Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:21:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
ElenaZotova

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 02:06:21 PM

Everyone got their reward for the bounty?
Vorteqs

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:11:14 PM

Not yet,  I don't think so because of the kittes which affected the Ethereum network so there is delays in transactions until this is sorted out then all bounties would be sent.
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:14:19 PM

Better to buy more cheap Bitboost tokens now, this is the low cap project and price has a very big room for growth when the good news and major exchanges will come.
i am agree with you never hurts to hold a bit bitboost token
circulating supply only 4,862,878 BBT and the price is currently very cheap
after get list on some major exchange and platform ready for launch the price will significantly rise

I agree with you, this is potential project, but the team must working hard to promote bitboost so that a lot of people interested to using this platform when ready to launch

Absolutely correct, many people don't know the value yet until it's too late to grab BBT cheap,  imagine a token at 4.8M supply, the growth potential is massive and this would be a driver for 2018 by the time the app is released.
enigmatical

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 03:18:09 PM

where i can get information about the bounty social media ....
i have try in the telegram ... but not want to answer ... what the happend ?

You can find all bounty information here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1836417.0 also you can refer to: https://medium.com/bitboost/bitboost-token-crowdsale-bounty-campaign-e8a1796d6d03 for more detailed information regarding BBT bounty campaign
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:00:00 PM

Better to buy more cheap Bitboost tokens now, this is the low cap project and price has a very big room for growth when the good news and major exchanges will come.
after get list on some major exchange and platform ready for launch the price will significantly rise

I agree with you, this is potential project, but the team must working hard to promote bitboost so that a lot of people interested to using this platform when ready to launch

Absolutely correct, many people don't know the value yet until it's too late to grab BBT cheap,  imagine a token at 4.8M supply, the growth potential is massive and this would be a driver for 2018 by the time the app is released.

I still continue accumulate this coin as much as i can, because with low circulating supply seem will valuable. When the app will be release and listed on  major exchange, i am sure BBT price can skyrocket
enigmatical

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 12:26:10 PM

I still continue accumulate this coin as much as i can, because with low circulating supply seem will valuable. When the app will be release and listed on  major exchange, i am sure BBT price can skyrocket

Of course it definitely would shoot up in price, I am projecting next year 2018 by which time the platform would be ready with all the features set. Also as more mass adoption is gained on the platform it will also drive the price action.
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:29:31 PM

Of course it definitely would shoot up in price, I am projecting next year 2018 by which time the platform would be ready with all the features set. Also as more mass adoption is gained on the platform it will also drive the price action.

Maybe if i accumulate this coin from now i will be rich when the price start to increase  Grin, surely if platform will release. So for now i think be patient is the key so that i can get high profits
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:19:03 PM

Maybe if i accumulate this coin from now i will be rich when the price start to increase  Grin, surely if platform will release. So for now i think be patient is the key so that i can get high profits

you must be confident if you want big profits, after platform launch and listing on some major exchange significantly the price will go up multiply, for example like Dent currently:)
fajarkus12

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:45:49 PM

you must be confident if you want big profits, after platform launch and listing on some major exchange significantly the price will go up multiply, for example like Dent currently:)

To avoid big loss better if i buy this coin if the price down deep, buy it every the price down little by little so that if BBT price continue to down i will not big loss. One day there is a time when BBT price will increase
fibrolit

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:01:21 PM

Yes,for Facebook in November.
iqbalnr

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 06:25:51 PM

whether you can tell the certainty for the distribution of tokens to be received by the bounty
Kang TB

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

Revolutionizing Reward Points

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 08:09:22 PM

is there any informations about the exact date from bitboost team, when they will released the app ?

SHREW
     ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                
DISCOUNTED
PRE-SALE
LIVE NOW !
      ████
  ███
 ███
 ███
███
███
███
███
 ███
 ███
  ███
   ████
   Revolutionizing
         Reward Points  
████
  ███
   ███
   ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
    ███
   ███
   ███
  ███
████
       ▄███▄          ▄███▄             
    ███████         ▀▀███▌             
   ▐███████▌▄▄███████▄▄ ▀▀             
    ▀████████████████████▄             
      ▀█████████▀ ▄▄ ▀██████▄▄         
     ▐██████████▄ ▀▀ ▄██████████▄▄▄▄   
     ██████████████████████████████████
     ▐██████████████████████████▀▀▀▀   
      ▐███████████████████▀▀           
        ███████▀███████▀               
     ▄█  ████▀ ▄ ▀████  █▄             
    ███ ▐█▀  ▄███▄  ▀█▌ ▐██           
   ███     ▄███████▄     ███           
  ▐███   ▄▄ ▀▀███▀▀ ▄▄   ███▌         
  ▐████▄ ▀███▄▄ ▄▄███▀ ▄████▌         
   ▀█████▄ ▐███ ███▌ ▄█████▀           
     ▀████▌ ▐██ ██▌ ▐████▀             
        ▀▀           ▀▀                

BUY SHREW

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Finestream

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:10:50 PM

Yes, but patience is necessary to get the success you want, it's still new and therefore we need for the platform to be fully develop.
I've invested on Bitboost and I believe the team are competent enough to deliver based on their timeline, when it will be like dent then we will all be rich investing on this project, so keep the trust and always update yourself with the recent event so it will excite your from time to time.

ultrloa
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1235

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2017, 10:02:47 AM

is there any informations about the exact date from bitboost team, when they will released the app ?

I don't see any information on when the exact releasing date of their platforms also and I really want to know on when would that happen since many people really want to see some good developments on bitboost since the potential of this coin really high. Maybe they should add some exchange like binance so that we could see bitboost pump more and gain more supporters.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:20:36 PM

I don't see any information on when the exact releasing date of their platforms also and I really want to know on when would that happen since many people really want to see some good developments on bitboost since the potential of this coin really high. Maybe they should add some exchange like binance so that we could see bitboost pump more and gain more supporters.
I heard they are planning to have 2nd round of token sale is that true?
I am excited with some exchange like binance which is a good top exchange now. I agree to you bitboost is a big potentially coin and it is about to jump on the trend of booming the altcoin price.
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:01:13 PM

I am excited with some exchange like binance which is a good top exchange now. I agree to you bitboost is a big potentially coin and it is about to jump on the trend of booming the altcoin price.

where did you heard that mate? actually if that is true then that is  a good news. many have supported the fisrt ico, if they will have a second round, im sure many will also support them.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:57:44 PM

where is the informations about 2nd round of crowdsale come from ?
about exchange thats very good idea if this token listed in another exchange,

enigmatical

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:35:34 AM

I would suggest that you should read the information on the white paper properly word for word. This is a great project waiting to explode in 2018. More listing is expected and project development is also ongoing which would be unleashed soon. I
centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:05:48 AM

I would suggest that you should read the information on the white paper properly word for word. This is a great project waiting to explode in 2018. More listing is expected and project development is also ongoing which would be unleashed soon. I

as i can see it, BBT is just getting started. just like car, you need to heat it up before a good ride!
i believe BBT is just waiting to explode next year.  Smiley
ImGenius

Activity: 314

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:36:15 AM

as i can see it, BBT is just getting started. just like car, you need to heat it up before a good ride!
i believe BBT is just waiting to explode next year.  Smiley

i am also positive about this coin. as we can see, this has such a good potential. but we need to be patient to acquires the good and true value of BBT. because this isn't happen overnight. i want to  buy cheap in delta to have more BBT but unfortunately delta has security breached as of the moment and many tokens have just hacked.
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: