Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 02:16:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 199 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with the people who don't like Bitcoin?  (Read 112954 times)
linkme

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:18:09 AM

We do not need to do anything for them, haters stay hating, explain what Bitcoin is or how Bitcoin works does not effect to their thought
anami57

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:38:15 AM

I dont care about those who dont like bitcoin. In fact, those who dislike bitcoin who knowing me, their economic conditions are much worse than mine. Although i am have tried to convince them that bitcoin can be one source of income. But they still dont care, so why should i waste my time for people who are not open minded.
nod

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:44:01 AM

I do not care about them, they are just the people who hate US for earning money with Bitcoin, they don't hate Bitcoin, they hate one who can earn money with Bitcoin
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:46:03 AM

We do not need to do anything for them, haters stay hating, explain what Bitcoin is or how Bitcoin works does not effect to their thought
There are people who has their own​thinking about digital currency as well bitcoin. With those users however hard you explain, they won't acceptit as well never give a consideration. That's just a waste of time, so just leave them and once again after certain time interval try to give an explanation. Based on the price move, sometimes they might accept your words about bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2017, 07:58:32 AM

I do not care about them, they are just the people who hate US for earning money with Bitcoin, they don't hate Bitcoin, they hate one who can earn money with Bitcoin

We simply can't do anything about such people. We are early adapters of the bitcoin and I am sure that in next 10 years the many people around the world will come to know about bitcoin and they will start involving in it. There are many such people who ignored bitcoin in the years 2010/2011 and now they are cursing themselves for not getting involved early. The same thing is going to happen in next few years.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 03:49:19 PM

The people who don't like bitcoin have no chance to experience the benefits of bitcoin. They don't want to earn profit, since it has a wide field, they don't want an opportunity to use this as business or payment transaction.

I think in the future they will blaming their self, because they think that bitcoin is real. First, they don't want to experience this without prove that it is legit so if they see in the market in future that bitcoin is a big help to every one they will encourage to try this.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:12:04 PM

The people who don't like bitcoin have no chance to experience the benefits of bitcoin. They don't want to earn profit, since it has a wide field, they don't want an opportunity to use this as business or payment transaction.

I think in the future they will blaming their self, because they think that bitcoin is real. First, they don't want to experience this without prove that it is legit so if they see in the market in future that bitcoin is a big help to every one they will encourage to try this.

As always, to see is to believe.  They need evidence or proof for them to believe.  And luckily, for us, we believe.  But we cannot blame them for their are many scams around the internet.  Making them richer in just a snap.  I am happy to be part of people having extra income or job through bitcoin. 
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:13:36 PM

very easy . I let them, and then they see what I can get after getting to know bitcoin.
they would be interested in and start using bitcoin. simple steps that impress them against us.
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:17:59 PM

I really dont know someone that doesnt like bitcoin.But there is so all you can do is to testify on how bitcoin has change yoir financial status and how bitcoin is very helpful on you as an individual.
TheGodFather

Activity: 854

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:31:00 PM

Yep, don’t try to change how they feel about Bitcoin because at the end of the day it is only you spending or holding your Bitcoin. There shouldn’t be anyone telling someone how to spend their Bitcoins unless they were like 4 years old or something.

We dont need to convince them too much. If they dont want it then leave them. It is hard to convince people that are not non believers and people that are not interested , we are wasting are energy and time on them. Instead of convincing them show them proofs and continue to earn bitcoin even they doesnt believes you it doesnt matter at all.
Gumpfire

Activity: 378
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 04:48:00 PM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
I think no people would hate bitcoin because there's no reason to hate bitcoin, they will be not interested to use bitcoin that's all. But if they really hate bitcoin you should ignore them because it's useless if you keep arguing with them.
MRlong

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:00:46 PM

very easy . I let them, and then they see what I can get after getting to know bitcoin.
they would be interested in and start using bitcoin. simple steps that impress them against us.
Agree, only need let them and the price of bitcoin will take them want buy it. If they still don't like Bitcoin, I think they are noobs because they not see more people rich than or become to millionair dollar by Bitcoin =))
Freezingel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:25:08 PM

It's up to them whether they like or hate bitcoin. But i will ask for the reason first and try to persuade them if i can. If it cannot be done, then it's alright. It's not a good thing to force something onto other people.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▄▄██████▄▄▄
       ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████▀▀▀▀██▀  ▄▄█████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀▀▀▀████▀        ▄████▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄
    ███▀         ▀        ▄██▀▀         ▀███
   ███▀                 ▄██▀              ▀▀▀
████████████          ▄██▀
   ███▄             ▄██▀                  ▄▄▄
    ███▄         ▄▄██▀        ▄         ▄███
     ▀████▄▄▄▄▄████▀        ▄████▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
       ▀▀▀█████▀▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀██████▀▀
                  ▀▀▀█████▀▀
Ethernity CLOUD
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████     ████     ██
██     ████     ██████████     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
chaser15
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 05:29:06 PM

Agree, only need let them and the price of bitcoin will take them want buy it. If they still don't like Bitcoin, I think they are noobs because they not see more people rich than or become to millionair dollar by Bitcoin =))

You don't know the idea of people that not using bitcoin even you tell them the current price. They consider things which is a big deal to them. It's just that they are noobs, you are noob here if still you will insist people to use bitcoin even they don't like.

The interest of people to bitcoin are self decision. No need to discuss further good things about bitcoin to them because if they really eager to know this currency then they will do a self research about it. My friends are not using bitcoin, so they are noobs? Come on. Open up your mind and don't act as a superior just because you are here in crypto world.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
bitbob82

Activity: 630

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 06:41:05 PM

I dont care about those who dont like bitcoin. In fact, those who dislike bitcoin who knowing me, their economic conditions are much worse than mine. Although i am have tried to convince them that bitcoin can be one source of income. But they still dont care, so why should i waste my time for people who are not open minded.
but it compel me to think about it, i am wondering that why they are not giving importance to bitcoin. i will certainly like to teach them bitcoin. because i know that when they will know and learn about bitcoin they will certainly start using bitcoin.
RedNovember

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 07:01:43 PM

I stopped caring about what others care about bitcoin, I've told family and friends and if they aren't interested I cant bother.

This is the future. There are lots of people who didn't believe in companies like Google or Tesla or Amazon. Those are the companies of the past, the block coins are the big tech giants of the future.

The time you make a big profit is when others r not sure if it will be successful, you take a risk to make that investment but at this point I don't think bitcoin is that big of a risk. It just has too much momentum
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 10, 2017, 09:41:42 PM

Let there be, because they will just show some interest when you show them your earnings and aside from that after they know that how you work hard for it or when you said it takes time to have that king of money they will just lose their interest so for me just let them be that ask for you how to earn in bitcoin.
Usually people will be interested when you do show off and let them see what you've got from bitcoin. Like a profit, try to show off to them. Maybe they will be interested
lecongnhan123

Activity: 288

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:17:00 AM

What would you do when you're talking to someone but then he suddenly talks about his hatred on Bitcoin, what would you react to it?

I've never actually experienced anything like this before, I just want to be prepared when it happened to me.
You do not need to do anything because they are not our responsibilities, they hate bitcoin, let they hate it, one day in the future they will themself realize how important Bitcoin is
TomUyamot

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 03:32:58 AM

Try to convince him otherwise mate, in a friendly manner of course. Try to make him/her understand. Perhaps a little proof would help. Smiley Smiley But if he insists and doesn't listen, leave him/her alone. There are always non-believers, even in love.  Grin Grin
NEWGOODOUBLE

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 11, 2017, 06:59:49 AM

Let there be, because they will just show some interest when you show them your earnings and aside from that after they know that how you work hard for it or when you said it takes time to have that king of money they will just lose their interest so for me just let them be that ask for you how to earn in bitcoin.
Everyone has their own reasons why they do not like bitcoin. Like me a few years ago. But my friend convinced me that bitcoin is easy to use and profitable
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 ... 199 »
  Print  

Jump to: