Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:27:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]COINONAT-BLOCKCHAIN EQUALITY-ASIC-RESISTANT-POW-GPU/CPU LOW TEMPERATURE  (Read 64461 times)
johnantony

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:13:16 AM

lot of dev are on more project, where is the problem? if he wants can sell all his coins but cxt are pumping hard, you haven't argument, your words are witout sense
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:25:33 AM

hmmm...
http://194.135.95.46:3001/richlist

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
Bitgenius777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:25:43 AM

While I appreciate the entrepreneurial spirit and happen to be one myself, it is extremely challenging for a developer to handle the workload of one coin. As a new node holder, it makes me entirely apprehensive to invest more into this project. Let's not defend someone spreading themselves too thin. It doesn't help protect our investment; it only makes us sound foolish. After all, the developer himself is onto something new. Give me a break.

That's the truth. Not FUD, not hating and not going to sell my node but if this is true, it's alarming. Perhaps there's a reasonable explanation.

You claim he is just on its own. You make a lot of assumptions. But have no evidence to back up your claims.

dadonn

Activity: 175

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:26:35 AM

lot of dev are on more project, where is the problem? if he wants can sell all his coins but cxt are pumping hard, you haven't argument, your words are witout sense

As an investor, I want this coin to do well but I don't need to prevaricate in order for it do so. Potential investors are entitled to see the up and down side. A developer who is on two project is no one's first choice. Doesn't mean it won't succeed but my point is obvious. Clearly, English isn't your first language so I won't argue further and I am rooting for this coin and like its potential application. Still, you said, "lot of dev are on more project." Since there are a "lot," please give me many examples.

After all, this is something you clearly know.  
Bitgenius777

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:27:47 AM

This list is pretty much evidence that the coins are spread in away that is not growsly ill-divided.

Nothing wrong in here. Most coins have 10 to 20% toppers. Nothing wrong in this place.
dadonn

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:33:20 AM

[/quote]

You claim he is just on its own. You make a lot of assumptions. But have no evidence to back up your claims.

[/quote]

Where did I say he is on his own?

I also stated- "perhaps there is a reasonable explanation." What are the many assumptions I've made?

We don't have to be cheerleaders for a coin to go up. As an investor, there are always good and bad things about any project. There has never been a loser on paper but most fail to properly materialize. Why? Because people often wear rose-colored glasses. Hell, I'm an investor in this. To look at something objectively and state where you see difficulty only makes for potential improvement. No one is buying a coin because a bunch of noobies yelled "to the moon." I'm all in for the hodl and want it work. Still, if you had to poll potential investors- "How do you feel about the lead developer starting a brand new coin when you're considering investing in the other one?" What do you think that poll what would like? I would love more people to invest in this and have it go to the moon but no one with any intelligence is going to overlook that.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:47:20 AM

[/quote]

Where did I say he is on his own?

I also stated- "perhaps there is a reasonable explanation." What are the many assumptions I've made?

We don't have to be cheerleaders for a coin to go up. As an investor, there are always good and bad things about any project. There has never been a loser on paper but most fail to properly materialize. Why? Because people often wear rose-colored glasses. Hell, I'm an investor in this. To look at something objectively and state where you see difficulty only makes for potential improvement. No one is buying a coin because a bunch of noobies yelled "to the moon." I'm all in for the hodl and want it work. Still, if you had to poll potential investors- "How do you feel about the lead developer starting a brand new coin when you're considering investing in the other one?" What do you think that poll what would like? I would love more people to invest in this and have it go to the moon but no one with any intelligence is going to overlook that.
[/quote]

You assume based on an indication. The premise of all your arguments are based on the indication that the developer is synonymous or the same as the starter of this bitcoin topic....

I don't think people should be to hasty in making the claim that the dev is spreading himself to thin. Without having proper fact and evidence to substantiate the claim that he is actually spreading to thin...

You base your presumptions on indications. Which isn't fair or sound reasoning.
dadonn

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:22:49 AM

You incorrectly assumed that I assumed. You are laughably wrong on all fronts. The developer promised a roadmap on July 15th. He did not deliver. Then said he needed another 72 hours. Did I say this is an indication of him being spread too thin? I did not. Rather than you being assumptive and making spurious correlations based upon causal thinking, go read the thread.

You're one of those people who is feigning intelligence, can't comprehend simple logic and not addressing what I actually stated. The very thing you're accusing me of for the perfunctory bit of irony as I put this to rest.

Nothing more embarrassing than someone trying to pawn themselves off as a critical thinker when their logic has more holes than Swiss cheese. Your level of denial is entirely unproductive and a red flag to potential investors. I wish this coin and you well but nothing productive is coming from this. Have a good night.
Bitgenius777

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:24:44 AM

You incorrectly assumed that I assumed. You are laughably wrong on all fronts. The developer promised a roadmap on July 15th. He did not deliver. Then said he needed another 72 hours. Did I say this is an indication of him being spread too thin? I did not. Rather than you being assumptive and making spurious correlations based upon causal thinking, go read the thread.

You're one of those people who is feigning intelligence, can't comprehend simple logic and not addressing what I actually stated. The very thing you're accusing me of for the perfunctory bit of irony as I put this to rest.

Nothing more embarrassing than someone trying to pawn themselves off as a critical thinker when their logic has more holes than Swiss cheese. Your level of denial is entirely unproductive and a red flag to potential investors. I wish this coin and you well but nothing productive is coming from this. Have a good night.

Its self-evident you use fallacious reasoning.

Have a nice day.
Geodesix

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:39:50 AM

Try this(change to your wallet address), it mines all the nist5 coins and auto exchanges all the ones you don't want for the one you do.  At least that's what it's doing on mine.  It's prob some auto switch algo thing to mine what's most profitable at that moment...

ccminer-x64.exe -a c11 -o stratum+tcp://yiimp.ccminer.org:3573 -u Cf5vWKLx9bpi5oGCzp5t9WNS6AFxBVFnJJ -p CHC

Bitgenius777

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:00:47 AM

Soon the roadmap will be presented by dev. ( approximately 18 hours) Coinonat is gonna moon.

People everywhere are stocking, holding and securing their masternodes. 1 masternode = 5000.

Get 'em before supply runs out.
johnantony

Activity: 144

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:25:55 AM

i'm not able to open wallet says qt5core.ddl isn't in my pc impossible to open...why??? windows wallet
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:54:42 AM

Soon the roadmap will be presented by dev. ( approximately 18 hours) Coinonat is gonna moon.

People everywhere are stocking, holding and securing their masternodes. 1 masternode = 5000.

What is the profit per day for the masternodes?
cryptastic

Activity: 121
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:11:25 AM

What is the profit per day for the masternodes?

Wondering this  as well, 5000 is pretty doable.
oleksii777

Activity: 560
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:32:49 AM

We are looking forward to the growth of the coin to 100 thousand satosh.
-----

the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 06:23:25 AM

Looked up the coin looks alright Smiley but i went all-in on "Arctic Coin" with a strong community we are building! Only 1000 coins needed for a Masternode. We are growing steady with a ever growing community of Hodlers.

If anyone is interested join our slack, we are naturally growing the value together and setting up Masternodes together Smiley

https://join.slack.com/t/cryptorocketteam/shared_invite/MjEzMDcyNTQ3NDc4LTE0OTk5MzQ3OTItMjcyZDVhYTI1OA

Read the above post..Huh How ugly...

(nothing against the coin)

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 08:11:13 AM

anybody solo mine across multiple rigs yet?
cryptogaga

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:11:24 AM

just patiently waiting for roadmap
Sky83

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:07:20 AM

Please help, I still have a problem with Coinonat wallet (out of sync) on Win 10 64 bit.
I installed C++, also added knots in conf, no error but after more than 24h I still didn't receive sent coins from cryptopia. Sad
Any suggestions? Huh

@cpozzer: how did you solve this? Roll Eyes

datoska

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 10:47:53 AM

you must have at last once launched wallet !

To get wallet working :

1) go to appdata using %appdata% command in search (win 7 64bit)

2) then go to coinonat folder, Create Text file and drop this info there :

addnode=138.197.159.60:44678
addnode=192.3.196.202:44678
addnode=88.99.191.218:44678

after that SAVE it as coinonat.conf

3) restart your coinonat wallet and it should work !

if wallet gives error, try to install microsoft visual c++ 2010 x86
that helped me and i have win 7 64bit sp1

use this wallet link to exe file :
https://mega.nz/#!uFdQBLgD!Lly6-zVHIbs4NBjnHVgPpMDJryUaA4HOW98JBv7P-Lc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: