Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112954 times)
robelneo
Legendary

Activity: 3276
Merit: 1207

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2017, 01:20:10 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.

You cannot argue with this kind of people,they are so ignorant about this so it's useless to make them believers,so best way to do it is just ignore them anyway they will just feel and notice bitcoin in everyday life as soon as they saw bitcoin atm and merchants accepting Bitcoin.

Vorth

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 03:19:09 PM

Person who express his hatred on Bitcoin , might be a very strange of this lucrative currency. You should teach him about the merits of Bitcoin as one of them is to ask him if he can carry his local currency to any country outside his homeland? BTC is the only currency acceptable anywhere
bartolo

Activity: 1176
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:46:18 PM

The question is whether people who don´t like bitcoin really know it, if they know this world from the inside, if they have tried it, or if, on the contrary, they only know it from the outside by what they have seen in the press or what they have been told, that is important to keep in mind.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 04:55:05 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
Also I have never experienced have debate on someone expressing hatred for bitcoin and crytocurrency generally but like the wise man said "the best way to win an augment is to avoid it" so I will try to explain but when it results to hate bitcoin I will keep quiet in other not to get hurt.
victory1

Activity: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 05:50:54 PM

Sadly I still believe BTC is not for people who are not self starter.

For a start, one need to be constantly be updated on internet security.
Else he/she will just incur losses in the future.
ModGirl

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 09:24:02 PM

The person who dont like bitcoin is if they had any bad experience when they used to use bitcoin and have invested in any bad investment scheme and got cheated or else if anyone have cheated them with false commitment. Apart from that even if after knowing about the bitcoin features and its value they are avoiding is then the reason should be very big and we should know it and solve it because their is no reason which dont have any solutions.
No, if a person know about Bitcoin then he will know better that Bitcoin is a very beneficial currency and will know that the lose to him is not because of Bitcoin. But because of his mistake and wrong decision. While that person who will not have any experience with Bitcoin will hate it and will not like to join it if he heard something g bad about Bitcoin .
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:07:53 PM

The person who dont like bitcoin is if they had any bad experience when they used to use bitcoin and have invested in any bad investment scheme and got cheated or else if anyone have cheated them with false commitment. Apart from that even if after knowing about the bitcoin features and its value they are avoiding is then the reason should be very big and we should know it and solve it because their is no reason which dont have any solutions.

I agree they are traumatized by the first time experience they had in bitcoins.  But I believe eventually they will come into their senses since they will realize that it was their greed and lack of knowledge about Bitcoin that made them lost a lot of money.   Just let them be for now, it takes time to heal.  And they will definitely come back when they have accepted the reason why they lost in bitcoin investment.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 29, 2017, 10:40:13 PM

Sadly I still believe BTC is not for people who are not self starter.

For a start, one need to be constantly be updated on internet security.
Else he/she will just incur losses in the future.

An individual doesnt need to be updated on internet security but being updated o the current updates of bitcoin or current trends. We really can't do imething about those people that doesn't like bitcoin. We just need to ignore and move on to our goal.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 12:42:45 AM

People who dont know about bitcoins may hate it.They may raise their doubts about security of investments in bitcoins.In their life,they would have come across many such economical innovations which turned to be scam.They may relate bitcoins with such scam projects.But we have to explain them what exactly bitcoin is and how it has crossed its early stage to reach today's price of $1100.If they still talk against bitcoins,then it would be better to leave them as they are.When they realize about bitcoins in future,they may regret.
Many people who does not know a thing about bitcoin may actually hate it at the they does know bitcoin at all. Before i also dont like new thing because it is to risky. But when people have a chance to get to know bitcoim better that the time they can used it and actually like using it. For me the best way for people to get to know bitcoin in a wider scale it is good to introduce them forum like this which they can gain information at the same time earn bitcoin on a signature campaign.
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 01:09:15 AM

Sometimes i want to make them become jealous when i get the advantage of bitcoin. So they can change their minds from not liking to be want to try it
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:53:15 AM

Sometimes i want to make them become jealous when i get the advantage of bitcoin. So they can change their minds from not liking to be want to try it

Certain situations why they don't like bitcoin and I think it is not up to us if they really don't have any interest in applying bitcoin in their life, it is their decisions just respect it and have a wonderful earning in bitcoin well you might never know they sometimes might realizes that they have wasted the opportunity they only have in learning and earning bitcoin.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:09:52 AM

You can actually do that by hard working in bitcoin and do all your best to earn money as much as you can and because of you earnings they will see that bitcoin is true and they will get interested like the typical people that when they see money then it is interesting for them. Someday those people who don't like bitcoin will go and come to you and they will ask you to teach them.
Kray

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 09:57:48 PM

Just let him with their statement and dont wanna talk about bitcoin again with them, it because they can not look into the future
J9901

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 30, 2017, 10:33:59 PM

Just let him with their statement and dont wanna talk about bitcoin again with them, it because they can not look into the future

That's the right thing to do as whenever I try to explain it to people around me they start making fun of me and tells me that I am wasting my time and money in bitcoins and in the end will get nothing in return but I have total faith in bitcoins and I am sure I will be having a last laugh.
SmokerFace

Activity: 958
Merit: 265

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 12:08:05 AM

You may not blame them if they hate bitcoins maybe they're just a newbie and they didn't know what is the benefits on investing bitcoins and they think that is scam, Try to convince them and explain how bitcoin works and how to earn a good profit from it 80% of the bitcoin users think that it is scam when they are in the newbie position just understand them and teach them in the good way.
and maybe the others who hates bitcoin is the one of the victims of HYIPs or other scam site so they think that all of bitcoin businesses is turning to scam.
dwieyani

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 02, 2017, 02:59:24 AM

Maybe who does not like bitcoin he just silent and meliahatnya only
Seeker01

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:43:11 AM

its hard to tell someone to invest or do trading in BTC. we must understand that not everyone are open for this kind of income, however we can do something better. we can teach people, we can tell them that BTC is a good opportunity to grow your money. Lets encourage everyone to invest in BTC so that everyone will become rich soon. Smiley
MingLee

Activity: 490
Merit: 520

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:49:30 AM

its hard to tell someone to invest or do trading in BTC. we must understand that not everyone are open for this kind of income, however we can do something better. we can teach people, we can tell them that BTC is a good opportunity to grow your money. Lets encourage everyone to invest in BTC so that everyone will become rich soon. Smiley
You can encourage it but there's nothing that can be done when someone simply does not have the time or the will to want to do something with Bitcoin, that's just how it is and you cannot change it regardless of how you try to look at it. It's a sad thing but that's just the way it is for a lot of people, and you won't be able to fix it just off of encouragement.
The best thing that can be done is strike up a conversation about it, and if they're interested at any point, you make time and explain it all to them. Simple.
riphunter

Activity: 165

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 04:55:10 AM

we can not force them to be, because it is their decision whether or not choose Bitcoin, and we respect that

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 06:30:35 AM

we can not force them to be, because it is their decision whether or not choose Bitcoin, and we respect that

There's no need for us to force them to like bitcoin. With the price increase of bitcoin, it is enough to make those people believe and start to like bitcoin. But yes, respect is needed and give them the decision if they will voluntarily tell us that they like bitcoin. Just let them see you are enjoying with bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: