Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 06:18:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 08:59:23 AM

I sincerely hope that bitboost starts right away, i need an ecommerce that is fully operational and that i can buy it in crypto .

Do not worry, the team will fully development this project after this ico ends. Not only you that expect in order to bitboost starts right away but also all people around the world, because this project have more advantages than other e-commerce
The world is in a need for a good e-commerce that is working in cryptocurrency. I see BitBoost like a perfect opportunity for that to happen. The progress they showed in this ICO time it shows how serious they are.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2884
Merit: 605

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 10:00:29 AM

so no way to test a beta version before the end ico? hope they release soon then a fully functioning version...
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:34:28 PM

so no way to test a beta version before the end ico? hope they release soon then a fully functioning version...
Maybe there will be beta version before the end of ICO. From what I have read is that public beta is coming very soon, and also they have fixed a lot of bugs that have been in private beta. Here is the link I read about it: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/october-technical-updates-block/
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:49:00 PM

I sincerely hope that bitboost starts right away, i need an ecommerce that is fully operational and that i can buy it in crypto .

Do not worry, the team will fully development this project after this ico ends. Not only you that expect in order to bitboost starts right away but also all people around the world, because this project have more advantages than other e-commerce
The world is in a need for a good e-commerce that is working in cryptocurrency. I see BitBoost like a perfect opportunity for that to happen. The progress they showed in this ICO time it shows how serious they are.
Yes I agree with you,  bitboost alot of other opportunities to users on the blockchain, hence in 12days, fundraising comes to an end, also the final stage of bonus discount ends in 3days.  The time to support and invest in the awesome project is now or never.
1cyrax00

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:57:37 PM

Yes I agree with you,  bitboost alot of other opportunities to users on the blockchain, hence in 12days, fundraising comes to an end, also the final stage of bonus discount ends in 3days.  The time to support and invest in the awesome project is now or never.

I hope in the final pump of bitboost.. What is actual fund raised? When will bitboost be listed on coinmarketcap.com ?? If you have news please post here. Thanks

RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:20:49 PM

Maybe there will be beta version before the end of ICO. From what I have read is that public beta is coming very soon, and also they have fixed a lot of bugs that have been in private beta. Here is the link I read about it: https://www.bitboost.net/blog/october-technical-updates-block/

This link is the proof that they are working but it would be awesome to look at a beta (a fully funtional app would be too much in this phase) to see the quality of their programing.

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:48:23 PM

this is definetely a good pointGrin anyway... I hope to finally see the beta after this weekend because the time of the ico is almost over and it would be good to judge their actual work.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:51:45 PM

this is definetely a good pointGrin anyway... I hope to finally see the beta after this weekend because the time of the ico is almost over and it would be good to judge their actual work.

the release after this weekend is an official news, so it will be possible to see the engineering work and understand if our and their expectations are justified. a very important exam for bitboost!

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:55:11 PM

the release after this weekend is an official news, so it will be possible to see the engineering work and understand if our and their expectations are justified. a very important exam for bitboost!

there will be a lot of exams for here to the eventual placement in the market. also if this path will be successful some exams will gone bad, this is not decisive, it is not just black or white. it is just an opportuty to understand their level in this specific moment.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 02:59:45 PM

there will be a lot of exams for here to the eventual placement in the market. also if this path will be successful some exams will gone bad, this is not decisive, it is not just black or white. it is just an opportuty to understand their level in this specific moment.

I know... the pre sale has been so good to give them the chance to proceed anything will happen in the main sale. Sometimes you can be lucky (and good) and sometimes no (even if you've been good), but I'd really expect a great marketplace since the very beginning. their biggest competitors are very strong!

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:02:06 PM

I know... the pre sale has been so good to give them the chance to proceed anything will happen in the main sale. Sometimes you can be lucky (and good) and sometimes no (even if you've been good), but I'd really expect a great marketplace since the very beginning. their biggest competitors are very strong!

As I've already said the features and the service that they have in mind are good, no matter if their are in bitcoin field or not. I really hope I will buy and sell via Bitboost in the future, not just because I've invested.

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:04:12 PM

As I've already said the features and the service that they have in mind are good, no matter if their are in bitcoin field or not. I really hope I will buy and sell via Bitboost in the future, not just because I've invested.

no doubts they are better than ebay, for both sellers and buyer. amazon in this moment is the temple of ecommerce, but its fees are very high for small companies. bitboost have its chances.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:21:18 PM

no doubts they are better than ebay, for both sellers and buyer. amazon in this moment is the temple of ecommerce, but its fees are very high for small companies. bitboost have its chances.

their initial approach is good: with their features they can avoid bad customer experiences since the very start and they can make easy for good small sellers to be trusted by their potential clients.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
PrinceShake

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:24:52 PM

their initial approach is good: with their features they can avoid bad customer experiences since the very start and they can make easy for good small sellers to be trusted by their potential clients.

this is why in my opinion it's so important to have a good beta! they have enough funds to go ahead and a project that is good in every sector. if they have good programmers they are complete. so it's the final exam, for me.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:27:44 PM

this is why in my opinion it's so important to have a good beta! they have enough funds to go ahead and a project that is good in every sector. if they have good programmers they are complete. so it's the final exam, for me.

Ok, if this is your mind, I'm totally agree with you! I'm impatient to see it also because I'm a very curious person (and because this is one of the first crypto project that I've joined), but your thinking is right.

1cyrax00

Activity: 147

(: In medio stat virtus :)

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:28:20 PM

I think they are better than ebay too, but they can do better than openbazaar that is the top of ecommerce with cryptocurrencies.. There is a good market on this ecommerce platform.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:31:10 PM

they should be good also in communication to find the firsts sellers, they have to boost their website to make the products listed visible and they have to partners with other companies to grow, so the road is still long, and a "not very good" beta can be fixed in the next future, so, for me, it is not the final exam, just an important test, but not the last one.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
RedenBlack13

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:33:15 PM

I think they are better than ebay too, but they can do better than openbazaar that is the top of ecommerce with cryptocurrencies.. There is a good market on this ecommerce platform.

I saw this openbazaar a few days ago, because another user in this thread was talking about it. OB it is interesting too, but, in my opinion, does not offer the same quality as Bitboost may do.

PrinceShake

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:36:05 PM

they should be good also in communication to find the firsts sellers, they have to boost their website to make the products listed visible and they have to partners with other companies to grow, so the road is still long, and a "not very good" beta can be fixed in the next future, so, for me, it is not the final exam, just an important test, but not the last one.

maybe the truth is in the middle: if the beta is not as great as the expectations it would be not the end, but a good beta can boost the final race of the token sale and be a solid point for investors and future users. if I was in bitboost I would like to not fail this test, no matter what.

Sevinpays

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 03:38:19 PM

maybe the truth is in the middle: if the beta is not as great as the expectations it would be not the end, but a good beta can boost the final race of the token sale and be a solid point for investors and future users. if I was in bitboost I would like to not fail this test, no matter what.

the most important thing is: (1) verify if the beta is a good starting point to grow, (2) promote in this forum and on every channel, and this is also our job Cool, and (3) wish them well for the end of the ico and what's next.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
Pages: « 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 [84] 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: