Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 05:06:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112948 times)
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:47:16 AM
Last edit: April 24, 2017, 12:11:50 PM by Raven91

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
Never force them to join in the field of bitcoin. If they have no interest about it despite of showing how much profit you get, there is nothing we can do but to leave them by their own. Sooner, they would realize/regret how great does crypto currency's opportunity is.
atronite

Activity: 319

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 11:51:26 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
Never forced them to join in the field of bitcoin. If they have no interest about it despite of showing how much profit you get, there is nothing we can do but to leave them by their own. Sooner, they would realize/regret how great does crypto currency's opportunity is.

Yes its not good to force anyone for something and if they will find bitcoin useful for them then they will start using it at once when we introduce them to bitcoins and those who don't want to change their habit of investment or using a currency will never be interested in using bitcoins.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 01:59:02 PM

People who dont know about bitcoins may hate it.They may raise their doubts about security of investments in bitcoins.In their life,they would have come across many such economical innovations which turned to be scam.They may relate bitcoins with such scam projects.But we have to explain them what exactly bitcoin is and how it has crossed its early stage to reach today's price of $1100.If they still talk against bitcoins,then it would be better to leave them as they are.When they realize about bitcoins in future,they may regret.
Not knowing a particular thing is the typical reason for a person to hate something. Because if you do not know anything in a particular thing like bitcoin you may not start getting to it. When i do not know bitcoin way before, i usually do not care on bitcoin related news but when my friend started on introducing bitcoin to me that is the time that i push myself on getting to know more about bitcoin and the bet way to know bitcoin is through forum. You could also do signature campaign as you gain information you can post and earn bitcoin for more reason for you to used. And for me we can bitcoin through just continue support it as a part of its community. Because if we will do this the price of bitcoin may pump and increased resulting for people on becoming open on accepting bitcoin on transaction.
Jrock

Activity: 363

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:02:18 PM

Some say they don't like bitcoin, it's because they don't have any idea about it. And, maybe they have not been oriented properly. First, I will explain what is bitcoin,then explain what and how affects our life and it's advantages. 

That is a good way to explain it to people around us and if we tell them that they can earn extra money with it and it can make their future more secure then there is a possibility that they will start showing their interest in knowing more about bitcoins.

(altair)

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:12:51 PM

Ignore them and work hard to earn bitcoin, so in the future you will be the one laughing at them. We can't do anything if they don't like bitcoin. Soon they will regret when bitcoin's price is very high.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 02:18:27 PM

Some say they don't like bitcoin, it's because they don't have any idea about it. And, maybe they have not been oriented properly. First, I will explain what is bitcoin,then explain what and how affects our life and it's advantages. 

That is a good way to explain it to people around us and if we tell them that they can earn extra money with it and it can make their future more secure then there is a possibility that they will start showing their interest in knowing more about bitcoins.

Its not the debate of who does not aware of bitcoin. It's about the people who don't like the bitcoin. I won't give damn to people who are not willing to accept the potential of bitcoin but in future, They will follow the tail of bitcoin once it is become a legal money in use everywhere. For all that we only able to help bitcoin to spread everywhere with the help social networks like Facebook, Twitter, Whatsapp and etc...
axorb

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 04:55:26 PM

I will never waste my time behind those people who don't have any interest in bitcoins and instead I will prefer to invest that time in earning more bitcoins as people who are hating bitcoins at a moment will surely regret in future when bitcoin will become more popular.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 05:01:50 PM

But even after all that if they refuse to heed to you then we have to leave them because nemesis will definitely catch up with them as they see us profit and life becomes easier for us with Bitcoin in the future. There's nothing more we can do in my opinion.
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 24, 2017, 06:39:09 PM

Perhaps the best thing to do is not try to convince them but help them to try bitcoin. For example, help them to download a bitcoin wallet on the mobile and lend them some satoshis, let them try sending and receiving sats and see how this works and then imagine what can be applied to everyday life. You can also put examples of shops that already accept payment with bitcoin.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1336

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:36:17 AM

Just respect each others opinion. You cannot force bitcoin to others as well as they cannot force their hatred of bitcoin to you. Just listen, state your point and move on. There is no point in listening more if you already made your mind about bitcoin.
it is easy for some one to naturally hate something they do not understand or never heard of and honestly you can not force them to have a change  of heart so its definately best to respect their opinion and maybe one day they will come around.
Personally I don’ like to argue especially to those that have such a strong feelings about something so it is better for you to leave this person alone and keep benefiting your self through the use of bitcoin.
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 02:38:07 AM

Just respect each others opinion. You cannot force bitcoin to others as well as they cannot force their hatred of bitcoin to you. Just listen, state your point and move on. There is no point in listening more if you already made your mind about bitcoin.
it is easy for some one to naturally hate something they do not understand or never heard of and honestly you can not force them to have a change  of heart so its definately best to respect their opinion and maybe one day they will come around.
Personally I don’ like to argue especially to those that have such a strong feelings about something so it is better for you to leave this person alone and keep benefiting your self through the use of bitcoin.
As quoted arguing is just a way that we're forcing them to use, so let's give a base. Remaining is upon their own wish, let them decide whether to continue learning more about it and profit out of the same or just realize the goodness in the future and feel bad on not accepting our words.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
bonfite

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 03:08:24 AM

Just ignore them! It is none of your business if they don't like bitcoin. It's their lost not yours. Don't mind them. You did your part. You gave them the opportunity to know about it and shared them the knowledg about bitcoin if they still doubtful about it, Make them feel envy,
Doofus

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 04:59:21 AM

let it go, it's not ur responsibility to tell the world btc is a good investment.
SingAlong

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:55:38 AM

let it go, it's not ur responsibility to tell the world btc is a good investment.
If you use convinced him with all your might and still don't like Bitcoin then just walk away. You don't really need to stress yourself out with others and waste your time and energy with some useless things. Just think about the things that you can do with that time and energy which will do you good as much like knowing more about Bitcoin and profiting from it.

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
Alfa123

Activity: 203

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 08:57:20 AM

Just ignore them! It is none of your business if they don't like bitcoin. It's their lost not yours. Don't mind them. You did your part. You gave them the opportunity to know about it and shared them the knowledg about bitcoin if they still doubtful about it, Make them feel envy,

Yes. Why waste time explaining to those people who are trying to prove that bitcoin is bad. You just need to silently take advantage of all the advantages of crypto currency.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:40:34 PM

Yes. Why waste time explaining to those people who are trying to prove that bitcoin is bad. You just need to silently take advantage of all the advantages of crypto currency.
Agree.. don't waste your time to those people who can't help with bitcoin because they are just a trash in our community because they always talk bad about bitcoin. In the end of the day, you are not the loser but its their, so if you are worrying about those people who don't like bitcoin, just always think that bitcoin will help you to prove them that they are wrong.
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 12:52:50 PM

I think explaining to people who do not like bitcoin is not a waste of time because if we explain and help them understand the benefits of bitcoin investment, we will help bitcoin become more popular. The explanation is never wasted, the result of the explanation can help increase the number of bitcoin users and the value of bitcoin also increases, we do not have to help them, we are helping us become rich in the future. We should not ignore those who do not like bitcoin, we must try to convince them

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
doaremon

Activity: 532

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2017, 01:03:42 PM

If someone hate bitcoin, let it be. And when they will learn about it later they will regret for not knowing about it earlier  Grin This happened to me  Lips sealed But you can give some hint or advantage or features about bitcoin, that will be enough. People will learn about bitcoin now or later as its getting popular day by day

staff_1307

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:11:27 PM

You have to understand that these people do not understand very well what Bitcoin is.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
April 26, 2017, 01:14:11 PM

It's a free world. You can bring a horse to water, but you cannot force it to drink. The best you can do is try to educate them. Some people may not listen no matter what you do, so they can live in denial or arrogance, it doesn't affect us. We should focus on the people who could potentially believe in Bitcoin as a revolutionary technology.

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: