Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 12:50:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
Mazt rhiezt

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:24:50 AM

My only fear with ether is the problem of the conjestion as witnessed in some recent ICO, how would this impact on the business e-commerce operation of the block?
I think something should done be about that, the more the ICO the more problems. Sometimes it could be deliberate. It doesn't get encouraging.
All experienced the same panic, but still moved to overcome fear.
Hopefully this project changed the perception of people over the ico that keeps repeating lately.

██
▐█▄             ▄█▀
███    ▄██▄    ▄█▀ ██                          ██
███   ▄████   ▄█▀ ▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄
███  ▄█▀███  ▄█▀ ██▌ ▄██▀▄▀██▌ █▀  ▄█▀       ▄██▌ ▄██▀ ▀▄
███ ▄█▀▐███ ██▀ ██▌ ▐███▀ ▄█▀    ▄█▀        ▄██▌ ▄██   ▄▀
▐██▄█▀  █████▀ ▐██  ███  ▐██   ▄█▀          ██▀  ██▌  ▄▀
 ▀██▀   ▀██▀    ▀█  ▀█   ▀█  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀  ██ ▀█    ▀███▀

Every BTCit of Fun
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀████████▀▄
██▄▀██████▀▄██
▐███▌▐████▌▐███▌
██▀▄██████▄▀██
▀▄████████▄▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄█████████████████
        ███████████████████
       ██████████████████▀
      █████▀▀
     ████▀
    ████▀
   ████▀
  ████▀
 ████▀
████▀
████████░████████
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
▐███████▄░▄███████▌
███████▄░▄███████
███████████████

▀███████▀
▀▀▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
   BET NOW   
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 09:54:05 AM

Amazing aspect of this project that thrills me is that it re-creates the infrastructure of an e-commerce store using smart contracts and subsidizes fees for its users unlike other online stores such as ebay, amazon etc
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 11:14:44 AM

Amazing aspect of this project that thrills me is that it re-creates the infrastructure of an e-commerce store using smart contracts and subsidizes fees for its users unlike other online stores such as ebay, amazon etc
this I will have an e-commerce dedicated to my activity on line with the costs shot down, and all the security of a P2P technology
enigmatical

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 02:01:44 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 09:25:30 PM by enigmatical

I have seen a video demonstration of The Block, when will the beta version of The Block be introduced for easily accessibility of the general public, probably on or before the token sale would be much appreciated.
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:13:24 PM

state, generating a healthy curiosity in the community, are very excited about the new e-commerce
BitBoost

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

bitboost.net

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:16:24 PM

When will the beta version of the block introduced for easily accessibility of the general public

It will be released within token pre-sale...
BitBoost

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

bitboost.net

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 03:38:20 PM

https://twitter.com/Bitboosters/status/883708593916317696

enigmatical

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:16:56 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 09:28:57 PM by enigmatical

This is awesome, can't wait for presale of token to experience the usage of the beta version first hand, if this would be made available at that time as a working product app always arouse more interests for investors.
unsoindovo
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1042

https://locktrip.com/?refId=40964

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 08:21:53 PM

this is really awesome!!!
not so much projects have some alpha or pre-alpha demo to check in the ICO phase.
this means who they are on the right way!!!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
enigmatical

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:46:24 AM

I think we should spread the word about this wonderful project on other social media platforms apart from facebook, twitter and this forum, bounty or no bounty for this to be a success as pre-token sales draws nearer.
wyz2484

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:51:02 AM

Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected
Ben111

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 12:44:25 PM

I don't understand, when people buy someting on bitboost they pay taxes
enigmatical

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:16:20 PM

I don't think you pretty much understand how this project work and what its all about, here's the white paper, read through: http://www.bitboost.net/whitepaper-theblock/
wolfgb888

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 01:52:35 PM

in the faq you can find a lot of answers,   http://www.bitboost.net/faq/   but I think that for these questions so specific
 you have to refer to the legislature of your country and ask the accountant tax
1cyrax00

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 02:08:02 PM

Everything looking very nice,I decided to invest in the project and I hope this will be the right decision.
Wishing for the project will be successful than what I expected

Yeah, I think like you. This project will have a great success, but we hope to increase our investment partecipating at presale. Good luck.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 07:26:01 PM

maybe i will buy some token at presale...i hope this project will have success...can t wait more to try  beta version of mobile wallet...
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:36:51 PM

maybe i will buy some token at presale...i hope this project will have success...can t wait more to try  beta version of mobile wallet...

i don't understand if the code will be open source or it will be private?Huh
there will be a gitHub repository if it will be open source?
pls let us know.

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
1cyrax00

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 09:42:10 PM

I will buy too. This is an amazing project and you have to wait about 1 month for pre-sale. When can we download beta-version?

enigmatical

View Profile
July 09, 2017, 11:31:35 PM
Last edit: November 11, 2017, 09:31:47 PM by enigmatical

Are there any plans already regarding listing of BBT in major exchange. Alot of us hope for big exchanges that have huge trading volume to boost the value of token. After ICO, I really look forward to this token being listed in major exchanges.
unsoindovo
Legendary

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 07:29:03 AM

I will buy too. This is an amazing project and you have to wait about 1 month for pre-sale. When can we download beta-version?
when devs will answer to this question we will understand if there will be a github channel too...
i hope this!

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: