Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 02:13:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:38:08 PM

After the fork happens,  I anticipate more investors would come in because alot of people intend to make more money from btcgold before investing.

May I ask you something about the fork? Bitcoin price will go down (to increase in a second moment) or it will grow immediately? I did not understand very well how it will work and so which will be the consequences... Thank you!
the fork has occurred, the price of BTC went down a little, the price of BTG is stabilized. this is the situation at this time,
but I hope that there is an ascent of Alt, and increased attendance at the Ico
Yes we hope so too,  alts generally seem that  be on its way up as the btc price declines, what effect it will have on this ICO is quite uncertain, although I would advise to buy more ETH to invest before its becomes too expensive, and also because BBT token price would increase in a couple of days as the discount decreases.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:47:48 PM

I can see phase 2 ends in less than 2 hours, what's the progress rate of this ico,  how much is raised so far?
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:50:32 PM

Here is another interesting article on Bitboost on where they are going with The Block https://www.bitboost.net/blog/e-commerce-trend-report-marketplaces-adoption-where-are-we-going-with-the-block/
1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:12:30 PM

I want suggest to try the demo to test bitboost.. It is very simple to use and I like so much.. You will receive the installer if you write an email to info@bitboost.net

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:21:27 PM

I want suggest to try the demo to test bitboost.. It is very simple to use and I like so much.. You will receive the installer if you write an email to info@bitboost.net

I just wrote a reminder this morning since I didn't yet received it. I will check the email later hoping in some good news. I'm very curious about how it looks!  Roll Eyes

fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:49:34 PM

I just wrote a reminder this morning since I didn't yet received it. I will check the email later hoping in some good news. I'm very curious about how it looks!  Roll Eyes

Surely it will look awesome and user friendly, so that new people will easy to understand and not confused how to use bitboost, and more new users will join to try bitboost then this app possible will famous
PrinceShake

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:59:30 PM

I just wrote a reminder this morning since I didn't yet received it. I will check the email later hoping in some good news. I'm very curious about how it looks!  Roll Eyes

Surely it will look awesome and user friendly, so that new people will easy to understand and not confused how to use bitboost, and more new users will join to try bitboost then this app possible will famous

all the explanation videos that they are doing now are in the same direction, I think. bitboost is in a field that is still too specific and the most part of internet users may find the project more complicate that it really is.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:02:40 PM

I just wrote a reminder this morning since I didn't yet received it. I will check the email later hoping in some good news. I'm very curious about how it looks!  Roll Eyes

I'm still waiting too for it, but I think that your reminder should be enough, so I will wait hopefully to install the app in a couple of days. for me it could be one of the strenght of this project in this moment.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:06:10 PM

I'm still waiting too for it, but I think that your reminder should be enough, so I will wait hopefully to install the app in a couple of days. for me it could be one of the strenght of this project in this moment.

They have to face a very difficult moment now, because they had the most important tasks (development and fundraising) in the same time. A good beta along with some good news in the token sale should be a great sign from Bitboost team!  Cool

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:08:37 PM

all the explanation videos that they are doing now are in the same direction, I think. bitboost is in a field that is still too specific and the most part of internet users may find the project more complicate that it really is.

it's just a matter of "literacy". once also computers looked as something very complicated made just for engineers. project like bitboost can bring cryptos in everyday life.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:12:56 PM

it's just a matter of "literacy". once also computers looked as something very complicated made just for engineers. project like bitboost can bring cryptos in everyday life.

there is also a lot of interest around this world in this moment, also because a lot of people looks at cryptocurrencies like at a new el dorado (and in some cases they are right)  Wink so the moment is perfect!

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:15:11 PM

there is also a lot of interest around this world in this moment, also because a lot of people looks at cryptocurrencies like at a new el dorado (and in some cases they are right)  Wink so the moment is perfect!

Bitboost brings something from the cryptocurrencies world in the real life, so it meets people in the halfway. This is one of the reasons that Bitboost should be good as project and also as an investment.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:18:25 PM

They have to face a very difficult moment now, because they had the most important tasks (development and fundraising) in the same time. A good beta along with some good news in the token sale should be a great sign from Bitboost team!  Cool

as we were saying previously, bitboost chose (or maybe is was not a choice) to do both these steps together. it is complicate for a startup team to follow both in the same moment, but maybe they don't had other ways to act.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:20:13 PM

as we were saying previously, bitboost chose (or maybe is was not a choice) to do both these steps together. it is complicate for a startup team to follow both in the same moment, but maybe they don't had other ways to act.

I think so... bitboost may require a lot of programing and testing so they had no choice. the most important thing is try to keep them motivated to face the difficults and reach their goals!

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:39:19 PM

After the fork happens,  I anticipate more investors would come in because alot of people intend to make more money from btcgold before investing.

May I ask you something about the fork? Bitcoin price will go down (to increase in a second moment) or it will grow immediately? I did not understand very well how it will work and so which will be the consequences... Thank you!
the fork has occurred, the price of BTC went down a little, the price of BTG is stabilized. this is the situation at this time,

the only problem is the timing: I hope that bitcoin will start to grow again in less that two weeks (anyway is so much higher that a month ago) so before the end of the ico. also eth has went down a bit to stabilize again on its ordinary value.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:42:05 PM

the only problem is the timing: I hope that bitcoin will start to grow again in less that two weeks (anyway is so much higher that a month ago) so before the end of the ico. also eth has went down a bit to stabilize again on its ordinary value.

the increase of the price was due to the people who thought to see their wallet doubled with the fork, so they purchased bitcoin and changed other cryptos, as eth. in this moment bitcoin price is getting lower so maybe it's the time to buy it (or just wait another couple of days).

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:46:12 PM

Yes we hope so too,  alts generally seem that  be on its way up as the btc price declines, what effect it will have on this ICO is quite uncertain, although I would advise to buy more ETH to invest before its becomes too expensive, and also because BBT token price would increase in a couple of days as the discount decreases.

I had the same idea, but in the last days the price has grown back to its value (better for bitboost). Until this night the price was lower enough to make it become a good investment.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:49:57 PM

I had the same idea, but in the last days the price has grown back to its value (better for bitboost). Until this night the price was lower enough to make it become a good investment.

in my opinion now you have to wait a couple of days. bitcoin price will go a bit more down and the other alts will be back on their ones. so we'll have to change fiat or other alts in bitcoin, wait for a new massive grown and then change in some alt, like eth.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:51:55 PM

in my opinion now you have to wait a couple of days. bitcoin price will go a bit more down and the other alts will be back on their ones. so we'll have to change fiat or other alts in bitcoin, wait for a new massive grown and then change in some alt, like eth.

the growth (or the decrease) of bitcoin and altcoins in a lot of cases are related, so they go up and down in the same way. is not a rule that bitcoin grows when alts go down and vice versa.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:53:57 PM

the growth (or the decrease) of bitcoin and altcoins in a lot of cases are related, so they go up and down in the same way. is not a rule that bitcoin grows when alts go down and vice versa.

yes, of course, you have to distinguish the cases. for example: when there was the ban in china all the cryptos were affected by it (obviously) so they went down in almost the same way.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: