Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:17:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
1cyrax00

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:56:16 PM

I want suggest to try the demo to test bitboost.. It is very simple to use and I like so much.. You will receive the installer if you write an email to info@bitboost.net

I just wrote a reminder this morning since I didn't yet received it. I will check the email later hoping in some good news. I'm very curious about how it looks!  Roll Eyes

Surely it will look awesome and user friendly, so that new people will easy to understand and not confused how to use bitboost, and more new users will join to try bitboost then this app possible will famous

all the explanation videos that they are doing now are in the same direction, I think. bitboost is in a field that is still too specific and the most part of internet users may find the project more complicate that it really is.

it's just a matter of "literacy". once also computers looked as something very complicated made just for engineers. project like bitboost can bring cryptos in everyday life.

there is also a lot of interest around this world in this moment, also because a lot of people looks at cryptocurrencies like at a new el dorado (and in some cases they are right)  Wink so the moment is perfect!

Bitboost brings something from the cryptocurrencies world in the real life, so it meets people in the halfway. This is one of the reasons that Bitboost should be good as project and also as an investment.

They reply to me in five minutes.. very efficient service and assistance.. I hope will be in this way forever.. Good job to all staff

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:57:11 PM

After the fork happens,  I anticipate more investors would come in because alot of people intend to make more money from btcgold before investing.

May I ask you something about the fork? Bitcoin price will go down (to increase in a second moment) or it will grow immediately? I did not understand very well how it will work and so which will be the consequences... Thank you!
the fork has occurred, the price of BTC went down a little, the price of BTG is stabilized. this is the situation at this time,
but I hope that there is an ascent of Alt, and increased attendance at the Ico
Yes we hope so too,  alts generally seem that  be on its way up as the btc price declines, what effect it will have on this ICO is quite uncertain, although I would advise to buy more ETH to invest before its becomes too expensive, and also because BBT token price would increase in a couple of days as the discount decreases.

I had the same idea, but in the last days the price has grown back to its value (better for bitboost). Until this night the price was lower enough to make it become a good investment.

in my opinion now you have to wait a couple of days. bitcoin price will go a bit more down and the other alts will be back on their ones. so we'll have to change fiat or other alts in bitcoin, wait for a new massive grown and then change in some alt, like eth.

the growth (or the decrease) of bitcoin and altcoins in a lot of cases are related, so they go up and down in the same way. is not a rule that bitcoin grows when alts go down and vice versa.

yes, of course, you have to distinguish the cases. for example: when there was the ban in china all the cryptos were affected by it (obviously) so they went down in almost the same way.

In this case the movement starts inside the ecosystem (ban instead is something external) so the strenght of bitcoin can correspond to a weakness of other cryptos, just because investors move their money back and forth.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:59:35 PM

I want suggest to try the demo to test bitboost.. It is very simple to use and I like so much.. You will receive the installer if you write an email to info@bitboost.net

I just wrote a reminder this morning since I didn't yet received it. I will check the email later hoping in some good news. I'm very curious about how it looks!  Roll Eyes

Surely it will look awesome and user friendly, so that new people will easy to understand and not confused how to use bitboost, and more new users will join to try bitboost then this app possible will famous

all the explanation videos that they are doing now are in the same direction, I think. bitboost is in a field that is still too specific and the most part of internet users may find the project more complicate that it really is.

it's just a matter of "literacy". once also computers looked as something very complicated made just for engineers. project like bitboost can bring cryptos in everyday life.

there is also a lot of interest around this world in this moment, also because a lot of people looks at cryptocurrencies like at a new el dorado (and in some cases they are right)  Wink so the moment is perfect!

Bitboost brings something from the cryptocurrencies world in the real life, so it meets people in the halfway. This is one of the reasons that Bitboost should be good as project and also as an investment.

They reply to me in five minutes.. very efficient service and assistance.. I hope will be in this way forever.. Good job to all staff

awesome! it is something very good to hear. in a near future, when they will have some costumers this one of the things that can make a big difference in e-commerce!

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
latumi1

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:04:38 PM

After the fork happens,  I anticipate more investors would come in because alot of people intend to make more money from btcgold before investing.

May I ask you something about the fork? Bitcoin price will go down (to increase in a second moment) or it will grow immediately? I did not understand very well how it will work and so which will be the consequences... Thank you!
the fork has occurred, the price of BTC went down a little, the price of BTG is stabilized. this is the situation at this time,
but I hope that there is an ascent of Alt, and increased attendance at the Ico

the only problem is the timing: I hope that bitcoin will start to grow again in less that two weeks (anyway is so much higher that a month ago) so before the end of the ico. also eth has went down a bit to stabilize again on its ordinary value.
Maybe but it will very hard as B2X and BTC both claims they are the true bitcoin in November so the price won't back to like it was around the fork.
Icoalert00

Activity: 278

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 03:27:54 PM

why the spreadsheet doesn't updating? it's been a week i still don't see my account there have a stakes per week, should i remove my signatures now? because i still not know if i am qualified for this campaign.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:44:59 PM

i think after this hard fork a lot of people will come back and invest again in altcoin/ico so bitboost token sale will boost soon...
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:04:28 PM

Interesting article on whether p2p would be replaced by decentralized exchanges https://cointelegraph.com/news/will-decentralized-exchanges-replace-peer-to-peer-exchanges-completely
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:12:39 PM

Interesting article on whether p2p would be replaced by decentralized exchanges https://cointelegraph.com/news/will-decentralized-exchanges-replace-peer-to-peer-exchanges-completely
I am confident that there will be an explosion of DEX in the cosrso next year
Starting with the fact that made us ask this question in the first place, peer-to-peer exchanges are becoming more popular every day. Despite the recent progress made by decentralized exchanges, users are still more likely to resort to platforms they find simple and familiar (we’ll talk more about this in the next section)
enigmatical

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:24:56 PM

Starting with the fact that made us ask this question in the first place, peer-to-peer exchanges are becoming more popular every day. Despite the recent progress made by decentralized exchanges, users are still more likely to resort to platforms they find simple and familiar (we’ll talk more about this in the next section)

However, centralized exchanges are much more versatile in complying with the law and defending themselves against hacker attacks. Also no matter how much you love Bitcoin and crypto in general, cash is still king and there is really no easy way of getting around it. Although decentralized exchanges allow users to exchange cryptos for cryptos, the system is pretty much closed off from fiat currencies.
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 08:24:56 AM

However, centralized exchanges are much more versatile in complying with the law and defending themselves against hacker attacks. Also no matter how much you love Bitcoin and crypto in general, cash is still king and there is really no easy way of getting around it. Although decentralized exchanges allow users to exchange cryptos for cryptos, the system is pretty much closed off from fiat currencies.
That's the way it is now, but I think it will change soon. More and more places are excepting cryptocurrency and have some good things that fiat can never have. Crypto goes up and down in cycles and you can see that coming but when fiat goes down it goes down pretty hard and money loses value. For me cryptocurrencies are next big thing and bit by bit we will see cryptocurrencies being used in pair with fiat.
enigmatical

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:29:26 AM

BBT is officially 0.44 USD and currently in the 3rd phase of the token sale of this marvelous project. Now is yet another opportunity to buy it before discounts decrease in 6days.
wolfgb888

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 09:59:33 AM

BBT is officially 0.44 USD and currently in the 3rd phase of the token sale of this marvelous project. Now is yet another opportunity to buy it before discounts decrease in 6days.
I am convinced that with the pre-sale is a mistake to enter into an Ico. Even now, it remains a good opportunity,
 if I had more capital available to put more money.
shanazihr85

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:46:52 AM

I am convinced that with the pre-sale is a mistake to enter into an Ico. Even now, it remains a good opportunity,
 if I had more capital available to put more money.
I agree with you!! Also now is a good opportunity to enter... I also if I had more I would have invested much more. I also was not within the pre-sale...
dandan1010

Activity: 161

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 10:56:27 AM

This is a good project. Hope to get some coins next month. On exchanges is already and on what is planned next year?
wolfgb888

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 11:14:01 AM

Are springing up in other projects dedicated to business and in these sectors, such as LWF. would it be possible to combine these different services ? A seller uses BitBoost to sell the product, and LWF to deliver it. Connect technology to give a complete service decentralized ?
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:22:05 PM

Are springing up in other projects dedicated to business and in these sectors, such as LWF. would it be possible to combine these different services ? A seller uses BitBoost to sell the product, and LWF to deliver it. Connect technology to give a complete service decentralized ?
I was thinking exactly the same, would be a really good collaboration. That would be a revolution in online shopping. It would be a win win situation for both sides and many problems that they would separately have would disappear.
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:51:40 PM

I was thinking exactly the same, would be a really good collaboration. That would be a revolution in online shopping. It would be a win win situation for both sides and many problems that they would separately have would disappear.

LWF seems to be an interesting project. I've not yet read their white paper but it should be a good parter for bitboost, specially for unprofessional sellers in the launch!

PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:54:55 PM

LWF seems to be an interesting project. I've not yet read their white paper but it should be a good parter for bitboost, specially for unprofessional sellers in the launch!

one of the well known bitboost goals is to keep low the fee to list and sell an item. but one of the real problems of sellers is the logistic: shipment and specially storage are very high expenses that can hurt an activity.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:57:14 PM

one of the well known bitboost goals is to keep low the fee to list and sell an item. but one of the real problems of sellers is the logistic: shipment and specially storage are very high expenses that can hurt an activity.

No doubts that a partnership between then should be a win/win. They can decrease the costs and increase the efficency at the same time. I think that there are so many other projects in this ecosystem that can partner succesfully with Bitboost.

PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:59:11 PM

No doubts that a partnership between then should be a win/win. They can decrease the costs and increase the efficency at the same time. I think that there are so many other projects in this ecosystem that can partner succesfully with Bitboost.

of course, this is one of the ones we know. I think also that anryze should partner with both of them and so on. they should form a net in my opinion to increase the chances to grow as single projects and also as a new healthy ecosystem.

Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: