Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 10:31:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 [107] 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
JNR

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

@JNRcryptobox

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:53:22 AM

What is the key idea of the project?

Bitboost is decentralized crypto e-commerce. You can buy an items with your cryptocurrency, and bitboost will not charge you for the fee of purchasing. Seller also get benefits because they can sell their items with flat fee $1. So i think this project interesting

the idea is good, but the developer team should work hard for this,
because to get attentions from seller to start sell their product and buyers to start buy somethings in the block of bitboost need a good marketing strategy on it

Follow my twitter JNR CryptoBox - then DM me i will follow you back
Just Contact Me if you Need Me
Ξ BITCOINTALK Ξ  Ξ TWITTER Ξ Ξ TELEGRAM Ξ 
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:15:09 AM

Bitboost is decentralized crypto e-commerce. You can buy an items with your cryptocurrency, and bitboost will not charge you for the fee of purchasing. Seller also get benefits because they can sell their items with flat fee $1. So i think this project interesting

because to get attentions from seller to start sell their product and buyers to start buy somethings in the block of bitboost need a good marketing strategy on it

I agree with you, although this ico already ended but the teams must make a good marketing or promotion so that this project popular. So a lot of people will interested to using bitboost for marketplace
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:23:51 PM

I agree with you, although this ico already ended but the teams must make a good marketing or promotion so that this project popular. So a lot of people will interested to using bitboost for marketplace
Well, in that case we need an exchanges with greater volume because that is the best way to see a price pump at a short period of time.
Bitboost is quite new so let's give them time, I see the volume is lower than 1 btc, I don't really mind, let's wait until the volume will grow so we can sell with a profit.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:00:47 PM

I think you can forget about marketing and promotion. ICO failed proved it's not the strongest area of the current team. At least untill they change sth or get someone for that position. But ICO was not much money, so probably there will be none for marketing. A bit pitty project moved from KMD platform to ETH.
Also not true this project is totally fresh. The orig one was Freemarket on NXT platform. And the final Freemarket shares CAP was > then current BBT cap after new ICO. Hard to say it's success. Also not much communication. But was neither in the past. Big questionmark.
If the team will not change communication/marketing/pr approach wont get much credibility, and that one is also needed to get to another exchange as a trusted solution worth sth.
Maybe even overall strategy review is needed.
I think there is a few other solution on the market. First one will take it all - like amazon.
Tech is one part,  getting good relation with publicity 2nd. Also a community is needed as it helps verify assumptions and grow the product while resources are limited. Here I do not see community, just group of investors. Growing community and attracting people is a different skill. You need an enthusiast visionary with some charisma.
Of course commercial success can be there even without community, but community helps a lot in crypto. And if you are able to build community (sells skills here) then you can also sell the solution to final customers. Similar skills: building enthusiasm based on a vision. Sth that tech guys do not always get or see as important.
Let's see what will be there in 12 months.

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
execidris

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:20:35 AM

Have joined the project. I have sent the email. Thanks a lot for the opportunity.
GMob

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 12:32:40 AM

https://www.bitboost.net/blog/bitboost-allies-status

Bitboost and Status ( SNT ) will work together!

First step to a bright future. If a new exchange comes, the price will boom.. Hope you are ready.
awardotter

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 04:30:56 AM

Congratulations to all! ICO looks very good. I think the project still will declare themselves
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:39:06 AM

First step to a bright future. If a new exchange comes, the price will boom.. Hope you are ready.

this is great news comes from bitboost,,
now i know why the price of bitboost is increase today,,

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:46:20 AM

Very interesting i hope with partnership can make benefits each others. Because of this news the price of BBT increase highly. I hope this coin price can continue to increase because BBT price still cheap
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 11:02:53 AM

this is one of the reason why bitboost is a must have!  just wait mate until they join forces then we might see the price to pump more! but the price is also good this time considering that when you look at the p[rice of eth, it is already pumping! Smiley
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 01:56:04 PM

this is one of the reason why bitboost is a must have!  just wait mate until they join forces then we might see the price to pump more! but the price is also good this time considering that when you look at the p[rice of eth, it is already pumping! Smiley
This is just the beginning, I hope we can see more progress like this so we will see the price to pump again, volume is too low and BBT can only be found in Etherdelta as of this time, we need good exchanges so this kind of good news will be appreciated by big investors. I am still holding my BBT, it seems like it's still very cheap now, good timing to accumulate more for the future.

fajarkus12

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:06:38 PM

This is just the beginning, I hope we can see more progress like this so we will see the price to pump again, volume is too low and BBT can only be found in Etherdelta as of this time, we need good exchanges so this kind of good news will be appreciated by big investors. I am still holding my BBT, it seems like it's still very cheap now, good timing to accumulate more for the future.

I also still hold BBT coin because this project in the future i think will very interesting. Moreover the price now very cheap, so impossible i will sell it at low price. Better to hold and accumulate it again while the price is cheap now
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 03:45:57 AM

I also still hold BBT coin because this project in the future i think will very interesting. Moreover the price now very cheap, so impossible i will sell it at low price. Better to hold and accumulate it again while the price is cheap now
It's good to add more BBT on your holdings so you can earn a lot of profits once this will start to increase its value.
However, know that it will take more time, with this market which is low volume, it's hard to see a big demand, maybe listing in bigger exchange would help.

STUDENTCOIN