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 07:57:20 PM

Where did you read that will build villas at Sunny Beach ?
We will construct apartments buidling in the capital of the country  - Sofia
You can check the offers for that in the same website whuich you quote

http://www.bulgarianproperties.com/2-bedroom_apartments_in_Bulgaria/AD60031BG_2-bedroom_apartment_for_sale_in_Sofia.html

You can take a look also here:

http://www.luximoti.com/Bulgaria/Sofia/Sofia/index.html

I make screenshots of your thread May be if i poost image here you would say it is photoshop
As I can see you sell marlboro light and red in UK at the price of £38 per 10 boxes
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1169284.msg12311497#msg12311497

According to this website
https://www.expatistan.com/price/cigarettes/london

The price of 1 package of Marlboro cigarettes in London is £9   10 boxes are £ 90  but you sell it for £38. Is that legal trade???  Can you post the address to your shop Wink

There you go...

First of all, this thread is self moderated so its obvious you have something to hide.
You had time to check my posts and history but obviously have no time to justify your little scam.

My sell of marlboro have nothing to do you with you. And i suggest you better stick your nose in your little shit which is going on. Please dont ask legality of my moves as i  proven myself more legit than you and your gang.
What did you achieved and your gang apart begging for someones else money?

My shop you asking? really? Is that the best you can come up with?
Just for attacking me instead answering for my post i can red neg you and show will be over.

To be clear, you have nothing to prove any of this is legit. And let me ke brake that to you, this crowd is tough. They will eat you alive. Cannot provide any securities? I suggest go back to your daily jobs instead trying to rip off legitimate people.

I asked clearly questions, i did provide usefull info about how much is average wages in bulgaria, i provided sample from google that bulgaria is cheap as hell but yet you have guts to attack me instead answering on my earlier posts?

Other user clearly showed you are trying in sneaky way not provide any insurance against your little business and yet you rather use your shill accounts to promote and bum this again and again.

As i said, someone dinner room and few pictures will not legitimize your moves.
Nothing is provided apart few photoshop images and school project website.

Next time do not turn the table against people who challenge you. As this looks like you have something to hide. This will be fun. Once you start moderate thread i will red neg you for being dishonest.

build_platform (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

BUILD - Innovative Building Platform

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 08:05:52 PM

I already respond you earlier that final profit will be distributed among tokens holders.
BUILD tokens are tokens based on the Ethereum smart contract. Every token holder has ETH address. The same address is used to send / receive other tokens based on Ethereum blockchain.
The profit will be distributed to all ETH addresses (which holds BUILD tokens) proportional to the average of daily snapshots of their balance. Our website will have section where every investor can register his ETH address and his BTC address or his bank account.
In that way everyone who have BUILD tokens and keep them in his wallet will receive dividends.
Also we are discussing the idea dividends to be paid in FIAT directly in the investor bank account

And how are you going to verify the identity of those who introduce the BTC addresses or bank account numbers on your webpage? I could obtain addresses directly from the blockchain, claim that they are mine and introduce my BTC address to steal the dividends from other users...

When Participant decides to invest in the crowd sale he will open an account in our web page. After that he will input his EHT address in his account. Users account will be secured by username password and Google 2fa or via 10 or more words wallet seed. The ETH addresses are unique. There is no ways two different user to have the same address. After crowd sale BUILD tokens will be distributed to the participants ETH addresses. Users have to be sure that they provide their ETH address without a mistake. You cannot steal their tokens because you need to know their username password and app key for their 2fa authenticator or their wallet seed to hack their account and change their ETH address. Also confirmation email will be sent to user when someone tries to change his EHT address. If someone provides wrong EHT address, the real owner of the address will receive BUILD tokens. If you buy tokens later form exchanges you have to send them to the your address. If you used not your address but random address form the blockchain will you sent your tokens to someone else? I think no. Nobody will spent money for buying something and sent it as a gift to someone.

You are not answering my question. Your company might be regulated by Bulgarian laws, but neither Bulgarian laws or the laws of any country are prepared to bind the benefits of a building construction to the dividends paid to some crypto-token holders.

We do not see any problem to have bank account linked to the smart contract. This will be the official bank account of the organization. The funds from the crowd sale will be sent to this bank account. Collected BTCs will be exchanged for FIAT and sent to official bank account of the organization. There is no way to buy a plot and construction materials via BTC will have to use traditional currencies. All possible audit agencies will be able to check our organization. Of course we will use lawyers and notary services. Our organization will be registered in the MINISTRY OF JUSTICE  REGISTRY AGENCY

And who is going to audit your statements so you don't lie and say you spent 10.000 in plywood when you spent 500? Yourself? A friend of yours? Who cares about visiting a (random) construction site or watching a (random) webcam if in the end the accounts are false and you end up saying it was not profitable?

We will use the services of audit firms / organizations who will strictly monitor BUILD financial transactions. Our mission is to create an actually existing and operating a company.

And finaly If you don’t like our project KINDLY DO NOT INVEST IN IT, choose another company and buy shares from it!

BUILD Platform      ▐      For The First Time - Coin For Real Buildings 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Build-Platform.com - Platform for building and selling new residential buildings - Something that doesn't depreciate in value
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 08:39:04 PM

Lets question few more things:

Who is( https://www.whois.com/whois/build-platform.com ) data showing :

That your domain is valid for 1 year. Your planned distribution of profit is scheduled for 2019 so i assume by the time this will happen your business will be long time gone.

But okay, Maybe you didn't wanna invest more money for domain and thats just showing me that you broke and have no intention to make others rich.

But again okay, maybe you just thought i will buy again same domain next year and all will be fine. But please explain why in who is data you filled all necessary info "sf" or "1000" or even name as "build platform".

I get it, u might be business so in this case please provide bcci or any other proof of registry as a business.

As you can see this is all basics which will legitimate your business. nothing more nothing less. You asking for 1million euro , maybe you need silly billy accounts to send you bitcoins instead of people with brain. But i am always open to new way of investing to get more bitcoins. So let say i am interested party. Please explain me where i am wrong and we will have a start.

Even your office which is someones dinning room haven't got address as you registered addy is SF 1000 sofia. That means nothing.

And joomla is not really great choice to build websites if you trying to look more professional hire proper dev and pay good money to have good site. You wont get second chance to make first impression as they say...

build_platform (OP)

Activity: 108

BUILD - Innovative Building Platform

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2017, 09:10:28 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 09:26:22 PM by build_platform

That your domain is valid for 1 year. Your planned distribution of profit is scheduled for 2019 so i assume by the time this will happen your business will be long time gone.
But okay, Maybe you didn't wanna invest more money for domain and thats just showing me that you broke and have no intention to make others rich.
But again okay, maybe you just thought i will buy again same domain next year and all will be fine. But please explain why in who is data you filled all necessary info "sf" or "1000" or even name as "build platform".
I get it, u might be business so in this case please provide bcci or any other proof of registry as a business.
As you can see this is all basics which will legitimate your business. nothing more nothing less. You asking for 1million euro , maybe you need silly billy accounts to send you bitcoins instead of people with brain. But i am always open to new way of investing to get more bitcoins. So let say i am interested party. Please explain me where i am wrong and we will have a start.
Even your office which is someones dinning room haven't got address as you registered addy is SF 1000 sofia. That means nothing.
And joomla is not really great choice to build websites if you trying to look more professional hire proper dev and pay good money to have good site. You wont get second chance to make first impression as they say...

If you open
http://whois.domaintools.com/build-platform.com
You will see that the domain build-platform.com Expires on 2021-03-24

At our webpage there is concat page
http://www.build-platform.com/contacts
If you spent 1 minute to open it you will see the address

BUILD Platform      ▐      For The First Time - Coin For Real Buildings 
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Build-Platform.com - Platform for building and selling new residential buildings - Something that doesn't depreciate in value
Hakkane

Activity: 422
Merit: 270

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:17:11 PM
Last edit: April 17, 2017, 09:39:13 PM by Hakkane

Is the escrow and knowing the team with face pictures online who is behind the project enough due diligence to make a decition to participate in this project?
No. They don't have an escrow yet. And they have less than 2 months until the ICO starts...

It is nice they show face pics of the team, but they are not showing CVs or LinkedIn profiles, so they are not proving to have skills or experience in crypto-currencies. We can't even confirm if the whole team is real

Me and other users are showing a lot of concerns about a lot of topics regarding this crypto, so until everything is clear I do not recommend investing here

When Participant decides to invest in the crowd sale he will open an account in our web page. After that he will input his EHT address in his account. Users account will be secured by username password and Google 2fa or via 10 or more words wallet seed. The ETH addresses are unique. There is no ways two different user to have the same address. After crowd sale BUILD tokens will be distributed to the participants ETH addresses. Users have to be sure that they provide their ETH address without a mistake. You cannot steal their tokens because you need to know their username password and app key for their 2fa authenticator or their wallet seed to hack their account and change their ETH address. Also confirmation email will be sent to user when someone tries to change his EHT address. If someone provides wrong EHT address, the real owner of the address will receive BUILD tokens. If you buy tokens later form exchanges you have to send them to the your address. If you used not your address but random address form the blockchain will you sent your tokens to someone else? I think no. Nobody will spent money for buying something and sent it as a gift to someone.

Ok, so this is a complete new dimension of the things, that you haven't stated before. So the right to receive dividends from the benefits of the construction is provided only to the original investors of the ICO. Anyone else that buys the tokens on a exchange will not have the right to dividend because his address is not on your database. Do you know what this means about the market value of your token, right?:

- Market value of BUILD token = 0 BTC
- Market cap of BUILD = 0 BTC x 1.000.000 tokens = 0 BTC

Who is going to buy this token on secondary exchanges if they can't claim the dividend?

We do not see any problem to have bank account linked to the smart contract. This will be the official bank account of the organization. The funds from the crowd sale will be sent to this bank account. Collected BTCs will be exchanged for FIAT and sent to official bank account of the organization. There is no way to buy a plot and construction materials via BTC will have to use traditional currencies.

WOW! This is a really big thing!! So you are telling me that you have a FIAT bank account controlled not by an individual but by a decentralized, automatic and trustless smart contract. And which bank is going to provide you such a thing, you say? If you are claiming you have a such advanced technical milestone, you should start showing some of your code to the community if you want someone believes it. Because, you know, this is great technological leap from what you have shown us so far...

All possible audit agencies will be able to check our organization. Of course we will use lawyers and notary services.
Who? Which ones? Where are going to be those documents? You can't expect people is going to invest in this token if the security features of its only real value are "to be determined"...

And finaly If you don’t like our project KINDLY DO NOT INVEST IN IT, choose another company and buy shares from it!
The more this thread progresses, the more I am sure I will not, don't worry. From what you are answering me in these posts I have the feeling you are improvising the features of the token on the go. You don't really have a plan.

Even not investing is going to prevent anyone to point flaws on a project or report potential scams. When someone loses his money in a new altcoin, the shame is on the whole community. And crypto community have experienced too many scams already

EDIT--> It is really, really suspicious that arguing with a different user, you have to show stuff about his private business (and out of context), instead of debating the points he makes. It is you who is asking 1.000.000 USD is this thread, so it is you who has to demonstrate you are legit. He doesn't have to prove anything about himself in this thread
s1lverbox
Legendary

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 09:36:23 PM

If you open

So let say we have :    

"Antim I" str. № 26
    Sofia
    Bulgaria

How the hell is possible for you legitimate business to provide registrar of your domain and front website fake details?
Who is not hidden so same details should be there.

Why should i use your link for who is when first position in google showing me same details like second tool and third also?

Why not trying to convince me with registration of your business in gov body?

naneto

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 17, 2017, 11:47:25 PM

For almost 2 years of experience in crypto i know that lots of FUD actually is not so bad. I trust the team behind this project and for sure they are not scammers. Just give them some time and I'm sure they will prepare one successfull ICO.

▓ BUILD ᗜ For The First Time - Coin For Real Buildings ▓
Mr.007

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 18, 2017, 12:43:04 AM

If you open

Expired in 2021 ? Thats still make FUD , you know thats just domain and price so cheap
And this ico wont success because like scammer

STUDENTCOIN