Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:50:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BBT] BitBoost - The Block - Decentralized Ecommerce on Ethereum Blockchain  (Read 56669 times)
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 01:20:00 AM

It is really difficult for many token holders to swallow the patient bean and wait for the full development of the platform before serious marketing goes into action but at this point, the best shot we've all got is to wait it out for this to go mainstream and hope for the best in BBT, then naturally more people buyers and sellers use it, it appreciates in value while new listing will fall in place too.

all holders must increase their patience in this situations,
i hope the development is active to develop this Bitboost,
and this project absolutely need a new and great marketing strategy to promote the platform
Have you guys joined the BBT telegram chat? There you can speak with team members and be sure that they work everyday on the project. Also the marketing campain starts in 2-3 months.

you are right the team of bitboost active in telegram,
but, the price is getting lower and lower,
and i hope there will be a good news for this project, at least BBT listed on others exchanges

mylabs01

Activity: 476
Merit: 251

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:50:39 AM

It is really difficult for many token holders to swallow the patient bean and wait for the full development of the platform before serious marketing goes into action but at this point, the best shot we've all got is to wait it out for this to go mainstream and hope for the best in BBT, then naturally more people buyers and sellers use it, it appreciates in value while new listing will fall in place too.

and this project absolutely need a new and great marketing strategy to promote the platform
Have you guys joined the BBT telegram chat? There you can speak with team members and be sure that they work everyday on the project. Also the marketing campain starts in 2-3 months.

and i hope there will be a good news for this project, at least BBT listed on others exchanges

The team is active, no doubt. But i dont think being active is enough to make a good development when in comes to the prjce of BBT.  Perhaps a new exchange is a good option for now.

▄▄▀▀▄▄
    ▄▄▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀▄▄
▄▄▀▀▄▄█████▄████▄▄▀▀▄▄
█▀▀█▄█████████████
█▄▄████▀   ▀██████
███████     █▄████
█████▀█▄   ▄██████
█▄█████▌   ▐█████
█████▀█     ██████
██▄███████████████
▀▀▄▄▀▀█████▀████▀▀▄▄▀▀
    ▀▀▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▄▄▀▀
PDATA
TOKEN
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
TELEGRAM     BITCOINTALK     FACEBOOK
MEDIUM    SLACK    TWITTER    YOUTUBE
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   E M A I L   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██
██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██   ██

██   ██
██
██
H
enigmatical

Activity: 588
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:42:54 PM

The team is active, no doubt. But i dont think being active is enough to make a good development when in comes to the prjce of BBT.  Perhaps a new exchange is a good option for now.

Being active and having an active team is one way to go about it but creating and developing a sustainable platform is another pertinent factor. However, it is reassuring atleast that the BBT team is not sleeping.
hamamana99

Activity: 188
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:30:06 AM

Why spend money in this environment? Why spend money when nothing to sell is there? Bbt has the perfect approach, be patient, make money.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:48:13 AM

The team is active, no doubt. But i dont think being active is enough to make a good development when in comes to the prjce of BBT.  Perhaps a new exchange is a good option for now.

Being active and having an active team is one way to go about it but creating and developing a sustainable platform is another pertinent factor. However, it is reassuring atleast that the BBT team is not sleeping.
I agree with that they are active enough. I only don't like is their telegram chat they are not much active to answer the queries as i observe and they still not say anything about future exchanges listings. The only exchange available is yobit. It is better to have a good balance marketing and progress with the actual product.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:35:32 PM

The team is active, no doubt. But i dont think being active is enough to make a good development when in comes to the prjce of BBT.  Perhaps a new exchange is a good option for now.

I agree with that they are active enough. I only don't like is their telegram chat they are not much active to answer the queries as i observe and they still not say anything about future exchanges listings. The only exchange available is yobit. It is better to have a good balance marketing and progress with the actual product.
Bro being listed is such a big process cause the exchanges basically do what they want even if the exchanges payed for being listed. And as far as I know BitBoost didn't pay to be listed.
Ipwich

Activity: 1050
Merit: 529

Student Coin

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

Hey there. Can anyone tell me what token rate will be on the ICO?

Make money? how can you do that when the project seems like already dying, only $24 volume now, https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitboost/
I don't know if the figure is still accurate but if there is no volume then that would not mean a positive thing.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Jiddu

Activity: 390
Merit: 250

into the clusterfuck

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:06:06 AM

Bitboost is rebranding!

Vote for your three favorite names: https://goo.gl/forms/23nwGkWtHAcF0SRz1
JooBra

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:15:02 PM

Bitboost is rebranding!

Nice too see some activities around BBT. We need more marketing. I know that is planed for later time of the year but shareholders would like some more activities.
baldricjohn

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

Hi all. For what i read so far i think that this is a very cool project.
I have a friend who linked me this new project, i'm gonna read the whole official documentation, because i want to really understand what is your final goal: anyway, the main post is well built and shared, this demonstrates that you are really motivated. And I also noticed that the presale date has come out: amazing!
vothikimhoa27072002

Activity: 24

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

I think that one of the main strengths of this concept is that it is built on the decentralized Ethereum blockchain using smart contracts.
So it will be resistant to the kinds of attacks that can take conventional websites offline!!
cryptonx

Activity: 1176

Futurov

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:02:47 PM

Bitboost is rebranding!

the form is already closed now Sad
can you tell me what the next name for bitboost will be ?

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
thanhthanhjapan

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 01:53:42 AM

I have been here for a long time.It seems to be an interesting  project when will release this game , i want to mine it ,i think that's very interesting
BtcMan2009

Activity: 1022
Merit: 340

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 09:37:15 AM

as for today the price is growing, but the main issue is the daily trade volume in bitboost
and when i write this, the 24 hours volume is less than $30, and this is not good for a great project like bitboost
A little something is not interesting it becomes, when you see that little in trading liquidity and bad trade volumes on a daily basis. It would be good to increase the trading volume and the possibility to add a stock exchange to exchange. This would have increased the number of users and would attract larger players.
JooBra

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:06:15 AM

as for today the price is growing, but the main issue is the daily trade volume in bitboost
and when i write this, the 24 hours volume is less than $30, and this is not good for a great project like bitboost
A little something is not interesting it becomes, when you see that little in trading liquidity and bad trade volumes on a daily basis. It would be good to increase the trading volume and the possibility to add a stock exchange to exchange. This would have increased the number of users and would attract larger players.
I think the biggest mistake fro the team is no paying to be listed. I know some projects that payed to be listed and after 5months still not listed. And BBT didn't pay so we hope something happens.
huyen17071999

Activity: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 06:59:51 AM

Offer programs that offer safe and transparent trades, are very attractive to trading players because they provide a sense of security and comfort when investing money..
JooBra

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

Offer programs that offer safe and transparent trades, are very attractive to trading players because they provide a sense of security and comfort when investing money..

BBT is working on project and marketplace. I think it is in beta phase or it passed it. Team is working and that is pretty good. Only thing what is missing is a bit of market volume so token can have bigger price.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:10:44 AM

BBT is working on project and marketplace. I think it is in beta phase or it passed it. Team is working and that is pretty good. Only thing what is missing is a bit of market volume so token can have bigger price.
Usually when the volume is low the development is not easily notice by investors.
Those who bought at $3 are now hoping for a big rise of this project but like I said low volume now is the problem, they need more exchanges.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:30:19 PM

Usually when the volume is low the development is not easily notice by investors.
Those who bought at $3 are now hoping for a big rise of this project but like I said low volume now is the problem, they need more exchanges.

I hope BBT can get listed on Kucoin to get more daily trading volume and then Binance exchange. But for the first thing marketing is necessary so that this project gets a lot of supporters and we can do vote BBT on Binance for free listing
cryptonx

Activity: 1176

Futurov

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:12:24 AM

the main issue is with the trading volume in this BBT,
and another exchange is really needed for this project

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 [120] 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: