Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:23:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
Sevinpays

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:07:07 PM

Can anyone explain to me what happens with the unsold tokens? Will be maybe a relaunch on the market?

The unsold tokens during the ico will be used for future funding rounds and will be locked for a minimum period of one year. By that time, the platform is expected to be fully functional. The purpose is to maintain confidence in the project and to ensure that these tokens cannot be sold. This will be achieved using a smart contract or multi-signature escrow.These remaining tokens will be sold at a significantly higher price than the initial pre-sale tranche of 25 million and the main-sale tokens.

while we wait for some news about the website I would like to comment this post: in my opinion do not destroy the unsold token would be the best thing (if you don't mean to send them as gift, obviously).

I think they just mean to have a sort of second token sale later. After all wait for a fully functional product can ease them to increase the BBT value and have higher profits than now.

reading at this it seems that they have more advantages in wait for a second chance that sell all the tokens now in this token sale. we should read the reaching of the soft cap and not so much more as a good news?  Huh

Mmmh... I don't know. When they will have a fully functional product they will have the chance to earn money with their services. Now they need to sell tokens to make their product more efficient, so it is good if now they go closer to their hard cap.

there's also something else to consider: for an investor is less riskful to buy now at a very lower price and sell later to make a great profit. if they will buy later the opportunity will be less profitable.

A I R W A L L E T │    The Gold Standard of Airdrops  
 ►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:10:36 PM

Can anyone explain to me what happens with the unsold tokens? Will be maybe a relaunch on the market?

The unsold tokens during the ico will be used for future funding rounds and will be locked for a minimum period of one year. By that time, the platform is expected to be fully functional. The purpose is to maintain confidence in the project and to ensure that these tokens cannot be sold. This will be achieved using a smart contract or multi-signature escrow.These remaining tokens will be sold at a significantly higher price than the initial pre-sale tranche of 25 million and the main-sale tokens.

while we wait for some news about the website I would like to comment this post: in my opinion do not destroy the unsold token would be the best thing (if you don't mean to send them as gift, obviously).

I think they just mean to have a sort of second token sale later. After all wait for a fully functional product can ease them to increase the BBT value and have higher profits than now.

reading at this it seems that they have more advantages in wait for a second chance that sell all the tokens now in this token sale. we should read the reaching of the soft cap and not so much more as a good news?  Huh

Mmmh... I don't know. When they will have a fully functional product they will have the chance to earn money with their services. Now they need to sell tokens to make their product more efficient, so it is good if now they go closer to their hard cap.

there's also something else to consider: for an investor is less riskful to buy now at a very lower price and sell later to make a great profit. if they will buy later the opportunity will be less profitable.

so it's more realistic to consider it just as a way to save what they doesn't raised until now. anyway it's more profitable for everybody to save the unsold token from destruction.

Sevinpays

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:12:32 PM

so it's more realistic to consider it just as a way to save what they doesn't raised until now. anyway it's more profitable for everybody to save the unsold token from destruction.

just if the project is strong enough to arouse some interest in more difficult conditions (previously described) later. if they don't sell them in a second moment the destruction will be inevitable to maintain high their value.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
[        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        LinkedIn        ANN THREAD        TELEGRAM        INSTAGRAM        ]
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:14:54 PM

I tried now and it seems there are no news about the problems with the website. If I remember well they had similar problem a few weeks ago with the whitepaper and/or some images, so I hope that their funds will help them to choose some better storage services.  Wink

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 06:56:25 PM

I tried now and it seems there are no news about the problems with the website. If I remember well they had similar problem a few weeks ago with the whitepaper and/or some images, so I hope that their funds will help them to choose some better storage services.  Wink
I'm sure they will fix this problem, maybe large number of people got in the website and it is like a ddos attack. Just better server would fix the problem. Really exited to try the beta version those days.
dart_w

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:21:34 PM

Do you have telegram channel?
Eldest

Activity: 353
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:33:13 PM

New agreement between Bitboost and LWF - Local World Forwarders, decentralized logistic platform: take a look!

https://www.bitboost.net/blog/delivery-options-block-agreement-lwf/
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:04:49 PM

New agreement between Bitboost and LWF - Local World Forwarders, decentralized logistic platform: take a look!

This partnership is definitely a step in the right direction especially where a decentralized e-commerce store goes into an agreement with a platform that uses integrated blockchain technology to provide excellent solutions to the logistics service. I anticipated this synergy which compliments each other for smooth operation and delivery of services.
khroma

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:09:48 PM

For a decentralized logistics platform to work hand-in-hand with The Block is a well thought collaboration. Keep it up
enigmatical

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 09:10:43 PM

Do you have telegram channel?
Yes Bitboost has a international telegram channel, you can connect with them here: https://t.me/bitboostint
PrinceShake

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:56:05 PM

a lot of people laughed when I talked about a possible partnership between them (part II). I know that partner with another startup can be a risk, but can be also a possibility to grow stronger together!

RedenBlack13

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 10:59:20 PM

a lot of people laughed when I talked about a possible partnership between them (part II). I know that partner with another startup can be a risk, but can be also a possibility to grow stronger together!

I'm very glad of that partnership! Maybe I'm a bit romantic, but see two good startups that try to emerge together is great, it can be something profitable for both, so I wish them the best!

Sevinpays

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 11:21:38 PM

a new partnership with a good company is always a good news. I was just meaning that there are some risks in give the responsibility to a startup that can potentially be in late with its development or can fail in a couple of months. I obviously hope that this will not happen to bitboost and lwf.

►   WHITEPAPER   ◄
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:24:01 AM

LWF is the first service in the world that allows anyone to receive or send parcels across the globe. The first practical model for secure, decentralised logistics. By partnership with LWF then bitboost will more easy to delivery an goods to their customers
wolfgb888

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:35:00 AM

LWF is the first service in the world that allows anyone to receive or send parcels across the globe. The first practical model for secure, decentralised logistics. By partnership with LWF then bitboost will more easy to delivery an goods to their customers
Fantastic for this news, I have written the past few days that it could be a good future convergence projects, which have the same purposes.
I am convinced that to operate together with projects with the same technology, can give greater dynamism to the economies blockchain.
Now, we are adding another decentralized, blockchain-based, third party service for delivery: LWF, a recently created startup. LWF uses integrated blockchain technology to provide excellent solutions to the logistics service. It will let users have a decentralized, clear, and profitable environment where they can safely build the first P2P-logistic-network.
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 11:58:58 AM

Fantastic for this news, I have written the past few days that it could be a good future convergence projects, which have the same purposes.
I am convinced that to operate together with projects with the same technology, can give greater dynamism to the economies blockchain.
Now, we are adding another decentralized, blockchain-based, third party service for delivery: LWF, a recently created startup. LWF uses integrated blockchain technology to provide excellent solutions to the logistics service. It will let users have a decentralized, clear, and profitable environment where they can safely build the first P2P-logistic-network.

I think bitboost and LWF have possibility to success together. Bitboost can save more delivery fee because usually can get discount if partnership. LWF also get more advantage because they can delivery more goods by partnership with biboost
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 02:56:28 PM

Wow that's really ground braking, it's the best possible deal for both sides, and I see those 2 projects benefit a lot from this. I believe in both projects and seeing both of them working together is really something special.
enigmatical

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 03:56:06 PM

They both offer services that compliment each other. Having several partners will help Bitboost provide the best service for users on The Block. This partnership agreement will give users more delivery options, as buyers will have the option to use standard delivery companies too.
RedenBlack13

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:13:27 PM

They both offer services that compliment each other. Having several partners will help Bitboost provide the best service for users on The Block. This partnership agreement will give users more delivery options, as buyers will have the option to use standard delivery companies too.

In this moment Bitboost can offer a complete service to the non professional sellers that have to a face lot of costs in terms of logistic, shipment and fees. I hope this can help Bitboost (and LWF as well) to emerge!

coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:15:30 PM

Wow that's really ground braking, it's the best possible deal for both sides, and I see those 2 projects benefit a lot from this. I believe in both projects and seeing both of them working together is really something special.

a lot of good movement in this project, and the ICO almost finish in few days again,
i hope everything will be fine and become a great project in this years

Pages: « 1 ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 [91] 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: