Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:23:34 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]COINONAT-BLOCKCHAIN EQUALITY-ASIC-RESISTANT-POW-GPU/CPU LOW TEMPERATURE  (Read 64461 times)
al7878

Activity: 536
Merit: 250

https://acheterdescryptomonnaies.fr

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 11:37:59 AM

hi guys,
i can t synchro,
can you give me working node please, I can t find them....
thanks a lot

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████
            ████████████████████████████
           ██████████████████████████

████    █████████████████████████
       ████    █████████████████████████████
      ████    ████                     ███████
     ████    ████                         █████
    ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ███
   ████    ████   ██████████████████████   ████
  ████    ████                           █████
████    ████████████████████████████████████
████    ███████████████████████████████████
² WEBSITE ² TELEGRAM ² TWITTER ²
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

███████                 ██████
   █████████               ████████
  ███████████             ██████████
█████████████   █████   ████████████
  ███████████   ███████   ██████████
   █████████   █████████   ████████
    ███████   ███████████   ██████
             █████████████
             █████████████
    ███████   ███████████   ███████
   █████████   █████████   █████████
  ███████████   ███████   ███████████
█████████████   █████   █████████████
  ███████████             ███████████
   █████████               █████████
    ███████                 ███████

MEROEX
the-doctor

Activity: 542
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:04:20 PM
Last edit: August 08, 2017, 04:23:03 PM by the-doctor

Dev team how long does it take to receive the coins
I have send *0.000 cxt, got the wallet but still no coins after more than 24hours

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
al7878

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 12:07:45 PM

have you got working nodes please doctor?

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████

█████████████
             █████████████

MEROEX
TimC
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 12:11:53 PM

Here are the current nodes for CXT

Coinonat(CXT) Node info

Code:
addnode=192.3.196.202:44678
addnode=88.99.191.218:44678
addnode=194.135.95.46:44678
addnode=138.197.159.60:44678
addnode=138.68.108.250:44678
addnode=66.108.15.5:44678
al7878

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2017, 12:38:45 PM

Here are the current nodes for CXT

Coinonat(CXT) Node info

Code:
addnode=192.3.196.202:44678
addnode=88.99.191.218:44678
addnode=194.135.95.46:44678
addnode=138.197.159.60:44678
addnode=138.68.108.250:44678
addnode=66.108.15.5:44678
thanks a lot mate, you re my hero !!!!
cheers  Grin

B2Bcoin

████████████████████
                ████████████████████████
                                     █████
                                     ██████

█████████████
             █████████████

MEROEX
the-doctor

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:37:12 PM

No I send CXT to swap, but not received XCXT yet, more than 24hours no reply

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
muhlambo

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:51:19 PM

wow, looks quite pumpable price now BTCBTCBTC
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 01:54:09 PM

Ok, so I think I have now figured this out. This was all a scam so people send their CXT to the developer for swapping while at the same time demand for CXT is created by new people buying CXT in order to get the new "masternode" coin. What this basically ensures is that the dev can dump CXT almost infinitely during the 7 days "swap" period while also having a decent market for the dumps.

All the rushing now makes a lot of sense as well.
muhlambo

Activity: 114

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:08:46 PM

Ok, so I think I have now figured this out. This was all a scam so people send their CXT to the developer for swapping while at the same time demand for CXT is created by new people buying CXT in order to get the new "masternode" coin. What this basically ensures is that the dev can dump CXT almost infinitely during the 7 days "swap" period while also having a decent market for the dumps.

Nice try.. but I dont think anyone here believes that bs.. In such case, the scam would be too obvious and everyone would report and warn about it with easy-made proofs (above guys doesn't even bring any proofs about not getting the swap, probably wants to buy in low after telling some lies about this project). I would personally wait a day or two more how swap goes generally and what is dev's response for how swap is going and stuff.
the-doctor

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 04:23:46 PM

Dev team how long does it take to receive the coins
I have send *0.000 cxt, got the wallet but still no coins after more than 24hours

Ok I have received XCXT, so seems good for now. Let's see how it develops and hope for fair play from dev team/

ohgr

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:09:38 PM

Did my swap too...the wallet seemed to not be syncing but I left it overnight and sure enough it was good:

Date: 8/8/2017 09:19
To: CXG9vgafcxDchu165PtPLsRrFFx2hcsRfm
Debit: -5500.00 XCXT
Transaction fee: -0.000001 XCXT
Net amount: -5500.000001 XCXT
Transaction ID: d85554b3d796dad0fb72ed0b6305237451d390e2366a0742fad33b6ecdbcf176-000

Stoked to get a masternode going and what not.
combat007

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 06:27:52 PM

Hi dev..

I sent you 10000 CXT to your provided cxt address CHoffuDd8TxPH4BRszjdPrpvwt2jLGXkAj in my mail.
I sent it from my CXT address CNNugVTGEM1DNpWjKLuHVqxV7DLemk2XbU

The transaction details are as following:

Date: 8/8/2017 16:08
To: coinonat foundation CHoffuDd8TxPH4BRszjdPrpvwt2jLGXkAj
Debit: -10000.00 CXT
Transaction fee: -0.00001 CXT
Net amount: -10000.00001 CXT
Transaction ID: 6102cfe934b72df3857ffce5a50b6386b336dd6659f5a602b4f29afef754049d

I sent this details on coinonat.org contact and received your mail containing the windows wallet link.

I installed it. The wallet is online and in sync with network.

So my XCXT address is CGWx6js5LfS6SVDZZWswwpUBL72hvjHjbM

I mailed you the address but you said you aint received any coin.

It is showing 46 confirmations in "Transactions"  tab of new coinonat wallet.

The transaction id can be decoded and checked in "block explorer" tab of the new coinonat wallet for check.

kindly check and send the coins.
Legis

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:36:26 PM

1. Dump the 10 % CXT premine
2. Create XCXT shitcoin and sell ("swap") it to cryptofools in exchange for CXT
3. After becoming again a CXT-whale --> give positive news regarding the CXT. Anything, like "just kidding, also CXT gets masternodes!". Something short and amateurish like updates have been.
4. CXT price bumps
5. Dump the acguired CXT at good price ---> and buy them back later at cheaper price so you can still return the promised 60% (so you don't look 100% Assdick but 99%)
6. Give positive news for XCTX --> price bump --> dump the amount which was not swapped
7. Create third shitcoin, COIN-ONANATOR THE 3RD, which can be swapped for CXT and XCXT
8. Rinse and repeat

Not saying this will happen, just saying this kind of fishy business allows anything to happen, untransparent, uncontrolled. This is because we fuking morons tolerate this kind of shit and pure self-interest. Too busy trying to get rich fast, less busy on using brains. This kind of coins and way to do things should be boycotted and added to some "black list" of shit coins until they correct their ways!
johnantony

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 10:39:59 PM

I send my 60.000 cxt with 'cryptopia transfer' (more fast) so receive link to download the wallet, then send to him cxtx address and money comeback, all in 30 minutes. Believe me. I think the cause that is so slowly is when you send from your wallet to his address on cryptopia. Need 200 confirmation about 30h, is a cryptopia problem, like when you send from yobit to cryptopia. I advice to use cryptopia transfer and will do in few minutes all
johnantony

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2017, 11:05:16 PM

3. After becoming again a CXT-whale --> give positive news regarding the CXT. Anything, like "just kidding, also CXT gets masternodes!". Something short and amateurish like updates have been.
4. CXT price bumps
5. Dump the acguired CXT at good price ---> and buy them back later at cheaper price so you can still return the promised 60% (so you don't look 100% Assdick but 99%)
6. Give positive news for XCTX --> price bump --> dump the amount which was not swapped
7. Create third shitcoin, COIN-ONANATOR THE 3RD, which can be swapped for CXT and XCXT
8. Rinse and repeat

Not saying this will happen, just saying this kind of fishy business allows anything to happen, untransparent, uncontrolled. This is because we fuking morons tolerate this kind of shit and pure self-interest. Too busy trying to get rich fast, less busy on using brains. This kind of coins and way to do things should be boycotted and added to some "black list" of shit coins until they correct their ways!

when this will happen you can tell, but development are coming and all is fine, cxt didn't dumped so much, 3 weeks ago price was about 500 sat now x2 yet anyway. lot of cryptopia coins are dumped more and more if you look theyr price in one month. coinonat is a young project and we need some patience, look development and then we can talk. for now new coins (cxtx) some, with great caratteristic x11 algo and masternode, wallet working well, so cxtx can do easily x10-20.
Funroll_upz

Activity: 41

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:36:10 AM

4. CXT price bumps
8. Rinse and repeat

See here, Coimatic 2.0: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1961830.0

haha. hmm...
combat007

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 02:02:33 AM

I send my 60.000 cxt with 'cryptopia transfer' (more fast) so receive link to download the wallet, then send to him cxtx address and money comeback, all in 30 minutes. Believe me. I think the cause that is so slowly is when you send from your wallet to his address on cryptopia. Need 200 confirmation about 30h, is a cryptopia problem, like when you send from yobit to cryptopia. I advice to use cryptopia transfer and will do in few minutes all

ohh so these are his cryptopia addresses. I am still waiting for my xcxt. Thats why dev mailed me that the payment is not confirmed yet. The wallet is still showing 156 confirmation for my 10000 cxt. willl take some more time.
turica

Activity: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 12:18:40 PM

I want to swap my cxt to xcxt. I sent an email from the coinonat.org about 6 hours ago. How long does it normally take to answer?
Legis

Activity: 74

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 04:09:49 PM

4. CXT price bumps
8. Rinse and repeat

when this will happen you can tell, but development are coming and all is fine, cxt didn't dumped so much, 3 weeks ago price was about 500 sat now x2 yet anyway. lot of cryptopia coins are dumped more and more if you look theyr price in one month. coinonat is a young project and we need some patience, look development and then we can talk. for now new coins (cxtx) some, with great caratteristic x11 algo and masternode, wallet working well, so cxtx can do easily x10-20.

Might be so like you said. I'm just stupefied by this. Instead of distributing the new coin based on the CXT distiributoin at 1:1 (like BTC/BCC or is it BCH) the Dev decides to sell the new coins called XCXT to CXT holders at 40 % of the price of CXT. You never get back 40% of the CXT, it accumulates back to Dev which becomes a CXT-whale - again!

This is basically an ICO or presale, in which you can participate with CXT, if you don't want to wait until the XCXT hits the exchanges (if it ever does). The Dev get's money just by creating a coin after another and selling it to the owners of the previous coins, which can be done indefinitely. It's wrong kind of business, the world needs more quality than quantity.
Luigi14

Activity: 9

View Profile
August 09, 2017, 10:33:42 PM

Coinonat.org is down, can somebody help me? I cant send any mail for the swap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: