Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:44:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 07:47:05 PM

hmmm interesting project when presale and crowdsale start ?

In August, Token Pre-sale will start while the crowdsale will start September/October, with this there will be enough time for preparations and sensitizing the public and making alot of noise about it in the media to boost ICO.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 08:20:42 PM

I read about BitBoost partnership with PassLfix: I never heard of that, but after doing some google search, I found their site http://pacifics.org/

Another ZUG start up - sounds great partnership !

i see a lot of video about PassLfix on youtube.
it's awesome!
and the partnership with bitBoost i think can do a great joint venture!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
bob75coin

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2017, 09:55:40 PM

Interesting project!
I signed for twitter bounty!

I want to do the same for facebook but the I noticed that is required 300 friends! Isn't that to much?
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 05:34:33 AM

Interesting project!

I want to do the same for facebook but the I noticed that is required 300 friends! Isn't that to much?
It isn't too much like the other facebook bounty campaigns it reasonable because there are some participants that have many facebook accounts and how simple to create many facebook accounts just to join in a facebook bounty campaign .If you have a legit facebook accounts i'm sure your friends will be more than 300 .
enigmatical

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 07:14:21 AM

Interesting project!

No, I actually think Twitter campaign requirement of 100 followership is quite much, maybe a 50 would be moderate, as for facebook its quite easier to have more than 300 friends for a genuine account but not so for twitter. A lot would have joined in twitter campaign if not for that 100 followers clause.
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:55:54 AM

I've read that you can also participate via shapeshift ? if I remember well, there is this option. it would be very comfortable having other coin available and for maintaining the bitcoin in the weeks of the presale. what do you think?
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 10:32:51 AM

Interesting project!

I didn't know about twitter bounty, thanks for sorting it out.

IMHO Facebook campaigns are totally a waste of time. There's no real "crypto" market on that social media so far.

enigmatical

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 11:40:46 AM

I've read that you can also participate via shapeshift ? if I remember well, there is this option. it would be very comfortable having other coin available and for maintaining the bitcoin in the weeks of the presale. what do you think?

No I think what they actually meant was the internal wallet on the block app can be funded from an external ether wallet or via shapeshift from within the blocks interface when making a purchase. But for the ICO, you can participate with BTC, ETH, ETC and WAVES.
enigmatical

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 03:13:20 PM

Interesting project!

I didn't know about twitter bounty, thanks for sorting it out.

IMHO Facebook campaigns are totally a waste of time. There's no real "crypto" market on that social media so far.

As funny as it may sound, I still see it as easiest, because you need at least one publications per week, like, follow and share, sensitizing the general public about the project still is paramount for success of ICO.
BitBoost

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

bitboost.net

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 04:55:50 PM

No I think what they actually meant was the internal wallet on the block app can be funded from an external ether wallet or via shapeshift from within the blocks interface when making a purchase. But for the ICO, you can participate with BTC, ETH, ETC and WAVES.

Right. Anyway you can find more details here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egusps8EYes
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2856
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 08:44:26 PM

Interesting project!

I also join only twitter bounty campaign one of the easyest that i see only a post a week,facebook i can t join it i don t have 300 friends maybe to high requirement...
enigmatical

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:03:58 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 09:12:57 PM by enigmatical

Nice video tutorial, shows how to buy Ether from within block wallet. It impressive to see that devs worked hard to develop The Block as an app at this stage of the project. This would boost confidence for prospective investors.
1cyrax00

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
July 05, 2017, 09:32:00 PM

Nice video tutorial, shows how to buy Ether from within block wallet

It is an interesting way to buy Ether on that video. I read about new marketplace on bitboost, when will this ICO start?

Shofiqul

Activity: 258
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 02:17:00 AM

Joined Facebook and twitter bounty. Good luck. Smiley
enigmatical

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 06:32:11 AM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 09:16:29 PM by enigmatical

Nice video tutorial, shows how to buy Ether from within block wallet. It impressive to see that devs worked hard to develop The Block as an app at this stage of the project. This would boost confidence for prospective investors.

It is an interesting way to buy Ether on that video. I read about new marketplace on bitboost, when will this ICO start?

The Bitboost's ICO pre-sale will start in mid August, after which the crowd sale follows in September/October. Although we all still await an official announcement or publication in this regard.
LocoMB

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:25:52 AM

The ICO pre-sale will start in August, after which the crowd sale follows in September/October.

what is the difference between an 'ICO pre-sale' and a 'crowd sale'?

will there be a cap?
wolfgb888

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:26:21 AM

you can also call to bitboost wallet dex ? when we have the linux version if you do ? many partecipamti I believe that they use linux,
and then we need a dex compatible. thanks let us know   Wink
yeswepump
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1011

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:41:24 AM

The ICO pre-sale will start in August, after which the crowd sale follows in September/October.

what is the difference between an 'ICO pre-sale' and a 'crowd sale'?

will there be a cap?

you should read the first post in this thread, it's rather well explained

Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:22:12 AM

you can also call to bitboost wallet dex ? when we have the linux version if you do ? many partecipamti I believe that they use linux,
and then we need a dex compatible. thanks let us know   Wink

Hi wolfgb888, we are going to relase the Linux versin during the beta testing phase, Mac version will be improved too.

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 01:33:01 PM

at least i can read the new updates from this BitBoost project,,
Pre-Sale is on august, its about 1 month from now, is there any exact date ?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: