Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 11:52:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112954 times)
Renji Abarai

Activity: 230
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:27:09 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
You need to ignore those people! They aren't open minded like we are, and so we need to help each other rather than argue with random people about BTC.

Yeah Ignore them. Why bother with them if they are disinterested with bitcoin. We are living in a free world, we can not crucify him if he is not a bitcoin believer. Leave that person behind, let him be  happy with his decision.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ JOIN WHITELIST ]
▬        ICO  >  May 5th - June 4th        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
VTCutch

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 12:33:31 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
You need to ignore those people! They aren't open minded like we are, and so we need to help each other rather than argue with random people about BTC.

Yeah Ignore them. Why bother with them if they are disinterested with bitcoin. We are living in a free world, we can not crucify him if he is not a bitcoin believer. Leave that person behind, let him be  happy with his decision.

In fact, such people will not be happy with their decision, because in time they will see how many opportunities they lost without bitcoin.
naughty1

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:05:02 PM

In fact, such people will not be happy with their decision, because in time they will see how many opportunities they lost without bitcoin.

Everyone wants to be rich, so never leave him alone, give examples of bitcoin profits, make him change his mind, I believe if he gets Seeing the advantages of it, he would change his mind and start using bitcoin. And if possible, guide him wholeheartedly, teamwork always brings many advantages and makes him feel more excited.

▄▄█████████▄▄
     ▄███▀▀       ▀▀███▄
   ▄██▀               ▀██▄
  ██▀ ▄▄             ▄▄ ▀██
 ██▀  ▐██████▄ ▄██████▌  ▀██
██▀    ██  ███ ███  ██    ▀██
██      █▄ ▐██ ██▌ ▄█      ██
██▄      ▀ ▐██ ██▌ ▀      ▄██
 ██▄        ██ ██        ▄██
  ██▄        ███        ▄██
   ▀██▄              ▄██▀
     ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
        ▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██                                         
██████████  ▄▄  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ██▄     
██          ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ████▄   
██          ██  ██        ██     ▄▄██▀  ██   ▄██▀  ██ ▀██▄ 
██          ██  ██        ██  ▄██▀▀     ██▄██▀▀    ██   ▀██▄
██████████  ██  ████████  ██  ████████  █████████  ██     ██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀     ▀▀

Finance

▄█▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
         ▄█████▄   ▀███████████
 █▄    ▄█████████    ██████████
 ███▄▄█████████▀   ▄██████████▌
 ████████████▀   ▄████████████
▐██████████▀   ▄█████████▀ ▀██
▐█████████▄   █████████▀     ▀
████████████▄  ▀█████▀
███████▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█▀

Mirconome

Activity: 171

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:10:16 PM

Just laugh at them. They miss the opportunity to use modern currency for very profitable investment.
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 01:18:27 PM

People have their own opinion. We can't force them to like something that they don't even like.
Just respect them and try to avoid talking bitcoin infront of them.

People who don't to use the bitcoin properly and people lost bitcoins in anything will only don't go for bitcoin. Other all people will definitely support the bitcoin and blockchain technology. It has the potential to change the world and make a currency resolution, if its been accepted as a legal currency. I will say, please try once more to know the potential of bitcoin. It will help us for sure.
Cold-Heart

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 03:59:43 PM

Hmm.. I guess there only limited things to do to the people that hates bitcoins, but also to accept that the fact that they hate it because there is always a good reason to hate it.. In my opinion.. I guess we should tell them the positive things that a bitcoin can do and how it makes us happy and amazed of what a bitcoin contributed to our lives.. So... Yeah.. I guess that could change their way of thinking about bitcoins Smiley although its not for sure, but atleast we tried.. Smiley thank you..
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 04:16:29 PM

Enlighten them, share your knowledge and experiences about bitcoin. Tell them how it changed your life the moment you started bitcoin. It's not that people will actually hate bitcoin, It's just that they don't know the real deal about bitcoin on how it can play a major part in our future. I mean even for me, back then when I'm first hearing about bitcoin from a friend, I was thinking that it was a total nonsense.But later on, when he keeps on sharing his experiences, it got me interested and started doing research about bitcoin and suddenly I just got too attached to bitcoin.
Karloff

Activity: 256

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 05:11:02 PM

Enlighten them, share your knowledge and experiences about bitcoin. Tell them how it changed your life the moment you started bitcoin. It's not that people will actually hate bitcoin, It's just that they don't know the real deal about bitcoin on how it can play a major part in our future. I mean even for me, back then when I'm first hearing about bitcoin from a friend, I was thinking that it was a total nonsense.But later on, when he keeps on sharing his experiences, it got me interested and started doing research about bitcoin and suddenly I just got too attached to bitcoin.

Yes you are right. Many people do not use bitcoin only for the reason that they do not know about it. We need to tell people in every possible way that bitcoin is the currency of the future. I often tell my friends about bitcoin. But I do not impose
dmamigo

Activity: 1232

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 07:04:40 PM

I introduced Bitcoin to many friends, its not that everybody doesn't likes it, its like they are not interested.
Those who doesn't likes it, I simply ask once the reason, and then try again to show the potential of Bitcoin.
BTC STRATEGIST

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 08:36:22 PM

I can tell on the behalf of my local community, here (and in most of developing countries) people are technofobic (afraid of using technology) because of the widespread illiteracy and because of hundreds of years victimization by first world countries. 
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:39:49 PM

I introduced Bitcoin to many friends, its not that everybody doesn't likes it, its like they are not interested.
Those who doesn't likes it, I simply ask once the reason, and then try again to show the potential of Bitcoin.

I think the main reason that people don't like bitcoin is the bad explanation. There is some people they can't introduce how bitcoin is it with a good ways, so people who listen, they don't care about this topic, so they will be not interested. In other way, I like to know the reasons and open a good discuess with them.

Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 10:55:22 PM

I can tell on the behalf of my local community, here (and in most of developing countries) people are technofobic (afraid of using technology) because of the widespread illiteracy and because of hundreds of years victimization by first world countries. 

Here in my place, also, mostly people are afraid of using technology, such as computer or laptops because they don't know how to, they afraid because they might broke it or something like that. Seeing that, I don't think that they will also like bitcoin, but we can't tell gow will they treat or react if they knew bitcoin.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3597

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:01:31 PM

I try to kill them! It's a revolution or not?!  Roll Eyes

Cheesy ahahhaha of course I joke Cheesy

How I react? Simply I ignore this, because you can't talk with everyone of everything!
Probably btc is an idea that have a strong support from high education people, people interested in hardware, high-tech, why not economy?
So if someone can't "understand" the concept and say btc it's just a stupid idea I don't make absolute anything.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
xypos

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:09:03 PM

I think the main reason that people don't like bitcoin is the bad explanation. There is some people they can't introduce how bitcoin is it with a good ways, so people who listen, they don't care about this topic, so they will be not interested. In other way, I like to know the reasons and open a good discuess with them.
It does not necessary has to be a bad explanation, I think this is not the most important reason.
The thing is that we are having issue with people that are just not interested about cryptocurrencies, so in my opinion you cannot do anything about it: you won't force them to buy bitcoins, right?
It is just only their free will to start educating about BTC and altcoins, nobody is going to tell anyone else what to do.

To be honest however, i think that many people may change their mind, in the moment they hear that you can make additional money on bitcoin without much effort taken. It is all about skills (depends what are you good at) and creativity (unless you are some kind of a freelancer).
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:17:00 PM

There arent any reason for dont like Bitcoin , i think,  if someone dont like Bitcoin my idea is this person doesnt know what is bitcoin or they dont know how to use it or they know wrong things about bitocin,  because of if someone dont like bitcoin we have to explain this person about bitcoin and we have to understand what is wrong  then we can tell this person true things.
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 28, 2017, 11:27:16 PM

The person who dont like bitcoin is if they had any bad experience when they used to use bitcoin and have invested in any bad investment scheme and got cheated or else if anyone have cheated them with false commitment. Apart from that even if after knowing about the bitcoin features and its value they are avoiding is then the reason should be very big and we should know it and solve it because their is no reason which dont have any solutions.
BTC STRATEGIST

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:07:48 AM

Here in my place, also, mostly people are afraid of using technology, such as computer or laptops because they don't know how to, they afraid because they might broke it or something like that. Seeing that, I don't think that they will also like bitcoin, but we can't tell gow will they treat or react if they knew bitcoin.

Well that is the paradox. Knowledge is power that is why it is kept secret in the past ages, if you give this knowledge to all then there will be no power associated to it for the simply reason of the relative nature of power. For the time being just enjoy it .. Grin
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 07:24:40 AM

Leave him alone bro. If he don't understand and don't like "the world of walt disney" that mean that the problem is him himself and not bitcoin. There are to many others who will want to learn more about it and some of them will love it. Go with them and leave the first in his ignorance.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 08:59:47 AM

Well, for what am I gonna do is I will ignore him/her only i'll just let her voice out his/her feelings about in bitcoin then once done sharing it to me, I will tell him simple explanation about it that he is wrong on thinking about in bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 11:40:27 AM

Well, for what am I gonna do is I will ignore him/her only i'll just let her voice out his/her feelings about in bitcoin then once done sharing it to me, I will tell him simple explanation about it that he is wrong on thinking about in bitcoin.
That is the right attitude for a bitcoin user or any person, let the other people tell their feelings and what they think about something like bitcoin and after that, then it is your turn to explain or defend the bitcoin and tell them the facts or informations that can prove that they are wrong and sometimes it is effective because most of the times it is the key for a person to be open minded.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: