Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 11:23:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56670 times)
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2898
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:46:51 PM

i think must wait end of segwit before see some important investments on bitboost ico,now all try to buy btc not look at all at the icos in my opinion...
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 11:31:27 PM

With the ico ending in 8days and beta app released, fixed and ready,  this Bitboost is obviously headed for the sky in the e-commerce sector as the first decentralized marketplace for e-commerce.
Certainly it is the first project, it's also the one with the best team and more purposeful. Not only that, they also had great sponsors and supporters.
 I attended with a considerable amount of money !

What about bitcoin pump of today? Did bitboost have raised a new target? The next days are important for this ICO and I hope investors will join it.
We hope for this, spreading more word across all platforms to create more awareness is paramount, maybe Bitboost would be able to sell 100k BBT or more before ico ends
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:09:06 AM

i think must wait end of segwit before see some important investments on bitboost ico,now all try to buy btc not look at all at the icos in my opinion...
Not all but most of the bitcoiners and investors are now. Focus with bitcoins price. I saw that this ICO is always active in social media almost everyday they have a news feed on twitter. I thought this js a big project.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1299

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:57:37 AM

Not all but most of the bitcoiners and investors are now. Focus with bitcoins price. I saw that this ICO is always active in social media almost everyday they have a news feed on twitter. I thought this js a big project.
It is a big project but unfortunately done with a wrong timing because when bitcoin is on pump people choose to take advantage
to make money in short time, that way they can maximize their earning, but that was just my opinion which is based on what I observed now.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
OnTheMoon

Activity: 574
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:29:07 AM

Sure, Bitboost looks fine, nice team stay behind this project. This Bitcoin fork hype reflect on all coins and ico's now, but Bitboost do a great work for promotion and they have a real product, its not only idea.

██████████████████            ██████████
████████████████              ██████████
██████████████          ▄█   ███████████
████████████         ▄████   ███████████
██████████        ▄███████  ████████████
████████        ▄█████████  ████████████
██████        ▄███████████  ████████████
████       ▄██████████████ █████████████
██      ▄███████████████████████████████
▀        ███████████████████████████████
▄          █████████████████████████████
██▄         ▀███████████████████████████
████▄        ▀██████████████████████████
██████▄        ▀████████████████████████
████████▄        ████████████████▀ █████
██████████▄       ▀█████████████  ██████
████████████▄       ██████████   ███████
██████████████▄      ▀██████    ████████
████████████████▄▄     ███     █████████
███████████████████▄    ▀     ██████████
█████████████████████▄       ███████████
███████████████████████▄   ▄████████████

▄█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███▄                ▄███            █████            ████████████████   ████████████████▄             █████
███▀                 ███             ███   ███   ████▄              ▄████           ███████           ███                ███           ▀███           ███████
███                  ███             ███   ███   █████▄            ▄█████          ███▀ ▀███          ███                ███            ███          ███▀ ▀███
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███ ███▄        ▄███ ███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄        ███                ███           ▄███        ▄███▀   ▀███▄
███                  ███████████████████   ███   ███  ▀██▄      ▄██▀  ███       ▄███▀     ▀███▄       ████████████████   ████████████████▀        ▄███▀     ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███   ▀███    ███▀   ███      ▄███▀       ▀███▄      ███                ███        ███          ▄███▀       ▀███▄
███                  ███             ███   ███   ███    ▀███  ███▀    ███     ▄███▀         ▀███▄     ███                ███         ███        ▄███▀         ▀███▄
███▄                 ███             ███   ███   ███      ██████      ███    ▄███             ███▄    ███                ███          ███      ▄███             ███▄
▀█████████████████   ███             ███   ███   ███       ████       ███   ▄███               ███▄   ████████████████   ███           ███    ▄███               ███▄

|
  TRUE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM 
DECENTRALISED AUTONOMOUS UNIVERSES

HOME PAGE                                                                  WHITE PAPER 
|
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:16:11 AM

It is a big project but unfortunately done with a wrong timing because when bitcoin is on pump people choose to take advantage
to make money in short time, that way they can maximize their earning, but that was just my opinion which is based on what I observed now.
I see this time in the crypto-market as an opportunity to buy more ETH to invest in Bitboost because obviously BTC has become too expensive. Hopefully many investors would use this advantage to accumulate more BBT.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:35:45 AM

This new beta is much better ... I'm beginning to believe in this project. It's good that I invested in it.
I have always believed in Bitboost, the first beta release  was not a discouragement rather a sign of bigger improvements and upgrade to come, and it's already happening. Good luck team

The new beta is finally available? It is possible to try it or it's supposed that I have to do a deal with the devil to be allowed to download it?  Tongue Please, tell me if you know something. Thank you!

Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:48:36 AM

This new beta is much better ... I'm beginning to believe in this project. It's good that I invested in it.
I have always believed in Bitboost, the first beta release  was not a discouragement rather a sign of bigger improvements and upgrade to come, and it's already happening. Good luck team

The new beta is finally available? It is possible to try it or it's supposed that I have to do a deal with the devil to be allowed to download it?  Tongue Please, tell me if you know something. Thank you!

in the second case give me his number please... there's just a week left before the end of the main token sale, so there is at least enough time to try it and boost bitboost ico's last days.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:56:33 AM

in the second case give me his number please... there's just a week left before the end of the main token sale, so there is at least enough time to try it and boost bitboost ico's last days.

don't be so drastic, guys! if the public beta will be available we will try it, otherwise it will be a missing opportunities for all of us, but the project will go on anyway.

republicrypto

Activity: 1414
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:00:09 AM

I hope will be fast to release tokens so bitboost will be exchanged on websites exchange very soon and so the value will be high in first period.

can you explain me what is the main questions on your quotes ?
i'm a little confuse to understand,,

or did you mean about exchange that will be listing this Bitboost after the ICO's complete ?
if yes, just wait and be patience, because the crowdsale is still run, so after the crowdsale finish everything will be announce here my friends
regards
RedenBlack13

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:03:23 AM

don't be so drastic, guys! if the public beta will be available we will try it, otherwise it will be a missing opportunities for all of us, but the project will go on anyway.

Ok, ok, ok... maybe we have exagerated things!  Grin Grin Grin but it's just because I keep read about people who tried it and the only thing that I've tried is to have the link itself.

Sevinpays

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:06:14 AM

I hope will be fast to release tokens so bitboost will be exchanged on websites exchange very soon and so the value will be high in first period.

can you explain me what is the main questions on your quotes ?
i'm a little confuse to understand,,

or did you mean about exchange that will be listing this Bitboost after the ICO's complete ?
if yes, just wait and be patience, because the crowdsale is still run, so after the crowdsale finish everything will be announce here my friends
regards

I think this guys just mean to have a roi in the less time as possible. you can be agree or not with his strategy, but it seems to be an investor's legit wish. I recomend patience anyway.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:08:47 AM

Ok, ok, ok... maybe we have exagerated things!  Grin Grin Grin but it's just because I keep read about people who tried it and the only thing that I've tried is to have the link itself.

just wait a bit for an answer. I didn't see news on the telegram chat so I don't know if these voices are right or wrong. if they are true you will write again to their email address.

RedenBlack13

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:11:02 AM

just wait a bit for an answer. I didn't see news on the telegram chat so I don't know if these voices are right or wrong. if they are true you will write again to their email address.

This is obviously what I have and mean to do. You are right about the voices, even if the users that have written are in some way trusted because of the experience we had of them previous posts.

Sevinpays

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:14:08 AM

guys, as we perfectly know, normally big investors that want to join a project will join in in the end to avoid risks. this is the lst week, we have an interesting project, already founded enough to go further on. release now the beta would be the best way to be even more actractive for big capitals. so I hope so.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
arrivalelated

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:54:36 AM

Hi , I still would like to know how will be distributed the coins to bounty? How much coins we will receive after the bounty and then how many coins and at what lying, thank you. On the website I have read and not really understood it.
Dump3er

Activity: 1428
Merit: 575

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:21:36 PM

Right now, at what stage is your project?
BitBoost is at last phase of his ICO, 9 days left to end of ICO. https://www.bitboost.net/main-sale/index.html BitBoost will soon present the public beta so stay around it's worth investing. We need a online market based on crypto and BitBoost will provide that to us.
I guess there's still 3hrs more left to catch this bonus and buy Bitboost at a cheaper price,  however,  I read the open beta version of The Block is ready.
I realized that it is a ready version not public, the test version to try. Imo. At the same time remain 9 days to enter into the Ico, is an ample time.

After token sale Bitboost will be on coinmarketcap.. I hope start increasing the value joining that website.. How many eth and btc are raised?
BitBoost raised 1827 ETH and 114 BTC until now. I posted the link where you can see all info about sales. Now we are in last 9 days in ICO. I will post the link again so you can see it by yourself https://www.bitboost.net/main-sale/index.html
Token sale is gradually beginning to pick up  massively, we hope the whales would keep investing heavily in these last days of the ICO.
The whales arrive soon, as soon as it finishes climbing BTC, do not miss this huge project, is one of the best,  BitBoost

You say as soon as BTC finishes climbing. The question is when will that be? Wink Ever?  Bitboost deserves more attention but right now it's difficult for ever project given the BTC action.

Because china market will open again and on 16th November btc will fork again.. In this period bitcoin don't stop to climb.. But after bitboost will increase its value.

Where do you have those news from that China will reopens the markets again? Along with other alts it would be good for Bitboost for sure.

SOMETIMES YOU WIN, SOMETIMES YOU LEARN!
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:00:31 PM

Can anyone explain to me what happens with the unsold tokens? Will be maybe a relaunch on the market?
muffinrejoice

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:31:56 PM

is there any minimal threshold for initial purchase?
ven7net

Activity: 1946
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:44:59 PM

Why do not the bounty tables update?
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: