Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:11:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
khroma

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:50:00 PM

Hello campaign manager why i have no stakes for this week? i already posted a 10 post per week that in the rules said. can you please message me or reply in this post why does my name in the spreadsheet does not have any stakes? thank you very much for respond.

Here is a thread for Bitboost bounty complaint: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1836417.msg21764762#msg21764762

But to be honest I doubt if the bounty manager still has the time to come back here read messages better send him a pm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=819403
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2017, 05:23:51 PM

Hi,

are BBT for Freemarket share holders already distributed? Should be after 9th of November right?
I do not see mine.

Sent them to Recipient:   NXT-5ZNG-7DLM-7ZQJ-CQS8P
From

My ETH address: 0x44972081803933d09Ec49f44aCF09109A391EC1D

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:08:45 AM

I am indeed excited to see that finally Bitboost is listed on coinmarketcap, project is making progress, coincodex listing is also another new development. A little patience am sure more planned exchanges would manifest.
Surely i believe that the team will add BBT coin in another exchange, but it will need more time. So better to wait or accumulate this coin when the price down. I am sure the team can fulfill their works in accordance with their roadmap
moneynews

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:17:04 AM

Hello campaign manager why i have no stakes for this week? i already posted a 10 post per week that in the rules said. can you please message me or reply in this post why does my name in the spreadsheet does not have any stakes? thank you very much for respond.

what kind of bounty campaign did you joined, because as i know all of bounty campaign from this project is done now,,
just check this posts

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1836417.msg24411488#msg24411488
khroma

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:12:18 PM

Am still awaiting distributions of the BBT token, has anyone here received. I really hope for more exchanges with good trade volume  to list BBT instead of just Etherdelta
ragavancoin

Activity: 1432
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:28:52 PM

Am still awaiting distributions of the BBT token, has anyone here received. I really hope for more exchanges with good trade volume  to list BBT instead of just Etherdelta
Yes still there is no announcement about bounties distribution from the campaign manager or bitboost team, I sooner we will get a good news about that.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
.CYBERTRUCK.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:42:12 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2017, 11:18:30 AM by Buyingallcoinsz

Am still awaiting distributions of the BBT token, has anyone here received. I really hope for more exchanges with good trade volume  to list BBT instead of just Etherdelta
Yes still there is no announcement about bounties distribution from the campaign manager or bitboost team, I sooner we will get a good news about that.

Same here still no bounty received. I was told it would be distributed sunday. No one in the chat answers me when I ask about it, just getting ignored...
moneynews

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:47:52 PM

Am still awaiting distributions of the BBT token, has anyone here received. I really hope for more exchanges with good trade volume  to list BBT instead of just Etherdelta

Same here still no bounty received. I was told it would be distributed sunday. No one in the chat answers me when I ask about it, just getting ignored. Starts to smell unfortunately.

join the Bitboost telegram, so you will receive the latest updates from bitboost
and the bounty rewards is being distributed start from today, but should be patient maybe you will receive the reards tomorrow or later day
X - Mas

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:56:33 PM

Same here still no bounty received. I was told it would be distributed sunday. No one in the chat answers me when I ask about it, just getting ignored. Starts to smell unfortunately.

join the Bitboost telegram, so you will receive the latest updates from bitboost
and the bounty rewards is being distributed start from today, but should be patient maybe you will receive the reards tomorrow or later day

just be patience, they will distributed the bounty as soon as possible
so, don't worry, everything is on process.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:42:33 PM

Actually if you can check the addresses in the signature campaign you will find out that some have already received their bounties.
This team is legitimate but you have to understand that they cannot do the distribution instantly, maybe by now they are resting and will resume later, just relax, all of you will receive and I hope you'll make a good decision to hold.

krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:50:33 PM

Actually if you can check the addresses in the signature campaign you will find out that some have already received their bounties.
This team is legitimate but you have to understand that they cannot do the distribution instantly, maybe by now they are resting and will resume later, just relax, all of you will receive and I hope you'll make a good decision to hold.

why every new project thats already finished the crowdsale,
most of supporters can't wait for the distribution from the bounty campaign,
everything is need a process,, calculate the stake, check the stake etc,, so everyone must be patience

arjuna BTC

Activity: 994

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:12:37 PM

i hope today is the day, when the bounty rewards being distributed
because in the telegram channel bitboost team already announce abuot this

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:36:06 AM

i hope today is the day, when the bounty rewards being distributed
because in the telegram channel bitboost team already announce abuot this

Part of the reason bounties were delayed is to make correct calculations and also sieve out accounts with fraudulent activities, also payment of bounties started yesterday and hopefully would be concluded today or tomorrow, still depends on network confirmations.
Scholles

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:51:21 AM

I am still very baffled that most bounties are yet to be distributed yet who sets up all these massive sell orders on etherdelta. Some very low price???
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:54:05 AM

I am still very baffled that most bounties are yet to be distributed yet who sets up all these massive sell orders on etherdelta. Some very low price???

I doubt if an investor that participated during the pre-sale or ICO would be too eager to dump even below cost price as soon as it got listed on etherdelta. When the project is yet to blossom, am sorry for some people who would regret this action in future.
dredson1983

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:10:10 PM

I doubt if an investor that participated during the pre-sale or ICO would be too eager to dump even below cost price as soon as it got listed on etherdelta. When the project is yet to blossom, am sorry for some people who would regret this action in future.
I agree with you! This is a long term investment! Like biticoin ten years ago, Bitboost can have a great value in future!
Buyingallcoinsz

Activity: 392
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:55:43 PM

This, I also received some of my tokens right now but I am baffled by the people selling for these low prices. They are selling to buy orders not even half of what the original price was. Crazy and the only thing they do is push the price down for little money!
coinswebid

Activity: 1092

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:08:56 PM

This, I also received some of my tokens right now but I am baffled by the people selling for these low prices. They are selling to buy orders not even half of what the original price was. Crazy and the only thing they do is push the price down for little money!

people who sell this token in low price, never think about the future from this project,,
and they just think instant money, not a make a huge profit for long term investments

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Souldream
Legendary

Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 03:44:21 PM

i still didnt received my tokens im #33 in the sheet for sig
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 938

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:03:48 PM

i am still waiting for the tokens to be given to participants i am part of this success so i have the rights to be happy. this token is also in the coinmarket cap which is good for sure the traders will be waiting for this token to be released in some good market.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: