Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:05:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Particl•PART|Confidential Transactions|Atomic Swaps|Cold Staking|P2P Marketplace  (Read 85693 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
crevbi

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:36:09 AM

BITCOIN PIONEER CHARLIE SHREM JOINED PARTICL (PART) TEAM

http://www.keralanews247.com/bitcoin-pioneer-charlie-shrem-joined-particl-part-team/
Particl (PART): Charlie Shrem is an early Bitcoin entrepreneur who launches Bitcoin and it is grown successfully both inside and outside of the cryptocurrency world. The Particl team introduced proudly that Bitcoin pioneer Charlie Shrem to its team of advisors on December 28, 2017. Charlie Shrem was founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation and co-founded one the first and largest Bitcoin companies, BitInstant, in 2011. BitInstant is used effectively for the people to move their money to invest in Bitcoin in an easier way. Then he partnered with MoneyGram and deposited cash for Bitcoin at over 700,000 locations in the United States at its peak. He is also the Business Development Advisor for Changelly which is an instant cryptocurrency exchange service.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
therhslv

Activity: 1022
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:42:25 PM

BITCOIN PIONEER CHARLIE SHREM JOINED PARTICL (PART) TEAM

http://www.keralanews247.com/bitcoin-pioneer-charlie-shrem-joined-particl-part-team/
Particl (PART): Charlie Shrem is an early Bitcoin entrepreneur who launches Bitcoin and it is grown successfully both inside and outside of the cryptocurrency world. The Particl team introduced proudly that Bitcoin pioneer Charlie Shrem to its team of advisors on December 28, 2017. Charlie Shrem was founding member of the Bitcoin Foundation and co-founded one the first and largest Bitcoin companies, BitInstant, in 2011. BitInstant is used effectively for the people to move their money to invest in Bitcoin in an easier way. Then he partnered with MoneyGram and deposited cash for Bitcoin at over 700,000 locations in the United States at its peak. He is also the Business Development Advisor for Changelly which is an instant cryptocurrency exchange service.

Thats really nice news , people like him and ofcourse devs will bring this project really far . This Project is quite old , so now when they rebranded to particl , they are Full into building this coolest project ever.
Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:55:41 PM
Last edit: January 02, 2018, 05:19:20 AM by Wh1teKn1ght

Hi, I've bought some PART and set up cold staking on a Raspberry Pi as per the guide. I know that it was stated that the syncing process could take weeks but after about 5 days the cold staking progress is 0%. Is this expected behaviour? Would appreciate any help. Thanks

did you follow this guide? https://particl.news/guide-setting-up-particl-cold-staking-f5d9073bac4

did you unlock your local wallet for staking?...i missed that step initially and had the same issue as you. When setting up the local wallet for cold staking you need to unlock the wallet in two places essentially (the normal unlocking like you had to before cold staking was implemented, and the other when you click in the enable cold staking area you need to enter your wallet passphrase again)

Hi. Yes that's the guide i followed. I'm pretty sure I did but when I just tried it again the wallet 'Lock' icon became Yellow whereas previously it was Green. I will let it run and see how this goes. Thanks for the help.

no problem, yes my icon at the top is yellow also and says "Unlocked, staking only".

Hi again,

After a few days my stake progress still shows 0%. When I perform a "./partyman status" on my rpi, there are 2 lines which are red, which are:

particld port open: No
particld staking currently: No - low balance.

I have ~ 175 PART in my staking wallet.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Unless this is how it's supposed to be?

Thanks

Hi. Could anyone assist me on this issue? Really at my wit's end here. Thanks

Is your local wallet unlocked for staking (yellow lock icon) and is the cold staking enabled in the local wallet also?

Also, i'm not using partyman anymore....what is shown when you enter:
 sudo ./particl-cli getstakinginfo

My shows the following for the first three lines:
 "enabled": 1,
  "staking": 1,
  "errors": "",

I never had to open any special ports either for the daemon.

My particl.conf shows the following:
rpcuser (with random characters - don't post this in the forum)
rpcpassword (with random characters - don't post this in the forum)
daemon=1

Also, i get the following with the sudo ./particl-cli getinfo command:
"version": 15010001,
  "protocolversion": 90006,
  "walletversion": 60000,
  "total_balance": 0.00000000,
  "balance": 0.00000000,
  "moneysupply": 8811408.35251118,
  "blocks": 106748,
  "timeoffset": 0,
  "connections": 122,
  "proxy": "",
  "difficulty": 730088.8664478936,
  "testnet": false,
  "keypoololdest": 1510690816,
  "keypoolsize": 5,
  "paytxfee": 0.00000000,
  "relayfee": 0.00001000,
  "errors": ""

Keep in mind, these commands would need to be run in the directory where particld, particl-cli reside (not in the partyman directory)

Hi, from "getstakinginfo" from my particl-cli path I get the following:
"Enabled": 1
"Staking": 0
"Cause": 'low_balance"
"Errors": ""

How can I get the staking to show "1"?

Thanks

hmm...do you have your LOCAL wallet running and unlocked for staking only (lock icon shows as orange color and shows "unlocked staking only" if you hover over). Also, do you have LOCAL wallet unlocked for cold staking (snowflake icon at top is blue color and hover over shows "cold staking enabled"?

Have you completely followed all of the instructions in this guide?
https://particl.news/guide-setting-up-particl-cold-staking-f5d9073bac4

Just to let you know, I'm encountering the same issue now after I moved all of my particl to a new address. Now the cold staking percentage is back to 0% and the cold staking node shows that staking is no longer enabled with a cause of low balance, which is not correct:
  "staking": 0,
  "cause": "low_balance",

I'm thinking I might need to redo the cold staking setup again and generate a new cold staking address...
wanggq8877

Activity: 236
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:30:58 AM

Has been paying attention to this coin, has been developing very well, and the price is very stable, this is the investor's peace of mind, can be held for a long time.

SafeCoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 07:59:09 PM

Hi there,

I'm doing a comparison between various anonymous coins.   

Would it be possible to get some feedback as to how to assess Particl?   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2669844.0

This would have been very easy to do with Shadowcoin, but I'm having a harder time finding as much info on Particl's privacy and Anonymity features.    I have heard some say it's the exact same as shadowcoin, while others say it's a complete re-write.    Any help would be appreciated, especially if you can provide info backed up (ie., whitepaper, website, github, comments from devs).

thanks!
Glauc0n

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:59:11 AM

I noticed  that in June or July, or somewhere in the middle of this thread, it was originally said that beta would be released Q1 2018, and no mention of any alpha. Now, it looks like there is an alpha in place for 2018. Does the Particl team think there is going to be any delays in getting the beta out before the end of Q1?

Also, how close is Ring CT to being implemented? Is this pretty much a done deal? And is just being audited right now? When is the audit over and when will be the implementation of Ring CT?

And Confidential Transactions are already in place?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Looking forward to this project.
Wh1teKn1ght

Activity: 339
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:19:37 AM

Hi, I've bought some PART and set up cold staking on a Raspberry Pi as per the guide. I know that it was stated that the syncing process could take weeks but after about 5 days the cold staking progress is 0%. Is this expected behaviour? Would appreciate any help. Thanks

did you follow this guide? https://particl.news/guide-setting-up-particl-cold-staking-f5d9073bac4

did you unlock your local wallet for staking?...i missed that step initially and had the same issue as you. When setting up the local wallet for cold staking you need to unlock the wallet in two places essentially (the normal unlocking like you had to before cold staking was implemented, and the other when you click in the enable cold staking area you need to enter your wallet passphrase again)

Hi. Yes that's the guide i followed. I'm pretty sure I did but when I just tried it again the wallet 'Lock' icon became Yellow whereas previously it was Green. I will let it run and see how this goes. Thanks for the help.

no problem, yes my icon at the top is yellow also and says "Unlocked, staking only".

Hi again,

After a few days my stake progress still shows 0%. When I perform a "./partyman status" on my rpi, there are 2 lines which are red, which are:

particld port open: No
particld staking currently: No - low balance.

I have ~ 175 PART in my staking wallet.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong? Unless this is how it's supposed to be?

Thanks

Hi. Could anyone assist me on this issue? Really at my wit's end here. Thanks

Is your local wallet unlocked for staking (yellow lock icon) and is the cold staking enabled in the local wallet also?

Also, i'm not using partyman anymore....what is shown when you enter:
 sudo ./particl-cli getstakinginfo

My shows the following for the first three lines:
  "staking": 1,
  "errors": "",

I never had to open any special ports either for the daemon.

My particl.conf shows the following:
rpcuser (with random characters - don't post this in the forum)
rpcpassword (with random characters - don't post this in the forum)
daemon=1

Also, i get the following with the sudo ./particl-cli getinfo command:
"version": 15010001,
  "protocolversion": 90006,
  "walletversion": 60000,
  "total_balance": 0.00000000,
  "balance": 0.00000000,
  "moneysupply": 8811408.35251118,
  "blocks": 106748,
  "timeoffset": 0,
  "connections": 122,
  "proxy": "",
  "difficulty": 730088.8664478936,
  "testnet": false,
  "keypoololdest": 1510690816,
  "keypoolsize": 5,
  "paytxfee": 0.00000000,
  "relayfee": 0.00001000,
  "errors": ""

Keep in mind, these commands would need to be run in the directory where particld, particl-cli reside (not in the partyman directory)

Hi, from "getstakinginfo" from my particl-cli path I get the following:
"Enabled": 1
"Staking": 0
"Cause": 'low_balance"
"Errors": ""

How can I get the staking to show "1"?

Thanks

hmm...do you have your LOCAL wallet running and unlocked for staking only (lock icon shows as orange color and shows "unlocked staking only" if you hover over). Also, do you have LOCAL wallet unlocked for cold staking (snowflake icon at top is blue color and hover over shows "cold staking enabled"?

Have you completely followed all of the instructions in this guide?
https://particl.news/guide-setting-up-particl-cold-staking-f5d9073bac4

Just to let you know, I'm encountering the same issue now after I moved all of my particl to a new address. Now the cold staking percentage is back to 0% and the cold staking node shows that staking is no longer enabled with a cause of low balance, which is not correct:
  "staking": 0,
  "cause": "low_balance",

I'm thinking I might need to redo the cold staking setup again and generate a new cold staking address...

seems to be cold staking again after leaving my local wallet unlocked for staking and receiving some stakes...I didn't need to reconfigure anything on the cold staking node itself
nimelo

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 08:32:41 AM

Hi there,

I'm doing a comparison between various anonymous coins.   

Would it be possible to get some feedback as to how to assess Particl?   

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2669844.0

This would have been very easy to do with Shadowcoin, but I'm having a harder time finding as much info on Particl's privacy and Anonymity features.    I have heard some say it's the exact same as shadowcoin, while others say it's a complete re-write.    Any help would be appreciated, especially if you can provide info backed up (ie., whitepaper, website, github, comments from devs).

thanks!

Particl will have everything Shadowcash had but its been upgraded to the very latest bitcoin code base.

Atomic swaps
Confidential transactions
Ring CT - On test net and currently under review
Tor implementation is easy to setup but not built into the wallet just yet

This graphic might be of use: https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi65.tinypic.com%2F2wbular.jpg&t=584&c=wQ2QbtmAx89KLg

Latest news here: https://particl.news/particl-2017-year-in-review-b9984b8ce797

SafeCoins

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 10:16:35 PM

Particl will have everything Shadowcash had but its been upgraded to the very latest bitcoin code base.

Atomic swaps
Confidential transactions
Ring CT - On test net and currently under review
Tor implementation is easy to setup but not built into the wallet just yet

This graphic might be of use: https://ip.bitcointalk.org/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fi65.tinypic.com%2F2wbular.jpg&t=584&c=wQ2QbtmAx89KLg

Latest news here: https://particl.news/particl-2017-year-in-review-b9984b8ce797

Thank you kindly!

So just to be sure...is this correct?  Would it be possible to define the confidential transactions?  Is this done with multisig?

Atomic swaps   Yes, has this now
Confidential transactions  Yes, has this now.   But what specifically is being used to do this?
Ring CT - On test net and currently under review    Roadmap
Tor implementation is easy to setup but not built into the wallet just yet  Roadmap

I will stay tuned!   Nice work
cryptoguard

Activity: 226

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:17:39 AM

I will just copy-paste what I posted on the other  thread for the Particl readers here:

We are aware information about our project currently is all over the place. We are redesigning our website from scratch to include all the information about the project and it should be ready in a just a few weeks. In the meantime, I can fill you in with the information as it relates to the image you posted in your OP (the spreadsheet):

Mixing/Ring Signatures: RingCT + CT
Mixing/Multisignature Transactions: Yes
Mixing/Atomic Swaps: Yes
Hiding/Tor Integration: Optional
Hiding/Stealth Address: Yes
Hiding/Encrypted Messaging: Yes
Protection/Quantum Resistance: Yes
Protetion/POS: PPoS (improved from PoS3)

If you want more in-depth information about the nature of our privacy coin and platform, you can either read my Particl articles at decentralize.today/@cryptoguard or contact me and I will be happy to help you in any way I can.

Particl In A Nutshell (9min read) https://decentralize.today/particl-in-a-nutshell-6dd9ecc97d27
In-Depth Presentation (55min read)  https://decentralize.today/in-depth-presentation-of-the-particl-project-b3a41923a07e
Cold Staking (8min read) https://decentralize.today/particls-10th-of-november-hardfork-cold-staking-quantum-resistance-a083ef3913cc

For the purpose of this thread, here is a quick crash course about the privacy features of our project (sorry for the bold words, I just want to make it easy for people to quickly read through):

Our vision:
We strongly believe that the best way to make a coin valuable is to have a strong ecosytem and economy built around it so that users can easily use and spend their coins without having to cash out back to fiat. This is why we are building the Particl platform; a full-blown decentralized and privacy ecosystem built directly into our GUI wallet which also works with almost any other cryptocurrency while still preserving total anonymity. This privacy platform will provide many services to all crypto communities such as a marketplace, a messaging system, and in the future many other privacy Dapps that furthers our mission of creating an entire ecosystem/economy (i.e. could be a privacy DEX, or Twitter-style communication apps...).

We are an inclusive project and want to work with other crypto communities by building an economy and privacy ecosystem that anyone can use with their favorite coin on!

Particl Coin (PART):
- PART is always updated to the latest BTC Core codebase within days. It is currently on Bitcoin Core 0.15.1.1. Particl does it faster than any other project, including Litecoin.
- PART has three states of privacy: public (same privacy as Bitcoin), blinded (uses CT to hide transacting amounts) and anon (uses RingCT to hide transacting amounts and participants). It is the first project to ever implement both CT and RingCT on the BTC codebase (instead of Cryptonote)
- 100% of blocks and transactions are Segwit. Particl is the first native segwit blockchain ever
- 100% PoS, no PoW period ever. Particl is the first "pure PoS" blockchain ever
- Lightning Network-ready

Particl Proof-of-Stake:
- Improved from PoS3 (more secure and private)
- Passive income of minimum 5% on year 1, declining 1% per year and stabilizing at 2%
- Quantum-Resistant
- Cold and hardware staking
- Protocol support for staking pools and staking reward management tool
- Decentralized voting & governance
- Self-Funding of the project (the Particl Foundation (non-profit Swiss Foundation registered by MME, the same legal firm as the Ethereum Foundation) receives 10% of all block rewards)

Privacy Platform:
- This platform is included in our beautiful GUI wallet. This is from the same team who designed SDC/XSPEC wallet but now uses better and more secure GUI technologies (all sandboxed as well)
- First ever 100% anonymous and decentralized marketplace (eBay-style, with no-fee decentralized escrow system)
- The marketplace will only be the first privacy Dapp of the platform. Any privacy Dapp can be developed through smart-contracts. Any contract can use PART's native CT and RingCT privacy protocols
- The platform accepts almost all crypto-currencies either through third-party or atomic swaps, however, whenever a PART transaction occurs, coins are automatically transferred into PART so that the platform can use CT/RingCT. That means all transactions, even from other coins, generate demand for the PART coin.
- Storage is stored off-chain on DSNs (off-chain data storage networks) to greatly increase scalability. Particl uses SMSG, its own P2P data storage network embedded into each blockchain node, but can very easily integrate any other DSN such as IPFS. This allow the platform to always include the latest tech.
- Messaging system
- Tor-enabled
- No metadata leak possible, every metadata is constantly stripped off any piece of data

These are just a couple of key points to help you further your research on Particl and how it compares to other privacy projects. If you are interested by what was above, then please do read my articles as they go into more details or contact me and I'll be more than happy to help you in your research.

Cheers mate!

P.S. We have started an imgur image folder which includes some infographics on some of our stuff such as privacy protocols, cold staking, etc. You can follow the link here: https://imgur.com/a/J9MsU
Kirilp

Activity: 504
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:34:50 AM

Is it possible to be anonymous with Bitcoin? Particl (PART) Decentralized Private Marketplace

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=qCm5V6OF-hU
semsyor

Activity: 365
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:25:08 PM

How to set up the Particl QT wallet and enable staking!

This is a tutorial that will explain you how to set up the Particl-QT wallet and unlock it for staking! This tutorial is for windows (32bit) system only! The Virtual Machine I used to set this up has a “Dutch” language setting so this will be different to you local settings!

https://medium.com/@louisbloom/how-to-set-up-the-particl-qt-wallet-and-enable-staking-7a716b989850
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:13:34 PM

Charlie Shrem Joins Particl’s Team of Advisors

Particl, a blockchain-based startup creating a peer-to-peer marketplace, has brought on a big name to their advisory team in Charlie Shrem. Particl’s founder, Ryno Mathee, has said that they are “excited to get some input from an industry heavyweight.” According to their press release, Shrem will participate in the project as a Strategic Advisor.

The addition provides credibility to the startup as Shrem is a prominent figure within the Bitcoin community, having co-founded one the the first and largest Bitcoin companies, BitInstant, in 2011.

Read more: https://coinidol.com/charlie-shrem-joins-particl-team-of-advisors/

LiteBit (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1133
Merit: 1050

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:21:01 PM

JANUARY 2018

Particl: 2017 Year in Review

Particl blockchain was born in 2017, July 17th. From our first days to our meaningful first steps, learning to run and stacking on muscle, seeking out leaders/teachers and listening to our cheering section — this year has been an amazing journey! (Read More)

Particl’s Cold Staking puts Meltdown/Spectre Exploit on Ice

Particl Cold Staking solves a vulnerability found in Proof of Stake consensus that actively broadcasts signatures of wallets containing coins. (Read More)
J_A_Bankster

Activity: 138
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:44:31 PM

Hey People, quick question; the mac wallet is this one --> particl_1.0.0_amd64.deb   ??

Thanks
cryptoguard

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:01:32 PM

Hey People, quick question; the mac wallet is this one --> particl_1.0.0_amd64.deb   ??

Thanks

It is this one here: https://github.com/particl/partgui/releases/tag/v1.1.0

MacOS's wallet had a bug that was fixed!
rickosu

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:27:25 PM

extremely bullish on this project. insanely undervalued due to underwhelming marketing, but that is due to the ramp up once the marketplace alpha is set to release. that should be sometime in late jan and early feb, so the hype train is rapidly approaching. the nice thing about this project is that it is bringing real utility to the entire crypto industry by accepting every coin through their marketplace. right now, the rest of the coins outside of bitcoin are valued based on PURE speculation, Particl will be valued based on its real-world utility and that utility should be very high indeed.

tldr: BULLISH PART
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:10:01 AM

https://steemit.com/bitcoin/@chief-crypto/particl-bitcoin-privacy-pos-cold-storage-pos-messenging-app-framework-p2p-marketplace-w-atomic-swaps-that-pays-dividends

Immediately bought a bag after reading up/verifying info on this coin. Super nifty coin. Can't wait to see the marketplace!

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
nimelo

Activity: 222
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 06:46:14 AM

Comparing Verge and Particl : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DS5v3bdVoAEKAct.jpg

Can you guess which coin has $170 million market cap vs $2.6 billion? Cheesy
cryptoguard

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:50:50 PM

Comparing Verge and Particl : https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DS5v3bdVoAEKAct.jpg

Can you guess which coin has $170 million market cap vs $2.6 billion? Cheesy

Crazy huh? Tongue
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 »
  Print  

Jump to: